Maligned

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Noona! Noona!" Bridget's head snapped to her right when she heard Seungri calling for her. "What is it?" Bridget asked, confused. "Noona... did you hang around with Jiyong Hyung nowadays?" Seungri asked , frowning. "Umm... nowadays not as much, he is quite busy " Bridget sighed. 

 

 

"Noona... I found out. Jiyong hyung has been hanging out with Kiko all this while!" Seungri said hurriedly. "WHAT?" Bridget shouted in disbelief. "I'm serious!" Seungri said. "B-But doesn't Jiyong loath her" Bridget replied. "I really have no idea. You can head down now to Jiyong Hyung's studio if you want. I heard she is there now" Seungri stated firmly. 

 

 

"L-Let's go then" Bridget sighed.

 

 

'Spending time with her instead of someone who helped you so much? Kwon Ji Yong, just you wait'

 

Jiyong smiled as he continued chatting with Kiko. It wasn't like what everyone is thinking. Jiyong isn't falling for Kiko and ditching Bridget now that she is back. It's just that the 2NE1 girls are away and Jiyong needed someone to talk to about Bridget. He wants to know how to win a girl over seriously and the best person to ask would definitely be a girl.

 

 

He definitely did not plan this as well. He just coincidentally met Kiko a few days after her apology and he was deeply troubled that time, which is why he started consulting her. 

 

 

"So my point is, to win a girl over you need to be brave and confident. man up, Jiyong !" Kiko smirked. Obviously, after consulting her multiple times, Kiko has easily become someone he trusts but obviously not as much as Bridget and his best friends. People may scold him for being dumb by accepting Kiko back but he has got nothing to lose and it is not like Kiko will gain anything for confessing that she was forced to cheat on him.

 

 

"I'm manly okay!" Just then, Seungri and Bridget entered Jiyong's studio. "O-Oh what are you guys doing here" Jiyong stood up, afraid that Bridget would misunderstand the situation. "Oh, nothing just looking around" Bridget smiled fakely. "N-Neh?" Jiyong frowned at her tone. 

 

 

"Aniya, Hyung I wanted to ask you something about our album and I saw Bridget Noona passing by so she tagged along" Seungri explained. Just then, Bridget looked over at Kiko and saw her smirk at her. "I'm sure we have not been introduced properly right? Jiyong!" Kiko said in her not so fluent english and whined. 

 

 

"O-Oh! Bridget, this is Kiko. Kiko, Bridget." Jiyong introduced. "It's my pleasure to meet you, Miss Kiko Mizuhara" Bridget spoke in her accented English as she shook Kiko's hand. Just at that moment, she caught a mischievous glint in Kiko's eyes but chose to ignore it. 

 

 

From there, Seungri awkwardly approached Jiyong with some unprepared questions while Jiyong continued watching Bridget. It is irrefutable that Bridget and Kiko is not seeing eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter