Chapter 2 - My new friend.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

"Omo! Is it true?!?!", Minjee said, shocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A SHINee member signing up for a public forum?

Last month, we reported that SM Entertainment is preparing for SHINee's comeback. Now, SHINee wants to spoil their comeback to their fans..publicly?

SHINee debuted 2 years ago with their hit single, "Noona, You're So Pretty" and will return this July for their second studio album. It has been receiving a lot of love from the people all around the world. In exchange, they want to spoil their comeback by choosing a member from SHINee and letting him sign up for a public forum. Actually, this thing is a contest. Whoever finds this "member" will get a chance to see the SHINee members face to face and gets the chance to have the day out with them!

So, get going! Sign up to any public forum of SHINee and get chatting!

"SHINee's gonna have their comeback this May?!?!", Minjee exclaimed.

"I know right? You know what, I have no time doing those 'sign up for a public forum' thing. So if you want, you can sign up and join the contest.", Minyoung stated.

"Really? I can? But, why can't you do it? At least, if possible, you'll be able to see your Taemin in person...", Minjee said jokingly.

"I know... But you know, education is blocking me from SHINee...", Minyoung grumbled.

"Okay, okay. But if I win, I'm gonna bring you with me, is it okay with you?", Minjee asked.

"Sure!!!!!!", Minyoung exclaimed.

"OK fine... Now, let's eat breakfast.", Minjee said.

So they started eating their breakfast and drank their drink. After eating, Minjee started to go to her room and opened her laptop. Guess who's on her laptop now? No, not Super Junior. It's SHINee. She's a fan of SHINee. No. Not a huge fan, a hardcore fan. Anyway, back to the story, she her laptop and opened Google Chrome. She then searched for 'shinee public forum'. Wow! There were a lot of results. As in a lot. Well, she just clicked on the first link which led her to SHINeeForever. She was so amazed at the banner. She stopped looking at the banner and started looking for the 'Sign Up' button. It took her 15 mins. just to look for a small button, when she realized the button was the at the center of the page. With big letters in bold, underline and it was italicized.  So, she clicked it and signed up. She then entered a chatbox which was filled with members all over the world. She then logged herself in and started chatting with them.

 
you: Hi guys! I'm new here. my name is Jang Minjee and I'm a hardcore Shawol.
SHINeeJinki: Hi there Minjee, my name is Jinki.
you: Hi Jinki. Nice to meet you!
SHINeeJinki: Have you heard about the SHINee spoil thing?
you: Yup. That's why I joined this forum. kekeke ^^
SHINeeJinki: Me too. I'm new here. I immediately joined the forum when it was announced.
you: Hmm.. You know what? You name seems familiar. Very familiar.
SHINeeJinki: Really? Well, that's good to know... I think. kekeke ^^.
you: Ohh. You know? I hate Onew so much ever since they debuted... :(
SHINeeJinki: Ouch! Because as you know, I'm an Onew stan. :)
you: Right. I'm sorry...
SHINeeJinki: It's fine. But why?
you: Well, something about him bugs me. I really don't know why.
SHINeeJinki: Oh. Really? Well, try to at least give him a ch-efvnwkrjlg.
you: What? 
SHINeeJinki: Oh! Gotta go. I forgot I had a schedule today. Sorry! Byebye! Nice meeting you.
 
SHINeeJinki signed off.
 
you signed off.
 
Now that Minjee is a member of SHINeeForever. All that she needs to do is:
          1.) Always log in. 
          2.) Look for SHINeeJinki. (he/she is the only friend she made so far.)
          3.) Try to look for other members.
She then turned off the laptop and went downstairs to tell her sister about what happened in the forum.
 

 
SHINeeJinki now logged off and turned off his iPad. He then goes outside the room and sat beside his best friends and started telling the whole thing.
"So, I signed up in this public forum called 'SHINeeForever' and I met somebody there.", he explained.
"Well, is she a girl or a boy?", his best friend asked.
"Oh gosh! I wish she can guess it already. I wanna see her. I hope she's beautiful and attractive.", his other best friend said. He smacked the back of his head, which was painful. Really. Painful.
"Hyung, do you think she will guess it right away?", his youngest best friend asked.
"Hyung, what if she will never guess that HE was you?", his other best friend asked.
"Key, it's a girl because the username was you. Jonghyun, don't do that. Really. Don't. Taemin, I don't think that she will guess it right away. It will take her time. Minho, I know she will guess it. Sooner or later.", Onew stated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
2nd chapter done. ^^
I've gained a subscriber!
 
Subscribers + Comments = ♥