Lunch Interruption

Refresh

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Krrriiing! Aiiissh! Its over already? I was so into our subject that day. The lesson we got today is not enough for me.
Lunch time.. Everyone is noisy as usual. Every student is speaking. These private school appears like a public school to me.
Their so loud. I got in our table and I saw different people was there.

Yuri: New guys?
Taeyeon: No. Its your first time eating luunch with us right?
Yuri: You got that right. So who are they?
Sunny: Well these is Donghae and Hyoyeon.
Yuri: Ohh~ Nice meeting you guys. Im Kwon Yuri. Hope we can get along well.

I smiled at them.

Yuri: And who are those guys?
Donghae: Dont mind them.
Yuri: Why?
Donghae: Their students of class B.
Yuri: And so?
Hyoyeon: I guess your still new after all.
Yuri: Taeng what iis these about?
Taeyeon: Its about competition and we got different standard.
Yuri: Bwoh?! Is that it?
Sunny: Its a big deal for them. I really want to be friends with everyone but its impossible.
Yuri: It is possible.

I smirked.

Donghae: Looks like someone is missing somebody.
Sunny: Yah! 
Hyoyeon: You and Sungmin is not talking for a few years now right?
Sunny: Yah! I dont want to talk about him anymore. He's just a part of my past now.
Taeyeon: Speaking of.
Donghae: Here he comes.
Sunny: He'll just pass by. Dont mind him.
Hyoyeon: Yah. He glanced at you while smiling! I guess he still have feelings for you.
Sunny: Who?
Kibum: Him.
Sunny: Shut up.
Donghae: And he sits at the back of oour table.
Hyoyeon: Here comes the stare!
Sunny: Yaah! I said shut up right? How many tiimes do I have to tell you that dont mind him?!

Ohhh~ It looks like Lee Sunkyu got her real love.. But these freaking rule put boundaries between them. Aiiissh. I'll definitely remove those boundaries.

Taeyeon: Yah Sunkyu~ do you know the guy walking beside him?
Sunny: Ah~ Ne. Its Teukie. You like him?
Taeyeon: Aneeyo. Just asking.

[Sunny's P.O.V]

Lunch. Yuri met Hyo and Donghae for the first time. Actually after introducing them to each other it seemed like they've already know each other for a hundreds of years now. Yuri's really sociable. Yuri pointed at some of the class B guys and Donghae told her not to mind them. And as expected she said and so. Hearing these made Taengoo say the reason. Here in Seoul University its always about competition and standard. Because of these rule, I lose my bestfriend. I miss him. So I unconsciously said that its a big deal for them and I really want to be friends with everyone but its impossible. These made Hyo tease me. What's more worse is he get to pass by me. The world is unfair isnt it? Well. Im just Lee Sunkyu. I'm not powerful. I was in the middle of being a emo when f5 suddenly arrived! Kyaaaa!! Its them!!

[Sungmin's P.O.V]

Whenever lunch time comes I always remember Lee Sunkyu. My old bestfriend. Its been a long time since we talked to each other.
We always eat together at the cafeteria whenever its lunch time. So these made me avoid eatiing at the cafeteria. Whenever I pass by the cafeteria I always remember her. I am missing her. But I think Sunkyu already forgot our friendship.. So I guess 
she's just a part of my past now.. Anyway Im cool with it since we dont see each other often.

Leeteuk: Yah Sungmin!

He's so loud.

Sungmin: Bwoh?
Leeteuk: Let's eat at the cafeteria.
SUngmin: I dont want to.
Leeteuk: Its time to move on dude. You need to face the present now.
Sungmin: Its not that easy you know.
Leeteuk: If your really want to do it everything will be easy.

He's right I cant be stocked forever in here just because of Sunkyu.. But Im not yet ready..

Sungmin: I know. But Im not yet ready.
Leeteuk: You need to be ready. You need to move on right here and right now!

He pulled me. I cant do anything about it now.. We walked in halls of cafeteria and every student of class B is staring at
me. I dont know why. I had no idea why are they staring at me.

Leeteuk: I knew it. Your popular.

He whispered.

Sungmin: Pardon?
Leeteuk: Never mind.
Sungmin: Where are we going to seat?
Leeteuk: Right there.

He pointed at the left side near 3 guys and girls. One of the girls looked like Sunkyu. Shoot! It cant be her! But I need to stay still and act cool.

Leeteuk: Were going to pass by her.
Sungmin: Shut up.

We passed by her.. But it looks like she didnt see me. I miss her.. Maybe one glance wont hurt. Woah~ She's so pretty as always.. I cant help but smile.

Leeteuk: Yah. Dont smile and blush like that. You look like a babo~
Sungmin: Aiish. Shut up.

We got at our seat and Im kinda still staring at her.. But I got interrupted when the cafeteria got silent. Its f5. They are really popular. I dont mind them at first but when I saw Sunkyu go crazy for them.. Is she serious?! Have she met them?! Im more handsome and nice than them! Aiissh.

Leeteuk: Dont be jealous Sungmin.
Sungmin: Shut your mouth.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

The cafeteria got silent. I wonder why...

Yuri: Yah Taeng. Why did they shut up?
Sunny: Its my beloved f5!!

Sunkyu's a real fan girl. Her eyes are sparkling the moment she saw them. Its major weird!

Jaejoong: Ahnyonnghaseyo.

And the crowd got wild as if they heard their favorite band perform. As usual it pissed me off. Jaejoong continued..

Jaejoong: I have an important announcement to make.

The crowd wondered what it is. Whispers filled the cafeteria.

Jaejoong: I have a special offer to the persons who hate us.

The crowd got wild. Some even shouted "Who would hate f5?!" "No one can ever hate you guys!" But I do. Look at these people their blinded by power and looks. Aiiish. If they only know who I am.

Jaejoong: The person who hate us will be given a chance to spend a whole day with us.

The crowd freaked out. Everyone shouted "I hate f5!". Babo~ They were shouting I hate f5 but their hearts are in heaven and their eyes are shining. Abnormal people.

Jaejoong: Kwon Yuri! You hate us right?

Uh-oh did he call me?! Shoot! Everyone is staring at me. Is he sick?! Some girls looked like they want too kill me. But I dont mind. It doesent fright me at all. I didnt do anything wrong for them to stare at me like that.

Yuri: Anee~. I dont hate you.
Jaejoong: So you do like us?
Yuri: Aneeyo opseo.
Jaejoong: Hah~ Is that even possible? That their are feelings that are such in the middle? What are you an alien a 
robot or simply a BABO?!

He smirked. His smirk is pathetic. He looks like a fool. But then the crowd laughed at me.

Yuri: Anee~ Their's a feeling that exist which I got for you.
Jaejoong: What is it?Secret obsession? Huh.
Yuri: You always got it wrong. I feel nothing for you.
Jaejoong:Nothing? Haha.

He started laughing hardly.He might have thought I am fooling around and well of course the crowd went laughing out loud too.

Yuri: Dont laugh. Your a complete stranger to me. I never knew you right? Only a real babo will think that he or she already knew the person once you chat with her.
Jaejoong: Right. You really dont know me
Yuri: Exactly that is why I feel nothing for you.

He smirked again arrogantly.The crowd was quiet but they are staring me when it is my turn to speak as if they are telling me that I can never beat their f5 and I will just end up embarassing myself. Still it didn't frightened me.

Jaejoong: But also I remembered correctly that you told me that judging by the way I chat you already know what I am? Pff.. Is there a stranger who you know already?
Yuri: Yeah. But if you remember clearly I told you I knew WHAT you are. I said You are a rich boy who goes to Seoul University
and girls goes "kyaa!" whenever they see you. But my point is I never know who you are. The fact that I dont know how you
treat your friends and enemies is a enough reason to not know who you are. By the way I recommend one person. Lee Sunkyu.
She really hate you guys.

I winked at him teasingly and left the cafeteria. I never knew that Taeyeon and gang followed me. I was suprised. I thought
they also go gaga for that group.

Yuri: Wooh guys you are with me?
Hyoyeon: Like hell yeah!
Kibum: Why so suprised?
Yuri: No actually I am grateful.Thank you for being there.

I am truly flattered for what they did.

Donghae: Actually we also hated them since we first met them but never had the guts cause they are the moost powerful guys inschool but when I saw you stand up against them. You are one of a kind girl
Kibum: Its freakin' cool and awesome!!
Hyoyeon: Most of the guys here hate f5 cause of their arrogance
Yuri: Wow. I've never thought that.
Hyoyeon: But honestly I had a huge crush on Taecyeon but I can never stand the fact that those guys are opressing you. Those jerks.
Yuri: Thanks a lot Hyo.

I smiled gratefully.

Taeyeon: Hyo is totally right and as you know I am here to stand against anyone hurting you. Just forgive Sunny it is really her nature.
Yuri: No worries. I completely understand her. Keke~
Donghae: Yah Yuri I am also with you.
Kibum: Me too.

I smiled. I am so lucky to be surrounded with people like them.

Yuri:Thank you so much guys. I appreciate your support. Im so lucky to have you guys.
Kibum: Well. Were lucky to have you. Your kinda our ace.
Yuri: Bwoh?
Donghae: Haha. Anyway lets just head to our next class. Those stares are scaring me.
Taeyeon: Your right. Come on.

The fact that they dont like f5 never crossed in my mind.I thought I am the only one hating them. No I mean that they are really wonderful friends. I won't be tired of saying this I am really thankful. So all of us headed together the
next class.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

Its already lunch. The students are so loud. Everyone is minding their own business but as expected the moment we step at 
the cafeteria, everyone will shut up and pay attention to us.

Jaejoong: Ahnyonnghaseyo.

I greeted them. As usual ever girl shouted with all their heart. They all looked like they are in heaven.

Jaejoong: I have an important announcement to make

I said.. The crowd filled the cafeteria with murmurs and curiosity.

Jaejoong: I have a special offer to the persons who hate us.

I announced. The crowd looked like tthey cant believe that there is someone who hate us. And shouted things like
"No one could ever hate f5!" "All of the people in Earth love f5!" "No one can ever hate a gift of God!". They overreacting.
Its annoying. But Im sure as soon as I say that the person who hate us will have a chance to spend a whole day with us every
girl will shout. I Hate f5!

Jaejoong: The person who hate us will be given a chance to spend a whole day with us

And I am right. Every girl shouted " I Hate f5." but what I hate is their eyes are shining. Their so desperate. Plain girls
are really stupid. I glanced at Kwon Yuri and she looked like she's annoyed. Im guessing that she thinks tthe girls are babo
for liking us. But she cant to anything. Anyway I'll start my revenge now!

Jaejoong: Kwon Yuri! You hate us right?

I shouted. The sentence I shouted caused the crowd to stare at her. Haha~ I bet she's scared right now because of the death
glares she recieved from our crazy fan girls. Haha~

Yuri: Anee~. I dont hate you.
Jaejoong: So you do like us?
Yuri: Aneeyo opseo.
Jaejoong: Hah~ Is that even possible? That their are feelings that are such in the middle? What are you an alien a 
robot or simply a BABO?!

Hah~ She got guts to answer back but unfortunately the crowd is on my side. They laughed at her. Haha~ I bet she is now
experiencing the most embarassing time of her life.

Yuri: Anee~ Their's a feeling that exist which I got for you.
Jaejoong: What is it? Secret obsession? Huh.

I knew it. She likes us.

Yuri: You always got it wrong. I feel nothing for you.
Jaejoong:Nothing? Haha.

Her answer is funny. Is she a real babo? Haha~

Yuri: I never knew you right? Only a real babo will think that he or she already knew the person once you chat with him or 
her.
Jaejoong: Right. You really dont know me
Yuri: Exactly that is why I feel nothing for you.

These girl is just pathetic. Isnt she scared with the death glares she is recieving? Aiiissh. She's a real babo~ Cant she see
the fact that all students are on my side. So I just smirked and said.

Jaeejoong: But also I remembered correctly that you told me that judging by the way I chat you alraedy know what I am? Pff..
Is there a stranger who you know already?

Hah~ Eat that sentence Kwon Yuri!

Yuri: Yeah. But if you remember clearly I told you I knew WHAT you are. I said You are a rich boy who goes to Seoul University
and girls goes "kyaa!" whenever they see you. But my point is I never know who you are. The fact that I dont know how you
treat your friends and enemies is a enough reason to not know who you are. By the way I recommend one person. Lee Sunkyu.
She really hate you guys.

Aissssh! You'll definitely regret these Kwon Yuri!

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Its lunch time. Jaejoong plans to once again bother Kwon Yuri. Its been a long time going in the cafeteria. They really want to bother that Kwon Yuri dont they? Anyway her reaction in what we are going to do will be interesting. We arrived at the cafeteria and as usual the students paid their attention to us. Jaejoong started speaking. As usual he started a battle between him and Kwon Yuri. Wow~ The gal's pretty brave. I know she know that she's recieving a thousands of death glares the moment she answered Jae. But if I based her reactions she got scared but just ignore it. Interesting.