Chapter 27 - The SHINee World, pt. 3

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

She turned around, her back facing the stage and covered her ears, chanting a mantra to herself that went like "I will not watch this performance, no."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"She won't ever get enough/Once she gets a little touch/If I had it my way/You know that I'd make her say"

And as Key and Krystal were strutting on the stage from side to side, they, along with the fans, joined along in "oooh"-ing. The duet danced along the continuing chorus while their back-up dancers graced the stage with another set of steps.

He walked closer to his hoobae, making the fans squeal as high as they could. "My first kiss went a little like this," he sang, puckering up his lips towards her direction as she raised her hand to cut him off, "like this," and he made kissy sounds with his puckered lips, "like this."

"Well my first kiss went a little like this," she responded to him by imitating his actions in fron of him, making him stagger back unintentionally.

The duo suddenly took small steps towards each other, their eyes staring at each other's with planned want and and eagerness to catch each other's lips. Key's gaze on Krystal was so heavy that it literally made the latter quiver slightly. He was about to lean in for the fake kiss, but, thankfully, shoved him away from her sight, grinning widely. The fans seems to love it, Krystal thought. She breathed out heavily as she managed to gasps for little air before executing more steps. Key, on the other hand, looked like he was not even close to being tired; his face still plastered an enjoyable grin and his performance was still stable from the start.

 

The lighted dimmed once again, the screams of the fans growling wild. Located at the center of the stage was a mic stand. Fans beegan to murmur as to who was performing next. "I feel like Onew's next," one fan whispered. "I'm positive it's Minho," another one murmured. The mic stand got the fans questioning each other until the lights blasted back. Located at the center of the stage was Taemin, his head bowed down as he held the mic in between his hands. He was wearing a backless, blue green-colored long sleeves, which made him look more sophisticated in his age, and skinny, white jeans matched with white platforms. It did not take less than ten seconds for the fans to scream loudly at his presence. 

"Geu sarangi ddo shijakdawe," he whispered against the mic, his voice sounding husky and matured. The lightsticks were abruptly raised by the fans, its lights glowing bright below Taemin. Little did they know that the performer was grinning at how supportive they were to him. Knowing that he was the maknae, this was the performance to prove them that he is not the little boy they knew from "Noona Neomu Yeppeo," but a matured man ready to hold his solo performance.

He flipped his bangs sideways, preparing to sing the next line of the song. "Apeun sarangi ddo shijakdwae," he echoed through the mic.

The following lines began to be sung, and slowly his back-up dancers started appearing from behind him. The song started smoothly; the beats were cool and suave, making them on stage dance along to it smoothly. Snappy moves were shown, y moves were danced; Taemin was enjoying his performance since he, himself, was the one who choreographed it. Having mastered the dance, he was dancing as if it was made to be performed by him. The fans continued cheering on for him, making his performance much better than he expected.

 

Smoke started to appear from each side of the stage, making a dark silhouette of a man kneeling appear at the center of the stage. The whole stadium was quiet until a beam of light flared down from above, the man slowly being noticed by the fans. "It's Minho!" the fans screeched, their lightsticks uplit once again. 

Still in his position, he sang, "Oh my~~ gosh," earning giant screams from the fans. He flicked his head up, sweat already trailing down on the sides of his face. He looked from side to side to add a charismatic effect to his performance. "Baby, let me—"

He jolted up from his position, letting the fans see his attire: a black and white suit and tie without its tie with matching white tailored pants, shiny shoes of the pointy type. His jet black hair was tousled in a presentable manner, his bangs falling off from its original hairstyle. 

Fans continues to scream as he started standing up with his hands curled up into fists at the sides, raised at the sides. "Baby let me love you down~" He sang, snapping his fingers at the side with his leg following. "There's so many ways to love you."

With a raise of his hand, his male back-up dancers came out of the stage like ninjas, wearing black. The cew started dancing along with him as he continued singing to his song. The fans screeched and squealed every time he would slightly expose his body to them— And in a matter of seconds, boom. His bare torso was shown. This was not a normal thing to see since he was known to be a very convservative man. But with a view so heavenly and eyecatching, the audience screamed like there was no tomorrow. From the stage some fans were able to see him grin, seeing the reactions he got from the move. I knew this would work like a charm. He chuckled to himself as he continued performing.

 

The moment everyone has been waiting for: it was Onew's turn to perform. The stage was packed with an orchestra made out of a pianist, violinists and many other wind instrumentalists. Onew stepped out of the stage, wearing white tuxedo; so white, that it made Minjee's hand cover her eyes from its reflection from the lights. She couldn't help but take a sneak peek at the man – idol – she adores, she loves. His hair was kept up in a stylish manner along with a few foundation on his face to cover up his imperfections. 

He stood in front of the mic stand at the highest part of the stage; he cocked his head to the side, clearing his throat, before the orchestra started the song with a short instrumental. After giving the queue, he uttered out the first few lines of his song. "Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma!" To Minjee's surprise, the lyrics that she just heard were not Korean, but Italian. "He learned a different language," she thought as her gaze lingered on the bright silhouette on stage.

"Tu pure, o, Principessa/Nella tua fredda stanza" He picked up the mic from its stand and walked down the steps of the stage towards the center. "Guardi le stelle/Che tremano d'amore/E di esperanza" He was halfway to the center of the stage when he continued on with his singing, "Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me/Il nome mio nessun saprà!/Quando la luce splenderà!/Ed il mio bacio scioglierà il silenzio/Che ti fa mia!

He arrived at the center of the stage when the orchestra roared with their instruments. "Dilegua, o notte!/Tramontate, stelle!/Tramontate, stelle!" The impact that his singing brought made the fans stand up from their seats and applaud, some of them tearing up because of the beauty and passion his voice upheld; one of them was Minyoung, swiping off a teardrop that fell to her cheek.

"All'alba vincerò!" The volume of the fans' screams began to increase. "Vincerò, vincerò!" By the end of his performance, he pumped his fist up along with the mic. Everyone, even the crew backstage, clapped their hands in mere admiration and shock as the leader of the group finished his song. He grinned at the response everybody gave to him, taking his exit contentedly.


Well. After a full four-month hiatus, I'm back with an update.
THANK GOODNESS. ; ;
Apologizing greatly because of the short chapter.
And for being lost for how many months. :c
But I'm still hella thankful that I still see new subscribers. ♡
Cheers for you guys, and everyone else who still reads this story.

PS. I got inspired to do an update because I just finished The Infernal Devices. Has anyone read it? o u o;

 

Sylwadau a tanysgrifwyr yn cael eu caru~ ♥
dmb428.jpg