Minzy's Story Part 2: My Dancing Tutor

4 Seasons Of Love

    I woke up this morning with the beeping sounds of my alarm clock. After getting a shower and dressed up, I goes to the living room and sits on the couch. This is my routine every summer, when the unnies busy with their studies. As my eyes are fixed on the new episode of 'Scent of a Woman', my phone suddenly rings.

I takes my phone, and looks at the caller's name. "Hello? Dara-unnie?" I says to the caller. "Minji-yah! I'll fetch you in front of your gate, so get ready okay?" Dara-unnie answers. I didn't get to ask anything else, as she just hang up. I gets up from the couch and walks to my bedroom to change my clothes.

After 3 minutes standing in front of my gate waiting for Dara-unnie, she finally comes with her vehicle that almost look like a van. It's a van, to be exact. Dara-unnie takes down her window and waves at me. Sometimes, it's kinda funny seeing that a petite woman like her driving that enormous van that could fit 7 people in there.

After getting in the car, I asks her, "Unnie, where are we going?". She looks at me for a while, and concentrates on the road. "My friend's dance studio. The one that I told you the other day." I just nods and listen to the radio.

                                     ++++++++

     I looks around the studio. It's just a simple room, but it fits enough to do a dancing lesson in there. Then, Dara-unnie suddenly gets up from the couch, and greets someone. "Minji-yah! This is my friend I told you about the other day, Kang Daesung." I stands up and looks at the guy's face.

God, I feel like I am looking at the mirror, only that the guy have a bigger nose than mine. Is he my long-lost brother or what? He looks so much like me! And I see he was surprised to see me as well.

DAESUNG'S POV

  When I looks at her face, I immediately knew her. Gong Minji. How did I knew her name? I went to my college's summer festival, and during the dance-off, I saw this girl. When she comes out, everyone didn't seems to be paying attention to her, maybe because of her looks.

Even though her looks aren't quite good as the other contestants, I saw something in her dance. I can see her hardwork, and also great passion in her dance. That alone, makes me thought that she is the most beautiful person in the room.

Then, every year, I would find myself waiting for her performance, and be amazed at her dance. After each performance, I saw her running to her friends, which I also knew, that is Chaerin and Dara-noona. I have always been a big fan of her dance.

But I have never expected that I would be her dancing tutor!

END OF POV

           "Hello! I'm Gong Minji! You can just call me Minji. Please teach me well!" I said while giving him a 90 degree bow. I'm trying to leave a good impression, or I will not get to enter this year's dance-off. He looks at me, and smiles.

I swear to God, his smile is so..... attractive! I feel my heart starts to race quickly, and I starting to get nervous the moment I saw his smile. But I brushes off that feeling. Who knows if he already has a girlfriend, right? I didn't want to disturb any people relationships.

"Okay. We will start practicing tomorrow, at 5 P.M.. Don't be late, okay?" He said. But wait, what do I call him? Should I call him Mr. Kang? Hmm...

As if he was reading my mind, he answers, "No need to be so formal. Just call me by my name if you want. But I insist that you call me 'Oppa'." He answers it with a smile.

                                   ++++++++

  It's been a week since I started learning, and I have to say, my dance has improved so much! I can do locking and even popping! And I already have in mind what kind of performance I'll be doing during the dance-off.

Today, I goes to the studio earlier than usual, because I want to try out one trick that I still haven't mastered yet, that is 'The 6-Step'. I almost gives up on learning because of this step. I stands in front of the mirror, then I crouch down on the floor, and doing the push up position. When I try to make an arc with my left leg, I can't keep the balance and falls flat on the floor.

Then, I felt someone holds my hand and drags me back up. Daesung-oppa smiles at me. My heart races again. I looks down. Then, he asks, "You still haven't mastered the trick yet?" I shook my head. "Not yet, oppa. But I'll try my best to mastered it!" I answers him, with a cheerful tone.

He smiles again, and ruffles my hair. "You looks the cutest when you try your best at something. Keep up the hard work, okay?" He says, while looking right into my eyes. I can feel something differemt from his look, as if he was trying to say something, but the words doesn't comes out.

I wonder what is it.


A/N: Hi!!! I'm so sorry if I took a long time to update this one.. but I've been facing writer's block lately. I think this story will not gonna be as sweet as the other two stories. I don't know. Maybe I'm not a big fan of this couple. Leave a comment so I can know what are you all thought about my story so far. ^^

P/S: Starting 1st of January, I'll have to update ONLY on weekends, because I have an important exam this year and my mom only let me touch the laptop on weekends. Sorry guys!