Neighbours?

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh? Do you happen to know each other? " Chaerin asked, puzzled.

 

"NO!?" Bridget immediately replied. 

 

"Why are you shrieking?" Bom asked ,  amused.

 

 

"I'm G-Dragon afterall. " Jiyong smirked.

 

"G-Dragon, do you know something? " Bridget asked and Jiyong looked back at her, unfazed. 

 

"I hate your name." Bridget smirked. "OH? And why do you think that I would care" Jiyong asked, folding his arms as he leaned back on his seat. The 2NE1 girls then giggled while Bridget narrowed his eyes on Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo... why are you guys arguing when you just met each other?" Dara chided as she knuckled both of them on their head. The both of them then glared at each other.

 

"Chaerin, since I kept my promise to meet your best friend, where's my gift?" Jiyong asked and Chaerin then passed Jiyong the toy that her father made. 

 

 

 

"Chae, why are you making so much effort to introduce me to this G-Dragon?" Bridget asked as she rolled her eyes, sitting on the couch.

 

"I just have an instinct. Believe me, you two will fall in love" Chaerin winked. Jiyong then shook his head and returned to his work, mumbling ,"No way I'm going to fall in love with this brat". "YAH!" Bridget gasped. 

 

 

"Bridg-" Bom was about to start nagging when Chaerin's phone rang. 

 

 

"What is it again? " Minzy asked. "We have to leave for an urgent photoshoot" Chaerin replied, looking apologetically at Bridget.

 

"It's alright, I'm meeting Lydia later anyways. I will wait at the YG cafeteria." Bridget said as she picked her bag up. "Oh No. Bridget, Lydia said to wait for her here . She's on the way now" Bom said coolly as the girls then proceeded out. 

 

 

 

 

"High Five Bommie! " The 3 other girls grinned as they left the studio. 

 

 

"Why am I stuck with you?" Bridget complained as she settled down on the couch. "Please, I hate it too" Jiyong scoffed before resuming his work. Bridget then shrugged nonchalantly and lied down on the couch, using her phone.

 

 

...After 30 mins

 

"ert, I'm bored, do you have anything for me to do? "  Bridget asked as she sat on the other swivel chair which is beside Jiyong.  

Jiyong turned and looked at her before turning back and continue to mix beats. "Isn't it basic courtesy to reply someone who talks to you?" Bridget blinked her eyes as she leaned forward, resting her chin on her palm. 

 

 

"Isn't it basic courtesy not to insult someone and disturb someone when he's working?" Jiyong replied coldly. "but you are really a ert" Bridget blinked her eyes  but Jiyong chose to ignore her.

 

 

"Why are you named G-Dragon?" Bridget asked. "Get that information from Google" Jiyong replied, coldly again. "Why are you speaking in such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter