Hyemin II

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Jeongmin:

I felt shivers down my spine. I jumped around and saw Hyemin. Oh great! Now she's gonna think that I'm another wacko...But I was proven wrong.

"Ummm...I'm Hyemin...Who are you?" she reached out her hand.

"I'm Lee Jeongmin...Celine's awesome and handsome and...ummmm..whatever-that-is-awesome friend who came to stay over to help her with her homework.."I answered proudly, but it does not come out as cool as I expected it to be.

"Ummm.are you new in Busan?"

"Yea.. I'm from...ummmm...Seoul!"

"Okay...since Celine is going out with Junghwan as I expected her to, why don't we hang out too? I could show you around.."

"Well...if we could go back before they do, why not?"

"I bet we could beat them to it! Let's go!"

She grabbed my hand and ran out. She squeezed my hand so hard that i thought it is going to break.She truly have a hand tougher than it looks...Eeeeeekkkk...Scary...

 

Hyemin:

Awesome! Now is the time to capture his heart! No matter what is his relation with Celine, I'm gonna make him head over heels for me. Just wait for it!

 

Celine:

I was outside Junghwan's house waiting for him.He took quite a while and I was getting bored. I started twirling my legs around, hopping around, doing some stretching and doing jumping jacks. I was at my awkward jumping jack position when the door suddenly opened and Sandeul blurted out in front of me.

"Oppa!!!!!"

"Hyeju!!! Whatcha doing here?"

I was wondering how'd he get my name when I suddenly remembered he had given me a name.I knocked my head for being forgetful.I get back to the point.

"Sandeul-oppa....I have something very super important to tell you.."

 

To readers:

Thanxx! FOR reading, for subscribing and for everything! I will continue to improve! Kamsamhamnida and Annyeong until next week!!