Trouble #2 ?

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the long and fun filled supper, they finally reached home at 6 in the morning. "Time passes so quickly omg" Bridget complained as she stormed into the apartment. "True, it's already morning" Jiyong smiled as he put his belongings at the living room. 

 

 

"Go wash up" Jiyong offered as he stood in front of Bridget. "N-Neh? You're not gonna fight for the one and only bathroom ?" Bridget mocked, being sarcastic. "You better shut up and go wash up before I snatch this chance away from you" Jiyong warned as he glared at Bridget coldly.

 

 

oh oh, Mean Unnie is back.

 

 

"Arasso. Going in now" Bridget walked into the bathroom immediately. Jiyong smirked before going back to use his phone. 

 

 

Fifteen Minutes later , Bridget came out of the bathroom and saw Jiyong sleeping peacefully on the couch. She walked slowly to him and then settled down beside him on the couch. She continued staring at his peaceful face while he sleeps. Bridget unconsciously reached out to caress his soft, smooth face. "I don't know you that well but after the talks just now,I just want to tell you to be strong, not everyone out there hates you. Even if the fans or the public hates you, there is still Ygfamily or um Me i guess, who won't hate you. I don't know if this is the only reason which made you so cold and mean, but whatever things that happen, you have to learn to forget and let go, in that way, you would lead a better life." Bridget smiled as she looked up to the ceiling and rested comfortably on the couch.

 

 

"Some things are harder to let go and deal with" Jiyong replied suddenly. He's awake.

 

 

"I'm sure there's more things that are harder to let go and deal with. like... freedom? or even death. Just open your eyes and look around you, there are more things to care about, like friends? " Bridget smiled and stood up, patting Jiyong's shoulder before heading for the bedroom. 

 

"Bridget can you do me a favor and wake Jiyong up? I need to pass him something"

 

 

Bridget made her way to the bedroom after she finished bathing and shivered. Waking the sleeping monster up? Oh My God, bless me.

 

 

Bridget slowly approached Jiyong and shook him. "Yah wake up" but he did not even budge. She continued shaking him for a few more times before she got impatient. She then started kicking him and then pulled his ear. At this, Jiyong did budge abit before he went back to sleep. Bridget then sighed before rolling up her sleeves and pulled him up before screaming in his ear. 

 

 

Just then Jiyong grabbed Bridget by her wrist and then laid back, such that Bridget is lying on his chest. She gasped and tried to sit up but Jiyong held her tightly to his chest. "Just sleep in more." 

 

 

Bridget huffed before reaching out and then pinched Jiyong's cheeks hardly. Jiyong's eyes shot open before shouting in pain. Bridget laughed at his reaction and tried to quickly run away but this time, Jiyong got up and pinned her to the bed. "what part of just sleep in more do you not understand? " Jiyong growled and Bridget gulped nervously as she sees that Jiyong is hovering over her. 

 

 

It felt like Deja Vu. 

 

 

Jiyong suddenly noticed their close proximity and blinked nervously. He tried to move away but something is stopping him. Slowly, he leaned towards Bridget , mesmerised but her face and lips. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter