A Rose In Your Locker

Refresh

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Its Wednesday and Im really hoping that those guys wont bother me anymore. Their always the reason why my day is ruined. They dont get the fact that they are wasting their time bugging
a girl who doesent care about them at all. But to tell you the truth there's a guy who caught my attention. I personally think that he's a mysterious guy cause he doesent speak at all, he just stare and react. He's weird. Oh well! Whatever. Its a big deal for me.

Narsha: Yuri-ah time to go to school.
Yuri: Oh. Yes unnie.

Time to go to school. I wonder what will happen to me today. I hope those jerks wont opress me anymore.

[Nickhun's P.O.V]

My curiosity over that tan chick is probably getting into me. I really want to talk to her. I need a plan. Okay. Start thinking now Khunnie. Hmmm. I was in the middle of thinking when someone whispered in my ear.

Minho: Rose Day.
Nickhun: Bwoh?
Minho: I know what you are thinking.
Nickhun: What are you talking about?
Minho: Gwenchana (its okay)

Minho is a real observer. He's the only person who can read my mind through my expression. Does he have some powers or something? Okay. Im reacting. Going back to reality.

Nickhun: So what do you mean by Rose Day?
Minho: Babo~
Nickhun: Bwoh?!
Minho: Rose Day is the day where we put roses in 5 girls locker and whoever got the rose will have a chance to be with us right?
Nickhun: But we havent done that in 2 years right?
Minho: Many girls are still looking forward to it.
Nickhun: Really?
Minho: Yes. And you want to talk to her right now right?
Nickhun: By any chance do you want to talk to her too?
Minho: That's impossible hyung. Just answer my question.

Something's fishy about Minho. I mean I know Minho always know what I am thinking but its his first time reacting and the fact that he gave me advice made it more fishy. But who knows? Maybe he just really want to help me.

Minho: Hyung.
Nickhun: Oh. Sorry.
Minho: So what's your answer?
Nickhun: yes.
Minho: Okay moving on. What day is rose day being held?
Nickhun: Apparently Wednesdays.
Minho: And today is?
Nickhun: Majayo! (That's right) Your a genius. Thanks a lot dude!
Minho: No prob. Well I'll leave for a while.
Nickhun: I'll just go somewhere.
Nickhun: Hurry up araso?
Minho: Arata. (got it)

Now that I got a plan. All I need is Jaejoong's signal. Luckily Jaejoong asked some suggestion.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

My first plan failed and now I am out ideas. I should definitely have plan B right now. But the problem is my mind is not working right now. Aiiish. Stupid mind. It dont know when to work. Aiissh. Maybe I should get some help from the guys.

Jaejoong: Hey Taec.
Taecyeon: What?
Jaejoong: Do you have any suggestion about my revenge to that Kwon Yuri?
Taecyeon: Well.. I dont have something in my mind.
Jaejoong: Wow. Thanks. That helped a lot.

Is there someone in my group that can be reliable. Well I'll try asking on Nickhun.

Jaejoong: Nickhun. Any suggestions?
Nickhun: Well. Rose Day.
Jaejoong: Right. Nice dude!
Nickhun: I'll take the resposibility of choosing the girls.
Jaejoong: Put Kwon Yuri araso?
Nickhun: Arata.
Taecyeon: Jae and I will be responsible in talking with the girls.
Jaejoong: Any suggestion Yunho?

he just nodded as usual. He's so dull. He never really participate in any activity of f5.

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Its our first time going to school at 6:00 am in the morning. One word, interesting. They never acted like these before just for a girl. Even Minho is active and participating. They got another plan to bother Yuri. They used Rose Day. Hah~ I've got to admit these is really interesting. I wonder if she'll change after spending a whole day with us. We'll find out that later.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

I arrive at our school. From what happened yesterday I am so sure that those jerks wont bother me anymore. As soon as I stepped at our campus I started recieving death glares from big fans of f5. As expected I'll heard some ridiculous comments too. I did not let those things affect me. I just decided to ignore it. I spaced out in the bulletin board for minutes but none of my friends are arriving yet so I looked at my watch. Its 6:35 am. Too early. Classes starts at 8:30 so I decided to tour myself around the school. While touring I spotted a mysterious door. The door seemed old. It looks like no one is using it. My curiousity gave me courage to open the door. My heart is pounding like crazy because of nervousness. I took a deep breathe and opened the door. Boom!

Yuri: Just a way to emergency staircase.

I uttered. It looks fine for me. Its a quiet place so I decided to use the stairs besides I wonder where it will lead. I took the stairs step by step and always look around. Until I saw a mini-terrace at the third floor. I checked out the terrace and walked around when suddenly someone said..

Someone: Your stepping at my clothes.

Who the hell is that? After hearing his sentence I felt that I was stepping on someone so I looked down.

Yuri: Oh sorry.
Someone: Its fine.
Yuri: Really sorry but please dont scare me next time.
Minho: Haha. Got it. Talking to you makes me remember someone.
Yuri: Let me guess your big sister?
Someone: No.
Yuri: My bad. Haha
Someone: Its okay. By the way

I saw him trying to get up so I decided to move in the other corner.

Someone: Your the first gal to go here. Pretty brave for a chick.
Yuri: Hah~ Just a gal. So what are you doing here?
Someone: Just killing some time. You?
Yuri: Same.

I checked my watch once again. Its already 7:25 am. Taeng might be there by now. So I turned around and said.

Yuri: Hey gotta go, my friends are waiting for me. Nice to meet you.

The guy turned too. He looked shocked the moment he saw me.

Yuri: Do you have any problem?
Someone: Nothing.

I looked at the guy and realized he looks like someone I know. I just dont remember it. After seconds of staring I realized that he's one of f5.

Yuri: Your one of the f5 guys right?
Minho: Yes.
Yuri: Ohh. Soryy again. Is these your territory? Sorry for tresspassing.
Minho: No its not my territory.
Yuri: Ohh. Milho right?
Minho: Choi Minho.

He smiled. His smile is meant to be for him. It definitely suits a playboy.

Yuri: Playboy.
Minho: Ne?
Yuri: Nothing. I'll be leaving now. I guess some of you are not that bad after all.
Minho: Ne?
Yuri. Never mind. Bye~

[Minho's P.O.V]

I need to kill some time. Maybe its time for me to visit that place again. I'll definitely take a nap. I took the emergency staircaseto get there. After I arrive I layed down and close my eyes. The fresh air made me feel refreshed. Im in the middle of relaxing when I felt someone is stepping on my clothes. So I told her to not step on my clothes. She said sorry. Ohhh. Sounds like a gal to me. Her voice sounded familiar to me. She sounds like Kwon Yuri. It cant be her. Anyway once glance wont hurt so I decided to check her out. I got up and saw her facing the other side viewing the view. The gal and I are still talking. I told her she's the first chick to be here. She said she's a gal. She asked me what I am doing there, I said I was killing sometime. I asked her back and she said same. She became quiet for seconds and check out her watch and then she turned around and said:

Yuri: Hey gotta go, my friends are waiting for me. Nice to meet you.

After hearing her I turned around too. I was shocked seeing her. Its Kwon Yuri. Good things she didnt recognize me and just asked me..

Yuri: Do you have any problem?
Minho: Nothing.

After that she looked at me as if she knew me. Dont tell me she already recognize me. Im sure she will definitely ignore me now. But instead of ignoring me she just asked.

Yuri: Your one of the f5 guys right?
Minho: Yes.
Yuri: Ohh. Soryy again. Is these your territory? Sorry for tresspassing.
Minho: No its not my territory.
Yuri: Ohh. Milho right?
Minho: Choi Minho.

After hearing that I was a part of f5 and realizing Im the guy he bumped she quickly said sorry. She asked me if these place is my territory. Im not answering yet when she responded sorry for tresspassing. I told her its not mine. She just said Ohhh. She even thought my name is Milho. So I told her Choi Minho. I smiled at her and she blurted the word playboy. I dont get what she means.

Minho: Ne?
Yuri: Nothing. I'll be leaving now. I guess some of you are not that bad after all.
Minho: Ne?
Yuri. Never mind. Bye

And she left. Wonder what she meant by that. She's so witty. After she left I layed down again. I looked at my watch. Its already 8 am. So I decided to leave. I got in our room and saw the guys talking.

Minho: What's the topic?
Yunho: Rose Day.
Minho: It'll be held today?
Nickhun: Yeah. Thanks a lot.
Minho: No prob. So what's your plan?
Jaejoong: Well an announcement.
Minho: Ne? I dont get it.
Nickhun: Lets just wait.
Minho: So who are the 5 girls?
Taecyeon: Kwon Yuri, Ahn Sohee, Im YoonA, Goo Hara and Stephanie Hwang.
Minho: Why include Goo Hara?
Taecyeon: Well he picked them.

Taec pointed at Khun Hyung. Annoying.

[Yunho's P.O.V]

The day that we've all waited is coming. We'll have a chance to meet Kwon Yuri at last. Really wonder if she will be constant. Interesting.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

After talking to the Minho guy. I went straight at the bulletin board and saw Taeng and Sunkyu waiting for me.

Yuri: Sorry for making you wait.
Taeyeon: No worries we just arrived.
Yuri: That's a relief.
Taeyeon: By the way where did you came from?
Yuri: Pardon?
Sunny: Well you came from there.

She said while pointing the lobby near the cr.

Yuri: Ahh. Well I just discovered some place.
Sunny: Shinja? Show us! Show us!

Her aegyo mode .

Yuri: The place is kinda creepy. Is that fine?
Sunny: So fine. I think it will be interesting.
Taeyeon: Here comes old besty~
Sunny: Shut up.
Taeyeon: You know what, why dont you try talking to him?
Sunny: I cant. Remember the rule.
Yuri: Just wait Sunkyu~ I will definitely do something so you can talk to him.
Sunny: No need to that.
Taeyeon: He smiled at you.
Sunny: I know.

She blushed.

Taeyeon: Ohhhh.. Sunkyu. Sunkyu~ Blushy~ Blushy~

Taeng sounded like an ahjumma once again. She loves her ahjumma voice I guess?
Well our talk got interrupted when f5 called the attention of students once again. What are they planning now? Ridiculous. When will they stop?!

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

It starts here Kwon Yuri! Hahahahaha!!

Jaejoong: Everyone. We have a announcement to make.

The students as usual anticipated in what we will announce.

Taecyeon: Rose Day will be held today. So watch for your lockers.
Girls: Kyaaa~

The girls got wild. I spotted Kwon Yuri, she looked confused, and that's better! Hahahahaha! It will be more easier for us because she will unconsciously open her locker!! Hahaha!

[Sunny's P.O.V]

My morning's nice today. I saw my bestfriend smile at me. I guess he didnt forget me after all. These made my heart flatter. How I wish I can talk to him, but I know its impossible since we have a rule to follow because if we break it.. it'll definitely be a big issue.. Once again I was in the middle of being a emo when f5 suddenly arrived! They are my secret super heroes arent they? Whenever my emo mode turn on they arrive to turn it on fan girl mode!! Kyaaa!!

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

I saw Sunny on our way to our homeroom.. I really miss her so I cant help but smile at her even were afar. I want to talk to her right now.. Sigh.. If I can only do something.. Im happy that she smiled at me too but Im not happy about seeing her fangirling over f5 once again! Aiiissh. Im more nice and handsome than them right?! right?!

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Rose Day? Locker? What to they mean?

Yuri: Taeng, what's Rose Day?
Sunny: Rose Day is the day where f5 sends 5 roses to superr 5 lucky girls!
Yuri: What's the connection of rose day and watching out your locker?
Sunny: They usually put roses in the girl's locker.. Kyaaaa!! Oh God, please let me have one!!

And her super fangirl mode . No one can stop her.

Yuri: You guys are happy just because of a rose?
Taeyeon: Its not a simple rose Yul.
Yuri: What do you mean by that?
Taeyeon: The 5 girls who will recieve the rose will have a chance to spend a 1 whole day with f5.
Yuri: Hah~ I will be happier if someone will give me a piece of candy.
Taeyeon: Did you put something important inside your locker?
Yuri: Well my cellphone is there.
Taeyeon: Do you really need to get it?
Yuri: Yes, I need to call my mom. I promised to call her every Wednesdays. You know my situation right?
Taeyeon: Just be careful opening it okay?
Yuri: Why?
Taeyeon: Well I have a hunch that they put a rose inside your locker.
Yuri: How did you know?
Taeyeon: I saw Jaejoong staring at you with his evilish and stupid smile.
Yuri: You sure?
Taeyeon: Why would I lie?
Yuri: Araso~ I'll be careful.
Taeyeon: Let's head to our next class.
Yuri: Yeah. Let's leave Sunkyu for now.. She's definitely at her superr fangirl mode right now.
**
[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Its 5 pm but there's still no crew informing us about Kwon Yuri opening her locker.

Jaejoong: Its been hours now and yet Yuri's not yet opening her locker?
Yunho: Well, its possible.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?!
Yunho: Well there's a possibility that she planned not to open her locker for today.
Jaejoong: What? That's impossible remember she is a new student.
Taecyeon: Take note she have friends remember?
Jaejoong: What should we do now?
Minho: Well, we just need to wait.
Nickhun: I hope she'll check out her locker.

Aissh. Plese let Kwon Yuri open her locker!

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Kwon Yuri's smart enought for deciding with not opening her locker. She's one smart gal if ever, but I got a feeling that she will open it cause I saw her yesterday putting her phone in it. Anyways I'll just look forward to what we'll happen next.

[Nickhun's P.O.V]

Crew: Sir 4 girls already opened their lockers.
Nickhun: Really who are those 4?
Crew: Ahn Sohee, Im YoonA, Stephanie Hwang and Goo Hara.
Nickhun: Ohh. Where did you brought them?
Crew: At the guest room sir.
Yunho: Khun, why dont you check out the gals?
Nickhun: Well, its fine for me.
Yunho: Just hurry up araso?

Yunho asked me to check out the gals. I arrived at the guest and saw 2 fangirls and 2 quiet gals. Nothing special I guess?

[YoonA's P.O.V]

Why did I get picked?! Seriously I have a photoshoot tomorrow and yet just because of these stupid Rose Day I have to cancel it?! Pathetic People! If they only knew that I am a top model in Japan. Aiiissh. They should make sure that these event is fun or else I will definitely leave them without their consent.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

And my classes ended. I told Sunkyu and Taeng not to wait for me cause my sched that day is different from theirs. Their dismissal is earlier. So Im going home all by myself. Aiiissh. Should I open my locker? I mean I really need my phone, I need to call umma, Well I must try. Maybe I can open my locker since no one is there by these time I guess?

[Minho's P.O.V]

When will Yuri open her locker? Im getting kinda impatient.

Minho: Hey Jae, why dont we use the surveillance camera in class C, girl's locker?
Jaejoong: Why would we?
Minho: To check if Yuri's there already. Im getting impatient.
Yunho: Its my first time hearing you getting impatient.
Taecyeon: Excited to see Hara I guess?
Minho: Hell no. Wanna talk to Yuri.
Taecyeon: What? You should meet her first. BABO~
Minho: Your the real babo here. I already met her.
Everyone: Bwoh?!

Everyone looked shocked with what I said. But I cant tell them the truth right now, there's a chance that they will be angry at me. One lie wont hurt right?

Minho: She bumped me remember?
Nickhun: Majayo. (That's right) but it doesent mean that you already met her.
Minho: I know. Sorry.

Wew. That's a relief.

Nickhun: Hey guys its Yuri!!

Wow the moment Nickhun told us that she's checking out her locker, all of us paid attention in the screen. Yuri's like the eye candy of f5 I guess?

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Its already 6 pm. Should I open it or not? Well no one is here and besides I heard some girls from our class that f5 never gives a rose to a class C gal. Ottokhae? But these is for Umma. All I need is to be optimistic and everything will go in my way. I took a deep breathe and counted.. 1.2.3!

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Ohh she's confused about opening her locker. I bet she needs her phone. We waited for several moments and finally she opened it! Yess! Sucess! But what's funny is the guys panicked, Nickhun even shouted.

Nickhun: Push the button before she leaves! Pali!! {Quick}
Minho: Got it.

Minho ran away with speed. Minho's getting active these days, I guess he's also interested?

[Minho's P.O.V]

Yuri finally opened her locker!! Oyeeeaah!! Mission complete Babe~!! Finally we'll have some time to spend with Yuri.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Atlast! Hahahahahaha!! Its my turn Kwon Yuri!! Be ready!! Time to regret all the things that you have done to me!! Hahahaha!!

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Bommer! Damn! I felt like I fell and I really did. Aiiiisshh. My hurts! Shinja opseo!! Im very sure that these is f5's plan! A guy suddenly arrived..

Nickhun: Did you fell?
Yuri: You should definitely not ask something obvious right?
Nickhun: Right. You fell. Sorry.
Yuri: Is these school modified or something?!
Nickhun: I guess.

The guy helped me got up. Well I dont know who he was? He looks handsome so I guess he's a member of f5.

Yuri: Are you a staff here?
Nickhun: Uhh no.
Yuri: Now I get it.
Nickhun: Already know who I am?
Yuri: Well if I'll base it on your looks your definitely from f5.
Nickhun: I guess I look handsome.
Yuri: In your dreams. Hah~ You know what I will be very greatful if you guys will stop bothering me.

He didnt answer and just sighed. I guess he's just a member. Aiiissh. After all its Babo Jaejoong's fault!

Yuri: Silence means yes?
Nickhun: No.
Jaejoong: And here comes Kwon Yuri!!

Jaejoong appeared out of nowhere with his gang and the guy who helped me got up to go in their place.

Yuri: So is these a reunion or something?
Jaejoong: Hah~ Yes.
Yuri: Is it cool with you guys being lead by a jerk like him?

I saw s holding their laugh. I think they can be good friends but not boyfriends.

Jaejoong: Kwon Yuri! Dont you dare to insult me like that! Remember your in my territory!
Yuri: Babo. As if I will be scared just because these is your territory.

Well he was about to punch me, its a good thing that I was able to dodge and hold his hands. What's more better is I was able to release a spin kick. He got hit unfortunately.

Jaejoong: Yah. Wanna start a real fight? Your fighting with a professional.

He said while standing up. Hah~ If he only knew that I'm a champion in Taekwando World Cup 2008. He will be so scared. Hah~
--
END OF CHAPTER 7.
Sorry for the short P.O.Vs.
Anyway please look forward for YoonYul, YulHo and MinYul moments once again.