Chapter 21 - Big preparation

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

"Don't worry Jinki. We'll be able to meet in no time." She said to herself, smiling.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SHINee to hold 1st solo concert entitled "SHINee World Concert LIVE in Seoul"
by anonymous

Contemporary boyband SHINee have announced their much-awaited comeback with their second studio album, and it seems that their surprises won't stop from there!

During a press conference earlier this morning, their agency, SM Entertainment, stated, "The boys are preparing for their comeback. We want to surprise their fans with the concert we have planned. During the concert, the boys, for the first time, will perform their new album including their new single." It was also stated that SHINee's coming back with not one, but three comeback songs! Isn't this exciting?

SHINee is set to hold their concert on September 22. So Shawols, better start earning money! Tickets are now available at any movie cinema counters and bookstores nationwide.


SHINee to hold a...concert? Minjee tilted her head as she continued to read the article. Her eyes started to widen as all of the words started sinking in her mind like the nutrients she needs to take. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!" She started to mumble words as she got off from the bed, making the laptop bounce, and made her way to her wallet.

Minyoung, who was busy reading a novel, glanced at her sister who was now shoving inserting herself inside the backpack. "Minjee, what the heck are you doing?" She asked, twitching an eye.

"I NEED TO LOOK FOR MONEY!" She flailed her arms and continued to search for her wallet as if it's the missing treasure chest.

"Ohh, for the SHINee concert thingy?" She asked, leaning back on her chair.

A response wasn't heard. Only the sound of falling objects to the floor and to the bed.

"I have to find a way to get to that concert," she mumbled to herself, determination filling her face as she strived to look for her wallet.

- - -

Key and Jonghyun were in front of the computer, checking out the blog posts about their major announcement. While the two were busy fiddling with the mouse, Onew and Minho were on the floor playing Monopoly Deal. On the other hand, Taemin was out to practice his dance solo for the concert.

"Wow. The netizens sure are pretty fast in getting the latest news," Key popped a lollipop in his mouth while reading the article.

"It's like a virus; spread the good news while the fans continue to spread it," Onew, without looking up, said.

Key kept his face glued on the screen while Jonghyun had a question in mind. He turned his gaze towards Onew and called, "Hyung!"

Onew, who was supposed to bring out a Sly Deal, pulled it halfway and looked at Jonghyun. "What's up?"

"Err, nothing really. I just remembered Minjee," he shrugged. "Did I say her name right, hyung?"

Onew's lips suddenly curved into a smile and nodded. "Why? What's with her?"

"Will you really meet her soon, hyung? It's been quite a long time since we've started this whole 'chat' thingy."

Onew placed down his set of card, facing it down. He tilted his chin sideways, staring blankly at nothing. It has been awhile... Will I really be able to meet her? "I don't know yet.," he shrugged. "Let's just wish that we're destined to meet at the concert," he laughed.

Jonghyun suddenly felt a light bulb light above his head. He had an idea. "HYUNG!"

Onew looked at him again, a bit irritated this time. "What now?!"

"What if..." he crossed his legs and placed his elbow  on top. "...you make a special performance for her?"

Onew tilted his head, quite confused. He raised an eyebrow at him and shot him a look of confusion.

"A performance. Like boom! bam! sweetness overload~" he played around with his hands like jazz hands. "But of course you wouldn't let anyone know who the performance is for. The Shawols, the MVPs to be specific, might go berserk towards her, hyung."

Onew was about to say something when he got cut off.

"Just sayin'," Jonghyun shrugged and turned back his attention to the laptop.

Scrunching the ends of his eyebrows together, Onew tried to make the idea sink in his mind. If I do make a performance for her secretly... Aish. He stood up from where he's seated, making Minho glance at him.

"Hyung, where are you going?" He asked, a bit confused about what's happening.

"I'll just go out...and get some fresh air. That's all," he said, grabbing his jacket from the coat hanger.

Minho didn't really mind about what he's about to do, so he just nodded.

I have to see her during the concert. I just have to. There's no way I'll miss the opportunity, and there's no way she won't attend the concert. I have to do something for her on that day. But what? A poem? I'm not good at making words rhyme. A special dance number? Mehh, I at dancing. A self-composed song? But I only have a few days left. Aish, Lord... Please help me. He stopped by the doorway of their dorm, wore his jacket, and stepped outside.

 

Onew went to the place where Taemin, who was preparing for his solo number, was practicing. From the door's window, he placed his eye near it to see if the maknae was still dancing or taking a break. To his luck, he found Taemin sitting by the huge mirrors, drinking water. He knocked before entering, and to his surprise, their manager was there with him. He bowed at everyone who was there, waved at Taemin, and sat down beside their manager.

"Oh, Onew-ya. What brings you here?" Their manager curiously asked.

"Ahh, manager hyung, I need to talk to you about something..."

Onew saw the confusion plastered on the man's face. "I was, uhh, planning on changing my number for the concert," he lowered his head, feeling a bit shy.

"WHAT?" Their manager exclaimed. "Onew, are you out of your mind? The concert's how many days from now, and you're telling me that you want to change?"

"No hyung, you don't understand. It's for the contest..." he sighed, looking up.

The man's face froze as he finally understood what Onew was trying to bring. Onew explained what he had in mind, but their manager didn't seem to like the idea. He quickly called Taemin and the rest of the people to a short, emergency meeting for Onew's preparation. Their vocal trainer gave an idea of doing a rendition of an old song, but their manager thought it had no originality. Meanwhile, their choreographer asked Onew if he could do a dance, but Onew told him that he told himself that he . Taemin, who was listening to the "debate" the whole time, tried suggesting a simple, but quite meaningful act for the young girl. Everyone had agreed to the idea, including Onew. And so...

 

"...it's final," Onew stated, feeling a bit proud. He was looking at s while they were all gathered in their living room.

"You're just gonna do a video message for her? That's all?" Key asked. "Pssh. I can do better than that," he scoffed.

In a mere second, Key's now rubbing the back of his head after getting hit by Jonghyun. "Kibum, this is not your performance, okay? You've got Krystal to perform with you for the concert. I'm pretty sure the fans will go crazy...and might start shipping you two," he folded his arms.

"Well," Taemin tried butting in the conversation. "I know hyung wouldn't say 'yes' if he was given a chance to dance nor to compose a song. That's why I suggested that," he smiled.

"I'm pretty sure it would be an easy thing for hyung to compose a message, right?" Minho asked, looking at Onew. "I mean, you don't have to write a novel for her during the concert," he laughed.

Everyone laughed as if it's the funniest thing he's said. Everyone but Onew. He looked back at Minho, making him a good view for him to think. "No kidding, hyung. You're going to do it?"

Onew shrugged. "I-I don't even know how to start... I seriously have a lot of things to say to her, but I just can't seem to collect my thoughts," he sighed.

"Don't worry hyung. We're here to help you," Key smiled, still rubbing the back of his head. All of the other members nodded and lifted a thumb up for their leader.


 

Logged in as: you

Inbox — SHINeeJinki (Jinksters)

you [block] at 9-4-2011 21:17:04 says: JINKI JINKI JINKI OMG YOU'RE FINALLY ONLINE. ;A;
SHINeeJinki [block] at 9-4-2011 21:19:20 says: Yes yes I finally caught you online too. :)
you [block] at 9-4-2011 21:20:01 says: How have you been? Alaksjdlkasjd I have a lot of things to tell you. TT.TT
SHINeeJinki [block] at 9-4-2011 21:20:49 says: What's that?
you [block] at 9-4-2011 21:22:00 says: First of all, I'm happy that I'm talking to you, again. XD I know a few days have passed, but you know me. ;A; Second, I'm excited about the concert! :D It's 17 days from now. Can you believe it? That means 17 days from now, we'll meet. FINALLY. *^* Third (and the last, hopefully), I haven't bought any ticket yet, and the sales are totally increasing, which means that the tickets are slowng decreasing. ALKSJDLKASJDLKJA. 3 Okay. Have you bought yours?
SHINeeJinki [block] at 9-4-2011 21:25:47 says: Slow down, girl. =)) First of all, I missed you too okay. You didn't mention that you missed me, but I think it's obvious. HAHAHA. Second, it's 17 days from now?! That quick? OTL I'll be able to meet you then. Lastly, WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT A TICKET? I've bought mine as soon as the tickets were districuted to the bookstores and the movie cinema counters. It takes agility and speed. ;) LMFAOJK. And, the good thing is, my eomma was so kind enough to give me 2 backstage passes! I'll be giving you the other one when you get there, AND IF YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BUY A FREAKIN' TICKET. TT.TT Please make sure to come, okay? I have no one to give the other BP to since most of my friends are haters. LOL
you [block] at 9-4-2011 21:26:19 says: Okay, okay. ;__; I will try to ask my eomma for extra money so that I can buy a ticket. By the way, where will you be seated or standing, or whatever they'll ask us to do while watching?
SHINeeJinki [block] at 9-4-2011 21:27:27:06 says: VIP. Front row seats, baby. \O/ It cost me about...292 656 KRW?
you [block] at 9-4-2011 21:27:48 says: WTH ARE YOU SERIOUS? I only have 75 000 KRW with me right now. It would be hard for me to ask extra money from umma. 3
you [block] at 9-4-2011 21:28:01 says: Anyway, I gotta go. TT TT Eonni's gonna scold me for using the laptop for too long already. I've been using this for almost 10 hours, omg lol. GTG Ppaippai~ :3
SHINeeJinki [block] at 9-4-2011 21:30:07 says: Aww. :( Okay. Good night, Minjee. ♥

 


So...hey. :))
How's everyone?
I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS STORY. >_<
School was just killing me a few months ago, that's why I wasn't able to give an update.
Aaanyway, since it's summer, I thought of giving this a some-sort-of-mega update.
How was it?
It's currently 11pm so, I'm sorry for the lame chapter, if it is. =_="

Please do comment below your thought about this chappie. ^^
It might help me (or my co-author) to write a better chapter fr the next update. c:

 

comments and subbies are loved. ♥