Chapter 10 - It's the day.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

RECAP

"I have found the answer."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, morning had just begun and all of the members went crazy preparing for their press conference. Minho was practicing his signature smile, Taemin looking for the perfect 'aegyo', Jonghyun fixing his hair flips, Key picking out his outfit and Onew..he was still thinking about Minjee's reaction. He was thinking how Minji got frightened. He only had 3 answers in his mind. It could only be:

          a.) She saw Onew in front of her.

          b.) An idol was touching her.

          c.) Both a. and b.

Even though he thought that all answers were the same, he was really curious about it. Just to let go of that thought, he relaxed himself by eating a bucket full of chicken. The whole morning, he overdosed himself with different chicken flavors like the original recipe, the spicy recipy and the Chililime recipe. After eating for how many hours, he got up lazily and looked for his cellphone, which was on top of the table. When he saw what time it is, he immediately threw the bucket away and quickly scanned his luggage for clothes to wear fot the press conference. Gosh, it's 3PM! I'm late for lunch!! He dressed up like his clothes were on fire and quickly went to the hallway of the floor. He went in front of the elevator and started pressing the 'down' button continuously. When he got inside, he checked his phone and he had noticed that all of the members and their manager left an hour ago. As he got out of the elevator, he saw Key waving his hand up high, signalling him to come over.

"I'm sorry for being late!!" Onew said, catching his breath.

"No, no. It's OK. We were just about to order our lunch." Their manager stated.

"Really?! Thank God, I thought I was late.." Onew giggled.

"Here Onew hyung, sit beside me." Jonghyun said. As what he had said, Onew ran up to Jonghyun and sat beside him.

At last, the waiter came with their orders on both hands. The food was served and as they end praying, they started eating. As for their manager and Onew, their manager asked him something.

"Onew, how's the comeback spoiling?"

"It's going out fine. I think she already knows.."

"Who is she? Is she a part of the forum?" Their manager asked curiously.

"Oh, her name is Jang Minjee. As of now, she's my closest friend there and she treats me nicely." Onew said, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Oh, OK. Back to the topic, are you sure about her knowing that you are 'YOU'?"

"Well, last night I visited her room and her expression, I can tell that she was very frightened to see me. And I knew that she was expecting Jinki to come and that time, she didn't know yet.." Onew mumbled.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Their manager yelled. This caused all of them on the table to look at them with fright.

"Just..continue eating." And they all continued eating. Their manager faced Onew with his eyes filled with anger and this made Onew scared, looking like a young boy who just watched Chuckie popping out of a video.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU'RE AN IDOL AND--"

"I like her manager hyung.." Onew confessed, his head lowering.

"Oh. So that's why you showed up in front of their room?" Their manager asked, comforting him. Onew then nodded shyly. Their manager nodded because now, he understands Onew's situation.

"Sorry for getting mad at you, Onew.." Their manager apologized, bowing his head as a sign of respect even though he's older than him.

"It's OK manager hyung." Onew said, giving him a smile.

"OK, so let's make it quick then? By tomorrow, we shall thell the public about our winner. Alright?"

"Yes manager hyung." Onew said as their manager shook hands with him.

As they end the conversation, their manager quickly announed to the other members about what Onew and him were talking about minutes ago. They all agreed and ended their meal. They exited the table, payed for the bill and went in front of the auditorium.

"OK guys, it's time for the press conference. Are you guys ready?" Their manager asked.

"Neh~" They said in unison.

"Have you prepared your answers in case of surprise questions?"

"Neh~"

"Are you confident today?"

"Neh~"

"OK. In the count of three.."

"ONE.."

"TWO.."

"THREE.."

"WE ARE GOING~"


As they entered the auditorium of the hotel, fangirls, photographers and reporters welcomed them warmly. They immediately went to their seats and greeted them cheerfully.

"Annyeong hasaeyo! Bitnaneun SHINee imnida~" They introduced themselves with their signature hand gesture with every introduction with joy in their faces. Fans started to cheer loudly as soon as they heard their voices.

"OK, everybody may take their seats. Reporters can start recording the press conference. Photographers can also start taking pictures. Fangirls, just listen." The manager ordered. As ordered, they followed him.


"OK, moving on to the next question, please?"

"OK then. Jonghyun-sshi, how's your relationship with actress Shin Sekyung?" The reporter asked. All cameras were now on Jonghyun.

"Well, my relationship with her is--"

"Jonghyun oppa! Taemin oppa! SHINee! Saranghaeyo!" A girl named Bridget popped out of the audience and started screaming. The manager noticed the girl shouting from the audience. He immediately called SHINee's security guards and whispered something. After, they came in front of Bridget and started dragging her outside with her feet flying in mid-air and still screaming "Marry me oppa~" as she was thown out of the auditorium.

"OK. Jonghyun, you may continue your answer."

"Thanks you. Like I said.."


Minjee suddenly woke up from bed. Ahh..wait! It's the press conference already! She quickly went outside of their room without Minyoung knowing. Hurry, hurry! I don't wanna miss Onew! She thought while she was at the elevator. When she got off from the elevator, she quickly went in front of the auditorium's door. From there, she could see Onew speaking in front if the mic. From the inside, Onew noticed a girl peeking through the glass from the door. He stared at it for a moment and thought..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjee? Is that you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chappie 10 done!

I have some some-sort-of bad news.

This fanfic, I think, will end after 10 chapters. indecision

Yes, I know it's a little bit short. But, I still have to make another story for Jonghyun and Blinger14 so I'll just make this quick... Is it okay? ^^

Hope you understand. wink

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥