Still Stuck With You

Refresh

 

[Third Persons' P.O.V]
"Anyway, we wont know the results until we finish the event." Jaejoong suddenly calmy stated leading all of the guys to look at him. Was there something wrong with him? Did he suddenly get hypnotized? Oh no, oppa might be in a state where in we cant help him anymore.. Everybody had their own thought as soon as they heard Jaejoong.
"Ahhh, ne. We should just focus on the couples first." Yuri shaked her head and just and moved her vision to the screen, thinking she's just hallucinating.
"What time is it anyway?" Minho suddenly asked as he grabbed a seat near by the door.
"Well, its already 1 pm. We got 3 hours left." Taecyeon answered while checking out his hand watch.
"Uhh. I have a idea why dont we focus in our own couple for the rest of the day and see how will they interact. We can extend the event until tomorrow. So, we'll have this day as a introduction of them with each other. That will also give them the chance to adjust with each other. As a result, we'll expect better results for tomorrow." Jaejoong suggested while rubbing his chin through his index finger in a cool manner. Then there they was just blankly staring at him trying to get their senses back. Their too surprised with the sudden change of Jaejoong's attitude that it felt like their dreaming.
"I cant believe that I am saying this but I agree with Jae. He got a huge point." Yunho raised both of his brows out of disbelief.
"Ne." Yoona just nodded her head repeatedy staring at the floor. Stunned not only with his words but also with his attitude and aura.
"Chop! Chop! Chop!" Taecyeon clapped his hands thrice as he recovered from being shocked. Making the rest hold onto their senses and wake them up. Yoona and Yuri sat in the center with their desks placed next to each other. While Khun, Taec and Minho sat in the left corner having their desks 10-12cm apart. Leaving Jaejoong right corner having the largest desk. Yunho on the other hand, just sat in the couch and watched them all. For a moment the room was filled with silence as all of them were busy monitoring their own couples.
 
[Yoona's P.O.V]
I nervously sat and monitored my couple as I waited patiently while watching.
"Please Lord, make my couple a effective one." I mumbled and stared at the ceiling. If I'll base what they looked like earlier. They still have a chance to improve their interactions. Aiiigooo~ I just hope they would really work. I mean, they look so angelic together.
 
[No One's P.O.V]
[Seohyun x Kyuhyun]
Seohyun and Kyuhyun continued to mind their own business. Seohyun focused on reading her book. She would release a 'ooooohh~' expression when she would like a certain part. Smile when she find the part stunning and inspiring. Kyuhyun, on the other hand just engaged himself to the music playing in his ipod. He would check Seohyun few times but he'll look away right away. Their wasnt awkwardness. It just looked like 2 strangers collided in one room waiting for the event to be over. Yoona watched them in the control room and kept her little hope.
 
[Yuri's P.O.V]
I sat there calmly and just watched Sunny and Sungmin from far away. Hoping to bring back the old friendship and relationship they once made. The thing is, why am I saying this when I dont even know how their relationship have gone? I mean. I just knew Sunkyu this year and just knew about their friendship earlier this week and yet here I am acting like I watched their relationship grew. Well, I guess  it is not the time we spent together that matters but the feelings and bond we built during those times. Ahhh~ This just made me miss Sunny and Taeng~
 
[No One's P.O.V]
[Sunny x Sungmin Screen]
Sungmin and Sunny continued playing like they always did before. It was one of their hobbies way back then. Sunny just focused on playing, it has been a long time since she played the PSP. Sungmin just stared at her. He missed her presence badly that he could spend hours just watching her from afar. The room somehow had a romantic breeze.
 
[Jaejoong's P.O.V]
My couple would surely work. Why would I bother watching them?
 
[No One's P.O.V]
[Tiffany x Siwon Screen]
Tiffany and Siwon continued their talks. They exchanged strories, experiences and love lifes. Jaejoong might be right, he sure have a couple that surely worked. They built a friendly athmosphere in a short period of time, well maybe because their classmates. That make sense.
 
[Taecyeon's P.O.V]
I sat right in front of my desk and muted the sounds of my screen. If your going to look at it, my couple was probably the worse. They were'nt awkward, quiet, sweet and friendly. They were INSANE and FUMMING. Their like the vice-versa of the whole concept of our event. Our objective is to clash the classes in a friendly way not at this way.
 
[Hyoyeon x Eunhyuk]
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon just stayed quarelling. My hope was gone. There's like 0% of chance making their couple work. I rested my head in my left hand and looked at them hopelessly. Not until, I noticed how Hyoyeon smiled warmly. It almost made me jump from my seat. THEIR WAS A LIGHT THAT SPARKED.
"THEN SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" Hyoyeon's voice almost broke my eardrums. I quickly pushed the mute button and leaned on my chair. Sigh~ How could I hope for something that I knew wouldnt work?
 
[Nickhun's P.O.V]
There I was, watching Heechul and Jessica minding their own business. Its like Jessica just slept the whole time while Heechul would babble all by his self. I raised both of my brow as I watched them. I somehow knew Jessica, she would always tend to sleep when she wants to. Rumours said that she can sleep in 2 straight days. Is she even normal? I would rather look at Yoona, wait what am I thinking?
 
[Minho's P.O.V]
I sat their and felt the awkward aura between Taeyeon noona and Leeteuk hyung. You could really tell how uncomfortable they was seating there with each other. I would check Yuri out every minute to make time fly but it seems like I'm wrong. Looking at her just make my whole time stop..
 
[No One's P.O.V]
[Leeteuk x Taeyeon Screen]
Leeteuk and Taeyeon did nothing. So, Taeyeon ended up falling asleep. She was really bored. She ran out of things to do to destruct herself from Leeteuk. He just giggled when she saw her sleeping. He fixed her position and made her head lean in his shoulders. He ended up smiling all by his self. Liking the warmth she gave him.
 
[Yunho's P.O.V]
I just sat in the couch and watched them observe their couples. All of them was focusing. While, I just sat there and look at things. Things are getting boring and I knew that. So, I decided to got up from my seat and walk in between Yuri and Yoona.
"How's your couple?" I broke their silence. Breaking their concentration.
"Sssssshhh." Yoona hushed as she looked at me for a moment and focused on her screen again.
"Too bored huh? That's the result of not giving your second opinions. Yuri poked my forehead. Making me smile warmly. It felt like my heart skipped a beat.. How can I feel something like that with a simple poke right in my forehead? It made me feel like she poked my senses.
"Yah, Yungoo. Gwenchana? Did you sleep well? You should take a nap in couch." She sounded really concerned and blinked her eyes twice while staring at me. Her presence is just somehow...heartwarming? Well, maybe because she's a close friend of mine ne?
 
[No One's P.O.V]
Yunho just nodded and got back in the couch. Then again the room was filled with silence. Everyone had their own business. Though, Jaejoong was just their admiring him self.
"I guess, this is enough for today guys. I think we give them enough time. They should go home." Jaejoong broke the silence and got up from his seat. The rest of the guys took of their headphones and focus their vision on Jae.
"As for us, we should go home too. We havent had a proper sleep ever since we arrived here. We should give ourselves a chance to rest." He continued and smiled. Yoona and Yuri's eyes widened. Are they hallucinating?? That's just too good to be true they thought.
"Changing for the best huh?" Nickhun stated out of nowhere. Jaejoong just smirked. It was different from his usual smirks though. His smirk was more on a calm type.
 
[Seohyun's P.O.V]
I continued reading my book and focused my self. The book was too amazing that I felt like I was living in that book. Its probably one of the best books I've ever read.
"You can now go home." A guy casually broke the silence. Seeing him act like that showed how rude he is. He should have knocked. Aiiigoo~ People this days are surely out of manners.
"I will now remove your handcuffs." He bowed before he unlocked the handcuffs. Well, he do have his manners after all.
"Kamsamneeda." I bowed before I left. I wonder what happened with the book they promised.. I just hope the didnt LiE. Promises are promises.
 
[Kyuhyun's P.O.V]
A man came in and took off our handcuffs. Atlast, it was over. I want to go home this early. Lucky I guess? I cupped my wrist and raised a brow. I bowed before I left and just made my way straight to the parking lot.
 
[Taeyeon's P.O.V]
Everything was peaceful.. I loved the serene moment but then I suddenly felt a tap in my shoulder. My eyes opened and noticed that I fell asleep. I quickly got up and shaked my head.
"Time to go. You surely looked angelic while sleeping." Leeteuk said as he got up from the couch.
"Your head is pretty heavy." He jokingly told me. Wait, DID I JUST SLEPT IN HIS SHOULDER? My brows met and stared at him.
"I'm going to leave now. You should too." He came near me and brushed my head. I looked up to him and gave him a blank stare. I unexpectedly bowed my head and just left. What the heck was that?
 
[Leeteuk's P.O.V]
Taeyeon continued her sleep. She looked really gorgeous while sleeping. She did some sleep talks though but I find it adorable. A man came and told us that we can now go home. He unlocked our handcuffs and just left. I could have left for that time but I cant leave Taeyeon alone there. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and decided to tap her after a while. I could feel how stunned she was when she realized that she slept in my shoulder. It made me somehow smile, her being like that was adorable.
 
[Heechul's P.O.V]
A man came in and unlocked our handcuffs. I guess its time to go home ne? But then Jessica was still sleeping. I tried to wake her up like forever but I failed. How can she sleep like that? Was that even normal?! She's one weird gal. I'm not that mean and I pretty much consider myself as a angelic person so I ended up carrying her in my back and asking her teacher where's Jessica's private parking lot. It was in Block A slot 15. That was kinda far from where we are but its okay. I'm that angelic. I dont mind anyways since she's really light.
 
[Jessica's P.O.V]
ZzZzZzZzZZzZz~~
 
[Sunny's P.O.V]
I was still playing the PSP. I had fun playing it. Well, I missed playing it. I stopped playing PSP years ago but today just gave me the motive to play again. A man destroyed my concentration when he came in and told us we could now go home. He took off our handcuff and checked out my wrist watch. Wow, 2:30 PM. I missed gaming that much that I didnt notice the time. I looked at Sungmin and smiled at him.
"I missed gaming. Blame yourself for making me crave for it." I lightly punched his chest.
"You make this beat." He suddenly held my wrist and smiled at him. Well, I cant help but blush. I'm a girl and that's normal. How can he be this sweet?
 
[Sungmin's P.O.V]
Its over?? But, I dont want it to stop yet. Aiiigoo~ Why now? Why? When everything is really going smooth. Her punching my chest made it skip a beat. It felt like she was holding my heart, my happiness. Crazy right? I know. I admit the fact that I do get crazy when Sunny's around..
"It does? Oh well, I guess I should be honored ne?" She giggled and moved her arms down.
"Should we get going?" She smiled at me and started to walk. She made me smile foolishly. I'm just really thankful to f5..
 
[Hyoyeon's P.O.V]
Atlast I AM FREE! I AM FREE FROM THE EXISTENCE OF THIS CRAZY MONKEY! I grinned and quickly left the room. If there was one thing I could wish for right now? That would probably ME not being with HIM AGAIN.
 
[Eunhyuk's P.O.V]
Hyoyeon's such a freak. She's so loud and irritating. She kept on talking and never listened to me. Good thing, that the hell-like time was over. I just REALLY hope that it wont happen again.
 
[Tiffany's P.O.V]
A man came in and broke our conversation. He unlocked our handcuffs and left. He also told us that we could now go home.
"Komawo." I smiled to Siwon before I left. I actually had a great time. Siwon was nice, easy to get along with and fun. We had the same point of views and humour.
 
[Siwon's P.O.V]
Stephanie Hwang ne? A remarkble gal to me. Thanks to f5, I finally met someone who wouldnt flirt around when their with me.
--
Heya Readers! :)
I know. I finally, updated.
I'm such a mean, lame and bad writer for making you guys wait this long.
Its just that school works are killing me. Same goes for my writers' block. :'|
I'm really thankful to my loyal readers who kept on supporting me even though it takes FOREVER before I update, I appreciate that. :D
Thus, I'll try my best to update every week. ;D
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter.
This might be my official comeback. LOL.
God Bless :)