Truth Revealed

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong entered the apartment to see all the lights turned off and he slowly approached the bedroom. As he stepped inside, he smiled softly when he saw Bridget sleeping peacefully on the bed. He quietly walked towards the bed and sat down beside Bridget.

 

 

Could it be that I really fell in love with you? Everyone has been telling me how I've changed this few days , especially just now, in YG Building. Am I ready to fall in love again? after that incident? I don't want to be hurt again... 

 

 

Jiyong then sighed, tucking Bridget's hair behind her ear before standing up and left to bathe. 

 

Jiyong bolted up from the couch as he heard Bridget screaming. He stood up and immediately rushed beside her, "What happened?" 

 

 

However, Bridget's eyes were still closed as she sobbed. Jiyong then heaved in relief when he found out that it's a nightmare. "Wake up bridget, come on." He shook her lightly but Bridget was still thrashing around. "A-Aunt Yerin! AUNT YERIN" Bridget shouted before her eyes snapped open.

 

 

"Bridget, Are you okay" Jiyong asked worriedly. "N-Neh?" Bridget looked up at Jiyong, confused. "You were having a nightmare. " Jiyong rubbed her back as she panted heavily. 

 

 

"You're okay right? Need water" Jiyong asked and Bridget shook her head. Jiyong nodded and stood up, walking back to his couch to sleep when Bridget caught his wrist. "Don't leave me. Stay with me, please?" Bridget asked timidly. Jiyong's eyes widened before he nodded understandingly, settling beside Bridget and then turning the lamp off.

 

 

As soon as he settled down, Bridget snuggled into his chest and then fell asleep almost immediately.

 

 

"Good night, weirdo."

 

Bridget groaned as the sunlight interrupted her sleep. She stretched and tried to turn to the other side when she felt something obstruct her and she opened he eyes slowly. She turned to her left and... oh god.

 

 

What is Jiyong doing on the BED BESIDE her?

 

 

She was about to scream when Jiyong's hand covered . "I can predict your movements okay" Jiyong scoffed before climbing off the bed. "W-What are you doing on the bed? THE COUCH is where you are supposed to SLEEP. " Bridget asked, confused.

 

 

"Ask yourself. Think hard babe" Jiyong smirked before stepping into the bathroom. "WHAT BABE EW." Bridget cringed before trying to remember what happened the night before.

 

 

....

 

 

"Why did I do that omg" Bridget shut her eyes in embarrassment as she hid her face inside the blankets. I can't face people anymore. NO I can't even face the insects. NEITHER CAN I FACE THE PLANTS AND THE AIR. THE WORLD! Bridget groaned as she shivered in disgust, rememberin the words she said last night.

 

 

"So won't you stay with me~ Coz you're all I need" Jiyong came out of the bathroom and sang to himself, loud enough for Bridget to hear. "Oh? why are you hidden in the blankets? Do you need me to stay with you?" Jiyong smirked before giggling to himself, leaving the bedroom.

 

 

Bridget sat up and pouted when she is sure Jiyong isn't inside the bedroom anymore. "He's becoming weirder and weirder. Bridget Lee ! BE STRONG" Bridget cheered herself on before going to bathe. 

 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you sulking the whole day" Chaerin asked as she sees Bridget lying down on her studio's couch, face front. "I have a question" Bridget stated as she sat up. "What type of person is Jiyong?" This question has been bugging her ever since the supper days ago. "Um. What's with the sudden question, Do you like him?" Chaerin teased.

 

 

"NO! I-I'm just curious. I feel he is a mystery sometimes." Bridget stuttered. "Um. He is kind and caring towards us. Just that this few years, he's different from how he is last time." Chaerin sighed. "He is usually easy going and friendly to people he just know. Which is why you both may not click since Jiyong Oppa doesn't warm up to people as fast." Chaerin continued.

 

 

"Why did he change?" Bridget asked. "As for that. You have to ask Jiyong personally." Chaerin said seriously. "What's with the sudden question. I'm still suspicious." Chaerin asked. "Nah, Just that I'm wondering how can he sometimes still be cold to me even if I have stayed in his apartment f-... OH " Bridget's eyes widened as she realised what she has just said and stood up immediately, trying to escape the studio.

 

 

"Girl, you better stay and explain yourself. I have your photos with me" Bridget then snapped back immediately. "What photos?" She asked , shocked. " ones. and I can just send to Jiyong Oppa now if you were to leave without explanation" Chaerin smirked and Bridget pouted, going back to the couch and started explaining the whole story.

 

 

...

 

 

"Keep it as a secret okay." Bridget said seriously and Chaerin nodded, smiling teasingly. "So eventful. Did you two have " Chaerin asked playfully.

 

 

"YAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

"When you're going to the club with me later please do not touch any alcohol please." Jiyong warned as they stepped out of their car in the private car park. "I get it okay stop nagging!" Bridget groaned. "Wait a minute , isn't that too short." Jiyong frowned as he looked at Bridget's skater skirt. 

 

 

"Are you my boyfriend?" Bridget smirked as she turned and stare at Jiyong. Jiyong froze as he got lost in Bridget's gaze. "N-Neh?" He stuttered. "No right? then let's go" Bridget smiled and turned back.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter