Broken

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Brid?" Bridget heard Jiyong's voice and jumped.

 

"Bro, I will call you later alright? I-I have something to attend to now." Bridget cleared

 

"Whatever it is, end it alright? She wouldn't let him go once she finds out." Bridget's brother sighed.

 

"I know" Bridget then hung up.

 

 

"YAH! Are you cheating on me or something?" Jiyong said as soon as Bridget came from the balcony. "What cheating? We're not even together" Bridget rolled her eyes as she approached Jiyong. 

 

 

Jiyong raised an eyebrow before smirking. Once Bridget came close enough, he grabbed her wrist and hugged her.

 

 

"Y-YAH Let me g-go" Bridget stuttered and started struggling. "Shhhhhh" Jiyong then shushed her.

 

 

 "Thank you for last night. I would have been venting my anger out on something else" Jiyong said softly. Bridget then hummed, acknowledging his thanks. "I never knew you could be such a good listener." Jiyong teased. "Psh. Whatever, just forget about her alright. it's the past already" Bridget huffed as she scolded Jiyong.

 

 

"YES MADAM"

 

Jiyong sighed deeply as soon as he left the apartment. He told Bridget that he has to leave early for his work but he is actually lying. Kiko... has been messaging him for the past few hours about something important that she wanted to tell him. It's stupid to think that he would go. But at the same time, he also wants to tell Kiko to leave him alone if they ever see each other in future.

 

 

"What is it. " Jiyong asked coldly as he walked to the rooftop where he's meeting Kiko. "Hi Ji Baby" Kiko greeted, asking for a hug but Jiyong glared at her. "Stop it, get straight to the point" Jiyong stated. "I-I want to apologise for what I did" Kiko sighed, looking down. "Why now?" Jiyong scoffed as he raised his eyebrow. "JIYONG you have too believe me. "

 

 

"That... That guy said if I don't spend a night with him and leave you, he would ruin your career. He has connections to many of your sponsors. And... without them, it will be hard for your albums to be released. And in this case, it would affect Big Bang and also YG artists!" Kiko explained, exasperated. 

 

 

"I don't believe you" Jiyong avoided eye contact with her. "Jiyong ! Please.what do I gain from lying to you" Kiko sighed, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks. "My forgiveness? " Jiyong stated. "If I truly want your trust I wouldn't have chose to lie to you, it would have made it worse iif you find out, wouldn't it?" Kiko persuaded.

 

 

"Okay so let's say that I really forgive you, what's the point of you owning up. It isn't just back to being friends, isn't it?" Jiyong narrowed his eyes. "You're right, I want you back, Jiyong. " Kiko pleaded as she held on Jiyong's hand. "It's impossible" Jiyong said firmly. 

 

 

"is it her?" Kiko asked suspiciously but Jiyong kept quiet. "Silence means consent then. Fine, then can we at least be friends again?" Kiko sighed. 

 

 

"I will agree to this but if you ever do things again. Girl or not, I will ing hunt you down" 

 

"OH MY GOD. Jiyong! You're so stupid gosh someone save him" TOP groaned as he closed his eyes in annoyance. "You are really playing with fire" Soohyuk growled as he glared at Jiyong. and yes both of them have made up after Jiyong started changing. 

 

 

"I mean, Kiko did it to save us and to be honest, other than the cheating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter