Peace With King

Refresh

[Yuri's P.O.V]

*BOOM*

Guy: There's an emergency maam! Master told me to gather all of you in the living room!
Yuri: Chongmalya? Tell him not to worry because were pretty fine here.

An old trick. He's so old fashioned. I mean, I know how strict our security is here. Haha! He's so impatient, he cant wait till we arrive.

Yunho: You better go first. I'll take care of these 2 girls.
Guy: But sir, You guys are my priority.
Yoona: We'll be fine. The 3 of us are good fighters.
Yuri: So no need to worry.
Guy: As you wish.

And the guy left.

[Yoona's P.O.V]

Is that Kim Jaejoong out of his mind? Who would believe these guy? He looked like he is just acting. Aigoo~ I better give him some prank tips. Keke~ ^^

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Jae's childishness is showing up again. I told him to stop doing things like these because it will just make him look like a foOL but he never listened. Its a shame.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Yuri: So none of us bought his childish prank e?
Yoona: Duh~ No one can trick the Knights of The Royalties!
Yunho: Haha~ Being with you guys makes me feel Im a 10 year old once again.
Yoona: Is that a good thing?
Yunho: Ofcourse it is.
Yoona: Good. (smiles)

I cant believe Im actually talking to U-Know Yunho right now. He used to be someone cold.
I never thought that he's these cheerful.

Yuri: I cant believe that Im talking with U-Know Yunho right now.
Yoona: Why Yul?
Yuri: Well, bsed on my experiences he is someone cold and arrogant.
Yunho: Am I that cold?
Yuri: Uhhhmm. Not that much.
Yoona: Yah Yungoo~ ask my opinion too!
Yunho: No need.
Yona: Bwoh?! (pouts)
Yuri: Arata. Share your thoughts.
Yoona: Yey!
Yunho: Aigoo~ you still act like your the most youngest among us dont you?
Yoona: Well, you cant blame me Yungoo~ Im used to it. Besides I can be like these when Im with you.
Yuri: She's right. Let her be the youngest (pinches Yoong)
Yoona: Kahmsamneeda Yul!
Yunho: Yah your spoiling our child.
Yoona: Your child?
Yunho: Stop making expressions like your a detective. I mean like you said earlier your the child here right?
Yuri: Majayo.
Yoona: So you guys mean that I will be the child while you guys are my parents?
Yuri and Yunho: No.
Yoona: Aigoo~ Im just suggesting!
Yunho: Suggest something better.

Its so great to be with KOTR again. It feels refreshing. The teasing, laughs and talks. I love it.

[Yoona's P.O.V]

Okay~ Yungoo~ slipped. Haha! I guess he really want me to be his child and Yul as his wife! Aigoo~ Im so good at these! Im going to a lot later!

[Yunho's P.O.V]

I'll admit, I love what happened. I do have a aim to make Yoong as our child and we will be the parents. [XD] I guess Yoong's trying to help me e?

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Omo! Before I forgot I've got to warn my staff(s) about me being here!

Yuri: Yoong, I have a prob!

I gasped.

Yuri: Yah Yungoo. Dont listen arata? These 
Yoona: Let me guess, You want to warn your staffs about you being here because there might be a chance that they will call you Milady and your identity will be revealed. Am I right?
Yuri: Your really a close friend of mine.
Yoona: Be thankful that you met a smart friend like me!
Yuri: Thank You! Im glad your here. I can rely on someone.
Yoona: Awww. That makes my heart flatter but I think someone made a move already.
Yuri: Ne?

Yoong pointed at Yungoo~ Well, he's talking with someone on the phone. Wait, wait, wait. Did he found out?! What will I do?? Yoong and I came near him..

Yuri: Yungoo?
Yunho: I already made a move. No need to worry *smiles*
Yuri: So you found out?..
Yunho: Its obvious.
Yoona: He'll be considered stupid if he dont remember that his Choco-sshi is the richest gal in Asia.
Yuri: Uhhh.. Sorry for lying..
Yunho: Its okay.. I understand your intentions.. Besides I knew your faking your identity from the start.
Yuri: Chongmalya?
Yunho: Im a genius. Keke~ ^^. But there is a problem.
Yuri: What is it?
Yunho: They told me that they cant tell Kangin hyung about it they told me you should tell him personally.
Yuri: Arata.

Thank God I was able to meet my old golden friends once again. I wont know what will I do if they are not here.

[Yoona's P.O.V]

I knew it. Yul was thinking what will she do since she is the owner of these beach. There's a possibility that her identity will revealed. Aigoo~ Im so good! HAHA! But Yungoo got it right away. He's a genius e?

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Im not shocked at all. I had a hunch ever since we met that she's not revealing her true identity. and yea its unfair that she only revealed it at her own will to Yoong~. Yoong's whispering voice is my normal voice. She's so childish. Im glad I was the one who helped Choco-sshi instead of Yoong! Keke~ ^^

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Yuri: Thanks a bunch you two.
Yoona: Duh~ what are friends for?
Yuri: Kamsahmneeda *smiles*
Yoona: Yah Yul dont use your angelic smile attack on me cause Im prettier than you (tounge out)
Yunho: Stop saying lies.
Yoona: Aiiiish. Arata, arata. What I said is vice-versa. Your biased!
Yuri: But your completely right Yoong. Your a lot prettier than me.
Yoona: Now these is why I love my Yul (hugs Yuri)
Yuri: Keke~ ^^. I love Yoong too (hugs Yoona)
Yunho: You always tend to encourage Yoong dont you?
Yuri: Im just telling her the truth.
Yunho: But if you are going to ask me your a lot prettier than her.
Yuri: No.
Yunho: Yes.
Yuri: No.
Yunho: Yes.
Yuri: No.
Yunho: Yes.
Yuri: No.
Yunho: Yes.
Yuri: No.
Yunho: Yes.
Yoona: Stop in the name of Korea! Its 2 vs 1, so that means Yul is prettier than me!
Yuri: I disagree!
Yoona: No more side comments.
Yunho: Haha~ Isnt these great?
Yuri: What's great?
Yunho: The fact that all of us are here laughing, teasing and quarelling togeher makes it great.
Yoona: Awww. I was touched *sniffs*
Yuri: Kyopta~

Ahhh~ These is so fun. Coming here is not that bad after all, I mean it is great that I did have a chance to come here. We are so into teasing each other when Yunho's phone suddenly rang.

Yunho: Yabuseyo?
Yuri: Let me guess its Jaejoong.

Yungoo~ raised his thumb up. That means I am right.

Yuri: And I am right.
Yunho: Arata. (put backs his phone in his pocket)
Yoona: You hang up?
Yunho: The guy talks a lot. Its annoying.
Yoona: Yah Yungoo! Isnt he one of your close friends.
Yunho: Well, Ive got to admit it.
Yuri: Aigoo~ anyway lets just head in the rest house before King Jaejoong turns into a dragon.
Yoona: Correction "YOUR" resthouse.
Yuri: Whatever.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Arrrggh. Why are they so slow?! I asked one of my guys to tell them there's code blue and yet their still not here?! Aiiiish. And yea Yunho's hanging out with them! Ridiculous! I'll call him!

Yunho: Yabuseyo?
Jaejoong: Yah U-KNOW YUNHO! GO HERE ALREADY! AS IN NOW! RIGHT NOW!
Yunho: Arata.
Jaejoong: Yah dont.. Dammit he hang up!

Arrrghh! How dare he hang up!

Minho: Its his habit, you know him well so you should know that.
Jaejoong: Even so!
Nickhun: You have to get used to it though.

That mean guy! After several minutes after I called Yunho atlast they came!

[Yuri's P.O.V]

We arrived at th rest house and everybody was there waiting for us. As usual King Jaejoong arrogantly welcomed us.

Jaejoong: So you guys are late?
Yuri: Uhhh. Isnt it obvious?
Jaejoong: I asked one of my staff to tell you guys that there is a code blue and yet you didnt come right away?
Yuri: Well.. Unfortunately none of us bought that childish prank of yours.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?!
Nickhun: I hate to say these but she's right Jae. I mean come'on your pranks are old fashioned.
Jaejoong: Yah Khunnie! Watch your words!
Minho: But he's just stating facts.
Jaejoong: YAh Taec! I know your on my side..
Taecyeon: Uhhh..
Jaejoong: What's up with you guys?! Are you secretly sabotaging me?!
Yunho: Ofcourse were not.
Jaejoong: Yah Kwon Yuri! Your a witch in disguise arent you?!
Yuri: Yah King Jaejoong! You must be a fool in disguise arent you?!
Jaejoong: Bwoh?!
Yuri: Uhhh. Did I said something? (covers )
Jaejoong: Yah dont use aegyo on me!
Yuri: As if Im doing it for you! *Merong*
Jaejoong: Yah Kwon Yuri! One more word and you'll get out of here!
Yuri: Gwenchana. (Its okay)
Jaejoong: Hah! Guards get her out of here.

And the guards arrived. Oh well~ Its just Andre oppa and Kim oppa. Im sure their updated already. Im also sure that they would recognize me right away.

Andre: Milady *bows*

Uhh. Ive always told him not to bow everytime he see me.

Yuri: Sigh~ Oppa, I told you not to bow everytime you see me right? And please dont call me Milady.
Andre: Im sorry Milady. But I have to pay respect.
Jaejoong: Yah! Why are you calling her Milady?! Who is she here?!
Kim: She is our master sir.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?! You own the beach?!
Yuri: My uncle owns it. (raising her thumb up)

I gave Andre and Kim oppa a sign that they should just say yes. Anyway Im sure they are alrady aware.

Andre: Ne~ She's right.
Jaejoong: Hah~ So what?! Your just the nephew you dont own anything here.
Yoona: Right. She only have the authority to control these full resort.

I saw all of us giggled the moment Yoong said that.

Jaejoong: Pathetic. I'll prove it to you that you cant do anything. Call the one who's in charge of these beach!
Andre: Yes sir.

Omo! I remember Yungoo~ told me earlier that Kangin oppa isnt informed. Ottokhae?! I need a solution! Brain Blast! Im Yoong!! I looked around but she's not there as well as Yungoo. Ottokhae?!

Jaejoong: You look scared. Haha!
Yuri: Well, not that much.
Jaejoong: Now you'll see my power! 

I hear footsteps.. Omo! Goodbye Yuri! Your identity will now be revealed..

Kangin: Yuri-ah! (runs to hug Yuri)
Yuri: Kangin oppa! (hugs Kangin)
Kangin: Yah its been a long time isnt it? (brushes Yuri's hair)
Yuri: Did I grow?
Kangin: Ofcourse you did Kiddo but your still a no match with my height.
Yuri: Meanie.
Kanging: Aegyo. By the way what's the prob?
Jaejoong: She is the problem. I want to ditch her in these place right now.
Kangin: Sorry sir but you cant.
Jaejoong: Why not?!
Kangin: Apparently as you know these beach was entrusted to her and me. So these is like our property. So if you want to ditch her you'll be the one who'll be ditched.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?!
Kangin: Well, that's life.

Wait did Kangin oppa just said uncle?? Yay! Victory.. but how did he knew?? Well, after asking myself the answer comes in right away. Its Yoong and Yungoo~ Their the best! I so love them.

Yuri: Oppa! Do you remember them?

I pointed at Yoong and Yungoo~

Kangin: Oooh~ your childhood friends?
All of them: Childhood?!
Yoona: Great! Lets form a speech choir!
Nickhun: Yah Yunho! You are a childhood friend of hers?
Yunho: Uhhh. yes?
Kangin: They dont know?
Yoona: aigoo~ Its obvious right?
Kangin: Oh well~ I'll leave now. Have fun.
Yuri: Kangin oppa! Thanks a lot!
Kangin: Thank Knights of The Royalties too.
Yuri: Arata :]

Kangin oppa left. Im so lucky today. Keke~ ^^

Jaejoong: Yah U-know Yunho! Your a childhood friend of these freak?!
Yuri: Im not a freak.
Jaejoong: Shut up..
Yuri: Your mouth!
Jaejoong: One more word Kwon Yuri and your dead meat!
Yuri: Try harming me and the next thing you'll know is your back in Korea.
Jaejoong: Yah! Your getting on my nerves!
Yuri: As usual. Same old line. Try changing it once arata?
Jaejoong: Arrrrggh.

Haha! He's in my territory, so he cant do anything to me! WAHAHAHA!

Taecyeon: Before the fight continues..
Yuri: What is it?
Taecyeon: Yunho's your childhood friend right?
Yuri: Ne~
Taecyeon: So......
Yuri: So??
Taecyeon: Is he sweet? Is he cute? Is he nice? Is he cold? Because you know what when he joined our group he's so cold! Do you have a group that Yunho's in by the way? If yes what is your group's name?
Yunho: Your asking too much Taec. Your being childish once again.
Yuri: Gwenchana. I love his childish side. Keke~ ^^
Minho: How about me?! (pouts)
Yuri: Aigoo~ Our Mingoo~ is jealous. Keke~ ^^. Since your the maknae among f5 yours is the cutest.
Yunho: How about mine? (pouts)
Yuri: Yungoo~ too? I like yours among them. Keke~ ^^
Yunho: Arata. *smiles*
Taecyeon: Yah Jung Yunho! It dont fit you!
Yuri: Haha~
Taecyeon: First time seeing him like that. Seriously what did you do to him?! Are you a excorcist or something?
Yuri: Mean. Anyways let me guess your the most cheerful among the f5 members arent you?
Nickhun: Consider him the most stupid too.
Taecyeon: Yah Khun! Im not stupid! Im sure Jae will agree with me! Right Jae?
Jaejoong: Uhhhh.
Taecyeon: Are you taking revenge?
Jaejoong: Ne~
Yuri: Haha~ Kyopta. Yah King Jaejoong you can be cute at some times.
Jaejoong: Hmph.
Yuri: Aegyo! Who would thought that a famous group called f5 would be composed of 5 childish yet cool and good looking guys?
Yoona: Well, their only childish in front of you though.
Tiffany: I completely agree with you. I mean I was talking to Taec lately and he was like oh so cool guy but when I saw him talk to you its was like a 90 degree change!
Yuri: Well.. That is only because they want to annoy me.
Tiffany: That's not their objective, they are just being them
Yoona: And yea their reason is because your special. Right guys?

The guys just nodded.. Well, Am I really special? Who knows? But I am the only reason they are like that to me is because they really want to annoy me.

[Yoona's P.O.V]

Yul's one special girl for f5 in my point of view. Seeing the way they act in front of her seemed like their being the real them. No pretending, just them. Wow~ Yul's one kind of a gal. And yea she didnt notice how different f5 treats her from other girls.

[Taecyeon's P.O.V]

Woah~ First talking to Yuri and it fely very comfy. Her aura seemed different from every aura. Anyways its so nice talking to her. we talk like we've known each other for years now. But still cant believe Yunho's a childhood of hers.

[Minho's P.O.V]

All of the guys are getting close to her day by day especially Yunho. And them being chilhood friends is a big disadvantage for me. I just hope Yunho dont have any feelings for Yuri..

[Nickhun's P.O.V]

I think its time to give up Khun.. Just let her go.. But atleast I should try telling her what I feel right??

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Kwon Yuri is not that bad after all. I mean she's pretty nice and friendly.. Maybe I should follow what the guys told me.. Should I make peac with her?

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Yoona: Now everything is clear to you?
Yuri: Dont believe at them their just making fun of me.
Minho: No were not.
Yuri: Are you guys forgetting that I am King Jaejoong's enemy?
Jaejoong: Dont call me King Jaejoong. Call me Jae. I cant believe Im saying these but I dont consider you as my enemy anymore.
Yuri: Am I dreaming?! Is these for real?! *slaps her self*
Jaejoong: Yah look like a fool. You heard what I said right?
Yuri: Im glad.

I came near Jae to shake hands with him but..

Yuri: Friends?
Jaejoong: Hmph.
Yuri: Yah, I thought were not enemies anymore.
Jaejoong: Hmph.
Nickhun: Yah Jae.
Jaejoong: Arata. arata! 

We shaked hands, sign of peace but Im pretty sure that we'll still fight frquently.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

The fight ends here no one won. It was a draw. I wonder how will we treat each other??