Damsel In Distress

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story will start from the year 2012

 

"BRIDGET LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE " Chaerin shouted as she barged into Bridget's bedroom. "What? Stop disturbing me" Bridget groaned as she covered her face with her blanket. 

 

"YAH its already 12pm, why are you still sleeping? Where's my happy pill" Chaerin tugged on the blankets. "Mornings are not my style. I regret giving you the password to my penthouse." Bridget glared as she sat up reluctantly. 

 

"Is this what you are gonna say to your best friend for 15 years? " Chaerin pouted as she batted her eyelashes at Bridget. "Whatever, so what is it this time?" Bridget stared at Chaerin blankly. 

 

"We have a party in NB Club tonight , please go" Chaerin pleaded. "Chaerin-ah, you know I hate those noisy places" Bridget sighed as they walked towards the kitchen, slowly placing the food that Chaerin bought, on the table.

 

"Pleaseee just this once. Some of my artists' friends have yet to meet you." Chaerin frowned. "I know 2NE1 , isn't it enough" Bridget scowled. "Ani, there's Big Bang, Se7en, Epik High , Lee Hi and much more." Chaerin explained. 

 

"No."  

"Ple-"  

"No."  

"I wil-"

 "No.

 

"I will treat you to food everytime we see each other" Chaerin said quickly. "YOU SURE?" Bridget smirked. "Yes."

"Heyyyyy" the boys greeted as Jiyong entered his studio. Teddy, Xin and Taeyang was chilling in Jiyong's studio . Jiyong replied with a nod ."Woah. Jiyong, how do you manage to look so cool everyday?" Xin asked, shocked.

 

Jiyong stared at Xin, as if he has two heads. "What's wrong with you today?" Jiyong asked. "I mean, you don't even indulge in love and anymore, how do you manage to glow every single time I see you?" Xin explained. Jiyong then smirked in response, "Girls are not my cup of tea" 

 

"Are you gay" Teddy asked, after hearing Jiyong's statement. Jiyong choked on his saliva and glared at Teddy"Come on, we have more important things to do. " Jiyong changed the subject. 

 

"By the way, Jiyongie, are you going for the party later on? At NB " Taeyang asked. "What are we celebrating this time? " Jiyong asked. "2NE1's success in their recent comeback" Taeyang replied. "I will go then" Jiyong nodded. 

 

"I heard that Chaerin is going to introduce her best friend of 15 years later" Teddy stated. "Would she be hot? " Xin asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. "No one knows" Taeyang shrugged. 

"Bridget-ah, maybe attending this party will be a good thing for you" Dara smirked. "Why?" Bridget chirped as she changed in the fitting room of her closet. "Maybe you can find the prince charming that you have been waiting for since day one" Dara chuckled

 

"JINJA? " Bridget asked excitedly. "Maybe?" Chaerin raised her eyebrow. "Then I should dress better than this" Bridget giggled. "What are you wearing right now?" Chaerin asked. "Give me a second" Bridget said as she drawed the curtains.

 

 

"Wow. You look alright though? Actually more than alright" Dara's eyes twinkled. "Its okay and by the way You look like a girl looking for love" Chaerin mocked and a cushion came flying to her face. "Shut up" 

 

"Brid, have you ever thought of your ideal type?" Chaerin asked when Bridget was doing the final touches of her makeup. "Ummmmm... yes act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter