Songs

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong raked his hair in frustration as he was thinking deeply about the lyrics for his upcoming solo album. He has got the melody and beat ready. The parts of the rest of the song was ready too but he just can't seem to figure out the female part of his song.

 

 

"Peop-""Ani"

 

"She look-"

 

"Time ha-"

 

"AISH JINJA" Jiyong groaned as he failed to figure out the lyrics

 

 

Just then, Teddy and Seungri came in. 

 

"Hey Ji" "Annyeong Jiyong Hyung"

 

"Heyyyyy"

 

 

"Hyung I heard from manager hyung that you are requesting for a new couch? What happened?" Seungri asked as he settled down on the couch. "Some Accident happened." Jiyong replied, alert.

 

 

"Did you and your toy stain the couch or something" Seungri asked as he giggled, exchanging a high five with Teddy. "I told you guys before, I don't have time and neither do I want to tend to girls. Don't you get it?" Jiyong groaned. 

 

 

"Oh yeah Ji, you look like you have aged, what's bothering you" Teddy asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "You know I'm working on my Coup D'e Tat Album and I'm currently left with my last song, Black. I'm planning to include a female feature and now I'm stuck on the lyrics for the female part. I can't seem to come up with any lyrics." Jiyong sighed as he hid his face in his palm, exasperated since the deadline is the day after. 

 

 

"I would be glad to help you but I need to leave for a meeting now. If you can't figure out by 12am, just send me a text and I would come down after the meeting. You're G-Dragon, you can do it" Teddy encouraged before he left with Seungri since the latter needed to leave for a schedule as well.

 

Bridget stretched and yawned as she finished the final touches of 2NE1's single, Missing You. This song however, wasn't  fully done by her. Teddy came time to time to help her with the editing, as well as sharing his opinions of the song. 

 

 

She stared at her masterpiece and smiled proudly. She is happy that she's able spend time doing what she likes. And she also knows that she have to treasure this experience. This is because, soon, she might not have the chance anymore. Bridget smiled bitterly at her thought before standing up and heading out of her studio for dinner. 

 

 

"Since the girls are not in the company, dinner alone" Bridget mumbled to herself. Just then, she saw Seungri walking towards her. "Annyeong Riri" Bridget greeted cheerfully. "OMO Noona are you always so bright? Where are you heading for" Seungri asked. 

 

 

"This isn't me?" Bridget thought before smiling lightly. "Dinner" 

 

 

"How can our noona eat dinner alone. Let Riri dongsaeng accompany you" Seungri skipped and pulled Bridget to the cafeteria. Both of them ordered the cafeteria's signature kimchi soup.

 

 

"So... Noona, how's work" Seungri asked as they started eating. "Stressful but it's a luck that I finally finished the single" Bridget smiled happily. "Lucky you, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter