Chapter 1 - A huge fandom transformation.

I'm in Love with a Fangirl

"Ahh, finally! It's the 1st day of summer." Minjee said, slowly rising up from bed, looking at the window with her eyes full with happiness. She slowly stood up from the bed and went to her cabinet, getting her clothes and turning to her right, which causes her to see the right door of her cabinet.

"Good morning, Super Junior! How was your sleep? Was it good? I know it's good." Minjee chuckled while looking at her poster.

"You know what? It's the 1st day of summer! It's a good thing. You know why? It's because I can get to spend more time with you guys." She said while giving a 'fangirl kiss' to each one of the members. She closed the cabinet and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom.", she greeted her mom who was drinking coffee in the living room. 

"Good morning too, Minjee.", her mom greeted back with a beautiful smile.

"Good morning Minjee-yah.", her sister, Minyoung greeted her while reading a magazine.

"Minyoung eonni, good morning!" She greeted her with eye-smiles and a cheerful smile. But, Minjee noticed that her sister did not make an eye contact with her, which they usually do. Being so curious of her, she asked her sister.

"Eonni, what are you reading?" She asked with curiosity.

"Oh.. This one I'm reading? it's nothing.." She answered, still not making an eye contact with her.

"Ok then-- WAIT! Is that Super Junior I see?" She shouted. She immediately sat beside her sister and started flipping a few pages. While scanning the magazine, she saw the page for Super Junior which caused her to go back to the page. She then started reading it. She was then interrupted by what her sister had just told her.

"Minjee, I know you are addicted to Super Junior for almost 2 years. C'mon! Give yourself a break! Find another group to fandomize! They won't have their comeback until next year." Her sister told her, actually, it's like she was scolding her.

"Why would I change fanbases? Besides, ELF is my one and only home.." She said, not wanting to change.

"C'mon. Look at this. Read this article.." Minyoung said, handing the magazine to her.

 

S.M. Entertainment's New Project is 'SHINee'

2008051908481094601.jpg

 

SM Entertainment revealed a new 5 member boy band, called SHINee, through the band’s official homepage.

SHINee is a contemporary band that consists of 5 male members, JonghyunMinhoTaeminOnew and Key, ranging from the ages of 14-18. This band has been working on their debut for some time now. SM Entertainment stated, “Like their unique name, they are going to be unique with their dancing as well as their fashion, and trendy music.” Member Taemin, who is only 14 years old, was recruited due to his dancing skills, and is planning on giving his audience a worthy show.

It’s amazing how they introduced this new boy band without a single word about their singing. Their dancing better be damn good if they aren’t going to back it up with any decent singing. Plus, it looks like this boy band has accepted that they are indeed gay, rather than gradually showing their inner feelings like other boy bands (*cough* Big Bang *cough*).

"Hmm.. A new boyband, eh? It says that they're from the same agency as Super Junior. No! Super Junior daebak!" Minjee shouted.

"You don't like them?" Minyoung asked.

"I don't like them. They look gay.. No offense."  Minjee stated.

"No they're not.. You just think. Wait 'til you watch them." Minyoung said, defending the boys' image.

"Whatever." Minjee said her last word to her sister before she went to their mom.

"Mom, can I use the laptop?" Minjee asked while hugging her.

"Sure darling." Her mom agrees.

So Minjee went away from the living room and goes straight to her room. She immediately opens her laptop and started staring at her wallpaper. She quickly opened her Google Chrome and started going to YouTube. She now searches for Super Junior fancams, fanvids, music videos, guest appearances and live performances.

'Cuz I can't stop thinking 'bout you girl--'

*knock knock*

"Come in. The door's open." Minjee said, not minding who was entering.

"Minjee-yah, I'll be out for the whole day. Mom will be out with her friends. You'll be the only one staying here. Guard the house well." Minyoung told Minjee who was currently listening to music

"Ok, eonni. Bye bye." Minjee said, removing the earphones which were inserted in her ears and giving her sister a wave.

She goes outside, tailing her sister, who was going outside. She then locks the gate of their house after her sister leaves the house and goes to the kitchen to get snacks and drinks and went directly to her room. In her laptop, she entered allkpop and saw the article she just read this morning. She started reading it again and saw the teaser video. She wanted to watch it but she doesn't like to.

Hmm.. It wouldn't hurt If I would just watch one video of SHINee, right?

So she clicked on the video and started watching it. Boy, was she so amazed! She was so amazed on how beautiful Jonghyun's voice was. She was amazed on how diva-like Key looked. She was amazed on how Minho's rapping skills were better than Eunhyuk's. She was amazed on how amazing Taemin danced. Except for the other member, Onew, which left Minjee a blank expression. She then started watching some SHINee live performances, listening to the other songs from their 1st mini album.


"Hmm... Summer again." Minjee said, rising up from bed, immediately going to the cabinet and getting her clothes. She turns to her left and sees her right door full of SHINee fan photos. Yeah, that's right. She's a Shawol! The Sapphire Blue wallpaper, all of her Super Junior posters, photobooks, albums, fan merchandises, official merchandises and more were thrown away, all replaced by Pearlescent Sky Blue wallpaper, SHINee-inspired clothes, shoes, accessories, SHINee posters, photobooks, albums, official and non-official merchandises were on her room. But all of the posters had (X) marks. But where or on who? Of course, on Onew. She really hated Onew ever since she saw thye video. She doesn't really know why but something about him bugs her.

"Good morning SHINee! Except for you Mr. Lonely." She kissed all of the members except Mr. Lonely a.k.a. Onew. Yes, yes, yes, she gave Onew a nickname so that his name will be easily remembered.

She went downstairs and greeted her mom who was arranging the garden.

"Morning mom." Minjee greeted.

"Morning Minjee, my darling." Her mom greeted her back.

After greeting her mom, she enters the house and goes to her sister. Finally, her sister had nothing on her hands. They finally made an eye contact.

"Morning eonni." Minjee said, greeting her sister with joy.

"Morning Minjee-yah. Hey! Look at this..." Minyoung said, signalling Minjee to come closer so that she could read what she was reading on allkpop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Is it true?!?!" Minjee said, shocked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 done! ^^

 

Subscribers + Comments = ♥