Chapter 3: New Student

Refresh

[Yuri's P.O.V]
Its already Monday. School will start now. I smiled while thinking.
Narsha unnie told me that I will be in class C.
Yes! I was kinda relieved knowing that I can be slightly normal after all. But I was kinda shocked when I found out that my school doesent have a uniform..
But it will be nice too since Im comfortable wearing my own clothes.
I decided to wear a white t-shirt, a leggings and a pair of doll shoes with a watch in my wrist a pair of earrings and a necklace given by my mom.
My security escorted me and drove me to school.
I arrived at my school and everyone is staring at me as if Im a criminal who committed a major crime.
"Are they staring at me because of my bodyguards?" I thought. So I asked them to leave. They refused at first but as soon as I give them a scary look, finally they agreed.
I was about to enter our campus when I noticed a familiar figure and face standing near the bulletin board.
So I stopped and I stared at her and she stared at me too. I keep on thinking who she might be. 
She suddenly formed and "O" with and widened her eyes and asked:

Girl: Kwon Yuri?
Yuri: Yes. Do I know you?
Girl: I guess.

I kept on staring at her and atlast I remembered!
She looks like Kim Taeyeon, my bestfriend!

Yuri: Kim Taeyeon?
Girl: Yes.

I realized that I was talking to my bestfriend so I shouted

Yuri: Kim Taengoo~!!
Taeyeon: Kwon Yul!!
Both of us: Kyaaa!!!~

I hugged her so tight! I really missed her..

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

I was standing near the bulletin board waiting for Lee Sunkyu to arrive
when I saw a girl walking. Her figure and face seems familiar. And what's weird is she stopped in front of me just to stare at me.
So I stared at her too. Minutes passed ans we just stared at each other. After minutes of staring at her I realized she looks like my best friend, Kwon Yuri.
She stared at me like she's thinking who I am. So I asked her if she's Kwon Yuri. She said yes. I got really excited.
But it seems like she can't recognize me. She continued at staring at me. Minutes passed and she asked me if Im Kim Taeyeon. I said yes.
Until we both realized that were talking to our own best friend and shouted:

Both of us: Kyaaaa!!

Were so loud that we gathered attention. We hugged each other tightly then she whispered..

Yuri: Its been a long time Taeng~ I missed you soo much

Its been a long time since someone call me Taeng. She's still the Kwon Yuri I know after all. She's still sweet, nice and friendly.
I was so glad that she never forgot our friendship.

Taeyeon: I missed you soo much Yul~

[Yuri's P.O.V]

Yuri: Is it just me or you didnt grow that much?
Taeyeon: Yah! Kwon Yuri! Stop teasing me like before! Im soo cute now!
Yuri: Bwoh? My Taeng is really confident like before~ I admit your cute but your small. Keke~
Taeyeon: Yah! KWon Yul! Watch your words! Araso?
Yuri: Sorry~ Its just that your really cute when you get angry

I really missed Taeng's pissed expression. I really love her pissed expression so I alot. Going back to Korea is not that bad after all.

Taeyeon: Just cut it off. By the way what class are you? Im sure your in class A.
Yuri: Nope. You got that wrong. Im in class C.

Taeng seemed so shocked so I asked her what's wrong..

Yuri: Why are you so shocked? I mean there's nothing wrong in being a student of Class C right? Infact you should be happy because were classmates.
Taeyeon: Your right about that. But you should be in class A.
Yur: Me? Why?
Taeyeon: Because here in Seoul University your class depends on the standard of your life. Class C is consist of wealthy persons while Class C is composed of very
wealthy person whil Class A is super duper ultra mega rich people. Get it?
Yuri: Yeah. And so? Im just a normal wealthy teenage girl like you right?
Taeyeon: Yah! Kwon Yuri! Dont talk to me like I dont know you! Im not stupid to not know that your family is. Waaahh~

She was about to shout that my family is the wealthiest family in Asia. Luckily I was able to cover right away.

[Taeyeon's P.O.V]

I was about to shout that Yul's family is the wealthiest family in Asia when she covered my mouth. Seriously I could die with what she did!
I removed her hands and shouted.

Taeyeon: Kwon Yuri! Why did you do that?! Is it bad to say that your fah......

I was about to shout it again when she gave me her innocent look when she said to me that she wanted to be a normal kid years ago.
I was able to undestand her right away and smiled.

Taeyeon: Araso. I get it. Im sorry. Dont worry your secret is safe with me.
Yuri: Thanks Taeng~! Your really the best.

She smiled. She's really pretty as usual.

Taeyeon: By the way when did you arrived here? Your really mean you didnt told me that your going back in Korea.
Yuri: I just arrived last Saturday. Im really sorry Taeng. Its just that I got so excited going back.
Taeyeon: I see. Oh well that doesent really matter. The only thing that matters now is your here.
Yuri: Your really sweet as usual. Anyway why are you spacing out here?
Taeyeon: Well I am waiting for Sunkyu to arrive. We decided to go to class together.
Yuri: Who's Sunkyu?

Yuri giggled.

Taeyeon: What's funny?
Yuri: Its just that her name seems odd.
Taeyeon: Dont worry its her old name. Through the power of money she was able to change it into Sunny.
Yuri: Ohh. Sunny is a cute name but I prefer Sunkyu~
Taeyeon: Me too but she'll be angry if she heard that.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

I was so glad that Taeng understand me just by looking at her. She's really my best friend after all. I really love her. I am so lucky to have someone like her.
We chatted for a while. I asked her why is she spacing out here and she answered she is waiting for her friend named Sunkyu. Keke~. Sunkyu's a cute name so I giggled.
I really like her name but unfortunately she changed it into Sunny. Were just talking about her when a girl suddenly exclaimed:

Girl: Annyeong!
Taeyeon: Sunkyu! As expected your still energetic even though its early morning.
Sunny: Yah Small Taeyeon! How many times am I going to tell you to not call me by that name. Aiissh. Shinja. Your really childish.
Taeyeon: Yah! Try looking at the mirror to see a smaller person!
Sunny: Atleast I dont eat like a pig!
Taeyeon: who are you referring to? Yah! Atleast I dont act cute because Im naturally cute!
Sunny: Yah! One more word and you'll die!
Taeyeon: Ahohohoho. Short tempered Sunkyu~
Sunny: Yah!

Seriously they act like kindergarten who fights over a candy. They were about to start a real fight but luckily I bulged in.

Yuri: Yah! You two! Stop making unnecessary noise in the morning. People are starting to get annoyed. Do you want to get suspended at the first of our class? 
I wonder how you get along with each other.
Sunny: Hah. And who are you to bulge in our fight? Are you a hall monitor or something?!
Taeyeon: Yah. Lee Sunkyu! Dont talk to my bestfriend like that!
Sunny: Bwoh?! I thought were best of friends.
Taeyen: Hol~. Since when?!
Sunny: Bwoh?!
Yuri: Just to cut these out. All of us should be friends.

Sunny zoned out for a while and said..

Sunny: Hmmm. I think that's a good idea. But I dont want to be friends. I want bestfriends!

She's kinda stubborn but cute at the same time.

Taeyeon: Yeah. Yeah. I prefer Sunny's idea.

Now I get the reason they get along well.

Yuri: Its a good thing that things are already settled. Let's go to class now. I dont want to be late.
Sunny: Good idea bestfriend. Hohohoho~

She's pretty insane as much as Taeng. But I kinda like her.

Taeyeon: Yah Yul! stop zoning out. Let's go now.
Sunny: You call her Yul?
Taeyeon: Yeah.
Sunny: Since were bestfriends I'll call her Yul too. Yul how do you call Taeyeon?
Yuri: Taeng?
Sunny: Taeng! what a cute name! Okay. Since were bestfriends I'll call you Taeng too.
Taeyeon: Yah! Who told you to call me Taeng?!
Sunny: Were bestfriends right?
Taeyeon: Ohhhh~

Taeng sounded like an ahjumma.

Taeyeon: Since were bestfriends I'll call you Sunkyu~
Sunny: Yah! Taengoo!
Taeyeon: Neh Sungyoo~?
Sunny: Yah! Wanna fight?!
Taeyeon: I dont want to Sunkyu~
Sunny: Yah! Your getting on my nerves!

Seriously no one can stop these two. The only solution that I figured out is to drag them in our classroom. They were still fighting while Im pulling them.
They only stopped fighting when we reached our classroom. I sighed and said:

Yuri: Aigoo~. Thank God were not late. You guys should stop fighting.

I was shocked when I suddenly saw them transform into innocent angels who seems never gonna harm anyone else. Now I really understand how they get along well.
They walked towards their sits with a lady-like attitude but as soon as they seat down they exchanged scary glares and make faces to each other. 
But as soon as someone looks at them they smile brightly once again. Seriously they are professional actress. I zoned out for a while when the teacher suddenly came in.

Teacher: You must be KWon Yuri?
Yuri: Yes maam.
Teacher: Im Lee Hyori.
Yuri: Nice meeting you Ms. Hyori.
Hyori: Nice meeting you too. Im looking forward to your participation in my class.

She smiled at me. Honestly my teacher is dropdead grogeous and a hot chick.As a matter fact she got a body of a model.

Hyori: Okay class we have a new student. She'll introduce herself so please listen.
Yuri: Ahnyonghaseo. Kwon Yuri imnida.

I finished my introduction and everybody is staring at me as if Im a criminal once again. I wondered if there's something wrong and just smiled.

Hyori: Okay you can choose your seat now.
Yuri: Thank You.

I smiled. I looked around and checked if there's a vacant seat. After minutes of finding I found a vacant seat atlat. You know what's great? I got the seat that's besides
Taeng. Im so lucky. Im between Taeng and guy whom I dont know.But who cares atleast I get to seat beside Taeng. I observed the classroom for a while and sighed.

Yuri: Aigoo~
Guy: Hi.

When I heard a whisper of a guy.

Yuri: Hello.

I smiled at him.

Guy: Im Kim Kibum. Welcome to class C. Hope we can be good friends.

He grinned. Looks like he's a nice guy. Well, he's good looking too. I wonder if we can be close friends.

Yuri: Im Kwon Yuri. Nice meeting you. Hope we can get along well.

I giggled.

[Kibum's P.O.V]

We have a new student. She's pretty but I doubt she's nice because all of the girls who are pretty in our campus is mean. So I was'nt interested to her that much until
she introduced herself. "Im Kwon Yuri". Omo! Hearing her voice makes me feel Im in heaven. She finished her introduction and MS. Hyori let her seat. I dont want her to
seat beside me but unfortunately the only seat that is available that time is the seat between me and Taeyeon. She seated beside and observe for a while and sighed.
To act nice I introduced myself to her.

Kibum: Hi.

I whispered.

Yuri: Hello.
Kibum: Im Kim Kibum. Welcome to class C. Hope we can be good friends.
Yuri: Im Kwon Yuri. Nice meeting you. Hope we can get along well.

She giggled. Okay I'll admit it she's really innocent whenever she gave off a pure smile. But what shocked me is when she finished introducing herself to me she quickly
turned her head to Taeyeon and talked to her like they are so close. Well since she's friends with Taeyeon I guess she's not that bad after all.

[Yuri's P.O.V]

After introducing myself to Kibum. I talked to Taeng~ right away. I asked her a lot of things. I really love talking to Taeng~. Miss Hyori stared at us when she heard us talkng.
So we definitely stopped speaking. I glanced at Kibum for a second and thought: "Woah. He's handsome and nice too. I wonder if he's popular..". Class continued for hours until..

KRRRIIINGGG!!

Okay! The bell already rang. It means dismissal. Everyone got up and said goodbyes to each other.