Frustrations

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong thought over as he drove back home.

 

I know that I have changed but rushing me to return back to my old self, isn't that too mean. They don't even know how I feel. I need time. 

 

 

As he reached his apartment's car park and exited his car, he continued thinking as he entered the lift and so on. "Wait a min. Where's that girl? She doesn't even know the passcode. Maybe she's still at YG Building." Jiyong was about to press the 1st floor's button when the lift door opened. 

 

 

He would have went back to the lift when he saw flour all over the doorstep of his apartment. "What's happening" Jiyong's eyes widened as he immediately went to press the passcode of his apartment. 

 

 

There he saw Bridget eating chips on his couch while watching dramas. However, flour was all over the floor. "What are you doing, why are there flour everywhere. How did you get-" Jiyong asked before pausing as everything processed in his mind.

 

 

"Did you use flour..." Jiyong asked, incredulous as he pointed at Bridget who looked around nervously like a child caught for eating too much chocolates. "YAH! You are really-"

 

 

"Arasso Arasso. I will clean it up." Bridget immediately took the mop and rag , and started cleaning the apartment. "Yah, that's not how you do it" Jiyong sighed and kneeled down, helping Bridget. 

 

"Finally" Both of them huffed as they sat down on the couch lazily. "You can always call me to ask for the passcode or even wait for me in YG Building. what are you thinking" Jiyong asked coldly as he glared at Bridget. 

 

 

"I didn't think of th-" Bridget replied before stopping and smiled gently. Jiyong looked at Bridget when she stopped talking and he froze. He has never seen that smile before and he froze when he realized how pretty she actually is. 

 

 

Then, Bridget reached out and wiped the flour of Jiyong's nose before patting his head. "Cute." and then she walked to the bathroom to wash up.

 

 

"W-What just happened?"

 

"BRID" Chaerin shouted as Bridget entered her new studio. "What do you think of your new studio?" Dara and Bom popped out of nowhere with a pink mike in their hand. "This is my studio?" Bridget asked , shocked. 

 

 

"Of course. You signed the contract" Minzy chuckled at her reaction. "WAHHHHHHH" Bridget said as she started dancing her victory dance and sang at the same time. 

 

 

"Shut up" Jiyong spoke coldly as he entered the studio. "Tch. Unnie what are you doing here?" Bridget asked and Jiyong's head snapped to her direction. "Unnie?" the 2ne1 girls asked , confused. 

 

 

"Wh-" "Okay guys I need to tell Bridget something. All keep quiet." Jiyong cleared his throat as he sat down on one of the swivel chair. 

 

 

"I don't know what you do to get to this position of a producer but Sajangnim asked me to tell you that you are assigned to be 2NE1's producer for their next single." Jiyong said. 

 

 

"WOAH JINJA? YAYYYYYYY WE WILL BE WORKING WITH UNNIE" Minzy celebrated and the other girls followed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter