Stuck With You

Refresh

[Yoona's P.O.V]
I handed my slip to Jae Oppa and got back to my seat confidently.

 

MY COUPLE
made by: Yoona

Who? What class did they come from?
-Cho Kyuhyun from class A
-Seo Joo-Hyun from class B
Why?
-They build a very angelic aura together.
Do you think it will work out?
-Yes.

-Choose wisely like I do!
~Kim Jaejoong



"I heard the Kyuhyun guy is pretty popular." Taec blurted as he rubbed his chin.
"Well, yea. His cool, handsome and smart at the same time." I answered him.
"Oh come'on. He's definitely a no match to me. In terms of looks and charisma I am so sure I'll still win over him. Hah. Besides no one can ever beat Kim Jaejoong; The greatest person in the history of Korea!" Jae oppa arrogantly exclaimed.
"If your'e going to ask me. I prefer that Kyuhyun guy over Jae." Yul giggled.
"Yah Kwon Yuri! Who said I need your foolish opinion?! I really pity you for not appreciating such a precious person like me!" Jae oppa argued. Things never change huh? No matter how you look at it we will always end up with this kind of scenario.
[Taecyeon's P.O.V]
And here we go again as expected we ended up with quarrelling.
"You know what guys we might end up with nothing if we'll keep on arguing. We should be a team right now not enemies." I counseled them.
"I like the speech." Yoona commented.
"Enough with your Golden Disk Daesang Award-like speech! Besides, everything will go well as long I am here"

[Yuri's P.O.V]
And here we go again the outburst of King Jaejoong's arrogance. Aiigoo~ This guy loves his self too much. On the other hand, Taec's right. We should be a team right now. I guess I wont argue with Jae for now.
"Uhhh. I have a great idea. How about gathering the students already?" I cheerfully recommended.
"I was about to say that! I'm so brilliant that people are trying to steal my lines!" Jae grinned as he crossed his arms.
"Araso. Gather them then." I placed my hands in the pocket of my jeans. Jae as usual just smirked and looked at me.
"Be in the auditorium after 10 minutes." He ordered as he vanished before our eyes.

[Yoona's P.O.V]
And Jae Oppa vanished. I looked around and sighed.
"So what are we waiting for? The auditorium is pretty far from here so we better get going!" I clapped my hands and smiled. Yul, Yungoo and I was the first 3 person who stepped out of the room. When we're already distant at there hideout I decided to look back and check out if the other guys were following us. Khun and Taec were walking together behind us while Minho was walking all by his self pretty far from us. Loner? Aiiigoo~ Walking with him isnt a bad idea.
"Yah Yungoo you guys go ahead araso? I'll just do something." I asked permission from them as I stopped walking.
"Araso. Just hurry okay?" Yuri looked back.
"Ne." I beamed at her. I raised my eyebrows and took a breathe.
"Why did you stop princess? Going somewhere?" Khun said as he stood up in front of me placing his face in front of my face. Hah. This guy got guts to do that huh?
"Its none of your business." I smirked and started to walk backwards.
"Yah. What's up with the loner mood?!" I stopped and greeted him. He stopped for a while and continued walking. Haha. I guess I scared him? He's spacing out.
"Uhhh. Its nothing. Dont mind me. Yuri and Yunho must be looking for you. You should totally go there." He slightly smiled and looked away. We both remained silent for minutes.

[Minho's P.O.V]
I was the last person who stepped out of our hideout. So I walked all by myself. Yuri, Yunho and Yoona as expected walked together while Khun and Taec did stick with each other. Yunho's lucky to be with Yuri all the time. I continued to walk and checked out if I have any sms.
"Yah what's up with the loner mood?!" A voice startled me. It was Yoona. I didnt notice her being in my side since I was practically zoning out.
"Uhhh. Its nothing. Dont mind me. Yuri and Yunho must be looking for you. You should totally go there." I gave her a weak smile. I looked away. I had a few seconds to stare at her and realize she looked like Yuna; a prominent model in Japan. Maybe that's the reason why I felt like I knew her when I first saw her. They're too similar. They can be identical twins. Well, they do have a difference when it comes to attitude. Yoona's too boyish and childish to be Yuna. Come to think of it she might be Yuna since rumours says that Yuna's on a vacation right now. She told the Japanese Media that she wants to have a rest and be someone normal for a mean time. Choi Minho, you better figure this out.
"Do you like Yul?" A voice once again startled me. Its still Yoona I forgot that she's beside me. I was to trapped by my thoughts. Its a funny question though.
"Me? Nah~ Were just close friends." She raised and eyebrow and gave me a I-know-your-lying glare. I avoided an eye to eye contact and looked around. I noticed that were already at the auditorium. Its a life saver!
"Oh hey, I better go first. We're going to do the mc-ing. It was nice talking to you." I excused myself as I started to walk ahead.

[Yoona's P.O.V]
And he vanished. Making excuses huh? He's not a good actor when it comes to these kind of things. Oh well, the important thing is I got him. What am I talking about? I knew it right from the start.

[No One's P.O.V]
Jae gathered the 3rd year students at the auditorium and announced.
"Today, we'll do a very special event and its called Stuck With You." Jae started to speak.
"It is our way to open the communication line between the students in the Seoul University." Minho second the motion.
"We noticed that all of you guys have always lived in different worlds." Nickhun affirmed.
"We're studying in 1 school so we should be united. We're hoping that you guys are going to cooperate with us." Taec pleased the crowd.
"Ofcourse! We'll do anything for f5!!" Fangirls from everywhere started to shout.
"So, here's the mechanics of the event. First, we'll call 6 boys and girls. The certain participants are going to be paired up by 2. The selected pairs will be handcuffed with each other and stay in certain places." Jae gave the details and smiled.
"But how about our classes?" A girl not too far from the stage asked.
"No worries. The chosen students will be excused in their classes." Yunho assured them.
"Omo! Yunho oppa talked! I'm gonna die!!!!!!" A fan girl screamed and fanned herself.
"Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!~" and the fangirls got wild.
"Moving forward, here's the first pair." Jae stopped the cheers.
"Cho Kyuhyun of Class A." Khun announced. As soon as he mentioned Kyuhyun's name the fangirls started to shout and spazz.
"I wanna be his partner!! Please! His my life.!" A fangirl seating at there front shouted as she kneeled down.
"Pick me please oppa!" All of the girls shouted.
"Its me for sure. I feel sorry for these guys." A girl named Jaekyung from class A smirked.
"Dream on." Jooyeon; a girl from the same class stared at her.
"SSsshhhh. They will announce his partner already!" A fangirl scolded them.
"Uhhh, Cho Kyuhyun please come forward." Khun ordered.

[Kyuhyun's P.O.V]
The so called-f5 gathered all of the 3rd year students at the auditorium. I have no time paying attention to them so I just focused at the music playing in my ipod. I am classically zoning out and building my own world. Going there was pretty fine for me. Minutes passed and a lot of people started to look at my direction. I even heard shouts so I decided to increase the volume of my ipod. But then, some students started to push me out of nowhere. They pushed me until I got in the stage. A guy lead me in the stage and gestured that I have to stay there. I stood there and wondered what the heck I am doing there. Oh well, I'm cool with it as long they wont take my headphones and ipod away.

[Jaejoong's P.O.V]
Are you kidding me?! He's so far from my level! I smirked out of dissappointment.
"Wow. Taec's right he's pretty popular. He's like in the same level with us." Khun looked amazed.
"Hah. No matter how you'll look at it. I'll always be the best in any aspects. Besides, after all at the end of the day I am the most popular guy in Seoul University." I grinned.

[No One's P.O.V]
"Minho-ah. You should announce the partner of Cho Kyuhyun." Taec commanded. Minho nodded and placed the mic in front of his mouth.
"The lucky gal is Seo Joo-Hyun." Minho announced.
"Seo Joo-Hyun?! Who the heck is that?! She doesent deserve my Kyuhyun! Arrrrrrrghhh!" Jaekyung complained.

[Seohyun's P.O.V]
We're at the middle of History class when the bell suddenly rang and the f5's leader announced that we should all go in the auditorium. My classmates cheered and I just sighed. Aiiigoo~ Another event? Those guys surely love events. Wonder when they will realize the fact that having those events can never help our generation to improve. As teenage students of this time we should definitely start reading self-improvement books! Aiigoo~ I followed my other classmated to the auditorium and tried to spot a place where I can read. I located a chair near the emergency exit. It was the best place where I can concentrate. I seated at the chair, opened my bag and grabbed my book. I turned my ipod on and placed my headphones as my ear to escape from the earsplitting noise the other students were creating.
"Stay in the course and light a star. Change the world wherever you are." Woah~ This is just an amazing book. Its a good thing that my friend; Nicole recommended it to me. Everything was going the way I want it but someone suddenly tapped me. I looked up and checked who it was. I saw a familiar girl standing beside me.
"Uhhh. Hey, your Seohyun right? I'm Tiffany." She greeted me cheerfully.
"Uhh. Hi?" I stiffly answered her. I'm not that sociable so I did find that moment awkward but I should definitely learn how to be sociable. Right, I should do my best!
"So, uhh. Can we be friends?" She smiled at me. Woah~ Her eye smile is pretty.
"Ne~" I shaked hands with her. After that, everything turned awkward. Aiiigoo. Im doing really bad. Ottokhae? She payed attention to the guys in front to escape from the awkward moment I guess. She looked at me and looked puzzeled.
"Your Seo Joo-Hyun right?" She said pointing at me, wondering.
"Ne~" I answered her.
"I think their calling you at the front." She said smiling she poked her chin with her ring finger.
"Uhh. Why?" I wondered.
"Maybe you'll participate at the event." She blissfully stated.
"Eh? But I dont want to participate at their event." I pouted.
"But I heard they are going to give books for free." She cheered me up.
"Books? Chongmalya?!" I felt my eyes brightened. Maybe they can give me the book entitled 'The Augment of Korea'. I've been searching for that book like forever.

[Yoona's P.O.V]
Wait, wait there's something wrong here. Majayo! Aiiiisssh. She's called Seohyun not Seo Joo-Hyun. And since she's a book worm I'm sure she's not paying attention right now. Ottokhae?!! Neon chongmal babo-niika! Aiiissh.
"Yah Kwon Yuri!" I elbowed Yul as I pouted.
"Ne?" She faced me worriedly.
"I have a very big problem!" I knocked my head.
"What is it?" She wondered.
"I think Seo Joo-Hyun wont come here. I'm completely doomeed!!" I covered my face.
"You mean her?" She unsurely asked? I removed my hands in face and took a peek in where Yul is pointing. Yess! Its her!
"Hah! Its her!" I cheered.
"That's the effect of being pessimistic." She beamed at me. Seohyun got near us and looked like she's wondering.

[Seohyun's P.O.V]
I got in the stage and decided to ask the 2 girls behind it. Their wearing blue long sleeves and jeans. Wow. they kinda look alike.
"Uhh. Where can I get the books?" I moved my hair at the back of my ears. The 2 girls remained silent for moments until she answered.
"Uhh. You can get it later. For the mean time just go there in the front." The girl on the right side told me. She pretty looked unsure. I started to wonder if she's telling the truth and started to doubt.
"Please believe in us. We'll promise to hand you a free book later." The girl in the left side bowed. Well, I guess their telling the truth. These guys looked like angels.
"Kamsamneeda~ Sorry for doubting." I bowed before I left. I got in front of the stage and and opened the book where my bookmark was place before I started reading I looked beside and saw a guy standing. It looked like the girls are going gaga for him I thought then continued reading.

[Yuri's P.O.V]
After we gathered the 1st couple Yoong and I started to do our job. I was assigned to blindfold Seohyun.
"Ummm. Hi, I am going to blindfold you for several minutes." I calmly talked to her.
"But how can I read?" She pouted. I can feel her dissappointment.
"You can read your book later and uuhh were going to send you a blank paper later so you can write the book you would like to request." I gave her a relief.
"Great! That would be lovely." She clapped her hands out of enthusiasm. I could definitely feel her greatfulness when she heard that. Her eyes also started to sparkle. She's a bookworm after all.
"But for now I have to blindfold you." I tranquilly blindfolded and placed her beside the Kyuhyun guy.
"Kajja." Yoong whispered. We left the two and got back behind the stage.
"Where's the next couple? They should be here by now." I looked at Yoong.
"Well, if you'll look at them. They look like their arguing." Yoong pointed at them. Using ventroquilism huh? Their pretty good at it but we wont be able to finish if their going continue acting like that.
"I have a great idea Yoong. Would you please bring the guys here?" Yoong nodded. This could be our fastest way to gather those couples. Yoong fetched the f5 guys and brought them in where we are standing. Jae looked pissed.
"What now?! Were about o finish!" Jae complained.
"Yah are you kidding me? We cant even announce the 2nd couple since you guys are arguing on who come first." Minho argued.
"Aiigoo. I have a very fast way of doing this." I told them.
"What is it?" Taec asked.
"Well, first we spot the participants then turn off the lights and grab them." I suggested.
"Uhh. We're going to kidnap them?" Minho looked at me.
"More likely." I smiled.
"Hah~ I've got to say Kwon Yuri, You have a good idea." Jae grinned as he looked away. Did he really say that?! Am I dreaming?!
"Yah that gave me chills! Did I just heard Jae praising you?!" Yoong slapped herself out of amazement.
"I'm not praising her you foolish mortal! I'm just telling her that she did a good job!" Jae shouted.
"Yah oppa it doesnt hav.."
"Shut up you foolish mortal! I dont need any of your opinions!" Jae cut her words.
"Ne?! I am not a foolish mortal! I am a G-O-D-D-E-S-S, GODDESS!" Yoong fighted back.
"Your a princess not a goddess." Khun stated out of nowhere.
"Yah dont in." Yoong sounded pissed.
"Cut this out you guys. We are seriously wasting our time bickering here and there. Can we just all just work without arguing for once?" Taec scolded them.
"Hah. You still executing the plan of sabotaging me huh! Making me look like I'm the antagonist. Hah. And then you'll make Taec act like he's the hero?! Hah. I am not going to be affected at all! I will continue my duty as a leader!" Jae proclaimed.
"No one's stealing your position. Enough with your ego. Let's just do this. Can you guys bring me in the control room of your auditorium?" I asked them.
"Yah bwoh-ya! Are you ignoring me?!" Jae shouted again.
"Araso. Araso. You won. The acting is over. Can we now do our job?" I stared at him.
"Hah~ I knew it! I'm still the best out of all the best after all. I give full props to myself for realizing it. Hah! No one can fool Kim Jaejoong!" He boasted. The guys just ignored him and lead us to the control room. We got in the control room and saw a lot of gadgets.
"Woah~ Are you guys secret agents?! This is just amazing!" Yoong got near the gadgets and started to admire them.
"There's no time to play princess." Khun said as he brush Yoong's hair. Woah~ So adorable~
"Araso." Yoong pouted and moved away from Khun to go beside me.
"So, surveillance cameras?" I questioned them.
"Pattern A: SC2 506." Yunho stated. A code huh?
"What is that for? Is that a code or something?" As soon as Yoong asked 37 inches LCD flat screen started to appear everywhere. Wow~ This university is sure something. Im impressed that they can afford things made by our companies.
"Kim Hyoyeon, Class C - Code 346 SC2." I stated out of nowhere. Yah bwoh-yah?! What the heck did I just do?! If your going to use common sense how can I know things like these when I'm a class C student. Babo! Babo!
"Yah Kwon Yuri! How did you know the code?!" Jae glared at me.
"I read books. Haven't you heard the book entitled 'Techno Gadgets' written by Yamamato Shin." Good grief that I was the one who signed that contract about letting Shin-kun publish the book about our gadgets.
"Hah. So you read that book just to sabotage me!? Getting the codes of these gadgets is part of your plan! I'm such a genius! Hah. No one can beat me!" and he boasted again. There's no one who can stop this guy.
"Lee HyukJae, Class B - Code 346 SC2." Minho stated.
"Choi Siwon, Class B - Code 201 SC2."
"Hwang Miyoung, Class B - Code 201 SC2."
"Jung Sooyeon, Class A - Code 101 SC2."
"Kim Heechul, Class B - Code 101 SC2."
"Kim Taeyeon, Class C - Code 125 SC2."
"Park Jungsu, Class B - Code 125 SC2."
"Lee Sunny, Class C - Code 348 SC2."
"Lee Sungmin, Class B - Code 348 SC2."
Khun and Minho took turns by saying the code. They did it in a short period of time.
"Yah! I'm supposed to say that!" Jae pointed at bothe of them.
"So since you guys said the code pair by pair they would be kidnapped and then their already together right with blindfolds and already handcuffed?" I asked.
"Ne. Wow, that book sure is something. Where can I read it?" Taec wondered.
"You can buy it in Japan." I assured him.
"LS 346, 201, 101, 125 and 348 activate." Yunho continued.
And the show already started. I took a breathe and smiled.

[Hyoyeon's P.O.V]
The f5 guys disappeared out of nowhere. 20 minutes passed yet all of us are still there. And the lights got out. The girls started to shout while I remained calm. Wait, Is someone lifting me?! Yah BWOH-YAH!
"PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted.

[Eunhyuk's P.O.V]
Lights are off? What happened? Yah. Someone's pushing me. Yah bwoh-yah?! What the heck is happening?!

[Jessica's P.O.V]
????????????????????

[Heechul's P.O.V]
Eh? The lights suddenly got off. Yah, is someone pulling me? Am I going to get kidnapped?! Hah. This is fun. This means I am something in this cool. I'm popular after all. HAHAHAHA.

[Tiffany's P.O.V]
The lights suddenly turned off and I am afraid of the dark. Yah ottokhae? I'm losing my senses. Yah what's happening??? Am I being lifted???? ~~~~~

[Siwon's P.O.V]
The lights are out and someone pulled me. I guess I'll be a part of this event?

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]
Are they serious? This is an odd way of getting the participants. Yah, is someone pulling me?! Hah. I guess I'll take a part. Wonder who's going to be my partner?

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]
I hate darkness! Yah, ottokhae?! Ottokhae?! Yah is someone lifting me.
"Lee Soonkyu!!!!!~" I shouted with all my might. I tried to kick and kick but its worthless. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!? Are they going to kidnap me?! I'm not even that rich!

[Sunny's P.O.V]
I heard Taeng shout. Is she in trouble? I better do something.
"Yah Kim Taeyeon! Where are you?!" I shouted. Someone's carrying me. Yah! Am I in trouble? Anee. Hah~ I think I'm going to be with f5!!!!
"Woooaaahh~ This a great chance!!!" I squealed.

[Sungmin's P.O.V]
Their pretty brilliant. Doing this might be the fastest way to gather the couples. Turning off the lights can be a great distraction. Yah, someone's pulling me! Heck I am part of the event?!


**
1:30 P.M; August 18, 2010
**


[Yuri's P.O.V]
After 3 and a half hours of arguing, bickering and deciding. Atlast, we gathered our selected students. Aiiigooo~ If you're going to think of it we could have done it in 2 hours or less if we'll not argue.
"So I guess we need to move in the control room." Khun stated, waiting for our response.
"Yea. Your right. We better get going." Minho agreed.

[No One's P.O.V]
F5, Yul and Yoong headed in the main control room of Seoul Univesity.
"Wow. More cool stuffs!" Yoong said in amazement.
"Hah. I'm not the leader of f5 for nothing. Code 216; Surveillance Cameras x Screens activate." As soon as Jae stated the code a 95inch flat LCD screen started to appear in front of the control room. Leaving Yoona in amazement. Yuri, on the other hand felt impressed on how the school can afford things like that.
"Too amazed foolish mortals? Haha. Cool right? Well, everything that will be touched by me will turn in either being a cool or gorgeous thing. That's how it goes." Jae smirked as he fix his hair.
"Oh. I see you touched it? Oooohh~ I guess that's the reason why it smells pretty bad." Yoong pinched her nose and got up.
"Yah, Im Yoona! You have gone way too far than I expected!" Jaejoong shouted.
"Eh? What are you talking about oppa? I'm not even running." Yoong acted like she didnt get what Jae said and looked innocent.
"Yah! Your acting skills is really lame!" Jae smirked.
"Shinja?! But I won Netizen Popularity award last year!" Yoona shouted.

[Yoona's P.O.V]
How dare he belittle my acting skills?!
"Shinja?! But I won Netizen Popularity Award last year!" And there you go. The moment I said 'Netizen Popularity Award' everyone stared at me like their a detective or something. I have to admit. I used the wrong words. Its too soon for them to find out. Ottokhae? No. I cant panic I have to keep things cool.
"Netizen Popularity Award?" All of them looked at me suspiciously. Work your mind Im Yoona. Think of something!
"Uhhh. We lived in Japan before right? Yoong participated once at our school play and she got an award at the end of the certain event." Yul reasoned out. Waaaah~~ She's a lifesaver! This is the reason why I so love her~~

[No One's P.O.V]
"Tsss. Who damn cares if you won? That doesnt change the fact that you are a lame actress! Besides, Im very sure you won tons of years ago!" Jae shouted at Yoona.
"Seriously, when will you lower your voice oppa?" She smiled at him.
"Yah. Yah. Cut this out guys. The couples are already in their location." Taec made them shut up. All of the guys started o pay attention in the screen to check out the first couple.

 

[SCREEN 1: Seohyun x Kyuhyun Screen]


"White room and white couch? What a plain setting for them." Yuri commented.
"Well, I asked our school psychiatrist in what environment should we put the couples. So he did a personality analysis through their records and he came up with this." Jae reasoned out.
"Wow oppa. Job well done. This is the first time you did something pretty well." Yoona praised him.
"Hah. The last sentence didnt sound good but this just proves that everything that I handle will have a touch of PERFECTION." Jae beamed and appreciated himself once more.
"And let us now look at the screen." Yoona snapped and faced in the screen.
"What the heck are they doing?" Minho asked.
"The look like they dont care on whoever is beside them." Khun said in amazement.
"Who the heck picked this couple?!" Jae scolded them.
"Uhhhh. Me??" Yoona raised her hand and bite her lips.
"Why did you pick these guys?!" Jae asked him properly.
"Well. As I said they can make this angelic aura together which uhhh kinda attract me." Yoona smiled unsurely.
"That's it?! How did you know they make an angelic aura together?" Jae asked in disbelief.
"Well. This morning I arrived really early in the parking lot. I think it was around 9 am? So uhhh. I decided to check out the library since uhh. I havent been there since I transferred here last year. So uhh, I came there and uhh. Checked out the books in the Chemistry Section since we have a homework. And then, I stopped in the end of the book shelf and looked around and saw them. Seohyun sat at the end of the table. Probably the right side and uhh Kyuhyun sat the end of the left side." Yoona explained.
"That's it? End of your story?!" Jae rubbed his forehead and looked depressed.
"I knew it. I should have handle this all by myself." He added.
"Uhhh. What's up with your reaction? Its been 10 minutes since they got together and their blindfolded. Their blindfold got removed 2 minutes ago and you expect them to talk like they knew each other for years?" Yuri raised her eyebrow and looked at Jae.
"That doest make sense Kwon Yuri!" He looked away to avoid eye contact.
"Aiiiigooo~ I just hope our couples would work." Taec prayed.
"Let's just check the other couples." Khun suggested.
Yunho pressed the number 2 button in the remote control.

[Seohyun's P.O.V]
Our blindfolds got removed. I looked around and saw a white room, white couch and a guy beside me. I looked at my right and saw my bag. That's great, I grabbed my book and started to read again. This place is perfect for reading. White room, white couch and a peaceful environment~ Well, the guy kinda ruined it but since he doesnt care and just listens to his music, its alright.

[Kyuhyun's P.O.V]
This is so childish of them. Handcuffs and blindfolds? Their acting like pre-schools. Wonder when will these guys grow up. I looked around find myself seating in a middle of a white room beside a gal named.. Uhhh. I dont know. Well, she's the first gal that didnt scream and just concentrated reading her book. A book geek maybe? Oh well, whatever.

[No One's P.O.V]

 

[Screen 2: Hyoyeon x Eunhyuk Screen]


"What the heck?! Why do you have to be my partner?! This is just my lamest and unluckiest day ever in the history of Seoul University!" As soon as the screen switched to Team Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon shouts started to fill the audio. Hyo shouts at the top of her lungs looking furious.
"Who told you I want this?! This is one hell of a day! Your just furious because your in front of the greatest leader of the best dance crew ever made in our school!" Eunhyuk shouted back looking SO dissappointed.
"HECK WHAT? BEST DANCE CREW?! HAH. DREAM ON BROTHER! The only reason why we tied last year is because you CHEATED!" Hyo widened her eyes.
"WHAT?! Yah f5 guys! I know you have CTV cameras or whatever! GET ME OUT OF HERE! I AM SO PISSED!" Eunhyuk shouted.

[Hyoyeon's P.O.V]
I cant stand being in the same room with a MONKEY. A VERY IDIOTIC MONKEY. I thought I will be with f5 now with this jerk! This is just TOO MUCH TO HANDLE. I CANT TAKE THIS. I BETTER GET OUT HERE! THIS IDEA IS JUST TO STUPID!

[Eunhyuk's P.O.V]
Seriously! Why her?! Why her?! I cant stand being in the room with a beast! She's just SO ANNOYING. Shouting there and here! Not accepting that we tied lasy year and tell me WE CHEATED. HOW DARE SHE?! She muist be thankful that she's a gal or else I would have punch her months ago! Seriously, this f5 guys SHOULD GET ME OUT OF HERE!

[No One's P.O.V]
"Mute sounds best." Khun pushed the mute botton as he watch in the Control Room.
"I would really prefer watching SeoKyu team rather watching this guys." Khun commented.
"Ok Taecyeon! You picked this couple didnt you?!" Jae asked in disbelief.
"Ne." Taec rubbed his head.
"I told. I wasnt so sure about this." Minho suddenly spoke.
"But Yunho said its going to be interesting!" Taec reasoned out.
"The only reason why I said that is because I knew they were arch enemies. And since your going to collab them I started to wonder what's going to happen so I find it interesting." Yunho explained his self.
"What the?! Their ARCH ENEMiES?! Why didnt you tell me?! Instead of saying you find it interesting you should have told me the fact that their relationship is engraged into hatred." Taec slapped his forehead.
"I thought you knew because you agreed with me." Yunho looked at him.
"That's the reason why I was unsure with your couple." Minho said.
"Why didnt you tell me?!" Taec widened his eyes.
"Well, Jae interrupted saying 'Whatever'." Minho crossed his arms.
"I knew it! This worse! I should have handle all of these! Aiiiissh!" Jae stomped his feet and whacked the table.
"There's nothing we can do now. All we have to do is just wait. They might be friends at the end of the day. Be optimistic." Yuri suggested and sighed.
"How can you be so optimistic about that?! Did you saw the scenario!?" Jae asked with skepticism.
"How about checking out the other couple?" Yoona suggested and beamed at them.
Khun pressed the number 3 button.



[Screen 3: Jessica x Heechul Screen]



"Yah bwoh-yah?! How can I be stocked here with a sleepy head? Aiiigoo~" Heechul stated out of disbelief and rubbed his head. Heechul looked beside him and saw a girl sleeping deeply.
"Looking gorgeous huh?" He just stared blankly in front of his small mirror.


[Heechul's P.O.V]
Aiiigooo~ There's no hesitation. She is surely Class A's Sleeping Beauty and Ice Princess; Jung Jessica. Now, what should I do? I guess I just have to wait till she wakes up.

[Jessica's P.O.V]
ZzZzZzZ~~~~~~

[No One's P.O.V]
"Wow." Yuri giggled.
"Their room is like half SeoKyu and half Hyoeuk." Yoona laughed out loud. The other guys stared at her with disbelief.
"What's up with the stare? Laughing isnt prohibited right?" Yoona closed in a cute way.
"Its just that you laugh like an alligator princess." Khun looked at her.
"If its Khun opinion I dont think I can believe. Is it true Yungoo?" Yoona faced Yunho with her eyes telling; You better tell the ttruth Jung Yunho.
"Ne. You laugh like an alligator." Yunho stated formally.
"Chongmalya?" Yoona pouted and moved behind Yul to back hug her.
"Do I really laugh like that? Do I look ugly?" She hid her face in Yuri's shoulder.
"Haha. You do kunde its still adorable. Believe me. This guys are just jealous." Yuri giggled.
"Dont worry princess. Its still cute." Khun moved beside Yoong and brushed her haid. Yoong just gave Khun a fake smile and got back to her place. Same goes for Khun who smirked before getting back in his seat.
"4th couple." Taec pressed the number 4 button.

 

[Screen 4: Leeteuk x Taeyeon Screen]



"La La La La La La" Taeyeon kept on singing while quaking her head. Pretending like there is no one beside her. Leeteuk on the other hand pretends that he's alone too. The only things he does is to check out his nails, look down and change his sitting position. Yes, your right the room is filled with gauche.

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]
I thought that day would be the last day we'll meet. I know Yul and the f5 guys did this. Just, why did they pick me to be with him? Dont they know things are not going really well between him and I? Aiiiigooo~ Oh anyway all I have to do is just pretend like I'm not with someone and do my own stuffs.

[Leeteuk's P.O.V]
Being here with with is just so undefined. I dont know what I'll feel. I thought our previous meeting would be the last. But I guess I'm wrong. I dont know how I'll react. I just glanced at her and she looked like she dont care at all and start creating her own world. Well, I guess I should do the same to get along with her huh?

[No One's P.O.V]
"Im guessing their in a crude state." Yuri said as she sat down beside Yunho who started to seat in the couch few minutes ago.
"Their room is definitely filled with awkwardness." Yunho added.
"No offense. They kinda looked like both of them are out of their minds. It appears like their in the mental hospital. One room, white couch, a girl singing carelessly like no one's around and a guy who just keep on looking everywhere." Yoona's comment made the guys laugh.
"Majayo." Yuri said as she laugh.
"Who picked this couple?" Jaejoong faced them.
"Me." Minho looked at Jae.
"What got into you and you picked this couple?!" Jaejoong raised his voice. Looking so dissappointed.
"Well, earlier I got this weird theory in my mind. I called it 'Bestfriends; Bestfriends Theory' and then I thought I could apply that to these guys." Minho said calmly.
"Bwoh?! What's that Bestfriends; Bestfriends Theory?! Yah. I thought you'll the only person who'll do well. You broke my expectations." Jae just sighed and thought after all his the jjangest and those guys are just fools.
"The Bestfriends; Bestfriends Theory goes like these. Sunny and Sungmin are bestfriends right? And Sunny have Taeyeon as her other bestfriend while Sungmin has Leeteuk as his other bestfriend. Since Taeyeon's and Leeteuk's bestfriends are bestfriends. They might end up being bestfriends too. Get my point?" Minho explained.
"No. I dont and I dont have to." Jaejoong giggled.
"Do you really expect them to get closer? I mean all of these couples. Their like strangers. They dont know each other. Its only been minutes since they got together and you expect them to go like 'Oh, Hi. How are you?' 'Oh I am so fine. Thank you.' 'Do you know what' 'Do you know that?'. Oh come'on there's even the standard rule so I think they have to get used to it." Yuri made her point that made Jae give her a death glare.
"The reason you used death glare is because Yul's right oppa. You just got embarassed because she's in the right side while you. Eeeeeenggg~" Yoona made her thumb go down like she's teasing him or something.
"I'm sorry but your comments wouldnt be appreciated." Jaejoong gave her a fake smile.
"5th couple anyone?" Taec pressed the number 5 button.

 

[Screen 5: Sunny x Sungmin]



After that confession, no one could expect them to be really comfortable with each other right away. The only reason Sungmin had guts to say that is because he thought that would be their farewell. Sunny, on the other hand dont know how she'll react too.
"So, how are you?" Sungmin tried to broke the ice.
"Well, I guess I'm doing good. You?" Sunny slightly smiled.
"Doing good too. Awkward huh?" Sungmin smirked.
"Ne." Sunny slightly giggled, looking down to avoid eye to eye contact.
"I thought that day would be our farewell." He beamed.
"Me too. But, I guess Yuri got something on her mind and I'm very sure all of these things is her idea." She stated.
"Yah, what can we do? Were here now. Let's just find something that we can do so we can kill time." Sungmin suggested.
"What should we do?" Sunny started to wonder.
"Gaming?" Sungmin said as he got his bag to get the PSP.
"Yah. That's so childish. PSP? Oh come'on its already 2010." Sunny complained.
"Araso. If you dont want to play it. I'll play it all by myself." Sungmin confidently said.
"Araso. Araso. I missed gaming." Sunny confessed as she excitingly grab the PSP from Sungmin.
"What games do you have?" Sunny asked as he the psp.
"PaRappa the Rapper." Sungmin handed the game to Sunny.
"Wow. Thanks. I missed playing this. How about having a battle? Who scores least at the end of the day should treat the winner." Sunny suggested as she look at Sungmin.
"Sure." He was too mesmerized looking at Sunny. They did have an eye contact. He felt that he successfully broke the ice between them.

[Sunny's P.O.V]
I just thought I'll be with f5. I guess expectations kill huh? Oh well, I'm just sure all of these is Yul's idea. He kept 'PaRappa the Rapper' huh? I gave that to him tons of years ago when he still aims of having a PSP. Haha. I have to admit, I was slightly touched
.
[Sungmin's P.O.V]
Being here isnt bad after all. I was lucky to be paired up with Sunny. I hope this would be the start of new us huh?


[No One's P.O.V]
"Wow. That turned out pretty well." Khun stated with satisfaction.
"Have you seen the awkwardness? You think that turn out pretty well?" Jaejoong was shocked with Khun's words.
"They did have the awkwardness but it flew right away. And if you'll compare them to other couples. Their definitely doing well." Yuri explained.
"Hah. I'm very sure my couple would to 100x better than them." Jae pressed the number 6 button by himself and smirked.

 

[Screen 6: Tiffany x Siwon Screen]


"Oppa, your really doing well in your games lately. The girls just go gaga for you." Tiffany praised Siwon as she flashed her famous eye smile.
"Really? Thanks. Wow, the rumours are right. You have a very adorable eye smile. Now wonder your famous." Siwon praised her back.
"My eye smile is famous?" Tiffany pointed herself looking shocked at the fact that her eyesmile was famous.
"Ne. You didnt know?" Siwon wondered.
"Ne. Haha. Wow, I never thought I could talk to oppa like this." Tiffany stated with amazement.
"Me either." Siwon agreed.
Both of them were totally comfortable wth each other. They talked and shared laughs.

[Tiffany's P.O.V]
Why am I with Siwon oppa? Isnt he in the same class as me? Oh well, I'll just go with the flow.

[Siwon's P.O.V]
She's pretty. Definitely nice and fun to be with. Clearly different from the other girls from our classroom. Her eyesmile is just adorable. I cant help but smile whenever I look at her. I guess this event wouldnt be boring like I expected.

[No One's P.O.V]
"Have you seen my couple?! Hahahahaha. Fantastic!" Jaejoong boasted as he stepped in front of the other guys.
"Ya bwoh-ya? Their CLASSMATES. Do you expect them to be awkward?" Yuri giggled.
"Oppa, you broke the rules. The rules say the 2 students should be in different class not classmates." Yoona calmy explained.
"Who cares? I MAKE THE RULES!" Jae shielded his self.
"Cheating." Khun commented.
"Bwoh?!" Jae faced Khun looking furious.
"Let's just see how these couples would go." Taec suggested.


--
Waaaaaah. Heya readers. >.<
I'm very sorry for the superrr duperrr late update. T.T
I just a very long brainstrorming.
I already have my ending.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
By the way do you prefer my old way of writing or the new one?
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter.
I promise to update quicker than before. >.<