Day 1

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bridget shrieked as she stood up. "I can't risk myself to be by a ERT like you" Bridget shook her head. 

 

 

"ert then Unnie and now back to ert again?" Jiyong scoffed as he leaned back. "Don't change the subject!" Bridget glared. "Alright it's your choice okay , its either you live with me or stay in the streets coz YG says that no one should stay with 2NE1. " Jiyong sighed.

 

 

"Fine" "Start your renovation from tomorrow. It's late now, go and rest" Bridget was about to stand up and head to what seems like the bedroom when Jiyong stopped her. 

 

 

"YAH! Where are you going" Jiyong shouted. "To sleep?" Bridget smiled , confused. "That is my bedroom" Jiyong stated. "Oh then where's your guest room?" Bridget asked, walking towards Jiyong. 

 

 

"I don't have a guest room. " Jiyong replied and froze when he saw the mischievous glint in Bridget's eyes. As if on cue, both of them sprinted towards the only bedroom in the apartment. 

 

 

"YAH THAT IS MY BEDROOM" Jiyong shouted , worried. As expected, Bridget barged into the bedroom first and laid down, claiming the bed. 

 

 

"It's your fault. You should let me have the bed" Bridget pouted. "Get up" Jiyong ordered.

 

 

"No"

 

"I said get up"

 

"No" 

 

"Its my bed" 

 

"Nooo" Bridget then pouted and started whining, shaking her body around. "Is that an attempt of aegyo?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows. "Unnieeeee, let me have the bed" Bridget whined again. 

 

 

"I guess I have no choice but to do this" Jiyong then started pulling Bridget off the bed, while Bridget continued struggling as she tried pulling away.

 

"Be a gentleman, unnie" 

 

"Sleeping in bed is very impo-" 

 

Suddenly, while pulling and struggling, Jiyong tripped over his charging cable and fell on the bed. "Argh painful" both of them groaned and when they opened their eyes, they froze. 

 

 

They were less than one cm apart an both of their nose are touching. Bridget could feel Jiyong's breath on her lips and her heartbeat increased. Jiyong was frozen as he continued staring at Bridget's facial features. 

 

 

Bridget's eyes are like shapes of crescent moon. Her defined nose and her pouty, luscious lips just further enticed Jiyong. Unconsciously, he leaned closer and Bridget closed her eyes.

 

 

Just then, images of his ex flashed in his mind and Jiyong pulled away, coughing awkwardly. "You can have the bed, I will just sleep in the couch in the same room since the aircon is colder here. "

 

 

Bridget blushed as she sat up on the bed slowly. 'What just happened?' Bridget thought as she brought her hand to her heart. Jiyong stared at her and chuckled. Mwoya, are you sure she's a girl?

 

"Weirdo, wake up" Jiyong said as he shook Bridget but the latter did not even move. Jiyong then smiled and shook his head in disbelief when he heard Bridget snoring and noticed saliva marks on her face. 

 

 

"YAH!" Jiyong shouted but Bridget only flinched a little and went back to sleep. Jiyong then smirked and leaned forward, pinching Bridget's nose. Bridget struggled to breathe and then woke up immediately. 

 

 

Watching her facial expression the whole time, Jiyong collapsed on he floor and laughed non stop , clutching on his stomach. Meanwhile , Bridget frowned and suddenly started crying. 

 

 

Shocked, Jiyong stopped laughing and sat up. "W-What's wrong?" although he used tohave many girlfriends, he does not know how to calm a girl down when she's crying. 

 

 

"Why would you wake me up like this! I want to sleep" Bridget wailed even louder. "Arasso Arasso. I woke you up as YG wanted to speak to you" Jiyong cooed and Bridget stopped crying. "Why?" "I don't know. Just go wash up first"

"Sit down, I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter