Shocking!

Jeongmin The Trust Fairy

Celine:

~After School~~

I ran home quickly. And I rushed to my room once I reached home. Once I reached home, I snatched my handphone which was lying on my bed, which I had forgotten to bring to school. Straightaway, I dialled Onew-oppa's phone number although I knew he would not answer. True enough, this is what I get for ringing his phone for more than 6 hours: " The number that you have dialled is not available, please try again later.."

I was really very frustrated...What should I do now without Onew-oppa.. The world just seem so blank... Without me knowing, tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey mistress!!! Aww... sorry, I didn't know you are..."

Come on, now what... After such a predicament, an annoying fairy is going to frustrate me further??

But no.. He turned bigger until he was my size and hugged me tight...

Jeongmin:

When I saw Celine crying, I did not know what to do... I just want to cheer her up somehow and this is the only way I know..It might not help much but I'm sure this is gonna ease her pain..

"Nevermind, let out your frustration.Cry as loud as you can and maybe if you want, you can treat me as Onew-oppa and beat me up..." I suggested.

I think she heard me because she started crying louder and started hitting me with both her hands.She even screamed out loud,

"Jinki-oppa...I'M GONNA HATE YOU FOREVER!!! Why did you leave me! "

Then, after sometime, she sobbed herself to sleep, her head on my lap. She looked more peaceful in sleep and I realised that my heart was beating rapidly these few moments I transformed into a human..Can it be that I had fallen for my own master...

I removed her hair that were covering her face...My time as a human is not long enough to last me till the next morning..All I could do is to put her head on the pillow. As I enjoyed my few last minutes as a human looking at her, I could not help but to whisper in her ears,

" Celine...Saranghae.."

Well, better now than never... Although she would never know of my feelings for her, I would have no regrets. At least I have confessed to her..Then, I shrank into my usual size again andsprouted wings.

Celine:

I can't believe what I have just heard when I'm feigning asleep...This cannot be..This must be a dream..

 

(To all readers and subscribers:

Thank you for patiently waiting for the update. I'm a little busy these days so I cannot update fanfics so often..

To all subscribers please comment about the fanfic and for other readers, I would appreciate it if you subscribed..

Thanks A Lot! All of you are very nice readers):D