ert

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bridget groaned in pain as she slowly squinted her eyes. The sunllight was shining directly on her , interrupting her sleep. Bridget slowly opened her eyes for a few seconds before closing again. 

 

 

'It shouldn't be later than 6am' Bridget thought as she closed her eyes, preparing to sleep again. She then turned her body to the right to find a more comfortable position and her hand hit something hard. 

 

 

Bridget then went on to feel around the object before opening her eyes cautiously. It was a... man beside her on the bed. 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Bridget instantaneously screamed as she bolted up. The man then growled in annoyance and turned to face the other side.

 

 

Bridget looked down on herself and sighed in relief, she is indeed wearing clothes but it... wasn't hers for sure. Could they have done that and then her drunken self wore it after that. Bridget pouted in sadness as she blamed herself.

 

 

Her first.

Her ity .

HER first 

HER ity 

HER FIRST 

HER ITY. 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Bridget screamed again, causing the man to sit up, irritated. "What is it again? Can't you keep quiet for once? I already can't fall asleep after you speaking in your loud noise last night" the man complained as he headed for the bathroom.

 

 

"Why did you take advantage of ME" Bridget shouted as she threw a cushion to the man. "Advantage? What are you talki-" the man said before stopping halfway and then glared at Bridget.

 

 

He grabbed her chin. "Look here. Its better to know the truth before accusing others. You should be thankful for last night." He scoffed before walking into the bathroom.

 

 

"LAST NIGHT? SO WE REALLY DID IT LAST NIGHT YOU JERKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK." Bridget shouted and she was about to leave the apartment when she kicked the bathroom door.

 

 

"What is it" He asked, exasperated.

 

 

"I need to bathe" Bridget demanded.

 

 

" I'm coming out. By the way, the new clothes and necessities are already in the bathroom" 

 

"Now would you explain what actually happen?" Bridget asked, distancing herself from the man.

 

 

"We had " He smirked. "AHHHHHHH" Bridget screamed and pounced on Jiyong, throwing slaps and punches to his face. "YAH YAH WAIT I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH" 

 

 

"Then what is it then" Bridget asked as she tried to stay calm, sititng on the other side of the couch.

 

 

"I was about to head for the club for a party when I saw you in the back alley. You were almost by two other guys" He explained, crossing his arms as he laid back down on the couch. 

 

 

"WHAT?" Bridget gasped, trying hard to remember what had happened the day before. "You can stop trying to remember. It just stresses you out more" He scoffed. 

 

 

"Wait... then what about the clothes I'm wearing when I woke up?" Bridget asked as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter