Chapter 13: Best of Friends (Part 2)

Refresh

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

I decided to seat at our favorite place in the cafeteria waiting for Sunkyu. I played with my cellphone to let the time pass by really quick but it seems like someone's stopping it. Someone's making it fly slowly. Therefore, I fell asleep. I was unconscious. Everything is peaceful when my eyes are closed. I loved it. It felt so relaxing when I suddenly felt some pat behind my back.

Voice: Kim Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!

Who the hell is that?!

Sunny: Yah!

She poked my forehead. My sleep was interrupted and I am now awake. Seriously this girl dont know how to respect a person who's sleeping.

Taeyeon: Ouch! What's your problem?! Cant you see Im sleeping?!
Sunny: Yah, did you ask me to come over just to see you sleeping?! 

Omo! Its Lee Sunkyu. Hahahaha. My bad.

Taeyeon: Errr. No, well.. Im sorry.. Its just that I am so tired that I fell asleep. *smiles*
Sunny: Very funny.

She formed a forced smile.

Taeyeon: So, getting back to our business. The reason why I asked you to come over here was I want to go shopping with you.
Sunny: Are you kidding me?
Taeyeon: Do I look like Im kidding?
Sunny: Yes.
Taeyeon: Oh come'on Sunkyu. Its been a long time since I asked you a favor.
Sunny: This is a very weird favor.
Taeyeon: We-yo?
Sunny: I know you very well Kim Taengoo and as I know you dont like shopping.
Taeyeon: I also know you very well Lee Sunkyu and as I know you like shopping very much at the point you did sneak out just to shop.
Sunny: What's your point?
Taeyeon: I want you to cheer up. You seemed down earlier. And maybe this might be a good way in cheering you up.
Sunny: Shinja? *raises her eyebrow*
Taeyeon: Ne~
Sunny: Arata. Let's go.
Taeyeon: Yey! Thanks Sunny!
Sunny: No, I should be the one thanking you.

I hugged her. I shall make Lee Sunkyu prettier than she is.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I arrived at the cafeteria and saw Taeyeon having a very peaceful sleep. I am so proud of her for having the capabilty to sleep in such a noisy place. I didnt want to bother her but I have to. I patted her and shouted her name twice. I knew Taeng wont wake up by simply patting and shouting her name twice. Perhaps, I should poke her? Haha. Majayo. Its the only way to wake her up. I should use my mighty strength so she can wake up. 1, 2, 3!

Taeyeon: Ouch! What's your problem?! Cant you see Im sleeping?!

She covered her forehead.

Sunny: Yah, did you ask me to come over just to see you sleeping?! 

She made a very weird facial expression at the moment she saw me. Haha. I bet she's regretting what she said. She apologized right away but I wanted to make things more fun so I acted like Im annoyed. It kinda caused a awkward athmosphere. She broke the ice between us by saing she want to go shopping with me. Errr. Am I hearing the right words. I bet she have other intentions. But she explained herself well. I believe her. Maybe I can just go along with her since she just want to make me happy..

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

I knew Sungmin would head in the baseball field after knowing classes will stop at 11:30. I waited for him for several minutes until he arrived.

Leeteuk: I knew you would head here.
Sungmin: Ofcourse you do. Your a close friend of mine.
Leeteuk: Instead of stucking yourself here, why dont we hang-out somewhere?
Sungmin: What do you mean?
Leeteuk: Just follow my lead.

I pulled Sungmin and headed to my car. I told driver hyung that we should head at Seoul's City Mall.

Sungmin: What are you up to?
Leeteuk: I want you to cheer up.
Sungmin: Stop making excuses.
Leeteuk: Arata. We're heading in a party. Happy now?
Sungmin: I would rather spend my time inside the baseball field.
Leeteuk: Hah~ *smirks* You'll regret everything you said right in this car right after you saw where are we going.
Sungmin: Whatever.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I made my way in the baseball field and knew Teuk would be waiting for me there. Same old scenario. He pulled me and we headed in our car. I bet we'll go in a mall and buy new things for me and then we'll go in a party. He made excuses inside the car. But something's different with his smile. He seemed so sure with what's going to happen. Well, interesting?

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

We headed at Seoul's City Mall and made our way in the Spao Boutique. Sunkyu had her eyes sparkling. She started roaming around.

Sunny: This is a very good way to cheer me up Kim Taeyeon.
Taeyeon: I know. Get 1 outfit. that I can pay for you.
Sunny: Your treating me? *smile widened*
Taeyeon: Yea. Choose now.

Okay, Kim Taeyeon this may take forever but you gotta wait for Sunny.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Taeng's treating me?! Woah! This is the very first time she'll do that. Today must be a very special day. Well, its really special. Haha. I started to rome around the Spao Boutique. Well, to be honest it did take me 40 minutes before I saw a simple outift that I thought would fit me. I got my eyes laid out on it.

Sales Lady: I think it fits you maam, why dont you try it?
Sunny: Sure. Thanks 

I smiled at her. Before enetering the fitting room Taeng told me..

Taeyeon: Yah, you got 5 minutes left arata?
Sunny: Bwoh? Why are you in a hurry?!

I entered my fitting room and thought that I really looked pretty wearing such a simple outfit.

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

I am waiting for Sunny to finish fitting, when my phone suddenly rang. I bet its Leeteuk.Aiiigooo~ To make this conversation short I shall hang up right away.

Taeyeon: We're on our way. Don't worry.

I hanged up right away. I called 1 saleslady to ask what is the cost of the outfit Sunkyu chose.

Taeyeon: How much does it cost?
Saleslady: 350,000 won maam.
Taeyeon: Arata.

I handed her my credit card and I started to call my guard and told them the plan.

Taeyeon: Yah Lee Sunkyu! Are you finish fitting? Hurry up.
Sunny: Ne? Were suppose to shop right? Why are you in a hurry?
Taeyeon: Because we'll go in a very special place.
Sunny: I dont want to. I want to stay here.

I knew it. She wouldnt come peacefully. 2 minutes passed.

Taeyeon: Yah! Are you finish now?!
Sunny:Ne~ I'll come out so you can check it out,.
Taeyeon: Arata.

I signalled my guards so they can wait for Sunny and handcuff, blindfold and carry her right away.

Sunny: Kim Taengoo!~ Does it fit me?

And my guards started to do their job.

Sunny: Kim Taeyeon!! Where are you taking me?! I knew it! Your jealous with my looks!
Taeyeon: Babo-niika. Speak for yourself.
Sunny: Yahh!!

We started to move.. Sunny did shut up .. Well.. I guess she already know where are we heading..

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I happily came out of the fitting room when Taeng's guard suddenly handcuffed me! What the hell's happening?! Aiiiiissh. I've got to trust Taeng in this one. Im sure she have something wonderful for me.. Besides everything is peaceful when my sight is full with darkness. I just let my body flow.. Its feels good.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I once again both a simple casual wear as usual.

Leeteuk: That's it?!
Sungmin: Yea.
Leeteuk: After making me wait for such a long time you'll only buy these?
Sungmin: guys look good when they are in their simplest form.
Leeteuk: Whatever.

I remembered Sunny right after saying that. Its always been her fashion sense way back then but then again things change.. She's a total fashionista now.. But I still dont mind.. She's still the Lee Sunny I knew.. I knew Leeteuk covered my eyes through a blindfold.. Same old routine e? He'll pick me up then he'll let me buy a new pair of clothes and then we'll head in a party? 

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

Sungmin's spending a lot of time choosing what he'll wear so I decided to ring Taeyeon. 

*Kring.Kring*

Taeyeon: We're on our way. Don't worry.

And she hanged up. Haha. She's so unique. Its very rare for someone to talk to me like that.. She didnt even said Yabuseyo. She knew it was me. Haha. I find it silly.

Sungmin: Why are you smiling like a crazy person?
Leeteuk: Nothing.
Sungmin: Snap out of it. Are you liking a girl by any chance?
Leeteuk: Well yea. Anyway, finish choosing what you'll wear?
Sungmin: Yea.
Leeteuk: That's it?!
Sungmin: Yea.
Leeteuk: After making me wait for such a long time you'll only buy these?
Sungmin: guys look good when they are in their simplest form.
Leeteuk: Whatever.

I started to put a blindfold on him and knew he already have a hunch what's going to happen next.If I'll base it to his expressions I guess he's expecting my old routine but be ware Lee Sungmin, this time its different!

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

We arrived at the amusement park and headed right in front of the carousel. I saw Leeteuk waiting for us and Sungmin who's standing in front of him having a blindfold. I see~ We did have same ideas.

Leeteuk: What took you so long?
Taeyeon: You should be thankful that we're right in front of you.
Sunny and Sungmin: Yah who are you talking to?!
Taeyeon: Aiiigoo~ Fate has decided to make a move. See ya later Sunkyu.
Sungmin: Sunkyu?

I saw Leeteuk patted Sungmin. I left them there and told my guards to leave me too.

Taeyeon: I'll just call you later. 

I smiled.

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

I saw Taeyeon arrive and asked her what took her so long when we just arrived too.

Taeyeon: You should be thankful that we're right in front of you.
Sunny and Sungmin: Yah who are you talking to?!
Taeyeon: Aiiigoo~ Faith has decided to make a move. See ya later Sunkyu.
Sungmin: Sunkyu?

She's so cold yet cute. She really have high hopes for Sunny and Minnie. I sense that she's a very nice friend..

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Everything was peaceful until I felt they started to put me down. I stood up when I heard some unfamiliar voice..

Leeteuk: What took you so long?
Taeyeon: You should be thankful that we're right in front of you.

Who is she talking to?

Sunny and Sungmin: Yah who are you talking to?!
Taeyeon: Aiiigoo~ Faith has decided to make a move. See ya later Sunkyu.

Dont tell me I'm with Sungmin?!! Bwoh!?!!!

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I somehow felt that something great is waiting for me the moment I open my eyes.. I stood right there not knowing where am I and who surrounds me.. Everyhting was quiet when I suddenly heard Teuk's voice.

Leeteuk: What took you so long?
Taeyeon: You should be thankful that we're right in front of you.

Who is he talking to?

Sunny and Sungmin: Yah who are you talking to?!
Taeyeon: Aiiigoo~ Faith has decided to make a move. See ya later Sunkyu.
Sungmin: Sunkyu?

I uttered. I felt Teuk patted my shoulders. I knew it.. She's here.. This is refreshing.. Leeteuk's right..

[No One's P.O.V]

They both removed their blindfolds and saw each other. They exchanged glances when Sunny suddenly sighed.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Sunny: Aiigoo~ I knew it.

I started to walk away when I suddenly felt his hands holding mine. Its been a long time since this happened.

SUnny: There's nothing to talk about.
Sungmin: Just listen to my explanation.

I shooked my head tried to hold my tears.. I felt his back-hug.. It felt so warm that I dont want to let go.. But I have to.. Remember Sunny he chose the standard rule over you.. Everything is over.. What you have is just memories.. Everything needs to stop right here..

Sunny: I forgave you a long time ago.. No need to explain..

I tried to let go of his hands over my body but he's just too strong..

Sunny: When are you going to stop this?! Just let go! I dont want things to happen over and over again. You made me feel nothing that time! Just stop this! *shouts*
Sungmin: I dont want to.
Sunny: You selfish ignorant fool! Let go of me!

I tried to move my body harder to let go.. This is just too much.. The pain might come back again. I want time to go back and disagree to Taeng.. His face.. His warmth.. I want time to stop! I want to stay away from him! Tears suddenly fell out of my eyes.. It passed through my cheeks.. Why does this need to happen?! Seeing him from far away is much better than this!

Sungmin: Our interactions stopped, but my hope did not..

He hugged me tighter.. Feeling his warmth just make everything painful for me.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I saw her that close once again. Her eyes, her rosy cheeks and milky skin is just adorable.. I missed her more than she know.. My world stopped the moment I arrived at that very place and saw nothing.. I miss her presence.. Everything felt right the moment I hugged her.. I know I am causing her pain once again.. But for the last time.. I want to make her feel that I never left her alone..

Sungmin: Mianhe.
Sunny: You know what, this is why I hate you so much!! No matter what I do to hate you, No matter how many times I tell myself that your already a nobody in my life.. Every hatred flies whenever I see you smile, whenever I hear your voice pleading for forgiveness. Seriously!! What druh did you pushed on me?!?! I hate you so much!

Tears continued to fell from her eyes.. I felt the pain she felt.. I know I already caused her too much pain but somehow after I heard her voice everything ease when she see me smile or when she hears my voice.. I felt great? Mixed emotions had gone through my veins.. But atleast she still have a soft side for me.. Its relieving yet painful.. I'll grab this chance to explain myself..

Sungmin: 3 years ago a girl served as my endearing light whenever darkness fills my sight.. Everytime I fall down, her hand was there.. Always ready to lend it to me.. She made me stood up when standing is not easy.. She's my endearing sun that makes my world go round.. She made me felt that my world is brighter than anyone else.. Everything was smooth and great because of her presence until.. her light is not shining anymore in the middle of darkness.. I fell but different hand surrounded me.. Even though standing right at that time is easy, it felt hard.. since a different touch and warmth was lent to me.. My life didnt have its very own sun anymore.. All I can see is different shining stars... My world kept spinning but somehow something is missing.. My world started to crash.. Fortunately, I saw my sun again.. Though i can only see her from a far distance.. It was enough to fill my thirst for her light.. My sun's named as LEE SUNNY.. She's my light and my ONLY ONE..

There you go I managed to say it.. I was relieved.. All the feelings that was bottled inside of me bursted.. I knew Ieft her speechless. Everything was awkward right after I said those things.. She wiped her tears like a kid and breathed.. I was afraid she would leave without a word..

Sungmin: Thanks for listening to my thoughts which are stocked for 3 years now.. You can now leave..

So I guess another painful ending has taken its place in our history once again.. Everything turned out so wrong until I saw her faced me then smirked.

Sunny: Yah! Dont make me feel like Im the mean one here! I wont leave.

She'll stay?! Yes!! Everything was right... My sun shined once again.. The light which I've been longing for shined once again.. Woah~ This is so great.. I cant help but smile like an idiot.

Sunny: What's up with the weird smile?! And btw, I never thought you knew how to express something dramatic. And it sounded like a confession to me. Haha~ ^^

She giggled.. Her laugh is a sweet melody to my ears..

Sungmin: Thanks for staying.
Sunny: Eeso Oseyo. (Your Welcome)
Sungmin: So I guess we're going to continue the chapters we started?
Sunny: Nah. We're going to end it.
Sungmin: Ne?

What did she meant?? End everything?? Its over?? What the heck... I dont get it.. She stayed just to end everything?? My heart's being crashed right now.......

[Sunny's P.O.V]

The flattering words of his appeared like a romantic melody to my ears.. I felt his sincerity.. It felt good and amazing.. All the hatred flew away.. The pain was healed.. Its probably one of the best moment I ever had.. He asked me if we shall continue the chapters we started.. But we cant stay like this forever.. Wait.. Now that I realize.. Our story started right at this very place.. Different moments took place right here.. Our laughs was painted right here.. We also shed our tears together here.. Therefore, this should be the setting for our very own sweet and happy ending.. So I told him that we're going to end.. I felt his pain.. He's confused..

Sunny: You looked confused.. Here's the things.. Our story started right in this place.. I thought it ended with a bitter ending 3 years ago.. But I guess I'm wrong.. Its just served as our conflict.. Since we achieved our today.. Its time to end things in a happy way right where it started.

I gave him a warm smile..

Sungmin: Arata. As you wish.

He gave a deep and sincere smile in exchange.

Sunny: Aiiigoo~ I missed my bestfriends smile.

I pinched him. Its been a long time since I touched his cheeks. It felt great..

Sungmin: Im so handsome right?!
Sunny: Squueze me!
Sungmin: Oh come'on today's my birthday!
Sunny: Majayo! I forgot your present at Taeng's car!
Sungmin: Aiigoo~ Babo-niika!
Sunny: Bwoh?! Dont act like your better than me.

I saw him smile and said..

Sungmin: I missed this.
Sunny: Me either..

The athmosphere changed.. Its like the scene years ago.. We acted like nothing happened between that 3 years that passed..

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

Mission accomplished! Hah~! Goodjob Kim Taengoo~ Finally, I can continue my day peacefully. I stopped for a moment to feel the fresh air.. I closed my eyes and opened my arms..

Taeyeon: Ahhh~ What a nice weather!!~

I uttered.

Voice: Yep. I so love it too.

Errr. Dont tell me he followed me?! Aiiish! For God's sake! Why does he have to show up?! Does he really need to follow me just to annoy me?! Oh come'on! I place my hand in my waist, opened my eyes, looked at him and smirked.

Taeyeon: Are you stalking me?!
Leeteuk: Most likely.
Taeyeon: Aiiish. Mr. Park Jungsu you better stay away from me from now on. Our business with each other is now over!
Leeteuk: Its been a long time since someone addressed me in that name.
Taeyeon: Errr, So?
Leeteuk: Your so unique.
Taeyeon: I know.
Leeteuk: Do you hate me as Leeteuk or Park Jungsu?
Taeyeon: Bwoh?! Yah, I dont have any time listening to your weird words. I have to go. Annyong!~
Leeteuk: People nowadays love Leeteuk; My other side.
Taeyeon: Dont tell me, your an immortal?! *eyes widened*
Leeteuk: No silly.
Taeyeon: Then what do you mean?!
Leeteuk: I'll tell you the rest of my story at my favorite coffee shop.
Taeyeon: Arata.

Wait did I just said YES?! Yah!

Leeteuk: Great!

He pulled me right away.

Taeyeon: Yah! Slow down!
Leeteuk: No worries were already near!
Taeyeon: Its not my point!

I tried to let go but its too late. Aiiigoo~ What have gotten inside of me saying YES?! Yah Kim Taeyeon your a real BABO! Always blurt things out of nowhere!

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

I'm having fun teasing Taeyeon. She look cute when she's pissed. I followed her after leaving Sungmin. I saw her feeling the breeze with her eyes closed. Adorable.I as always as she got pissed. She's trying to cut our conversation through using short answers. But hey, she left a deep impression when she called me Mr. Park Jungsu. Its been a long time since someone adressed me in that name. Leading me to be more comfortable around her. Well, I kinda did have a little flashback.. Years ago I was known as a very weird nerd in our school. People always bully me. Silly past right? I did get used to it but everything changed when Sungmin become a friend of mine. He made me realized that I should not let myself be humiliated. Cause I dont deserve to be humiliated. I started everything by changing my name into Leeteuk. Since then everything changed. I got myself a image and my poularity rised. But one day, I missed the old me. Oh, whatever. There's no room for me to reminisce right now. I Shared a little part of my life to Kim Taeyeon but she showed a 0% interest. She suddenly dazed off and I asked her if she want to head in my favorite coffee shop and since she's dozing off I knew she'll answer yes. Hahaha. I pulled her right away so she cant have any excuses. Hahaha. Why am I doing this anyways? Oh well, I want to get know the bestfriend of my bestfriend's bestfriend.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I tried to forget what happened 3 years ago and pretended like today is a normal day..

Sunny: So, where do you want to ride first?
Sungmin: Rollercoaster.
Sunny: Sounds fun to me.
Sunny: Come'on.

I pulled him.The aura wasnt different. Its our usual athmosphere. Keke~ ^^

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I missed this. The soft hand of hers, her smile, her presence. I should definitely enjoy this day.

[ON THE OTHER HAND]

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

We arrived at hsi favorite coffee shop. Its called Sweet Café. The placed looked quiet. I liked it but I should visit this place at some other time. I shall leave.

Taeyeon: Yah Leeteuk, I should definitely go now. I have something to do.
Leeteuk: I thought you emptied your schedule.
Taeyeon: Well, you got it wrong. I should definitely leave.
Leeteuk: Lying isnt the best way to get out of here. Take a seat.

He pulled a chair and I sat. I stared outside with my hand place under my chin.

Leeteuk: You always look adorable dont you?
Taeyeon: Its obvious right?
Leeteuk: Isee, you got some confidence.
Taeyeon: I know.

Seriously, how can I get out of here? Aiiisssh. I cant spend my whole day with this person.

Leeteuk: Araso. You look like you dont want to be here. You can leave.
Taeyeon: Shinja?
Leeteuk: Ne.
Taeyeon: Kamsamneeda!~ Hahaha. Annyong!~ Take care.

What have gotten into him? Letting me go? Oh well, atleast I got to leave. Hahahahaha. So lucky.

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

We arrived at Sweet Café and she looked bored. I tried to but she didnt show any signs of getting pissed off. Instead she bragged. Haha. I guess there's still a lot of things I need to learn about her. She always cut our convos. I stared at her for awhile and I realized this would not lead us to something so I told her that she can leave. Her eyes are shining. Hahaha. Kyopta~ We're not going to be friends after this anyways. Atleast I got to know her. She's very near in my ideal type. Keke~ ^^

[No One's P.O.V]

Sunny and Sungmin enjoyed the day. They did a lot of things. They built a romantic athmosphere. They forgot all the conflicts and pretended that everythng's alright. Its almost 8:00 pm when they decided to ride the ferriswheel to end this day. Though both of them dont want it to end. It have to.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I looked up in the stars and felt very peaceful. Right after Sungmin held my hand I started a conversation.

Sunny: Oppa, I am very thankful for today. I had a lot of fun.
Sungmin: Me too. I'm glad it ended the way we want it.
Sunny: Ne~ This is very unforgettable.
Sungmin: Do we really have to put this in a end?
Sunny: I guess. Let's just be happy that we got together once again. And let's enjoy the fact that we fell down beautifully. We'll make our separate ways but we have our hearts our together as one.
Sungmin: Majayo. But for the last moment I want to shout a certain phrase? Is it fine for you?
Sunny: Ofcourse it is.
Sungmin: It might break your eardrums.
Sunny: No it wont. As long its your voice I am hearing.

I saw him count and shouted.

Sungmin: Lee Sunkyu, joh-ahaeyo! Ani, SARANGHAEYO.

My cheeks turned red.. I'm glad he felt the same way. So i shouted back.

Sunny: Lee Sungmin nado neol saranghae!

There you go. I said it. I better express myself today for I will regret it later. Atleast he knew.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

Yes! I shouted it! Aiiigoo~ Its been a long time since I waited for this moment. Today is a memorable birthday for me. But what made it even more better is she shouted back. "Lee Sungmin nado neol saranghae!" I love it. It made me smile like an idiot. Woah~ I just hope it wont end.

[No One's P.O.V]

They both stared at each other and smiled. Sunny leaned at Sungmin and Sungmin leaned at Sunny. Without noticing they did become a couple. The ride is ending so as their relationship. Mean reality. Before the ride ended Sungmin lips touched Sunny's cheeks leading her to be embarassed.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Omo! Its my first kiss! Kyaaa. Ottokhae? Im so embarassed. Ottokhae? Im blushing. Omo! Omo!

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

My first kiss. She looked embarassed. Kyopta~ Keke~ ^^ I'm glad this is going to end like this.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

We both got down and stared at each other and sighed.

Sunny: I guess. We're already at the end e?
Sungmin: Even though I dont want it to stop. It have to. Thank you so much.
Sunny: Same here. Thank you. I'm glad were able to let go each other in this way.

I started to walk but he pulled to hug me.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

Sungmin: But always remember that I Love You more than you know. Araso?

I hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. She stared at me and smiled. Tears started falling from her eyes. I'm glad I was there to wipe it.

Sunny: Kamsameeda. This will be the most unforgettable moment in my life. The moment I finish to count we'll face the other side and leave araso?
Sungmin: Ne...
Sunny: Here it goes 1, 2,
Sungmin and Sunny: 3.

No matter what happen I will always love you Lee Sunny.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Annyong Sungmin Oppa~ Today was magical. I'm glad that I met you. I feel like Im a fool since tears wont stop falling from eyes. Tears of joy perhaps?



--

Heya Readers!
Im such a bad writer. >.<
Please look forward to the next chapter.
For it will feature SunSun, HeeSica, TaeTeuk, SiFany, SeoKyu and HyoEuk
I APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING YOU ALL WAIT IN SUCH A LONG TIME.
Hope you'll enjoy this! :)