Trouble.

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Woah, Jiyong. You finally proved that you ain't a gay" Kush teased as Jiyong stepped into the studio. "Why are you saying this suddenly?" Jiyong asked, confused. 

 

 

"Have you checked the news?" Teddy smirked. "WHAT?" Jiyong groaned as he quickly surfed the net and checked the news. 

 

 

"This is not true. I will not settle with that girl" Jiyong scoffed. "Then why are you caught with her?" TOP teased. "The media probably made up all those lies to convince people just with some pictures that they took."

 

Bridget woke up to constant ringings from her phone. She groaned and tossed, using her pillow to cover her ears. Minutes later, she then slowly answered her phone. 

 

 

"Who is this..." 

"BRID" 

"Whattttttt"

"Oh My god. Have you checked the news?"

"What's wrong. I'm sleeping... so let me have my slee-"

"Your face is all over the news." 

"......WHAT. WHAT THE ACTUAL . I will call you later Chae" 

 

 

Bridget immediately checked the news with her phone right after she hang up the call. 

 

 

Chaerin was right. 

 

 

She's all over the news.

 

 

But she's not alone.

 

 

She's on the news with her unnie. 

 

 

Bridget wanted to laugh again at her nickname for Jiyong but paused. Wait. Why the actual is she on the news with that dragon? 

 

Bigbang G-Dragon and mysterious girl caught dating.

 

 

Wtf? "Me and unnie dating?" 

 

 

Her phone rang again. 

 

 

"Brid. my Sajangnim wants to meet you. "

"What Why"

"Idk. He wants to talk to you. Come to YG Entertainment quick" 

"Alrights Haiz" 

"Brid, answer me honestly."

"What"

"Are you dating Jiyong Oppa"

"I'm not dating unnie, he's too gay" 

"What unnie?" Chaerin was confused.

"It's my new nickname for that dragon HAHHAHAH" 

"You and your bucket load of sunshine, You do know you are in a dating scandal with one of Korea's biggest star right?"

"We ain't dating anyways." 

 

"Are you two dating?" YG Sajangnim asked Jiyong and Bridget who sat calmly in front of him. 

 

 

Before Bridget could answer, Jiyong beat her. "No Hyung. What makes you think I will be with a lunatic, dorky and noisy person like her" Jiyong replied coldly. 

 

 

"Excuse me" Bridget asked as she took a random permanent marker on the table and drew something on Jiyong's arm quickly. Jiyong stared back at her, speechless. "What did you just do" Jiyong stared at her weirdly. 

 

 

"Your expression is funny, Unnie" Bri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter