Ruckus

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong tossed and his bed, using his pillow to cover his ears. What is this insane woman doing at 3am in the morning? Seriously? Karaoke? Jiyong flinched when he heard Bridget "perfectly" hitting the high note. 

 

 

"This won't do. I have a world tour meeting tomorrow." Jiyong growled as he sat up, wearing his shoes and coat. He then exited from his house , preparing for "war."

 

 

Just at that moment, Bridget could hear poundings on her door, Who could it be? Towel wrapped around her whole head and holding a comb, which is supposedly her mike, she walked towards the door. 

 

 

As she opened the door, an irritated and annoyed look greeted her. "Please keep quiet. It is already 3am. I would have reported to the guard but you are 2NE1's friend so I'm warning you now" Jiyong said sharply as he glared at Bridget who's blushing, thinking about her appearance in front of Jiyong. 

 

 

"Helloooo I'm talking " Jiyong snapped as she saw Bridget's dazed expression. "Huh? OH alright I'm sorry." Bridget replied sassily as she flipped her hair, copying a scene she saw from one of the American movie. 

 

 

Jiyong raised his eyebrow at her action before turning around to walk to his apartment door, ignoring Bridget's shrieks and curses.

 

"Why is he here?" "Why is she here" Both of them asked the same question at the same time. Bridget, 2NE1 and Big Bang planned an outing to Everland together. However, both Jiyong did not know that Bridget was coming and vice versa. 

 

 

"Come on , you two stop being so immature and let's go in. " Bom scolded as she dragged everyone in. From there , they decided to put one guy to one girl as there is an equal number of males and females. 

 

 

"Bridget and Jiyong" As soon as Taeyang said that, everyone except Jiyong and Bridget ran towards somewhere, disappearing in a few seconds. "Why would they do that" Bridget huffed but Jiyong kept quiet beside her. 

 

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Bridget asked , incredulous. "What can I say? They have already disappeared. We can go alone" Jiyong replied coldly. "NO!" Bridget protested. 

 

 

"Oh? You love me that much that you want to stick to me all day?" Jiyong smirked as he slowly put on his disguise. "I have never been here before. I will get lost" Bridget pouted. "That's your own problem" Jiyong said directly before proceeding his own way. 

 

 

A few minutes later, Jiyong instinctively looked back and Bridget was just a few metres behind him, batting her eyelashes at him. JIyong stared at her for the next few seconds with his poker face, before he walked back and pulled her beside him and then letting go of her arm. 

 

 

Bridget clapped gleefully and skipped beside Jiyong. "Don't do that beside me. Or you shall get out of my sight" Jiyong warned coldly and Bridget immediately stopped as they walked down the amusement park. 

 

 

"I WANT TO RIDE THAT" Bridget shrieked as she pulled Jiyong with her to a kiddy ride, the spinning cups. "Why would I ride that. No." Jiyong resisted but it was too late, they were already assigned into one of the cups. 

 

 

As Bridget stepped out of the attraction, she held her head as she staggered around and Jiyong caught her. "I told you not to ride it." Jiyong stated before letting go and walking in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter