Chaerin's Story Part 2: A Surprise

4 Seasons Of Love

            The next day, I get a call from Seungri. It must be about the challenge. I push the 'Answer' button. "Hello. What?!" I answer the phone with the most fierce voice I can make. I could hear he laughed. "Yah! What's so funny?!" I asks again. "Nothing. I never know you're such a cutie. Chaerin-ah, get ready. I'll come to fetch you at... 2. Bye!" With that, he hung up. I rolled my eyes. Then, I remembered something. It's 1.55 p.m.. If he comes at 2, then I had like.. 5 minutes left! Aishh... that guy always loves to gives me troubles!! I immediately runs to my room to get ready. When I steps out from my room, I heard a loud knock on my door.

 

I immediately open the door, and voila! Seungri (with the most stylish casual clothes I've ever seen) is standing in front of me, his hands on his hips. "Yah, are you building a beauty salon in your room?! We're going to be late!" He says, and tugged my arm, as a sign that we have to go right now. "Okay, okay. Let me lock the door first." I say, while trying to get his hands off my arm. He seems like he doesn't want to let go of my arm. "Yah! Let me go!! I'm not a child. you know!" I said while trying to find the front door key with only one hand. He smiles mischieviously and shook his head. "Nope. I don't want to let you go. Ever." He says. I don't know why, but those words is giving an entirely different meaning to me, and it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Lee Chaerin! You can't lose to this guy! Not in a million years! I made a mental note to myself. Finally, I've found the key and lock the front door with my right hand. Then, he drags me to his car. "Where are we going?" I asked as soon as we get inside the car. He smiles, and say, "Not telling. It's a surprise." He starts the engine and drives to someplace.

 

                                                                      ********************************************************

 

        After an hour, we arrived at a park. I look at him with a rather quizzical look. "Where are we?" I ask even though I know it's a stupid question. "Can't you see? It's a park." He answers with a blank face. "No, that's not what I meant. What I mean is, what the he.ll are we doing at a park in this freaking cold weather?!" I shouted. Honestly, I can't even see what's worth be doing here in this weather. I should be sleeping or watching my drama right now. Or maybe I'd be watching Inkigayo, or We Got Married. or- "Yah! Chaerin! Lee Chaerin! Do you hear me?!" Seungri's voice broke my trail of thoughts. "Huh?" I said, oblivious to the fact that I've already walking with him, side by side at the park. I saw him holding a plastic earlier, but I didn't bother to ask him. Then, he suddenly pull my hand and drags me towards the bench. He sits. I follow him.

 

"Now that we're here, I want to start this duel!" He says, and took out two spoons. "Umm... what. are. we. doing?" I ask, word by word because of shock. He gave me a mischievious smile and took out something from the plastic bag I saw earlier. It was.. a tube of ice-cream! Is he crazy or just stupid?!! Hello?! It's freaking cold out here, Mr. Lee Seunghyun!! I almost blurted out the words, when he shove a spoonful of ice cream right into my almost open mouth. I took the time to swallow it, even though my body felt like it would be frozen anytime soon. "Wow! You managed to swallow it!! There, you win. Tell me what should I do." He says, with a smile. I look at him with a confused face. "It's my version of 'Truth or Dare'. If you can swallow the ice cream in less than a minute, then you can dare the one who didn't. So, right now you won, so you can ask me to do anything." He explains. At first, I feel like this is a stupid game, but on second thought, it's fun. "Okay. Hmm... I want you to take off your jacket." I say. He smiles and took off his thick jacket.

 

Then, I dig the ice cream with my spoon and shove the ice cream right into his mouth. I see he's struggling to swallow it. I thought he wouldn't be able to do it, but he swallow all of it in just 10 seconds! "Now, it's my turn then. I want you... to kiss me." He says after he finished the ice cream. I was taken aback by that request. "Aishh.. can't I just do anything else?" I said. He shook his head. "No~ You have to do it!" He says again, making a cute face. "Okay, okay. Just kiss my cheek." He finally said. I smiled, and leans to the right to kiss his cheek, when suddenly he turns, and... pap! We kissed! I wanted to pull back quickly, but he managed to take my hand and pulls me closer. After some time, he pulled back and smiled at me. I never knew he had such a cute smile. "There, I made you warm up. You look so cold, you know?" He says, still smiling at me. Actually, his actions really made me warm up in this weather.

 

                                                                   *********************************************

 

         The whole week, I've been brainwashed with Seungri's sweet talks and actions. He really is an expert at making girls swoon at his charm. Well, not me, of course. I will never fall for him! As my mind was drifting around, my phone rings. I hold the answer button. "Hmm?" I says with the most bored-like voice I could made. "Chaerin-ah, come meet me at the White Love Cafe on 2.30. I need to tell you something." Seungri's serious voice filled my ear. I just answer an okay before he hang up on me. I wonder what's so important. That guy had never sounded so serious..

 

          I took a seat in front of him. "What is it?" I asks. He looks at me with a sad expression. Then he says, "I'm gonna go back to the States tonight. I just wanted to say.. I have been in love with you since we were in high school. And that's the real purpose I planned this game. I know you wouldn't believe me, but.. I really love you. I've never told this to you before, because I'm afraid that it would affect our friendship." I have expecting this to happen, but when he told me that he loves me, I felt warm and fuzzy inside, and I felt... happy. Aishh!! What's wrong with me! I mentally scolded myself. I only looked to my feet, didn't know how to respond to that. I sees he's chuckling. "Aigoo, Chaerin-ah. You're so cute! I have to go. Bye!" He suddenly says, while ruffling my hair, and gave a kiss on my forehead. With that, he walks out from the cafe. I was stunned. Wait.. did he say that he's gonna go? Like.. right now?!

 

                                                                 *******************************************

 

SEUNGRI'S POV

           I smile while walking out from the cafe. It will be a surprise to her. I think as I took a step towards my house. I took out my phone and calls someone. "Hello? Jiyong hyung? Could you help me with something?" 

END OF POV

 


A/N: Here goes the 2nd part! I hope you guys like it~ There will be the last part, and Dara's story will come next!! I'm sorry I posted it late, because I have too many things to do this week.. :))