You.

Pretence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Madam, after the checkup, we saw that your hymen is still intaact, don't worry" 

 

 

That son of a actually lied to me. If I ever have a chance to see him, I will personally castrate him. Wait what?! Ewww no wait I will take back my words. Just then , Bridget's phone rang. "Hello?"

 

 

"Brid, you coming over?" Chaerin's voice resounded in Bridget's ear. "Yeah should be, I have time anyways" Bridget grumbled. "Great. So how's the result?" Chaerin chuckled. "My hymen is still intact" Bridget mimicked the nurse's voice. 

 

 

Chaerin then laughed non stop and cried out. "MY BEST FRIEND'S 24 YEARS OF ITY IS STILL INTACT" Chaerin shouted playfully. "YAH! Shush, I know you are at your company" Bridget blushed. "Don't worry, only the girls are with me" Chaerin assured. 

 

 

"So are you cursing your prince charming now?" Chaerin teased. "Prince Charming my foot!! He's a ert" Bridget yelled as she started the engine of her car. "Not really, remember he saved you. Plus he helped you change while controlling his hormones" Chaerin giggled. 

 

 

"Whatever. Let's continue the talk later, bye " Bridget rolled her eyes. "See you in a few, " Chaerin retorted and they hung up. "Hope there's no more drama. I need peace to find my prince" Bridget grinned. 

 

"Woah, bro, why are you looking so happy today. I see a different glow in you" Taeyang teased as Jiyong stepped inside his studio. "Nothing much. So how's the party last night?" Jiyong asked. 

 

 

"Why didn't you turn up in the end though. Chaerin's best friend is smoking hot I swear. " Taeyang stated as he settled down on the couch, beside Jiyong. "Something happened" Jiyong smirked. 

 

 

"Why do I feel like that something is the one which caused the radiance in you today?" Taeyang raised his eyebrows.

 

 

"It's not like this. I saved her from being when she was drunk last night. After I brought her to my apartment, I got Dami noona to help her change into my new clothes, it was a luck that she's there. Then, when this girl woke up in the morning, she accused me of her. Then after I explained to her, she said that I am a ert for changing her clothes" Jiyong explained, smirking when he thought of her reactions. 

 

 

"It sounds like this could be the change of your love life" Taeyang smirked. "You know love is not for me" Jiyong scoffed. 

 

 

"And how do you know that?" Taeyang asked. 

 

 

"It's time to really find your love though" Taeyang continued, concerned. "I'm not very interested , talk over Bae" Jiyong shook his head. "Jiyongie, you have to try to get over Kik-" Taeyang started but was cut off by Jiyong. "Time to work" Jiyong said coldly and Taeyang sighed. 


"Hey hey " Bridget called out as she skipped into 2NE1's dance studio. "Good Mood after knowing you are still a ?" Bom teased while the rest o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter