Chapter 2: Interest

Refresh

[Yuri's P.O.V]

 

I was about to woke up when I heard a voice.

Men: Boss we already arrived

Its seems like we already arrived at my house. I just woke up and I'm half asleep so I can't see things clearly.
I saw a small house and rubbed my eyes and thought I will be living there.

Yuri: I can be normal after all.

I smiled and thought.

Yuri: So is that my house?

I pointed at it as soon as I ask my guard and smiled but..

Men: No its not boss. That's your house.

He pointed at the mansion beside the small house and said:

Men: That's where you will be living.

I was so dissappointed. I should not expect to be normal! I just sighed and complained.

Yuri: Aigoo~ If that's my house why are we here and waiting?
Men: Because you need to say Kwon Yuri before they will open the gate.
Yuri: Aishh. Kwon Yuri!

I shouted. I really hate it!
The gates opened and I saw a house as big as our house in Japan. I'm the only person who will live there. Why is it so big?! 
The bodygyards open the door for me and 2 lines of housekeepers welcomed me.

Housekeepers: Welcome Back Milady.

Aisshh. My life in Korea doesent have a single difference with my life in Japan. I just sighed and decided to be nice with them
since they are here to assist me and help me.

Yuri: Thank You.

I gave them a warm smile. Its nice to see that they smiled back too. I let them introduce themselves when I heard a girl's shout
with a excited tone.

Servant: Milady!

I looked around and checked who it was and I saw Narsha Unnie!

Yuri: Narsha Unnie!

I smiled and quickly run towards her and I gave her a tight hug.

Yuri: Its been a while unnie! I missed you.

Narsha unnie is the main housekeeper of our house in Korea. She used to take care of me when I was young. She is so pure and nice.
She's like my older sister. Unfortunately dad sent me in Japan so we've been separated.

Narsha: Yeah. Its been a while Milady. I missed you too. You've grown a lot.

She said while smiling. Her smile is really one of the best smile I've ever seen.

Yuri: Unnie please call me Yuri.

I asked her.

[Narsha's P.O.V]

I was so glad to see Milady again. She's like my little sister whom I love. Seeing her again made my heart flatter.

Narsha: Milady!

I exclaimed with happiness. Another great thing is she recognized me right away and quickly ran towards me to hug me.
She's really pure and nice. I've missed here so much.
"Its been a while unnie. I missed you". Hearing that sentence made me feel greatful.

Narsha: Yeah. Its been a while Milady. I missed you too. You've grown a lot.

I answered her back. She asked me to call her Yuri but I refused because she's still my master.
But she gave a kid's innocent look who's begging for candy so I said yes.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

She refused to call me Yuri but I gave her a look of a innocent kid who's begging for candy and it made her say yes.
Narsha unnie is a person who can be easily touched. So I know that strategy is effective. Atlast someone will make me feel normal.
Unnie escorted me to my room. My room is nice. Im comfortable with it. I sat at my bed and sighed.

Yuri: Aigoo~ atlast I can rest
Narsha: You better rest because school starts on Monday.
Yuri: Really?! Im So excited!
Narsha: Your still a kid are'nt you?
Yuri: Yeah I guess. Keke~

I giggled.

Yuri: Unnie where will I study?
Narsha: Seoul University.
Yuri: Bwoh?! That school is for rich persons right?! Im not going there.

I pouted.

Narsha: Yuri-ah you father told be that you should attend in that school. So please attend there. Araso?

She said calmly. Seriously unnie sounded like an angel! I cant refuse with her voice and I said Yes.

Yuri: If you said so. Arata.
Narsha: Rest for now.

She smiled at me.

Yuri: Yes unnie.

--

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Its Saturday. Im so bored I can't do anything. Im sick of girls who are surrounding me. So I decided to call Yunho to invite him to practice target shooting.

Yunho: Yabuseyo?
Jaejoong: Yunho. Its me Jaejoong. Come over at our sports complex.
Yunho: Why?
Jaejoong: Are you stupid?! Ofcourse we will practice target shooting PABO!The other guys are here.
Yunho: Dont call me pabo. Okay I'll be there in 8 minutes.
Jaejoong: Hurry up. I'll hang up now.

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Im at Seoul University and reviewing the files of the student.When my phone suddenly rang.
Its Jaejoong he asked me to practice target shooting. As usual he wants me to hurry.
I organized the files and put back the records when I noticed a new folder stocked with the records.
I dont want to open it but my curiousity forced me to unfold it.
It seems we have a new student. Her name is Kwon Yuri 3rd year Class C.

Yunho: She's in the same year as me huh.

I uttered.
I flipped few pages and saw a picture of her. Wow, she's pretty and gorgeous. 
Her tan skin, black hair and bright smile is alluring.
I already saw a bunch of pretty girls but somehow she's different.
I smiled and felt weird. I got curious of her personality.
I wonder if she's really different. Well I guess not.
I was about to leave when my phone rang again.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Seriously he's so dull. He said he'll be here in 8 minutes. Its been 10 minutes! I decided to call him cause im losing my temper.

Yunho: Yabuseyo?
Jaejoong: Ya U-Know Yunho! Where are you jerk?! Its been 10 minutes. Nickhun's bugging me. We wanna start!
Yunho: Im sorry. I just reviewed the new student's file. There's a new gal transferred in our school.
Jaejoong: I dont care. Besides Im sure that girl will fall for me like the other girls.
Yunho: Your pretty confident huh. You think your that handsome huh?

Yunho is asking too many question so I was pissed and shouted.

Jaejoong: Yah! Just shut up and go here!
Yunho: Chill Jae. Okay I'll hung up now.

[Yunho's P.O.V]

It was Jaejoong. I forgot that I will meet up with them. He shouted as usual.
I told him the thing about the new girl but as usual he doesent care and lose his temper.
So I just hurried and rode my car going to their complex.