Chapter 12: Best of Friends (Part I)

Refresh

At Seoul Korea..

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Its August 14.. I am already ready to go to bed and sleep.. But something keeps bothering me.. You know what is it? Well.. its about the day tomorrow.. August 15.. Its supposed to be our B-Day (Bestfriends Day) but... Aigoo~ Whatever! And yea.. tomorrow is his birthday.. Should I give him something? Its been 3 years now since I gave him something from me.. One gift wont hurt right? Well, I thought a lot about it that night, I picked what should I give to him thorugh searching the net all night. These caused me to sleep late, I fell asleep in front of my laptop... The next I knew was my alarm clock is already ringing. These means that its already 6 am.. My classes start at 8 so I better start preparing myself.. I took a bath..

Sunny: Hmmm. What should I wear? Should I wear these?

I hold onto one of my favorite shirt and jeans. I wore a pair of doll shoes with my favorite pair of earrings. Aiigoo~ Time to pick other accesories.. I looked up into my organizer and saw our friendship bracelet.

Sunny: Aiiiish. Why show up today?!

I muttered. Well, I eneded up using it too though. Since there is no way that he'll notice that I actually wore it. Its been a long time since I used it too. And yea should I give him my present? Uhhh. I'll try. I slept late just for it. I wont waste my effort.

Shindong: Lee Sunny!!!! You'll be late for school if you keep spazzing once again!

Aiiish. He's so loud. Why does he need to shout that phrase every morning when I wake up!! Its annoying! But.. Its also a good thing though because if he wont shout I might always end up being late. I checked my wrist watch and saw its already 7:15, I should leave now.

Sunny: Oppa, thanks for shouting again, I'll go now. Annyong!

I said while going down the stairs. 

Shindong: Arata. Take care okay. 

He answered while waiting for me down stairs.

Sunny: Ne~ by the way oppa good luck to your proposal. Fighting!
Shindong: Kamsamneeda (Thank you ^^). Greet him a happy birthday for me okay?
Sunny: Uhhh. I'll try.
Shindong: Dont try. You SHALL.
Sunny: Aigooo~ Arata. Arata. Bye now.

Why does he have to mention it?? Anyway i cant blame him hew was close to him too...

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

Today is my birthday and its supposed to be our B-Day. I miss celebrating August 15 with her.. I'll just wear our friendship bracelet to ease my pain.. She wont notice it anyway.. Wonder if she still remember how important this day for me and for her.... I hope she have something for me.. If she only know how much I miss her.. I do regret giving up on our friendship.. I'll just go to school now..

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I left our house and arrived in our campus. I saw Taeng standing beside the bulletin board as usual.. But.. something is missing.. Right! Yul's not around! Is she late?

Sunny: Morning Taeng!
Taeyeon: Morning Sunkyu! *smiles*
Sunny: Where's Yul?
Taeyeon: Your not pissed?
Sunny: Pardon?
Taeyeon: Helllloooo!! I just called you SUNKYU!
Sunny: So?
Taeyeon: What's happening to you?!
Sunny: Yah! Are you going crazy?
Taeyeon: Do you have a fever? *checks out Sunkyu's temperature*
Sunny: Im very healthy. What's the prob?
Taeyeon: Yah! You must be pretending to be Lee Sunkyu! Where is my friend?! Bring the real Sunkyu out you freak!!
Sunny: Kim Taengoo! Stop acting like that! Aiiiish.
Taeyeon: If you are Sunkyu, Tell me whose your bestfriend 3 years ago!
Sunny: Would you please shut up!
Taeyeon: Arata. Your the real deal.
Sunny: Aiiiish.
Taeyeon: What's up with the gloomy mood?
Sunny: Dont mind me, Im just not feeling well today. Where's Yul?
Taeyeon: Yah. Dont make me stupid I know what's going on.
Sunny: Then dont mention it. Where's Yul?!
Taeyeon: After hearing where she is please REFRAIN from SCREAMING. Arachi?
Sunny: Arata.
Taeyeon: Well... Yul's with..
Sunny: With?
Taeyeon: f5 on vacation..
Sunny: Yul's on avacation with f5 right now?
Taeyeon: Your not shocked??
Sunny: Well... Im just.... KKKKyyyyyyyyaaaaaaa!!!
Taeyeon: Great! Your fan girl mode ! *covers her ears*
Sunny: I cant believe it kyyyaa!! *fanning herself* Oh em Geee! I hope Yul brought me along with her! Lets call her now!! Kyyyyyaa!
Taeyeon: yah dont spazz like that. People are starting to stare at us.
Sunny: Who damn cares?!
Taeyeon: Well care bears care and I care! Aiiish. Your so pathetic! BTW, Is that a present?
Sunny: Isnt it obvious?
Taeyeon: For you bestfriend?
Sunny: I dont consider him as my bestfriend anymore.
Taeyeon: Yeah right. That's the reason why you wore your friendship bracelet. You cant fool me.
Sunny: It doesent matter anymore. After all we are now living in 2 different world.
Taeyeon: Aigoo~ You know what let's just head into our homeroom before you start crying.
Sunny: I will never cry for him again.
Taeyeon: Squeeze me.
Sunny: Whatever! Yul's so lucky!

Well I am sad but I will never cry just because for him once again. Im tired. 

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

its already 7:32 am and yet I am the first who arrived out of the 3 of us. Yul's usually first. Wonder if she's late.. But I know Yul .. She is used at being early.. Hah~ I knew it. She got picked! Aigooo~ Good luck to her.. I waited for several minutes until Lee Sunny arrived she seemed sad. Majayo. Today is their B-Day and his Birthday no wonder her mood is gloomy. She's really down. I can feel that something is going on.. She is so different from the normal her that she wont get pissed at me calling her Sunkyu. But she cheered up when she knew Yul was with f5 but I am so sure that these was just her little drama to cover up what she feels. Haha~ She cant fool a genius like me! Anyways, I should totally make a plan to cheer her up.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I arrived at the parking lot hoping I can spend this special day with her but that is just imposibble. I really miss her. Teuk welcomed me with a smile saying..

Leeteuk: Happy Birthday Sungminnie!
Sungmin: Thanks.
Leeteuk: Yah! Its been 3 years since I started celebrating your birthday with you but you never expressed a warm smile!
Sungmin: I am the type of guy who isnt good at expressing with what I feel. Besides Im missing someone.
Leeteuk: Aiigoo~ Yea your right your not good at expressing what you feel that is why you blush and smile like an idiot when you see Lee Sunny. Aiiiish. And yea I am sure that you are missing Sunny!
Sungmin: Dont piss me off. Its my birthday.
Leeteuk: And your B-Day.
Sungmin: Shut up.
Leeteuk: These is your problem. You dont have enough guts to face reality. You always decide to run away from your problems that can be solved. That's the reason why you are hopeless.
Sungmin: I said shut up!
Leeteuk: Aiiiish. Arata. Arata.

Its not true. I just want avoid Sunny from pain that I can cause. Teukie can never understand me since he dont know what I am going through but at some point he is right. If I'll keep on running away. I'll never earn Sunny back. What should I do?

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

Its Sungmin's birthday but he seemed sad. Seriously I know he misses Sunny a lot but he should atleast smile today but yea that is so impossible since the only person that can make him smile is Lee Sunny. It would be nice seeing him spending these day with her.. Aha! I got a idea! Im sure he'll love my surprise! Hah~ I just hope my plan would work! *crossfingers*

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

Sungmin: You know what lets just start moving now.
Leeeteuk: Yah, I promise you one thing you'll be happy today. And you'll definitely love my present.

He smirked. Something is up. Wonder what is it. Well, it cant be Sunny.

Sungmin: Whatever.
Leeteuk: Aiiish. Lets start walking.

I entered the campus and saw Sunkyu and Taeyeon hanging out beside the bulletin board. Aiiigooo~ She gets prettier day by day. Her outfit fits her! Wait, Omo! Is that our friendship bracelet?! Waaaah! And hey she's holding a present.. Is that for me?! She never forgot me at all!

Leeteuk: Yah she might melt and stop smiling like an idiot!
Sungmin: Im not staring at her I was just checking out the announcements.
Leeteuk: When did you start reading announcements?! And also refrain from expecting or assuming.
Sungmin: Im not assuming.
Leeteuk: Liar.

I was in the middle of arguing with Teuk when I suddenly noticed that Sunny glanced at me and smiled. Woah~ I hope my birthday these year will be different.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I continued at spazzing f5 when Taeng suddenly told me..

Taeyeon: Yah Sunkyu! Here comes the birthday boy!
Sunny: Birthday boy? *smirks*

What is she talking about? I looked back to check out who it was and guess who it was.. Its Sungmin. I saw him staring at me. Yikes!

Taeyeon: Someone is blushing like a fool right now.
Sunny: Who is it?
Taeyeon: Lee Sunkyu.
Sunny: Dream on.
Taeyeon: Aiiigoo~ Your so good at denying and oh he wore the bracelet too? I guess destiny decided to in e?
Sunny: Liar.
Taeyeon: Im telling you the truth.
Sunny: Shut up Kim Taeyeon!
Taeyeon: Aiiish and by the way he can totally melt you!
Sunny: Bwoh!?
Taeyeon: You heard me. Let's start walking.

I wonder if Taeng is telling me truth.. I've got to admit Im happy hearing those things..

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

Sunny and I separated when our homeroom was over. I attended my Research class and she attended Chemistry. I was in the middle of experimenting when I dirtied my hands. I asked permission from Mr. Sooman. I came out of our room and headed to the wash room to wash my hands. When Im on my way to get back in our room someone suddenly pulled me.

Taeyeon: Kidnapper!
Guy: Quiet down! *covers Taeng's mouth.*

I cant breathe!! Someone help me!! I tried to shout but its hopeless. Seriously, his hand is so big and yea he's tall so Im definitely a no match to him but I did got the chance to kick him. Haha~! 

Guy: Ouch!

I was able to release my self from him and said.

Taeyeon: Haha! I'll call the security now! *Merong*

i took the chance to run but he grabbed my hand and back-hugged me! Prevert!!

Taeyeon: !!!
Guy: Yah! Shut up! *covers taeng's mouth once again*
Taeyeon: Help! Help! Help!
Guy: Yah I came here for good reasons!
Taeyeon: If you are here for good reasons then why are you doing this to me you *******!?
Guy: Im Sungmin's friend!
Taeyeon: Sungmin? As in Sungmin of Class B? Sunny's bestfriend?!
Guy: Yeah.
Taeyeon: If you reallly are a friend of him let go of me.
Guy: No.
Taeyeon: Why not ert?!
Guy: Because you'll run.
Taeyeon: I wont.
Guy: Arata

Finally, I was able to breathe well!

Taeyeon: At last! Who are you?!
Guy: Im Park Jungsu.
Taeyeon: Who the heck is that?1
Guy: Leeteuk.
Taeyeon: Leeteuk? As in Leeteuk, the vice-captain of football in 3-B?
Leeteuk: Ne.
Taeyeon: What do you need from me?
Leeteuk: Well, since your Sunny's bestfriend I need your help.
Taeyeon: What kind of help?!
Leeteuk: I know that we both know that today is Sungmin's birthday and their B-Day.
Taeyeon: So?
Leeteuk: I want Sunny to hang out with Sungmin.

I want to cheer Sunny up but not through making her meet Sungmin! Sungmin hurted Sunny so I will not allow him to hurt her once more!

Taeyeon: There is no way that I'll let him meet her.
Leeteuk: And why?!
taeyeon: Listen Mr. Park, your friend broke my bestfriend's heart!
Leeteuk: Also listen Ms. Kim, Dont you know that my friend misses your bestfriend like crazy?! ever since Sunny didnt consider him as her bestfriend his world crahsed in some ways! He cant even smile warmly at special events!

Well.. He's right.. Sunny missed Sungmin too.. Well then I whould agree.. So I nodded.

Leeteuk: Is that a yes?
Taeyeon: Isnt it obvious?!
Leeteuk: Good. So how will they meet?

Were in the middle of talking when I suddenly remembered the standard rule..

Taeyeon: Were disobeying the Standard Rule arent we?
Leeteuk: Who damn cares?1 Its for our bestfriends! Anyway a amusement park is a perfect place for them.

Whoa~ Considering him as a guy... That's so nice of him. Sungmin's lucky to meet someone like him

Taeyeon: Right. But how will they hang-out?! I mean helloo, our classes ends at 6.. And amusement parks will close today early as possible due to a holiday!
Leeteuk: That's why we need to cut the classes!
Taeyeon: Cut the classes?! Are you crazy?!

Is he out of his mind?! There is no way to do that.. Wait, there is a way.. Right! Yul's the way!

Taeyeon: Hah~ I got a plan *smirks*
Leeteuk: Your confident I see.
Taeyeon: Ofcourse I am. What amusement park did you choose?
Leeteuk: Seoul's Amusement Park.
Taeyeon: Yul's amusement park?

I uttered.

Leeteuk: Pardon?
Taeyeon: Aiiigoo~ Im so brillant!
Leeteuk: Yah, you cant brag when there is nothing to be proud of!
Taeyeon: Whatever. Let's meet up there at 1pm in front of the carousel. I'll bring Sunny and you'll bring Sungmin.
Leeteuk: How about our classes?
Taeyeon: I'll take care of it. I'll go now. Annyong!~ 

I smiled at him.

Leeteuk: see ya later.
Taeyeon: BTW, we cant talk to each other arata?
Leeteuk: But why?!

I left him without answering his question. Its something obvious so he dont need to ask the reason.

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]

I started to think when to start my plan. Our Math teacher is not around today so that means my vacant for today will be long. I dont have anything on my mind that time.. But when I saw a close friend of Sunny my mind started to work. Her friend headed in the wash room to wash her hands. I've got to admit Lee Sunny's friend is pretty cute. She's kinda my type. But we're in different classes so its a major NO. I was able to find a perfect timing to have a private talk with her but since she dont know me I am so sure she wont agree talking to me. So I used a strategy to force her. I pulled her and as expected she will shout "kidnapper!". Seriously the girl got a very loud voice. So covering is a must. I dont want to cover it but I've got to because if I dont we might get caught. Sunny's friend is tough . She did found a chance to kick me! But she's so childish doing the merong thing. She looked cute though. What am I thinking?! Im here for Sugmin! Anyways to stop her from leaving I back-hugged her..Somehow it felt comfortable but she suddenly shout "!!" so I covered again. She looked innocent so I decided to remove my hand and talk to her slowly and calm her down. I told her Im a friend of Sungmin and she said If Im a real friend of him I should let go of her.. I kinda dont want to release her yet but I've got to.. Her smooth hair, alluring scent and soft skin appears like a drug to me. Okaay! Park Jungsu you cant take it like this! Remember your mission! I had the chance to talk to her about my objective. Its a good thing that she agreed. I hate the fact that she told me not to talk to her anymore. Why should she let that standard rule avoid me?!

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

I came back in our room to finish my Research class. Luckily, Mr. Sooman dismissed us earlier that I expected due to his cold. headed in the bench near the cafeteria to start my plan..

Taeyeon: Arata. Its 9:45 am.. I still got 1,2,3 (counts fingers).. 3 hours and 45 minutes before 1 pm arrives. For starters I'll call Yul.

*Kring,Kring*

Yuri: Yabuseyo?
Taeyeon: Yul! I need your help! Please! I need your help ASAP!
Yuri: Taeng! Just take it easy. What do you need?
Taeyeon: Arata. Your with f5 right?
Yuri: Ne~
Taeyeon: Uhhh.. Can you ask Jaejoong to cut the classes at 11:30?
Yuri: Ehhh?!!
Taeyeon: Please! Please! Please!
Yuri: Well... I'll try... Wait why do you nead to cut the classes?
Taeyeon: Well... today is Sungmin's birthday..
Yuri: Sunkyu's bestfriend?
Taeyeon: Yup.
Yuri: So what's th matter if its his Birthday.
Taeyeon: Well.. Its also their B-Day.
Yuri: B-Day?
Taeyeon: Bestfriends Day,,
Yuri: Ahhh~
Taeyeon: So I want Sunkyu to hang out with Sungmin since they miss each other alot.
Yuri: Ohhhh~ arata arata. Is that the only thing you need?
Taeyeon: Well... They'll hang out at Seoul's Amusement Park..
Yuri: Our amusement park?
Taeyeon: Ne~
Yuri: So you wnat me to empty the amusement park for those 2 to make it a romantic place?
Taeyeon: That's what I am planning. Keke~ ^^
Yuri: Got it. I'll call my staff., Relax a bit now.
Taeyeon: Your the jjangest Yul! Kamsamneeda~ Saranghae~
Yuri: I know. Haha. I'll hang up now. Saranghae. Boogoo Shipeo (I miss you)

**

In Hawaii..

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Were in the dining room having our meal when my phone rang. It was Taeng she is asking some help from me. Her first request is to ask Jae to cut the classes at 11:30. Oh Lord, please help me! How can I make Jae agree! Aiggoo~ Good luck to me! Well her second request is easy though.. I'll just call Shinyoung unnie and arrange things to set the amusement park.. Its a good thing that Taeng's finding a way to reunite those 2. That is so nice of her.. I hang up and continued to eat when Yungoo~ suddenly asked.

Yunho: Choco-sshii who called?
Yuri: Well.. Its Taeng..
Yoona: Taeyeon unnie?
Yuri: Yup.
yunho: Did she miss you?
Yuri: I guess? Haha. She kinda needed my help.
Yoona: Why? What happened?
Yuri: Do you know Lee Sunny?
Yoona: Unfortunately, No.
Yuri: Well then you cant relate.
Yunho: Lee Sunny? She's a close friend of yours right?
Minho: I heard she is our major fangirl.
Yuri: How did you guys knew?
Yunho: You mentioned her at our lunch interruption right?
Yuri: Ooohh~
Taecyeon: So, what kind of help she needed?
Yuri: You guys are interested too?

They nodded. Hah~ I hope they can relate.

Yuri: Well, Sunny have a ex-bestfriend in Class B and today is his birthday.
Taecyeon: X-bestfriend?
Yuri: Ne.
Nickhun: They separated?
Yuri: How should I explain these? Uhhh.. Sunny and Sungmin are bestfriends since their 1st grade, they are so close to each other that they know every single facts about each other. Things are going smooth and great but when they turned highschool everything changed.. They started to live in 2 different worlds due to that stupid standard rule.. Sunny is in class C while Sungmin is in Class B and they miss each other soooo much. What hurts them more is they always see each other but they never had the oppurtunity to talk.
Minho: That standard rule surely annoys me.
Yuri: How come your annoyed when you guys created it.
Taecyeon: We never thought of creating such a rule.
Yuri: If you guys did not create it then who's the culprit?
Minho: The students of Seoul University did.
Yunho: You cant deny the fact that discrimination runs in our school.
Nickhun: We have always wanted to disband that rule but we cant do anything about it..
Yuri: Why? You guys are the superior of the school right?
Yunho: Well, it will always depend on him *points on Jae*
Jaejoong: Aiiish. Im also scared to disband that rule.
Yoona: Why?
Jaejoong: The students of our school are scary.. If I disband it students might run a boycott.
Yuri: hmmm~ Why dont we disband it step by step?
Nickhun: How?
Yuri: Through an event!
Nickhun: What event?
Yoona: Yul~ do you think the "Stuck w/you" game would work for starters?
Yunho: Stuck w/ you? What's that?
Yoona: Well, its a game used in Japan to open the communication line between the students in Tokyo High.
Yuri: Ohhh~ I remember that.. The mechanics of the game are to get 5 pairs of students from different classes and then handcuff them w/each other the whole day right?
Taecyeon: It seem interesting.
Yoona: This event is fun, I swear!
Jaejoong: Do you think this would work?
Yunho: uhhh. I guesS?
Yuri: So, who's with me?
Yoona: Me!
Jaejoong: F5's in.
Yuri: Good! Wait, who said that?
Jaejoong: I did.
Yuri: You did?!
Jaejoong: Yah! Stop making facial expressions like that!
Yuri: Am I dreaming? *slaps herself*
jaejoong: Ofcourse not BABO!
Yuri: I just... I just cant believe you agreed to work with me!
Yunho: Me either choco-shhii.
Minho: why do you call her choco-shhi?
Nickhun: yea. That makes me wonder.
Yoona: Jelly Smell! :) 
Yunho: Yah Yoong stop right there. well.., its a long story.
Yuri: So Yungoo~ you better not say once word about it.
Yunho: Its freedom of speech!
Yuri: Hah! Then I'll them a story too. *smirks*
Yunho: Dont! Arata I wont say anything about it!
Yuri: Haha~ Very nice Yungoo~ *pinches yunho*
Minho: Let's get back in our plan.
Yoona: Jelly Smell! :)
Nickhun: What do you mean by jelly smell?
Yoona: Its a secret. Keke~ *hushes and winks at Khun*
Nickhun: Kyopta.
Yoona: Aiigoo~ Im already cute you know! Haha!
Yunho: Stop pumping Yoong's head Khun. 
Nickhun: Haha. Arata.
Yoona: Yungoo~! You meanie!

For a second I imagined how will Khun and Yoong will look like if they are a couple. Aegyo! they will make a very fantastic couple. They will look like Prince and Princess. That would be so amazing!

Yuri: Khun and Yoong makes a good couple dont they?!
Minho: Majayo. They look cute together. I can feel their chemistry. 
Yoona: Stop blurting out pathetic things. Im Princessology and his Zoology so there is no way that we'll make chemistry.
Nickhun: What she said is vice-versa. Im Princesology and she's Zoology. either way there is no way we'll create chemistry.
Yoona: Excuse me?! Im not a Zoology!
Nickhun: Im not a Zoology either.
Yuri: Aiiggoo~ You guys look cute.
Yoona: Yah Yul!!
Yuri: Im just stating my opinion.
Yoona: Try thinking of something better next time.
Yuri: By the way Jae can you cut the classes at 11:30?
Jaejoong: Why?
Yuri: Our plan starts now.
Jaejoong: I hate to grant your request but.. Aiiissh.
Yuri: Is that a yes?
Jaejoong: Babo.
Yuri: I take that as yes.

Jae's not that bad after all. He still got good sides. Keke~^^. Now that I accomplished the sched all I gotta do now is to set our amusement park! I'll call Shinyoung unnie.

*Kring.Kring*

Shinyoung: Yabuseyo?
Yuri: Unnie, this is Yuri.
Shinyoung: Yuri-ah! what can I do for you?
Yuri: Well....

[Yoona's P.O.V]

What's up with Yul?! Is she somehow going crazy?! Why would she pair me up with that Nickhun?! He's not even my type! Hellllooo?!! Im too pretty for him! I deserve someone like . Haha!

--

*Seoul*

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

My next class starts at 10:30 am so that means I still have 40 minutes to kill. Hmmmm. What should I do? Oh well, I'll just murder my time at the computer lab. I'll space out there for a while. I arrived at the Computer Lab and saw no one around.

Taeyeon: Great! Nobody's around!

I joyfully stated.

Leeteuk: Sorry to burst your bubble but I am also here.
Taeyeon: I still dont mind though.
Leeteuk: Uhhhhh. Do you mind if I talk?
Taeyeon: This is not about our bestfriends anymore.. So I said earlier were not allowed to talk each other anymore.
Leeteuk: But we are already talking to each other.
Taeyeon: Aiigoo~ Look Mister, if the gals of class B found out that I am talking to their precious football vice-captain I might get killed. So please leave this room as soon as possible to avoid interactions.
Leeteuk: They will never know though.
Taeyeon: Even so.
Leeteuk: We've got to know each other since we'll be a team from now on.
Taeyeon: Were only a team when Sunkyu and Sungmin are around .
Leeteuk: Why are you so cold?!
Taeyeon: Your forgetting the standard rule.
Leeteuk: Why do you keep on mentioning that Standard rule?!

I didnt answer him.. Well... He seems nice.. Maybe talking to him wont be a bad thing..Well I'll just talk to him later..

Taeyeon: Aiiiish. You can talk to me later but for now lets pretend that we dont know each other. By the way classes will cut at 11:30.
Leeteuk: You found a way?
Taeyeon: Ofcourse.
Leeteuk: How?

I didnt answer him anymore. I just sat down and started surfing the net. I visited my cyberworld and saw a lot of comments regarding the way I sang last night. Im glad the audience liked my song "if". They also told me to make another one and perform once again. People also commented that I should totally start a career. I m silently bragging when I felt that my head is leaning on something...

Leeteuk: So you are popular?

Dont tell me its.. Geez! How many times do I have to remind this guy?!

Taeyeon: Yah Park Jungsu!
Leeteuk: Ne? (raises his eyebrows)

I realized that I was so leaning my head on his chest so I stood up and said..

Taeyeon: Yah! How many times should I tell you that we cant talk?!
Leeteuk: You started these conversation.
Taeyeon: Bwoh?!
Leeteuk: I was talking to myself earlier as far as I know.
Taeyeon: Aiiish. Your so pathetic. Arata, I'll leave.
Leeteuk: No, no, no. I'll leave for you.
Taeyeon: Good.
Leeteuk: But before leaving what's your name first?
Taeyeon: Kim Taeyeon. Can you leave now?
Leeteuk: Honestly I dont want to leave yet.

I just gave him a death glare that secretly tells him that he need to get out of that room NOW.

Leeteuk: Arata. Arata. I'll leave okay?
Taeyeon: Good decision *smiles*

Aigoo~ He's so naughty! I just sat down and continued surfing the net. I replied to the people who complimented and praised me. the clock's hand pointed at 10:20 so I decided to leave the Computer Lab. My subject for that certain time is Literature. Literature is one of the most boring subject I ever had, I swear! I arrived at our room and sat down in my chair when someone suddenly greeted me.

Wooyoung: Annyong~!
Taeyeon: Oh, its you.
Wooyoung: Yea its me. So where is your new friend?
Taeyeon: Yuri?
Wooyoung: So Yuri's her name.
Taeyeon: Yup her name is Kwon Yuri.
Wooyoung: So where is she?
Taeyeon: Gone with f5.
Wooyoung: I thought she dont like those guys.
Taeyeon: Why you jealous?
Wooyoung: Kinda.
Taeyeon: Ooohh~

Wait did I just hear kinda? Did I? yes you did BABO!

Taeyeon: So do you like Yul?
Wooyoung: No silly.
Taeyeon: then why are you jealous?
Wooyoung: Well, its because she wont attend classes!
Taeyeon: Your so pathetic. So speaking about liking someone. Are you liking someone these days?
Wooyoung: Me? Well. Yuri's my type.
Taeyeon: Chongmalya?! *eyes widened*
Wooyoung: Kidding! Haha!
Taeyeon: Its not funny.
Wooyoung: I know.
Taeyeon: if you'll keep this up I am telling you, you might end up as a bachelor.
Wooyoung: That wont happen, I like someone.
Taeyeon: You said so.
Donghae: Stop talking guys. Here comes Ms. Sung.
Taeyeon: Oh please~ I just hope I wont fall asleep.
Wooyoung: Me either.
Taeyeon: Since classes will cut at 11:30. I think I can bear with it.
Donghae: Classes will cut at 11:30?!
Taeyeon: Yup.
Wooyoung: are you sure?
Taeyeon: Very sure. *smirks*

Our classes started and I just listened to Ms. Sung's discussion and waited for 11:30 to arrive but I cant help but fall asleep.

Wooyoung: Stay awake Ms. Kim.
Taeyeon: You cant blame me!
Donghae: No worries Taeng its already 11:29.

After I heard Donghae said that the bell suddenly rang and all of us are like yesss! But a lot of students wondered why did the classes cut suddenly.

Wooyoung: Nice guess.
Taeyeon: Uhhh. It isnt a guess. I was sure.
Donghae: Yah Taeng~ I'll go now. Annyong~ Say hi to Yul for me. ^^
Taeyeon: Arata. Take care. *smiles*

Donghae left. Same goes for my classmates. I was the last person to leave the room and ofcourse Wooyoung who seemed waiting for someone in the door. I fixed my things and started to walk but I paused for a while in the door to talk to Wooyoung.

Taeyeon: Waiting for someone?
Wooyoung: I guess?
Taeyeon: Ooohh ~ I'll go now. Annyong~
Wooyoung: Your leaving?
Taeyeon: Isnt it obvious?
Wooyoung: Hah~ Sorry. Then I'll also leave.
Taeyeon: Uhhh. Thought your waiting for someone?
Wooyoung: Well~ She's already here.
Taeyeon: Your waiting for me?
Wooyoung: Isnt it obvious?!
Taeyeon: Yah, that's my line. Make your own line arata?
Wooyoung: Yes maam!
Taeyeon: Anyways why are you waiting for me? Need something?
Wooyoung: Well, I need your help...
Taeyeon: What kind of help?
Wooyoung: Before I reveal it to you.. You shall tell me that your free today.
Taeyeon: Unfortunately I dont have a free time Wooyoung. I've got a lot of things packed up for me today. Mianhe.
Wooyoung: Well its fine. *shooks his head*
Taeyeon: Uhhhm, I can find some free time for you. Is that alright?
Wooyoung: Chongmalya?! *eyes shining*
Taeyeon: Yup. But for now, I gotta leave. Annyong~
Wooyoung: Arata. Annyong~

I left Wooyoung and headed in my locker.

[Wooyoung's P.O.V]

Atlast its Literature! Even though I hate that subject I love it at the same time. Why? Its because Kim Taeyeon's my seatmate! Well... I always liked Taeyeon but I never had a chance to express what I feel for her because Im the type of guy who's not good at expressing his feelings.. But I promised that from now on I'll start changing.. Its good to see Taeyeon again. Her aura's so bright and very different from others. My mom started nagging me yesterday regarding my LL (love life), She told me I better bring someone or else she'll find someone for me. Uhhhm.. Since Taeyeon's kinda close to me.. Maybe I can ask her to pretend as my girlfriend.. Well its also a good start for being close to her.. Majayo! Hah~ Im so brillant. Our class ended everybody left except for me and Taeyeon. I waited for her I asked her if she can help me today. But unfortunately she told me that she cant because she's busy. I dunno why but my world suddenly crushed e? Good thing she said she'll find sometime for me. It felt like some great carpenter went to build my world once again. My eyes are shining until she said goodbye. Wonder what will she do~

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

I stored some of my things when I suddenly heard some whispers in my ear..

Voice: Great job!

Who the heck is that?! I bet its Leeteuk! I looked back to check who it was and I am so right. He is already moving the moment I looked back. Aiiiisshh~ I just smirked. I was about to get back in my business when he suddenly looked back to smile at me. I never thought he was this handsome. Oh, Whatever. Time to search for Lee Sunkyu so I called her..

Sunny: Yabuseyo?
Taeyeon: Lee Sunkyu! Let's meet up at the cafeteria.
Sunny: Arata. Im on my way. I'll hang up now.
Taeyeon: Move fast okay?~ Annyonng~~

[Sunny's P.O.V]

I was in the middle of my Chemistry class. same old scenario, only few students are listening to Ms. Hyori. Everyone was half asleep except for me and Hyo. I guess the only person who can keep up with our lesson is me and her e? I continued listening tp Ms. Hyori when the bell suddenly. They cutted the classes I guess? Wonder what's the reason behind it. I left and decided look for Taeng when she suddenly called me. She said we should meet up in the cafeteria. She seemed excited.. Wonder if she have any concerns regarding the cutting of classes.... Who knows?



--

End of Chapter 12 ^_^
Hope you guys enjoyed it!
School works are so killing me >.<
Im really sorry if I rarely update.
Welcome to the new readers!

--

Mini-Dictionary
(some words that some of you may not understand. Sorry if I used some alien words XD)

Jelly Smell means Yoong feels someone is Jealous.

Chemistry - is the romantic aura between 2 people.

Pumping Yoong's head it means making Yoona boastful.