Take Off

Refresh

[Yunho's P.O.V]

We saw Kwon Yuri already talking to Khun when we arrived. As usual after Yuri and Jae met each other again they started a battle. But these time its different. Their battle will use physical skills. Is Kwon Yuri out of her mind? But seeing the way she moves earlier Im sure she got some moves to show. I think I'll rather say.. Good luck Jae?

[Minho's P.O.V]

Yuri's witty and I like it. She keeps winning over Jae when it comes to teasing but Jae losed his temper. He was about to punch Yuri once again, I planned to stop him but when I stepped I saw Yuri dodge and hold his hands. She got moves. Impressing. What's more impressing is she was able to release a spin kick in that small space. I guess she's a professional.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

He wants to have a battle? Hah. I'll give him one. I've never thought that he's not in the same level as me. That shocked me a little

Yuri: Contended now?
Jaejoong: Yah! Are you kidding me? Im just tired! I'll definitely won next time.

Its funny to see him make excuses so I giggled.

Yuri: Excuses wont work. Keke~ But I'll look forward to our next battle.

I went near him to help stand up but he didnt accept it. Instead he got up all by his self and smirked.

Jaejoong: Aiiissh. Send her to the guest room.
Minho: We'll take care of it.

They 3 guys escorted me all the way to the guest room. The aura got so awkward when we started walking. Luckily the Minho guy was able to start a conversation.

Minho: So what do you mean by the word playboy?
Yuri: Pardon?
Minho: Before you left you blurted out the word playboy remember?
Yuri: Ah~ Do you really want to know what I meant?
Minho: Absolutely.
Yuri: Well your smile is a meant to be for you.
Minho: Eh? I dont get it.
Yuri: I mean your smile is perfect for playboys like you.
Minho: How did you know I am a playboy?
Yuri: Your good at impressing girls, your playboy smile and the way you talk describes it all.
Minho: Ohhh~ Somehow are you complimenting me?
Yuri: I guess?
Minho: Haha~
Yuri: You know what you can be a good friend but definitely not a boyfriend.
Minho: Is that a..
Yuri: Compliment.
Minho: Witty.
Yuri: Nah~ Just a good observer.

Minho's a fun guy. You can talk to him comfortably if he's not surrounded with bunch of girls.

[Nickhun's P.O.V]

Seeing Yuri and MInho talk to each other comfortably makes me feel kinda jealous. They looked like close friends. Maybe I should try talking to her too.

Nickhun: So you guys know each other?
Yuri: I guess? By the way thanks for helping me get up earlier.
Nickhun: That's nothing at all.
Yuri: And you are?
Nickhun: Nickhun. Khun for short.

I only allow my close friends to call me Khun. But yeah she's probably special to me so its okay.

Minho: That's fast.
Yuri: Pardon? Well Im..
Nickhun: Kwon Yuri.
Yuri: Right. So when did you guys met?
Nickhun: Well we've known each other since middle school. 3rd grade.
Yuri: Ohh~ That's a long time. How did you guys meet?
Yunho: Our parents negotiates with each other.
Yuri: Wow. That scared me. First time hearing you talk. And you are?
Yunho: U-Know Yunho.
Yuri: Ohhh~ I never thought you know how to speak.
Yunho: Any person will be forced to speak if you started to talk.

Yuri's right. Its been a while since Yunho spoke in front of a girl. Fishy. and what's more fishy is he sounded like a friendly guy just right now. Wonder what got into him?

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Minho and Yuri are friends I guess? Because they speak to each other comfortably. And that may not happen just because of one interaction. Is their something going on that we dont know? Anyway since these 2 guys are talking to her, I guess I should start talking to her too.. What's funny is she looked shocked the moment I start talking. She looked kinda cute I guess..

Yuri: Nice compliment.
Yunho: Haha~ Thanks.
Yuri: Woah~ I never thought you know how to smile. That shocked me a lot.
Yunho: Nice compliment.
Yuri: Witty.
Yunho: As you are.
Yuri: Ooooh~
Minho: Were already here.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

I never thought that the Yunho guy knows how to smile. I've always thought that the only expression he shows is his scary stare. He got huge sense of humour. Wonder if he's nice.

Minho: Stay here for a while. We'll leave after several minutes.
Yuri: Okay~

The three guys left.. I planned to escape but I noticed their are 4 girls inside the room with me.. Over all we are 5 victims.. These made me wonder what do they do with the girls who got picked.. I guess I'll just ride with these stuff to answer my questions.. But their is these girl who happened to look like Im YoonA my favorite model in Japan. She looks pretty. Maybe I should try talking to her.. I want to be her chingoo~

Yuri: Hey. You got picked too?

I greeted her.

Yoona: Well unfortunately yes.
Yuri: You dont want to be with f5?
Yoona: Yes.
Yuri: Ohhh~ You hate them?
Yoona: No, its not that I hate them, its just that I kinda dont like them.. And besides I'll do something important tomorrow.
Yuri: What is it?
Yoona: I need to go back in Japan.
Yuri: For what?
Yoona: There is something important that I need to do.
Yuri: Is it private?
Yoona: Yeah. Anyway by any chance are you special to f5?
Yuri: Me? No way. They just want to bother me.
Yoona: I dont believe that.
Yuri: Pardon?
Yoona: Seeing the way they smile at you, the way they treat you and the way they talk to you.. Make it seems like your special.
Yuri: Nah~ They're just teasing me because their leader Kim Jaejoong holds a grudge to me.
Yoona: Did you do something bad?
Yuri: I did not treat him like a king that's it. 
Yoona: Haha~ That's ridiculous. What's your name by the way?
Yuri: Kwon Yuri. And you are?
Yoona: Im Yoona. Nice meeting you.

Im Yoona? Uhhh. I think something's wrong here. Besides the fact that she really do look like Yoong, she also acts and speaks like Yoong. And the fact that they also have the same name made me so curious.

Yuri: Nice meeting you too. Anyway you look like Im Yoona.
Yoona: Im Yoona? Is she a different Im Yoona?
Yuri: Well she's apparently my favorite Korean model in Japan. You really look like her
Yoona: Really? You know what you also look like Kwon Yuri.
Yuri: Kwon Yuri? Is she a different Kwon Yuri?
Yoona: She's one of my close friends in Japan. She's probably the richest gal in Asia.

That's it. I already figure it out. She's really Im Yoona.

Yuri: Yoong!!

I squealed.

Yoona: Ne?
Yuri: Yah! Dont act like you dont know me! I already know that its you. Im Yoona.
Yoona: So are you saying that you are Kwon Yuri?!
Yuri: Uhh.. Yes?
Yoona: Yul!!
Yuri: Yoong!!
Both of us: Kyaaa!!

Okay. We became loud I admit. I cant believe she's here. No wonder I cant see her in Japan often.

Sohee: Hey, please be quiet. Your not the only person who are here.
Yuri: Sorry about that.
Yoona: Dont mind her. By the way why are you here in Korea?
Yuri: I should be the one who's asking that. What are you doing here?
Yoona: Well.. I decided to study here in Korea since these is my real home.
Yuri: Ohhh~ Nice Yoong.
Yoona: How about you? Why are you here?
Yuri: Well. I became sick with my life in Japan so I decided to go back here alone.
Yoona: But Im so sure that it didnt make any single difference with your life in Japan whenever your home.
Yuri: Majayo.
Yoona: That's what Im experiencing too.
Yuri: Were so alike.
Yoona: Keke~

Its nice to see Yoong here. Im so glad that I am able to talk to her again. Talking to her makes me forget all the stress I have.

[Yoona's P.O.V]

Its Yuri!! I knew it. The moment she stepped in inside the room and talked to me, I already knew that its her. Im so glad that she's also here. We enjoyed once again talking to each other so we kinda made our own world. When one of the servants of f5 called us..

Guy: Maam we need to leave already.
Sohee: Atlast!! Kyaaa!

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Yoong and I are still talking when a staff suddenly arrived. I followed the staff together with Yoong and 3 other girls. When someone suddenly pulled me and whispered..

Guy: Your riding a different vehicle.

He sounded like Khun so I told him..

Yuri: I know. You can stop holding me now.

I turned around. And we started walking..

Nickhun: So you know one of the girls there.
Yuri: I guess?
Nickhun: But she's in a different class how could you be friends with her? Your disobeying the rule.
Yuri: Well, I dont obey stupid rules.
Nickhun: Bad Yul~
Yuri: Hah~ You know what its kinda unfair for the other girls.
Nickhun: Why?
Yuri: I get to ride with you guys while they dont.
Nickhun: When will you get the fact the you are a special person?
Yuri: Maybe next time.
Nickhun: You look cute when you act innocent.
Yuri: Hah~ You look handsome when you fool people. 
Nickhun: Im always handsome.
Yuri: *coughs*
Nickhun: Haha~ Aegyo.

Nickhun and I were still teasing each other when Minho suddenly arrived.

Minho: Hey lets move fast.. The 4 girls might be the first one who'll arrive there and that will be so not good.
Yuri: Ohh~ Gentleman. Haha~ Arata. 
Minho: Thanks. Let's go now.

[Nickhun's P.O.V]

We got back in our room and Jae asked us what happened..

Jaejoong: So what happened with Kwon Yuri?
Minho: Well. She's a good gal..
Jaejoong: Hah~ Are you kidding me?
Yunho: Were telling you the truth.
Taecyeon: Its my first time hearing Yunho talk when it comes to a gal. I guess its real.
Jaejoong: Then why she acts like that in front me?
Nickhun: Because she hates arrogant people.
Jaejoong: Are you guys that I an arrogant?!

What's funny is no one answered. The place became quiet and all of us pretended that we are busy doing something. jae sighed and said.

Jaejoong: Okay. I do admit that Im arrogant at sometimes..

Yunho looked at him with a feeling of "Are you sure?"

Jaejoong: Araso! I am arrogant.
Taecyeon: Well. You should do something about it. First off say sorry to Yuri.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?! Why should I?! She's the one who keeps on embarrassing me.
Nickhun: Well your always the one who start it..
Minho: You also keep on bothering her.
Yunho: Use these chance to apologize to her.
Jaejoong: Why are you guys sabotaging me?!
Yunho: Were just telling facts about you.
Minho: As your friend we want you to be more of a normal person.
Jaejoong: Yah! Are you saying that Im not normal?!

He's tone got loud after saying that so once again the place got quiet and everyone pretended to do something.

Jaejoong: Aiiissh. Araso. Araso. I'll say sorry to her! Happy now?
Yunho: Better.
Jaejoong: Yah U-Know Yunho, your acting so strange lately.
Yunho: Chongmalya? (Really) How?
Jaejoong: Oh forget it. Just fetch the gals and remember to get Yuri.
Minho: Why?
Jaejoong: She'll ride with us.
Minho: Oooohh~
Nickhun: I'll take the responsibility of fetching the girls.
Jaejoong: Okay. Just hurry up, because we need to leave in several minutes.
Nickhun: Araso~

Its funny how we made Jaejoong realize that he's arrogant and we made him change himself. Yuri is really someone special to us. I guess? Anyway I'll just fetch the girls. I arrive at the guest room and saw Yuri talking to the class A gal. By any chance do they know each other? But their disobeying the rules.. Anyway I'll just ask Yuri later. I asked the staff to call the girls so they can start moving. They started to walk.. while their walking I pulled Kwon Yuri and whispered..

Nickhun: You'll ride a different vehicle.

Im glad she knew it was me. I guess she think of me as her friend now.. That's nice and what's more nice is I got to hold her hands.. Woah~ But she told me to stop holding her. So I let go of her hands and we started to talk..

Nickhun: So you know one of the girls their.
Yuri: I guess?
Nickhun: But she's in a different class how could you be friends with her? Your disobeying the rule.
Yuri: Well, I dont obey stupid rules.
Nickhun: Bad Yul~

She's really one kind of a girl. She's the only gal I've heard to say that the Standard Rule is stupid. She's cute.

Yuri: Hah~ You know what its kinda unfair for the other girls.
Nickhun: Why?
Yuri: I get to ride with you guys while they dont.
Nickhun: When will you get the fact the you are a special person?
Yuri: Maybe next time.
Nickhun: You look cute when you act innocent.
Yuri: Hah~ You look handsome when you fool people. I told her that

I think she thought I was just fooling her so she just smirked and said that I look handsome when Im fooling people so I told her..

Nickhun: Im always handsome.
Yuri: *coughs*
Nickhun: Haha~ Aegyo.

Haha~ She looked cute when she disagreed with what I said.

[Minho's P.O.V]

Nickhun's taking a long time so Jaejoong asked me to follow him. I saw Yuri and Khun laughing with each other.. So I interrupted them immediately. Did I felt jealousy? No way. I think the only reason why I did that is because we are in a hurry. After fetching those 2. We started to travel. Everyone fell asleep while travelling..
--
Hey Guys. Sorry for the kinda short chapter.
Im busy doing schoolworks lately >.<