Stuck With You AGAIN?! (Part I Continuation)

Refresh

 

Chapter 17 Continuation:

“Lee Soonkyu!” Yuri practically squealed as soon as she got near Sunny.

“Yah, I told you to not address me in that name right?!” Sunny protested. Moving a little bit to give Yuri a vacant space, so she can seat.

“I just missed saying that name. So, are you guys getting along well?” Yuri giggled and sat.

“Us? We’re really getting along well thanks to you.” Sungmin unexpectedly answered as he wrapped his shoulders around Sunny.

“I can see that.” Yuri raised both of her brows and smiled.

“You’re so unfair. After getting with those f5 guys, you never hanged-out with us. It’s upsetting you know?” Sunny pouted and sounded really disappointed. Yuri really misses hanging around with both of them but she’s too busy to do so. Besides, both of them are participants so she can’t hang-out with them.

“I’m really sorry. I miss hanging around with you too. I promise, I’ll make it up to you.” Yuri stated as she had her hands raised.

“Pinky Swear?” Sunny questioned. Yuri nodded and they intertwined their pinky fingers.

--

“So.. uhh.. Heys guys.” Yoona awkwardly smiled and greeted Kyuhyun and Seohyun. Kyuhyun just gave her a blank stare while Seohyun eyes are telling her where’s-the-book-you-promised?? Yoona gulped down and deeply breathed.

“Here’s the book I promised. Sorry if it’s kind of late.” Yoona withdraw a book from her bag and handed it into Seohyun.

“Woah~ I thought you forgot your promise. Kamsamneeda~” Seohyun smiled ear to ear. Yoona was fascinated with her reaction. Seohyun had somehow sparkles in her eyes as soon as she saw the book. Seeing Seohyun’s reaction was such a pleasant feeling for her.

“And this is for you.” Yoona picked up a CD from her bag and handed it to Kyuhyun. It was Josh Groban’s latest album; Illuminations.

“I’m sorry but I don’t listen to music with lyrics. I’m fond of instrumentals. Besides, I use my iPOD. Where should I play it in?” He coldly rejected Yoona’s gift after blankly staring at it for a while. Yoona was taken back. She was kind of embarrassed. Though she knew approaching Kyuhyun was the hardest thing she could do right now, she still tried. But then after seeing his reaction, she knew that there was 0.3% of chances of her getting to know him.

“Such a cold guy.” Yoona forcedly smiled and placed the CD back to her bag.

--

“Is she sleeping really well?” Nickhun asked Heechul, standing in front of a maybe a kind of a unsure sweet couple.

“I’m telling you bro, she’s like sleeping all the time! I’ve never seen anyone sleep this long. This is just sick and crazy. Have you heard a disease about sleeping all day? Is it a mental problem or is she cursed?” Heechul looked really curious and pathetic. Nickhun laughed at Heechul’s question but those questions are actually running in his mind.

“I actually don’t know either. But thanks for staying with her.” Nickhun bowed to thank him.

“Oh. It’s nothing. Don’t worry. It’s what we beauties do Besides, she’s the only person who wouldn’t go against my statements.” Heechul waved his hand.

“Uhh. By any chance are you related to Jae? I mean both of you are Kim.” Nickhun suddenly mentioned. Well, in terms of personality wise and confidence. They’re really on the same side.

“No. We’re just related by beauty.” He laughed as he looked at Nickhun. Nickhun laughed along. He thought their related not only by beauty but also in attitude. He’s starting to think if that gene runs in the blood of Kim’s.

“Just have fun araso?” Nickhun trapped his hand into the pocket of his pants.

--

“So, are you guys getting along well?” Taecyeon asked Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk who’s few steps away from him.

“Us? Of course we are!” Hyoyeon fakely laughed and looked at Taecyeon with such admiration. Her heart was actually pounding so fast since his favorite member of f5 is about to get in front of her.

“Are you guys sure?” Taecyeon grabbed a chair and sat in an investigators’ position in front of them. Hyoyeon gulped. What should she do? The man of her dreams is right in front of her.

“I know you’re watching us. So why ask?” Eunhyuk smirked and crossed his arms.

“Yah. Don’t be such a rude guy! Look Taec oppa. We’re really doing well.” Hyoyeon brushed Eunhyuk’s hair like he’s some dog and smiled at him fakely.

“Pfft. Such a liar.” Eunhyuk mumbled and rolled his eyes. Making Hyoyeon elbow his waist.

“Yah!” Eunhyuk groaned. The girl is just too strong. How can she be so violent in front of him and flirty and nice in front of Taecyeon.

“Are guys really okay?” Taecyeon crossed his arms and raised his brow. He knew his couple wasn’t okay after witnessing their death glares and hearing their earsplitting arguments, there’s NO WAY that they were doing fine.

“Aiiigoo oppa~ you’re really worried ne? Don’t you worry. This is just a way of expressing our affection towards each other.” Hyoyeon sarcastically smiled and petted Enhyuk’s hair.

“Ahh ye~ Just have fun with each other.” Taecyeon managed to smile. He could definitely feel Hyoyeon’s sarcasm but he want to avoid hearing further lies.

--

Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s couple was known for its awkwardness. An awkwardness that one couldn’t imagine, expecting Minho would lessen the uncomfortable atmosphere he added into it. At the moment, their just like 3 strangers being placed closed to one another. Their positions were a picture perfect for strangers in a subway. Minho just stood in front of Leeteuk and Taeyeon who was sitting beside each other and gazing everywhere.

“There really awkward aren’t they?” Jaejoong tried to tell Yunho. Yunho then just looked at Jaejoong and raised his brow.

“Pft. Who needs your answer? After all your just a knight.” Jaejoong smirked and changed his gaze.

--

“Time is running guys. Time to move on.” Yunho stated as he stood up and checked out his wrist watch. Yuri, Yoona, Nickhun and Taecyeon smiled and bowed before they left their couple and gather in front of the door. On the contrary, Minho just awkwardly bow and got in his place.

“So guys, this event will have no rules. You make your own game and your own time. Just remember to stay still together and keep those handcuffs locked.” Yuri beamed at the participants. Hoping, to see improvements for the next hours.

“Enjoy your whole day together!” Yoona tried to increase the energy.

“Mworago?!!” Hyoyeon and Taeyeon shouted in unison. Earning Yoona another failure. Leeteuk and Taeyeon still didn’t know what to feel. Jessica continued to sleep in her wonderland while Heechul raised a brow. Tiffany and Siwon didn’t mind and found it as a chance to escape a boring day in their classes. Seohyun spazzed over her new book while Kyuhyun just continued to prison himself into the world of music. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk both felt furious, thinking they would never spent a day with each other.

--

SORT OF TEASER FOR CHAPTER 18:

12 different people paired into 6 for a mission. Will f5, Yuri and Yoona get a satisfying result or an epic fail? Would the SeoKyu couple finally talk and interact with each other or continue to mind their own business? Will HyoEuk find a way onto eternity of peace or carve each other’s name on a tomb? Will Jessica even wake up or just sleep through the day? Would SiFany ruin their friendship? Would TaeTeuk get rid of the awkwardness or diverse into a new world of awkwardness? Will SunSun eventually earn their old friendship or get back into the way they are before? Will Jaejoong get humble? Nah~ I don’t think so.

--

A/N: Heya readers! Atlast I posted chapter 17!! I've been working on it for like 3 weeks now. Hope it won't dissappoint though >.< And for those who are craving for MinYul and YulHo moments, its on its WAY! Since after this Stuck With You chapters I will already focus to the main characters' story which is Yuri, Yoona and f5. Hope you'll look forward to it! Happy reading! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ;)