Stuck With You AGAIN?! (Part I)

Refresh

 

Chapter 17: Stuck With You AGAiN?!

[Third Persons' P.O.V]

It was 8:30 am in the morning. The sun was beaming at the ground as the students started to show up. The air was kind of shivery. It may be a typical day to the students. But to the participants of the event, it was a another day to spend with a stranger; their 'partners'. Though some of them are exceptional. All of them thought that the event was over.

"Woah~ Such a nice day." Seohyun felt the cold breeze as she looked up in the tree beside their school gate. She always loved this kind of weather. Sunny but shivery. She smiled right before entering the gate. It was a melodramatic scene, a series of students walking inside the campus. She walked with her head bowed like she usually do. She was expecting a typical day. But then it seem like she's wrong for a man suddenly grabbed her wrist. Giving her a reason to trace whose hand it is and then there 'he' was already standing beside her, still wearing that cold yet cool expression. She was shocked for a moment. She thought its already over.

"Now what? Its not over yet? Where's your promise? It seemed like you forgot my book." And, Seohyun's stubborn side unexpectedly flaunted. She sounded disappointed and just found herself pouting. After moments of stubbornness she just sighed and looked at the guy once again.

"We have to get going maam and sir. Just follow me araso?" The man who looked like a agent ordered around.

"Then, what about our classes? I missed my classes yesterday. I never missed classes before and I can’t start doing that today." Seohyun stood still, showing how austere she was. Kyuhyun on the other hand didn't mind them and just listened to the music playing in his iPod.

"Like Master Jaejoong said, you will be excused in your classes’ maam. We will make sure that your grades won’t flunk. If they did a experiment, took a quiz or long tests. You don’t have to worry. You will automatically get A+." The man stopped walking to look back and explain everything to her.

"Are you sure?" Seohyun raised both of her brows.

"But the thing is we’re here to learn ahjussi. Other people might take this an advantage but its definitely something that brings me down. My parents sent mo to school to learn not to miss classes and hang out. I feel really guilty doing this." Seohyun added as she pouted.. She would really prefer to seat all day inside their classroom to attend her classes rather than hanging around the campus, doing nothing.

"We still need to follow them though." A manly voice was suddenly heard beside her. Causing her head to shift and check out if the voice came from him. Her brows met. After all, the guy can mix in and feel what's going on.

"Where's justice in this school?" She rolled her eyes and released a deep sigh.

"She still believes in justice huh." He mumbled as they started to walk.. After hearing him mumble, she just blankly stared at him.

[Seohyun's P.O.V]

I thought this is a perfect day. I mean, its such a perfect day to spend a day in our classroom. I'm really excited in attending my Physics today. Thanks to this event I'll miss it. Aiiigoo~ They haven’t give me the book they promised yet. The two girls looked really angelic and nice yesterday.. I just hope they’re not a bunch of liars..

[Kyuhyun's P.O.V]

I arrived early in the morning to spend some time in the rooftop. But, I was unexpectedly captured by the bodyguards of f5. They told me the event wasn’t over yet. I guess it’s a good thing though. I can probably spend my day lying down in the rooftop and listen to different kind of music all day since my partner just care about her book.

--

[Third Persons' P.O.V]

Hwang Tiffany started her day like she usually did. She would smile at anyone who will pass by. She kind of expected that the event would still continue. Thinking, f5 is not dumb enough to pull off such a short event.

"Good Morning." A manly voice startled her as she entered the campus. She heard soft sound of their handcuffs. She beamed at herself. She was right, it wasn't over yet.

"So, how's your morning?" Siwon's eyes were directed at Fany's. Looking at her like she's the only person around.

"It’s fine, I love the weather. Its just serene and placid. How about yours?" She responed as she flashed her eye smile. This made him grin. It’s such a nice way to start his morning.

"Very fine because of you." He cheesily answered. Fany chuckled at his answer. She guessed he's not Mr. Oh-So-Popular for nothing after all.

"No wonder so many girls fall for you." She stated, giggling. For a moment, he slightly frowned. What did she meant by that? As far as he know, he never said something like that ever since her ex-girlfriend; Ham Eunjung.

"What did you mean by that?" He looked confused. Fany giggled again. She thought, he might be oblivious he sweet he is to girls. Not knowing, she was obviously oblivious to Siwon's actions.

"Follow me maam and sir." A deep voice interrupted their conversation.

"Good morning ahjussi." She bowed and demurely smiled at the man before they started following him. He is expecting a long day for them. Thinking, they can be well-acquainted.

--

Kim Heechul boisterously started his day, like he usually does.

"Good Morning Dudes!" He would start greeting everyone blatantly. Giving them enough reason to think his a lunatic guy. He vaingloriously entered the campus and looked around. Secretly praising his self for being such a beauty. Thinking, these students are lucky to witness such beauty. He continued walking bombastically. Not until he felt something bribed at his wrist.

"Sss.llll.eee..ppp..yy.." Jessica muttered and just fell down at Heechul's shoulders. Heechul's eyes widened. He thought f5 liked him that much that they didn't ended the event yesterday.

"Hah. I guess those guys haven’t had enough of me. Aiiigooo~" He egocentrically stated. His gaze shifted to the man who just bowed at him and quickly got his point.

"Follow you huh?" He said as he carried Jessica in a piggy-back style. The girl surely love sleeping that she won’t be awake. Heechul sighed, is he lucky to be partnered with a sleepy head?

--

Kim Taeyeon, beamed as she walked while holding onto the straps of her bag. She loved the fresh air and the sun's warm heat. It’s such a perfect morning that she didn’t want to go to school and just stay at the park and feel the fresh air since she would like to miss the dullest subject she ever had; World History. She hated the subject for she believes Korean citizens wouldn’t need to mind the history of other countries. She thought it’s just a way of butting in a country’s own history. Besides the fact that it has nothing to deal with their culture and life, it is also superb boring. Whenever, their teacher discusses their lesson it always appear like a lullaby to her. All she can hear is 'GO TO SLEEP KIM TAEYEON..’ She stopped for a while before landing her feet in their campus.

"It would be really funny if someone just came here and carry me to get out of this place." She laughed at her random thought. Well, that's her only way to forget she's stepping inside their room for World History. She continued walking while smiling all by herself, still enjoying the morning.

"Yah!!" She gasped as someone suddenly carried her. It would be really sweet if it was bridal style. BUT, the guy carried her in a way that a police carry a dead body from a crime scene. That's the main reason why she hated the moment.

"Yaaaahhh!" She punched the back of the man. as hard as she could. But then after a blink, she's now upside down and definitely pissed. The fine morning was now a disgusting one. The man didn’t seem to care. Instead, he started to walk still carrying Taeyeon. The figure seemed familiar to Taeyeon. The hair, broad shoulders and the scent? Definitely Park Jungsu.

"YAH PARK JUNGSU! PUT ME DOOWWWN!" Taeyeon thunderously screamed. Knowing the man was Park Jungsu made her more pissed. Leeteuk just chuckled.. He loves the way Taeyeon address him.. She's the only person who calls him with his full name. Taeyeon tried to struggle but it’s obvious that Leeteuk's too strong for her.

"If I would have super powers one day, you would be the first person I'll get rid of besides Mr. Lee!" Taeyeon pointed her index finger in the ceiling with her head looking up while cursing him childishly. Somehow he comprehended that they were really childish yesterday. He just laughed at how childish she was.. He would never want an awkward atmosphere between them.. . He would never engage himself in such a situation even if she might hate him forever. He took a glance at Taeyeon at just smiled before tracking the man in front of them.

--

Lee Sunny stepped down in her car and looked up in the sky. It was picture-perfect. A perfect view in her eyes. She always loved the clouds, its color, shape and appearance never fails to please her.

"Good Morning Sunkyu~" A familiar voice got on her ears. She traced where the voice came from and then.. There he was smiling at her like he's seeing a sunflower at the middle of a dessert. She giggled, it’s nice to see him waiting for her again. She honestly missed that. Trying to pull a small prank on him. She just stared at him and rolled her eyes then passed by like he's not there. In other words, she's ignoring his presence. He was taken back. Bit his lip and felt some pain in his chest, she can’t ignore him again. He wouldn’t want that to happen.. She looked back to check his reaction. Is his reaction for real? She thought. He looked DEFEATED. For a moment, she was kind of guilty. But, it’s just a prank after all.

"Yah, you don’t want to be late don’t you?" Sunny cheekily asked him with her right hand pressing her waist, staring at the guy in front of her. He was relieved, that was close. The thought of losing her once again just pain him.. For, Losing her is like losing his everything..

"Yah. I really don’t intend on interrupting your mini-momentum but if you'll continue that. I'm going ahead first." She stated still standing in front of him, staring. He just widely smiled. How can that small girl turn his world upside down??

--

Kim Hyoyeon was really bothered at the scenario yesterday. She obviously hated every moment of it. Her whole mood can completely be ruined just by remembering his face.

"Gwenchana Hyoyeon-ah. It’s a new day." She positively smiled as she hold onto the straps of her body bag. She released a deep sigh right before landing her foot in the campus. Thinking she don't need to see that monkey face because she already got enough of it.

"Great! No signs of monkey lurking around." She beamed at herself as she looked around. She continued her steps and walk contentedly. It’s like having her wish come true.

"Yah." A manly voice broke her silence. It was familiar. It sounded like the monkeys' but she didn't mind. Instead she just smirked with the thought of how his presence hunts her down, completely ignoring the voice.

"Yah Kim Hyoyeon!" The voice has now spoken her name. She gulped and closed her eyes to control her temper. After hearing her name, it was definitely Lee MonkJey.

"You better stay away from me you monkey." She mumbled still holding her temper, tightening her fist.

"Yah, if you’re going to mumble all day I might get the idea of you going crazy. So, speak properly. Araso?" Eunhyuk, smirked as he stated. The girl was sure crazy, what did he exactly do to her that she hates him that much?

"I said YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU FOOLISH MONKEY! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FACE NE?! Or are you here to say--" Her words got cut when she turned around to face Lee MonkJey. Seeing how the handcuffs locked stunned her.

"YAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! GET OFFFF FROM MEEEEE!" She shouted as soon as she saw their handcuffs locked. She ran around and waved her hand as hard as she could to unlock herself, not minding how she violently pulled Eunhyuk.

"KIM HYOYEON! For God's sake. CALM DOWN!" Eunhyuk finally gathered some guts to stop Hyoyeon. The way she pulled him was way too violent for a gal. He can’t just go with the flow and hurt himself right?

"CALM DOWN?! How can I calm down when I'm with some foolish HOMO ERECTUS?!" Hyoyeon fanned herself out of disgust. She already mentioned it before, his presence just keep on killing her.

"Aiiigoo~ Your really TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. Your acting really immature." He smirked as he stated. True, she was acting really immature but she can't help it. She really hates him for everything. First, his dance crew. Second, the way they cheated. Third, his aura. Fourth, she just hates him and she don't know why.

"Who are you to te--"

"Will you please follow me maam and sir." A man broke their conversation.

"Now what?" Hyoyeon looked at him furiously.

"F5's orders maam." He formally answered back.

"Oh, araso." She smiled upon hearing f5's name. Eunhyuk, looked at her with disgust. How can she change that much just because of f5? Who's f5 anyway? There's just a typical guy like them. In fact, he's better at them when it comes to dancing.

"Its because of their charms and looks." Hyoyeon faced him, acting like she read what's on his mind.

"Is it so humiliating that you don’t have those charms Lee MonkJey?" She teasingly stared at him.

"Mworago?!" He answered back with disgust. Trying to remember what did she call him.

--

"Do you think they will work out?" Yoona asked Yuri as she gazed at the window, sitting at a chair beside it. Both of them stayed at one of the f5's hideout since they were waiting for them.

"Ofcourse they will. Oh and by the way you sitting there with the rays of sunlight is just perfect." Yuri complimented as she got up to get a Physics Book.

"I kind of expected that. I’m not Kwon Yuri's best friend for nothing ne?" Yoona giggled as she looked at her friend, who is now reading a book.

"How can you read in such a day? We're not even attending classes!" Yoona said as she pouted. Her friend is way too smart already for her. She doesn’t need them already.

"I'm too bored." She giggled upon her best friends' reaction.

"Who says you can throw away boredom through reading some freakish physics text books?" Yoona's raised a brow. Typical students wouldn’t want a physics text book when their bored right?

"They’re not that freakish as you thought." She closed the book and showed the cover to Yoona as she laughed.

"Yes they are. I have done reading them and I would never want to get back to those times where in my teacher start to murmur this spell like formulas!" Yoona cupped her forehead as if she caught a headache. Yuri just laughed; studying will never be Yoona's thing though she's pretty smart.

"I know. I know. Studying will never be my thing. Where's f5 anyway?" Yoona checked her wrist watch as she curiously asked.

"I don’t know. They’re actually late." Yuri sighed and stared at the door not too far away with where she was sitting.

"PALLLIIII!" A man's shout broke of their silence, leading their eyes in the door. It was ofcourse f5. They were panting and looked like they came from running.

"WATER!" Taecyeon pleaded as he tried to stand up and walk. Yuri snapped and shook her head before getting a bottle of water in the mini-refrigerator. Yoona followed Yuri and helped her grab some bottles of water enough for the 5 guys.

"Yah, gwenchana?" Yuri handed the bottles to the guys who were now lying at the couch lifelessly.

"Do we look okay?" Taecyeon answered back, panting. Yoona laughed loudly when she sat at where she was earlier, making the guys' gazes turn onto her.

"What? Look at you guys. Running like a man was about to beat you. Fangirl power ne?" Yoona said as she raised her hand upward and laugh hardly. The guys just stared at her blankly. Is she going crazy? They thought.

"We should be the one asking you, gwenchana?" Nickhun stated as he stood up to get near to Yoona's face. That soon enough they had their head several inches apart.

"Pretty dress. It fits you." He flashed his famous smile staring in Yoona's eyes.

"What? You want to wear one too? I have tons of them that I can give you one for free." She childishly smiled, still not breaking their eye contact. Staying like that for minutes. The guys find it awkward watching them so they Taec decided to break their eye contact and stated.

"Who wants to head in the control room?" He smiled widely to break the ice. The guys just nodded and got up from their perspective seats and started to leave.

--

"Is something up with Jae?" Yuri curiously asked Yunho who's walking beside her.

"Mollayo. He's actually weird these days. Maybe he decided to change?" He poked Yuri's cheeks.

"I dont think so Yungoo." Yoona popped out of nowhere.

"Now that you think about it, The KOTR thing doesn’t fit Yunho's personality. Look at him. He's cold and cool." Yuri suddenly blurted out. Yunho slightly frowned. He kind of agrees to Yuri but for him, he would never regret being a part of that group.

"No one would care about my personal life. Girls would always look at the looks of a guy that they wouldnt mind their background." Yunho answered in a plain tone.

"Yah Yungoo. That hurts a girl’s pride. But, it does make sense. Girls these days just go for the looks and wealth. And that's the whole reason why you guys are popular." Yoona shooked her head, looking like an investigator finally solving a crime.

"That's why they are plain boring." He coldly answered Yoona.

"Then, are we plain boring?" Yuri raised both of her brows looking at Yunho.

"Wae? Do you only look at a guy’s looks and wealth?" He looked at Yuri's brown eyes. Yuri laughed. Yunho had so much humor. That she always enjoy talking to him.

"Oh well. I kind of dont need your opinion when it comes to girls. Your kind of different from other guys." Yoona looked forward and smiled.

"Here we go. I just hope, my couples might improve.." Taecyeon looked up and close his eyes before entering. Yuri just giggled and patted his back. Then, they all got inside. They sat in one huge couch at the center of the room. After gathering themselves, Yunho stated the code and the flat screen had emerged in front of them.

"Let's see some improvements." Minho stated as he sat beside Yuri who is now between Yunho and him.

--

[STUCK WiTH YOU SCREEN ViA LiVE; 9:25 AM]

The 6 couples were gathered in one room, minding their own business. Seohyun was actually busy reading another new book and Kyuhyun just listened to the music playing in his ipod. Across them was Sunny and Sungmin who seemed much comfortable than before. They laughed together and shared experienced. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who was seating beside that door were exchanging death glare and fire-like glances. Jessica was still sleeping on Heechul's shoulder. While, Tiffany and Siwon continued their talk and exchanged sweet smiles and glances, a vice-versa of team Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. And lastly, Taeyeon and Leeteuk who was just practically silent and awkward, was still not doing anything.

--

"My couple improved a lot!" A smile creped onto Yuri's lips as she watched Sunny and Sungmin talk. They built such a romantic aura despite of being placed in such a environment.

"Well, my couple is still the same. Since, they don’t need improvements." Jaejoong calmly stated seating at his king-like throne beside their couch. They all shifted their gaze to Jaejoong, who was acting really weird in their eyes.

"Yah Jae. You’re creeping me out." Yunho stated with a plain tone, looking at his friend

"Kim Jaejoong." Taecyeon got up from his seat and cupped Jaejoong's shoulders.

"Ne?" Jaejoong answered back, looking at Taecyeon innocently.

"There's no use Taec oppa. The Jaejoong we all know passed away without us knowing. Thought, it hurts me.. It’s the truth." Yoona stood up, trying to pull an act through acting like she's mourning.

"No Yoona. We still have him." Taecyeon stood up straight teary-eyed. He surprsingly rode on Yoona's childish scenario.

"Tell them Jae. Tell them!" Taecyeon punched Jaejoong's chair as he weep like a kid.

"There's no use oppa. We have to let him go." Yoona, who is now crying, pulled Taecyeon away from Jaejoong. The scenario was pretty dramatic that it moved Yuri, Yunho, Minho and Nickhun away.

"No Yoona! We still have a way!" Taecyeon shove her hands away and kneeled down. Tears continued to run down through his cheeks. Looking like its the end of his world.

"Oppa, I know it hurts. But it’s over now. We have to keep on going." Yoona stayed still and looked at Jaejoong, weeping tears.

"Yeong wonhi neowa kkum kkugo shipda.." Yoona kneeled and continued to watch Jaejoong. Tears were pouring out of her eyes.. Looking like she lose someone who's really important to her..

"Gibun joheun barameul ttara nuni bushin jeoha neurarae.." A singing voice was heard from the audio. It was Taeyeon, singing her favorite SNSD song Forever. It kind of startled the guys but since it fitted the situation, it was kind of alright..

"Areumdaun noraewa joheun hyanggiro gadeukhan neowa geotneun gil.." Seohyun voice suddenly popped out.

"She's reading a book right?" Minho frowned as she paid attention to the screen.

"Gieokha nicheo eum mannatdeon eosaekha go nasseon shigandeul.." Jessica's voice was suddenly heard. Shocking not only f5, Yuri, and Yoona but also the participants.

"Did she just sing?" Yuri was stunned for a moment, still looking at the screen. The whole room was pretty much shocked. Well, as well as the participants of course.

"She knows how to sing?" Nickhun stuttered from amazement.

"Seotulgo eoryeotdeon nal geujeo mareobshi jikyeojun nege gomawo.." Tiffany followed along.

"She has a good voice ne?" Yunho commented as he watched.

"YAAAAHHHH! You guys cut this out! You are giving me shivers. Aiiigooo~ You see. You guys miss me ne? Poor foolish mortals, causing a scene just to tell me they miss me." Jaejoong crossed his legs changing into an arrogant person once again.

"Keep your head down

Jaejoong time

You know what time it is?

This is return of the king!" The song Keep Your Head Down by DBSK suddenly played. But this time, it’s not from the room of their participants.

"That must be my phone." Taec said as picked up his phone in his pocket.

"If you'll just excuse me." He bowed right before leaving.

"And cut. Nice job everyone. I've got to say Yoona, your acting is superb like expected. Same goes for Taecyeon. And uhhh to our music director, if we do have one. Great timing and choice of music but how did you change the lyrics in Keep Your Head Down? As for our audience, your reaction is kind of dull. Though I loved Nickhun's reaction, its still lacking. Oh well, all in all its 9 out of 10. It’s a wrap everybody!" Yuri clapped as she stood up, acting like a director.

"Hah. Putting such an effort just to tell me you miss me. Oh well. You’re still those poor pathetic and foolish mortals."  Jaejoong raised his brows as he gazed around the room.

"Woah~ He's back." Yoona felt relieved as she got up from kneeling and sat next to Nickhun.

"What happened to you hyung? We were all startled with your actions."  Minho intertwined his hands and stared at Jaejoong.

"Well, I thought I should change for the better. But, I realized.. Why should I change when I'm already the best?" Jaejoong smirked as he looked back onto Minho.

"Ahh. Ne." Minho decided to not argue and just agreed with him.

"Yah, are you scared of him?" Yuri whispered in his ears, giving him shivers. He slightly blushed at how close was her face to his.

"Anee. I just want to avoid arguments." He shyly said looking at the other side at the room.

"Ohhhh~ What a good kid." She brushed Minho's hair and giggled. Yunho, who was sitting on the other side of Yuri, noticed the sudden moment of the two. He just stared at them.. Holding back.. Feeding himself a lie he could think of to excuse his feelings for her.

"Yungoo-ah, gwechana?" Yuri's voice suddenly got in his senses. He snapped out of his thoughts and quicky payed attention to Yuri who was continuously waving her hand inches away from his face.

"Ahh. Ne. Neon gwaenchanh-ayo." He unexpectedly smile at her. Minho blinked twice. He've seen that familiar and unusual smile from Yunho's face.. A smile that can only be crepted if the woman of his life is around.. Was he hallucinating?? Or its just the fact that their childhood friends??

"So, foolish mortals. What else are you going to do? My couple is doing well. You guys need to do something about yours." Jaejoong abruptly stated. A smile escaped in their lips as they see their old friend get back to who he was. Other people might think someone like that is really annoying. But they’re in the contrary. They somehow loved that attitude of Jaejoong. They wouldn’t complete a day without hearing his superiority. Him being humble is really creepy in their eyes.

"I can see your admiration for me has gotten deeper. I'm such a beauty ne?" He teasingly beamed at them, full of self-assurance.

"Honestly, we missed you Jae." Yuri giggled as she stared at him.

"I see. You realized that it’s such a sin to ignore and disrespect a beauty like me. Have you comprehended your feelings for me?" His usual stare aimed at Yuri's eyes. She just laughed. He's really back. The other guys laughed along. Its nice to see someone come back from what he usually is.

"I do find it funny. Your such a fool to not realize what you felt for me earlier." Jaejoong intertwined his hands and smirked.

"Now, Now. Since we got Jae back, Time to look back and fix those guys." Taec pointed to the screen and forcedly smile.

"Or.. We.. Could.. Uhhh. Just give up.. If they’re not.. uhh. Going to work ne? I mean, you know what I'm talking about.." Taecyeon added as he stutters and forcedly smiled.

"Oppa, we're not here to give up ne? We still have to try." Yoona stood up and patted Taecyeon to comfort him. Nickhun stared at Yoona. How can she act like that to someone who's not that close to her.. Was she only mean to him??

"How about, making them do things in their own way?" Yuri suggested as she unsurely looked at Taec.

"I don't really get your plan Yuri. But, I'm pretty sure that it'll end as an EPIC FAIL!" Jaejoong evilishly laughed.

"Shinja-yo? Araso. We'll see. If my plan works you've got to do one favor for me." Yuri crossed her arms in front of her chest and confidently stared at Jae.

"Bring it on foolish mortal!" He smirked at her.

"So guys, here's the thing. Why don't we all just let them do what they want? I mean, they won't know each other unless they do something with their own will right?" Yuri tried to persuade the other guys with her plan. They nodded, the idea do have some point. People wouldn't get close unless they do something they want to.

"I think its one of the most effective idea we can execute to make those couple work." Nickhun nodded his head while he looked at Yoona.

"I guess we should try it." Minho stated as he rest his cheeks in his left hand.

"Why dont we show up to them and explain everything?" Yuri beamed at them.

"Kajja." Nickhun stood up and the guys followed.

--

The room of the participants was still the same. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk continued to exchange endless of death glares and fire-like stares. On the contrary, Sunny and Sungmin continued to build this romantic aura through smiling with each other, playing with each other and doing some skinships. Seohyun and Kyuhyun who was across them minded their own business. Seohyun continued to read and Kyuhyun never got tired of listening in his musics. Jessica never woke up and Heechul would just blabber all by his self. Tiffany and Siwon kept their friendly atmosphere and conversation while Leeteuk and Taeyeon was still engaged in a awkward situation.

"Heya guys!" Yuri greeted them as she opened the door. She expected tons of smiles but unfortunately she got glares.. Kind of scary glares that made her gulp.

"Kwon Yuri!!!" Taeyeon and Hyoyeon shouted at unison as they stood up. Yuri bit her lip and forcedly smiled. She won't be dead meat right? Since, she never chose those couple.

"Believe me guys. I did not engage you in this event. They did." She pointed at f5 who just arrived while keeping her forced smile up.

"Oh, I see. It’s alright." Hyoyeon happily smiled and sat down again. Her smile was fine but not until she took a glance at Eunhyuk's face. Her sweet smile to a annoyed smile. Eunhyuk annoyingly stared at her. How can her mood swift that fast?

“So, Good Morning Guys!” Taecyeon cheerfully greeted them. Receiving blank stares as a answer. Taecyeon decided to step back and summon better than him.

“Yah Jung Yunho. I know you’re good at these things.” Taecyeon awkwardly smiled and pushed Yunho at the front. Yunho just looked back at  him and faced the participants.

“I know some of you are annoyed right now. Some of you are feeling really awkward right now. Some of you keep this romantic aura. Some of you might want to kill each other. Some of you kept this friendly aura. Some of you took this chance to sleep. Some of you might be pissed. So, in behalf of those guys I apologize and thank you for keeping this up. It’s just that this is the only way to unite or divided school. So, please bear with us. Give each other a chance to know each other.” Yunho calmly explained to the couples. Seohyun was glad to hear she’s being a part of the event that may contribute to their school’s unity, it’s such a great achievement for her. Kyuhyun didn’t care. Jessica never woke up while Heechul would blabber all by his self. Hyoyeon was happy that she can help f5 while Eunhyuk is kind of pissed. Sunny and Sungmin were glad not because they can reunite the school but because they reunited themselves. Taeyeon and Leeteuk didn’t knew what to feel. On the contrary, Tiffany and Siwon agreed to the idea.

“So we’re here to check out the couples we chose. So, you’ll know who engaged you in this event.” As soon as Nickhun stated it, Yuri and the other guys started to go to their perspective couples. Except Jaejoong who decided to seat in the vacant chair beside Yunho having a mindset that he’s couple is already perfect so he don’t need this theraphy-like process.

--

A/N: Heya guys! Asianfanfics won't allow me to post the complete chapter into just 1 chapter. Can't blame them. Its really long. >.< Anyways, read the continuation it by clicking next. ;)