Eenie Meenie Minie Mo Lovers

Refresh

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Its been a kinda long day for me. Time flies so fast. The next thing I knew was were already going back in Korea. Well I did have some fun. It made me feel like Im a normal gal even though Im with different types of rich teenagers. I decided to hang out in the terrace to get some fresh air.. Wow~ the moon looks nice~ Im in the middle of spazzing when I heard some footsteps. I looked back to check who it was and it turned out that its Minho.

Minho: So, how's your day?
Yuri: Its fun ofcourse. I got to do a lot of things.
Minho: Im glad you did.
Yuri: Thank you by the way.
Minho: For what?
Yuri: Oh come'on. I dont have to mention it right? I mean its obvious. You pretty much did enough things to make me smile.
Minho: I did?
Yuri: Yeah. 
Minho: Well I am honored.
Yuri: Haha. You dont have to.Wait are you blushing?
Minho: Me? Aneeyo opseo.

He covered he's face. Kyopta~ 

Yuri: Haha. Just kidding.
Minho: Aiiigooo~ Are you playing games with me Yuri noona?
Yuri: So, does this serve as your REVENGE?
Minho: Literally, YES. I am going to call you noona for the whole week. Hahaha.
Yuri: Why are you acting childish all of a sudden? f5 guys are sure weird. Anyway, please stop calling me noona. Im not that old to you ya know?
Minho: I know. But Im a dignified guy. So I shall call you noona!
Yuri: No, you should always call me YURI. Araso?
Minho: So does this mean age doesent matter between us?
Yuri: What's up with the weird question?
Minho: Just answer me or I'll keep calling you noona.
Yuri: Araso, araso.
Minho: So?
Yuri: Most likely.
Minho: YES!
Yuri: Yah are you drunk or something?
Minho: Haha. Dont mind me!

I released a little laugh. He's so childish today. He used to be a oh-so-cool guy and now I cant believe that I am actually talking to Choi Minho. Now that you mention it. Things can already get back to normal once we get back in Korea. F5 wont bother me anymore and I'll continue my life as a Class C student. It may sound a little weird but I think Im going to miss these guys.

Yuri: You know what I realized something.. After getting back to Korea.. Things might get back in how it was.
Minho: You mean we are going to continue our lives as the oh-so-popular f5 and you'll get back in being a normal Class C student.
Yuri: That's exactly what's on my mind.

I smiled at him.

Minho: Well.. Sorry to burst your bubble but its a no.
Yuri: Ne?
Minho: We still have some missions to do. We'll reunite the classes. Remember?
Yuri: Yeah right I forgot that.

Why did I forgot that? I knocked at my head and felt like a babo when I suddenly heard Yungoo's voice behind me.

Yunho: Yah Choco-sshii.
Yuri: Ne Yungoo?

I looked back. Aiiigoo~ My childhood friend is so handsome as usual.

Yunho: Yoong wants to have a group picture with us.
Yuri: Ooohhh~ Araso. Araso.
Yunho: Kajja.

He comfortably grabbed my hand. Ever since we knew that we are childhood friends we started to be comfortable in skinships. Well, that's what close friends do right. We started walking. Yah! I am talking to Minho right? I cant leave just like that. I shall say bye to Minho first.

Yuri: Wait Yungoo~ I'll just talk to Minho for a minute.
Yunho: Do you really have to?
Yuri: of course. I cant just leave him like that when were a middle of a conversation. That's rude right?
Yunho: But please hurry araso?
Yuri: Arata.

I ran into Minho and tapped his shoulders.

Yuri: Minho-ah. I have to leave first Yoong wants a group picture.
Minho: I know. I heard it. You completely forgot that were talking and just left like that.
Yuri: Mianhe. I didnt mean it. I completely forgot. Mianhe. Mianhe.
Minho: Gwenchana. People always do this kind of things to me.
Yuri: What's up with the emo mood? Where's the cool Minho I know? Oh well, I promise to hang out with you firmly next time.
Minho: Shinja?
Yuri: Ne. But I've got to leave for now. Annyong~ See you in the plane.
Minho: Ne. Kamsameeda. Annyong~

I got back into Yungoo~ and we started moving. We headed to Yoong.

[Minho's P.O.V]

I got my things fixed up and decided to visit the beach for the last time when I saw Yuri standing in the terrace feeling the fresh breeze of Hawaii. She looked gorgeous as usual. I walked near her and started a conversation. She thanked me for making her smile. And that strucked my heart. I MAKE HER SMILE. That's probably one of the best things I've ever heard in my life. It makes my whole day complete already. I felt my cheeks burned. I didnt mind it until she asked me if Im blushing. Of course I refused and she just made a nevermind expression. I called her noona for my revenge. We started a little argument. Now that you mention it. If she refuses at the fact that I should call her noona. Our age difference is doesn't matter for her. I started to ask her if it really dont matter. She said most likely. YES! Best day! Everything went well until Yunho arrived they started to talk each other. This may sound awkward but they looked like a couple. Well maybe because their childhood friends. I get that but somehow it bothers me A LOT. It cant be. Yunho cant be one of my competitors. Wait why am I saying competitors?! Why am I acting as if I'm aiming at Yuri's attention or something. The next thing I knew was their already leaving. DID SHE FORGOT MY PRESENCE? Wait, am I feeling pain? NO IM NOT. This cant be happening Choi Minho. What's up with your anticipation earlier?! Yah get your senses back Choi Minho!

[Yunho's P.O.V]

Yoong and I were staying in the garden checking out the flowers when she suddenly asked a favor.

Yoona: Yah Yungoo!
Yunho: We-yo?
Yoona: I want a group picture of KOTR! Call Yul!
Yunho: No way. There's a possibility that she's still preparing her things. There is no way that I'll let myself be a nuisance.
Yoona: Yah. I know Yul well. She always fix her things as early as possible. And hellloooo?! Besides its already 9 pm. We're about to leave.
Yunho: Oh, whatever. It might be still possible.
Yoona: Oh come'on! Just for once Yungoo!~ If you wont get there to fetch Yuri. I may start to annoy you.

I know Yoong, If she says she'll annoy annoy me. She'll REALLY ANNOY ME. Its one of her strenghts. So I guess I dont have any choice e.

Yunho: Araso. Araso. Happy now?!
Yoona: Ne~

I just looked away and smirked. Seriously why am I afraid to her anyways?!

[Yoona's P.O.V]

I am happily staring at the flowers when the words GROUP PICTURE popped out in my mind. This made me want agroup picture with KOTR! I better make Yungoo~ fetch Yul. Well, he disagreed at first but after threatining him. He finally said yes. Who would knew that a oh-so cool guy's scared at a innocent lady?! HAHAHAHA! Well maybe not that innocent. Now that I mention it I'm a prankster. HAHAHA!

[Yunho's P.O.V]

I got upstairs. I passed several rooms and noticed that everyone is already downstairs except for Yuri. I passed the terrace and noticed 2 figures and just ignored them. There's already few steps left before I reach Yuri's room when I suddenly realized. That the gal's figure was hers. I turned around and checked it out. Minho huh? So I guess he's interested in her? No way. Minho swore that she wont get interested in girls anymore after what Hara did to her. After realizing it, I realized that they didnt have interactions.. Well Hara did try to flirt Minho but he just ignored her. He even pushed her away and told her to never come near her.. But somehow by looking at Minho and Yuri.. It seemed like their making a strong bond. Their making the athmosphere bright and sweet together.. And I should not allow this! Wait, am I getting jealous? NO. OFCOURSE NOT. You just want to protect Yuri from a playboy right? I walked near her and immediately told her Yoong's plan. I suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her. When she suddenly stopped and told me that she needs to say goodbye to Minho. Does she really have to?

[Minho's P.O.V]

She got back into me to say goodbye. I showed her a gloomy mood. It made her promise to hangout with me firmly next time. She left. Well, it made me feel better. I just cant wait for that day to arrive! Hey, why am I getting hyped up?! What's up with me. It cant be. I'm confused. DO I LIKE HER??....

[No One's P.O.V]

KOTR had a group shot and laughed for a while. They got the roll call. Its time to get in the place and go back in Korea. Yuri and Yoona slept next to each other. Everyone was asleep in the whole travel. They arrived at Seoul's International Airport at exactly 6:25 am, Friday. Jaejoong told everyone to rest for today.

Jaejoong: Its been a tiring day for us yesterday. So you guys can go home and rest for today.
Yuri: Can we still catch up to school? I mean I have enough strength to go to school today. Is that fine?
Jaejoong: Do what you want. Everybody's resting except for you.
Yoona: Well, I am also going to school today. I got enough rest.
Yunho: Me too.

Everyone from f5 except for Jae ofcourse decided to go to school. 

Taecyeon: Besides, we've got to execute our mission as soon as possible. Well, we can execute it today.
Jaejoong: Yah your doing it without me?!
Nickhun: Well, if your not going to school we might end up doing that.
Jaejoong: Bwohya?!?!?!?
Yuri: You dont have any choice.

Jaejoong ended up deciding to attend school. They'll meet up at 10 am at the parking lot. Near Yuri's car. Everyone got home and prepared themselves.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

I got home and prepared myself. Narsha unnie welcomed me home.

Narsha: Hey Yuri-ah. You just got home. Wont you stay for today and rest?
Yuri: Ummm. No unnie. Im fine. I've got a lot of things packed up for me these days. Im really sorry. You dont have to worry for me.
Narsha: If you say so. If you need anything just call me araso?
Yuri: Your the jjangest unnie!

I hugged Narsha unnie. She's one of the best reason why I came back here in Korea. Its really nice to have her.

Yuri: Im going to leave now. Annyong~
Narsha: Araso. Take care. Have fun!

I got out of our house and headed to our garage.

Yuri: Kang-oppa!
Kang: We-yo?
Yuri: Let's go now.

We arrived at the parking lot. I stood up in front of my car and told Kang-oppa to stay for a while since I'm waiting for my fellas. He agreed. After several minutes. I heard screams from fan girls. after hearing it, I knew their already near. I gulped and somehow taught that I might get terrorized after those fangirls witness those guys talking to me. Where's Yoona anyway? I better call her. I dont want to get terrorized all by myself. I grabbed my cellphone inside my bag and dialled Yoong's number.

*Kring.Kring*

Yah. Im Yoona pick it up already!

Yoona: Yabuseyo?
Yuri: Im Yoona, where are you?! Im already here!
Yoona: Well, Im at the library. You're already there?
Yuri: Ne. You better hurry up the guys are about to arrive and their with a lot of fan girls. Hurry up araso?
Yoona: Ne~ I'll go there as fast as I can. I'll hang up now.

And she hang up. Better hurry Yoong.

*15 MiNUTES PASSED~*

Seriously, she's taking too long. Aha! Got an idea. I'll call Yungoo~ and tell him that we should meet infront of their place. Haha. Im such a genius. I unlocked my phone and dialled Yungoo~

*Kring.Kring*

Yunho: Yuri-sshii. We're already there. Just wait for a moment.
Yuri: No, we need to meet up in front of your hideout.
Yunho: Ne? Mianhe Yul, but I cant hear you. The screams of our fans are way too loud.
Yuri: But!
Yunho: I'll hang up now. See you there.

Now I am dead. Im Yoona where are you?! I covered my face and sighed. While thinking what shoukd I do. I heard Yoong's voice shouting.

Yoona: Kwon Yuri! Kwon Yuri! Im already here! Dont make a face like that.

Haha. She made me giggle. She's so bright as usual. She's one of the reason why my day is complete. I'm so lucky to be surrounded with fellas like Taeng, Sunkyu and Her. Its just great. She ran into me and asked while panting.

Yoona: Yah, where are the other guys? Wow, I must say the shouts of their fan girls are sure loud. I'm proud of them for that.
Yuri: Me too. What took you so long?
Yoona: I just checked out the library.
Yuri: Wow. That's new. Wait, aren't you nervous?
Yoona: Why should I be nervous?
Yuri: Well, they're with an immense amount of fan girls right now. And they're heading here just to meet us. Wont we get terrorized?
Yoona: That, I dont know. How about changing location?
Yuri: Well, the problem is they dont know. I tried to call Yunho but he hanged up right away.
Yoona: And so? After arriving there we could just call them once again and tell them to get there.
Yuri: The problem is they might get stocked.
Yoona: Ne? Oh come'on there's no traffic here.
Yuri: Fan girls can make a huge traffic.
Yoona: You have a point. No choice, we have to wait.
Yuri: Maybe they wont terrorize us since your pretty.
Yoona: What are you talking about? your prettier than me.

Yoong and I are in the middle of arguing when I noticed the screams are getting louder.

Yuri: Is it just me or the screams are getting louder and louder?
Yoona: Well, its because they're already here. Look back.

I looked back and saw f5. All of them waved at Yoong and me. I just smiled back

Yuri: I'm getting nervous.
Yoona: Oh come'on Yul~! im nervous to but hey we know how to fight! Well, you know how to fight.
Yuri: how about you?
Yoona: Well, I got you. Keke~ ^^
Yuri: Are you telling me that I'll fight for you?
Yoona: Exactly!
Yuri: Im not a prince Yoong~ Go ask Khun to protect you.
Yoona: Bwoh?!
Yuri: Oh well, here they come.

And here they come. The moment they stepped in front of us. Their fangirls have their eyes laid out on us.

[Yoona's P.O.V]

Now I'm scared.

Yoona: Yah your fangirls are scary. We better go. Let's just meet in front of your hideout.
Nickhun: No worries I'm here to protect you.
Yoona: Bwoh? Are you kidding me? I look tougher than you.
Nickhun: You dont knoew me princess.
Yoona: Yah, I'm not a fangirl so your killersmile wont work at me. Aiiish.

Who does he think he is?! Acting so arrogant! Aiigoo~ I thought he's gentle! But I am so wrong. Aiiish. You know what made it worse?! He PINCHED ME! PINCHED ME! Why is he acting like we're close?! Is that he's way to allure fangirls?! Seriously!

Yoona: Yah, dont act like weve known each other for years now!
Nickhun: Araso.

This guy is just so pathetic. He's just too much to handle!

Yuri: You guys looks so cute.
Yunho: I guess our daughter already found her husband.
Yuri: Haha. Good choice Yoong~ Khun's a perfect fit.
Yoona: Yah! You guys are pissing me off! BTW, stop acting like your husband and wife!
Nickhun: Quiet down princess. You're garnering a lot of attention.
Yoona: Stop calling me princess you..!

I didnt have enough courage to finish my words since Nickhun's fangirls are right there and they are looking at my every move. They looked like detectives. Their giving me a feeling that if I made a wrong move, I'll know what happen to me.

Yoona: Oh whatever! Aish. Yah Kwon Yulri! Let's go now.

I looked at Yuri and saw her talking to Yungoo~ and Minho. I guess those guys are her closest buddies e? f5's fangirls looked like their fine with it. They even looked like their admiring Yul~ I actually cant blame them, Yul's like the reddest rose in the garden. outstanding the beauty of every flowerd there is. I looked around and saw Jaejoong. I actually dont open this up but he and I used to be engaged. Haha. I always find it funny when I remember it. Think of it, he should be my husband by now but since I dont like the fact that I'll get married at the age of 7 and I'll marry a guy I dont even love or know. There's nothing wrong in being friends with him right?

Yoona: Annyong Jae Oppa~!

I greeted him brightly.

Jaejoong: Why are you approaching me?! Need something?

He replied arrogantly. I knew his reaction will be like this. Now, this is getting fun! Haha. I might be able to kill time through talking this guy.

Yoona: Nothing in particular.

I gave him a sweet and angelic smile.

Jaejoong: Hah! I knew it! Did you realize that rejecting me is a big mistake? You like me now?
Yoona: Oppa what are you talking about? You are sure one quite of a boastful man.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?! Who are you to talk like that to me?!
Yoona: Uhhh. Your ex-fiancé?
Jaejoong: Yah! Dont you dare to address yourself as my fiancé! Go to your bestfriend! Go away!
Yoona: Why are you so despicable? I mean you look so cool and angelic in the outside.
Jaejoong: Since when did you care?! Besides, you REJECTED me!
Yoona: Oppa, that's our past already. Dont be mean. Sorry about that. I never knew its a big deal to you. And also, I've never thought your personality is this interesting.
Jaejoong: Bwoh?! Who said YOU rejecting ME is a big deal?! There's a lot of pretty girls waiting for me! And they are prettier that you are. You should get your senses! You just confessed! You like me! Girls like you makes the world complicated. Aish!

And Jae oppa walked out. Oppa's such a weirdo. Maybe he got it wrong? He's not that stupid right?


[Jaejoong's P.O.V]

I looked around and showed off my different charms at my fangirls. Ofcourse they did go gaga for it. Everything's going well until Im Yoona came to the scene. I REALLY dont want to remember this again but SHE IS THE FIRST GAL WHO REJECTED ME! Damn her! Nobody REJECTS KIM JAEJOONG! No wonder she's Kwon Yuri's bestfriend! After seeing her DESPICABLE WORDS echoed in my head. "I dont want to get married to this guy umma!" "I agree my daughter, I dont like him." Seriously! Who do they think they are?! Rejecting the most good-looking guy on Earth?! I bet their already regretting it, since Yoona confessed that she's interested in me. EAT YOUR WORDS IM YOONA! Hahahahaha. Your INSANE for REJECTING ME!

[Nickhun's P.O.V]

I saw Yoona talking to Jaejoong. They looked like they knew each other. As a matter of fact they looked so comfortable with each other. Maybe its just my imagination? Somehow its kinda irritating me. I dont know why. Am I jealous? Nah. I got my eyes laid out on Kwon Yuri.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

While I'm talking to Yunho and Minho I noticed that Yoong's not in my sight anymore. I saw her talking to Jae. They looked close. Oh snap! Now that I remember it Jae used to be Yoong's fiancé way back when were 7 years old! How can I forget that? Kwon Yuri BABO!

Yuri: Yah Yungoo! Dont you remember Jaejoong?
Yunho: Ofcourse I do. He's my friend. I dont have an amnesia Choco-sshii.
Yuri: Aneeyo~ That's not what I meant. What I mean is Yoong and Jaejoong, Arranged marriage when we're 7 years old? Remember?
Yunho: Majayo! How can I forget that?!
Yuri: Oh come'on. I'm not shocked. I mean you didnt even remember what I looked like.
Yunho: Yah, dont act like you knew who I was!
Yuri: Araso. Araso. I get your point.
Yunho: Do you think they might get back with each other?
Yuri: I guess not. Jae looked so pissed. And there you go. Bingo! He walked out.
Yunho: Do you think Yoona said something silly?
Yuri: Well, its her hobby.

Our conversation got cut when Jae us that we should move now.

Jaejoong: Yah! We cant waste our time here! Let's keep moving. Aiiissh.
Yuri: Ne King Jaejoong~
Jaejoong: Bwoh?!

I acted like I didnt hear him and just walked. Genius right? Keke~ ^^

[No One's P.O.V]

Yoona, Yuri and the f5 got in f5's hideout. As soon as they got in Jaejoong handed couple slips to everyone.



MY COUPLE
made by: ______

Who? What class did they come from?

Why?

Do you think it will work out?


-Choose wisely like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Jaejoong: Fill this up guys. We need to finish this really quick araso?
Yuri: Wow. This kind of stupid.
Jaejoong: Is there something wrong Kwon Yuri?
Yuri: Nothing. Hehe. ^^ *forced smile*
Jaejoong: Fill this things up. Pali! Pali!

As soon as they got the papers. All of them started writing. 15 minutes passed and all of them finished writing. They passed their papers to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: I'll read Khun's slip first.



MY COUPLE
made by: Nickhun

Who? What class did they come from?
- Kim Heechul from class B
-Jung Jessica from class A

Why?
-Because their both blonde. They kinda looked close too.


Do you think it will work out?
-Ofcourse!


-Choose wisely randomly like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Jaejoong: Yah! What's up with changing wisely to randomly! FYI I did not choose randomly! Kim Jaejoong always choose perfectly and wisely!
Nickhun: You kidding me? I saw you look through the Students Files earlier. You closed your eyes and picked up 1 folder from the girls sections and 1 folder from the guy's section!
Jaejoong: Even so! Everything I do is perfect!
Yunho: You guys cut this arguement we have to finish this right away.
Jaejoong: Just make sure that the couple you chose will work out!
Nickhun: I promise.
Yoona: Stop bickering! Just continue reading!
Nickhun: Since the princess declared peace let all of us be quiet.
Yoona: Just shut up.
Jaejoong: No both of you shut up! Seriously, if you are going to continue this we're not going to execute this mission well.
Yuri: Ahem. Ahem.
Jaejoong: Yah what's up with your coughing moment?! Are you telling me I'm causing this?!!?
Yuri: Just continue reading.
Jaejoong: Aiiissh. I'll read Taecyeon's slip now.



MY COUPLE
made by: Taecyeon

Who? What class did they come from?
- Kim Hyoyeon from class C
-Eunhyuk from class B

Why?
-Both of them are labeled as dancing machines in our school.


Do you think it will work out?
-Yep. They have the same interest.


-Choose wisely like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Minho: I'm kinda not sure about this since Taec wrote it.
Taecyeon: Are you saying that my couple wont work out?!
Yunho: I find it interesting though.
Taecyeon: Thanks Yunho! Your my man!
Jaejoong: Whatever. I'll read Im Yoona's slip now.



MY COUPLE
made by: Yoona

Who? What class did they come from?
- Kwon Yuri from class C
-Im Yoona from class A

Why?
-We are both GORGEOUS. We might be the best DUO out there. 


Do you think it will work out?
-Ofcourse yes! 2 GODDESS COLLIDE = HEAVEN


-Choose wisely like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong

P.S: I LOLed at the quote!


Jaejoong: Yah Im Yoona! Are you lesbi or something?!
Yoona: You didnt establish RULES! You only told us to put 2 persons with different class! You never told us that we cant write people with the same gender! Besides, think of it! Its a bright idea! If I and Yul got together we can be ROLE MODELS and capture the harmony of peace!
Jaejoong: Are you INSANE!?! There's no way that I'll let things go on your way. Everything should go in the way I WANT IT. You cant write 2 people with the same gender!
Yoona: So selfish! I'm glad that I decided to reject my marriage with you.
Jaejoong: Yah! DONT YOU DARE OPEN THIS TOPIC IN FRONT OF THE PUBLIC!
Yoona: Why not? Its freedom of speech!
Jaejoong: In my territory THERE'S NO SUCH THINGS!
Yoona: Why are you afraid that the world might know that I am the first gir-l..
Jaejoong: SHUT UP IM YOONA!
Yoona: You should be thankful that I am a nice person.

Nickhun's curiousity raised up when he heard their convo. Well all of them got curious. Khun moved his chair towards Yoona and asked her..

Nickhun: What are you guys talking about? You and Jae got married?
Yoona: Well, almost. Its a long story. I'm not in the mood to talk about it.
Nickhun: You can summarize it for me.
Yoona: For you? No thanks.
Nickhun: Oohh~ Cold.
Yoona: Just mind your own business!
Jaejoong: Yah! Are you guys talking about me?!
Yuri: Dont be butthurt. Just continue reading the slips.
Jaejoong: No wonder your Im Yoona's bestfriend!
Yuri: Uhhh. Welcome to reality?
Jaejoong: Shut up!
Yuri: Just read it!
Jaejoong: Aish! One more word Kwon Yuri! One more word!
Yuri: King Jaejoong Babo-ya~~
Jaejoong: Your dead meat!
Taecyeon: This wont come to an end. Alright, I'll just read the next slip.



MY COUPLE
made by: Minho

Who? What class did they come from?
- Kim Taeyeon from class C
-Leeteuk from class B

Why?
-Well, since their bestfriend's are bestfriends. They might get along well?


Do you think it will work out?
-Uhhh. Yes.


-Choose wisely like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Jaejoong: Yah Choi Minho! I dont need unsure suggestions! And why did you slash the "like I do" portion?! 
Minho: We dont need random suggestions too and the slashing thing? I think the advice is better without those things!
Jaejoong: That's not an advice its a famous quote created by me!

Jaejoong glared around the room and smirked.

Jaejoong: Wait, wait! There's something going on here. No one can ever fool Kim Jaejoong!
Taecyeon: Huh?
Jaejoong: You guys are planning on pulling me down by not obeying what I order! Its because you are jealous that I am perfect! Hah!~ I knew it!
Yoona: Someone should call a psychiatrist!

Jaejoong ignored Yoona and continued his evil laugh.

Yuri: I really dont get him sometimes.
Minho: Just continue reading the slips Taec.
Taecyeon: Araso.
Jaejoong: Yah! I ignored your rude acts earlier! And now your worsening it! How dare you to steal my position! Give me that slip!

Jae moved toward Taec and arrogantly pulled the slip.

Taecyeon: Chill down man. I wont go agaisnt you.
Jaejoong: Sorry but right now I cant trust anyone!
Yoona: Your making this mission complicated dont you?

Jaejoong just smirked and just continued to read the slips. He thought that he should not let these guys affect him for he is perfect and pure.

Jaejoong: Next stop, the useless slip.
Yuri: Then, here comes my slip!

Jaejoong teasingly smiled at Yuri.




MY COUPLE
made by: Yuri

Who? What class did they come from?
- Lee Sunny from class C
-Lee Sungmin from class B

Why?
-Duh~ The reason why we decided to this is them right?


Do you think it will work out?
-Definitely YES.

 

-Choose wisely stupidly like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Jaejoong: You kidding me? The reason why are we doing this is because of my brilliant idea!

All of them just stared blankly at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: Hah~ You wont be able to tease me anymore! None of your acts can affect me anymore. Besides, I already figured out the reason behind your foolish acts.
Minho: Is it just me or Jae makes this whole scenario a drama?
Jaejoong: You guys started it all. So who's the culprit? YOU. Foolish people. Okay, enough of the talk. I'll read the next slip.



MY COUPLE
made by: Yunho

Who? What class did they come from?
- Park Shin Hye from class B
-Jan Geun Suk from class A

Why?
-Both of them are famous personas from there classes.


Do you think it will work out?
-Who knows?


-Choose wisely childishly like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Taecyeon: Wait, something's wrong. These guys are alumnis right?
Nickhun: Majayo. You didnt knew that Yunho?
Yunho: Oh really? Neve heard of that. All I know is they came from different classes and there's a rumour that they are going out.
Taecyeon: They are going out but the only reason those rumours are flew after they graduated.
Yunho: I see.
Jaejoong: I knew it! I cant rely to you people when it comes to this things! And ofcourse. Save the best for last! Here comes the most amazing and the jjangest slip of all time!

Yuri whispered at Yoona.

Yuri: What's the difference between those words?
Yoona: Just ignore him. He has his own dictionary.

Jaejoong proudly read his so-called perfect slip.



MY COUPLE
made by: Jaejoong

Who? What class did they come from?
- Tiffany Hwang from class B
-Choi Siwon from class B

Why?
-Who cares? I chose it. Everything I pick is perfect.


Do you think it will work out?
-Not to be boastful but it will surely, definitely WORK OUT. You know why? I think you already know the answer but since there are still fools I'm gonna say it again. Everything I pick is perfect. Its such a simple explanation with a deep meaning dont you think?

-Choose wisely like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong


Yuri: Wow. It turned out as an essay. I just hope you do the same things on your exams.
Jaejoong: Hah! Nice try Kwon Yuri! But I will remain unaffected.

Yoona stood up and moved forward to Jaejoong and handed her another slip.

Jaejoong: Hah. I knew it you want to contradict my quote by passing your slip at the very last moment. Wise, I must say but once again. I'll remain in my current position.

Yoona whispered.

Yoona: Since when did he own that quote? Oh well, whatever.



--

End of Chapter 13.
Thanks for patiently waiting~
Wait for the next chapter~