Chapter 28 - The SHINee World, pt. 4

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

He grinned at the response everybody gave to him, taking his exit contentedly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Ni maeum sarangi naege ol su itge~ love"

The five boys stood onstage with their clothes as bright as the spotlights striking their sweat-painted faces. They posed in various ways. The fans, thankfully, still had their voices; they screamed, having some of the fans wet from the water bottle fight the boys had while performing while some extremely happy from receiving stuffed toys thrown by them. Heaving heavy breaths, the boys darted their eyes around to smile at their numerous fans. They have never felt so successful.

 

Having the trainees of SM perform during the intermission, SHINee prepared for their final performance. Everyone was running past each other, each one functioning. The technical team was busy preparing the songs to be used by the boys, the costume committee were passing on clothes to the boys while the make-up committee applied particular retouches to the artists' faces. In less than five minutes, the boys were all done, now setting themselves behind the movable LED screens that served as a background for the main stage. Inhaling, exhaling, shaking their arms to wear off the stress, doing the final touches to their hair. The boys looked at one another as the fans cheered on for the trainess who had just finished their performance of their rendition of SM's finest musical works. 

"Ready?" Onew glanced at s who looked as tired as he looked.

"Ready," all of them answered in chorus.

As the final song cued, the LED screen started to peel away from the fans, revealing the boys all cleaned up, with their matching shirts, its print SHINee World right in front and their names at the back, and new hairstyles. All of them looked fresh as if it's their first song for the concert. 

Jonghyun was the first one to step out of the opening. Walking down the stairs to the stage, he slowly revealed his blue sleeveless shirt. He started off the song with a tender hum, accompanied by the sweet instrumental. Minho followed, uttering, "I'll show you my love, girl"

Following Jonghyun and Minho was Onew, who was wearing a pearl blue-colored shirt. With his eyes closed, he sang, "Achim haetsari geudawa gatayo/Jogeum yuchihagetjyo/Geuraedo nae ireon ge joheun geol"

Next to perform was a person sporting a yellow shirt; it was none other than Taemin. "Nareul kkaeweojun geudae yeope ramyeon/Deo baralkae eopgetjyo/Ireohkae geudae bogo shipeun geol"

"Sarangi eoridago mothal geora/Saenggakhaji marayo" Key, who started walking away from his place before the maknae ended his part, eventually placed himself beside Jonghyun, who continued singing. "Nareul deo neutki jeone/Na deo kkeugi jeone jabal su itjyo?"

All of them sang in unison as the chorus started. Fans were singing along to the ballad as the boys walked to each of the stage's ends, each member doing fan service to their beloved fans. Onew sat on his feet on the edge of the stage, swinging his torso from side to side while the fans in front of him raised their hands up high, swinging along with him. Jonghyun was wiping his sweat with the towel slumped on his shoulder as the fans sang for him. Key continued to sing with teary-eyes. Minho stood by the fans, with an obvious expression of passion whilst singing. Taemin smiled gleefully towards them, his free hand swaying from side to side up in the air together with the fans.

Minho started walking towards the runway towards the mini-stage as he started rapping, "Geunyangeui nuni machujil ttaemada/Nae eolgurae beonjineun misoga/Hokshina geudae maeumeui hankkyeone daheulkka/Aseuharan neoeui maeum geu soge areumdaeun/Gwitgae soksakyeo neol saranghaneun naeui maeum"

The song continued on. One by one, the boys walked on the runway towards the mini-stage. They placed themselves at the edge of the stage, surrounded the mini-stage, their backs facing each other as they performed the song. Fans sang along, fans stopped their breathing to watch intently, fans started to swipe the tears streaming  down from their now-puffy eyes. Everyone was in a pool of mixed eotions: happiness, sadness, relief, awe, ecstasy. Some of the fans held up their cameras to capture every moment they're experiencing and some of them held up banners to support their favorite idols.

The song was gradually ending. Everyone, even the idols, knew what was going to happen next: they were about to bid their goodbyes. Before singing along to the last few lyrics of the song, all of the members went to the main stage once again. Onew stood at the center of the stage, followed by Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Key. The boys looked at the ocean of pearl sky blue lights in front of them, the view personally breathtaking to them.

"Thank you so much for coming, everyone," Onew breathed out. His voice started to tremble in mere happiness as he continued on. "Thank you for showing us the support from the very beginning. We will do our best to surprise you everyday. Please look after us, everyone." Onew choked in a tear; Minho began to rub the small of his hyung's back, comforting him. 

Jonghyun, on the other hand, was already bawling to his heart's content. "T-thank you for your n-never ending s-support, S-SHINee World..." He sniffled continuously. "Uljjima, uljjima!" the fans started chanting, making the idol cry harder than he was. "Saranghaeyo–" he voiced out before completely breaking out.

It was Key's turn, finally, to speak. "On behalf of the management, we are truly grateful to see you all supporting the hard work we made," he said, grinning with teary eyes. "We're going to come back with a new album very soon, so please wait for us. Thank you!" He lowered his head respectfully before retreating.

"Yeoreobeun~ This won't be the last time we'll be seeing each other, right?" Minho held out the mic to the fans, contented as he heard the screams of the fans. He nodded, beaming widely. "There will be other chances when we'll be seeing each other. Don't worry!"

The maknae, who was too overwhelmed with the happiness he was feeling, just waved at everyone from left to right, the fans roaring with ecstasy.

As the song continued on, Jonghyun, with his tears wept away with his towel, ended the song soulfully. "Ijeneun geuraedo dwaejyo geurungeojyo~"


Greetings, everyone! I always have this sickness where I don't update on the right time. Sobs. I hope everyone forgives me for this. ; ; 
Anyway, here's an update for everyone. Just a few more chapters, dear friends! ♡

 

Just a little something from me, though.
SM Entertainment should take good care of their int'l artists more tbvh. Don't you guys think?

 

Komentarze i abonenci sa kochane~ ♥
dmb428.jpg