Bom's Story Final: A Banana Love Story?

4 Seasons Of Love

            "I just... thought that you looks so cute while blushing."  Those words of his kept replaying in my head over and over again. Aishh!!! What happened to you, Park Bom?! That is just a typical pick up line! It doesn't mean anything! I keeps tossing in my bed that night, unable to sleep.

The next morning, I stared at the television blankly, because I really didn't get to sleep last night. Then, my eyelids suddenly feels heavy. I was this close to sleeping, when my phone suddenly rings. Without even looking at the number, I pick it up, thinking that it may be Dara who's calling.

"Good morning, Park Bom!! Have you slept well?" The caller says. He had a husky and deep voice, and I immediately knew whose voice is it. Choi Seunghyun. Sheeshh!! "Yah! Don't talk to me right now, I want to sleep!" I shouts and abruptly ended the call. 

Then, it rings again. This time, it's a message. I opens it. It writes, I'M SORRY IF I'VE DISTURBED YOU. HAVE A GOOD SLEEP.

I smiled at the text. Wait, what the heck am I thinking about? I shook my head, takes a pillow and goes to sleep. After a while, I have already entered dreamland.

                                                                          ++++++++++

     I woke up at 10 PM. Oh my god! This is why I didn't like sleeping in the morning!! I walks to my bedroom, takes my bathrobe and goes to the bathroom to take a bath. After that, I goes to the living room and sits on the couch while drying my hair with a towel. 

Suddenly, my phone rings. Again, I pick it up without looking at the caller's number. "Have you woke up? I've been calling you since 7 PM, but you never answered." A husky voice from this morning says. I rolled my eyes. Since when has he become my mother? "Yeah, I've woken up a while ago. What do you want, really?" I ask, while changing the channel.

"I've been wondering, could you go eat with me tonight?" He answers. I almost choked on my saliva. What?! Me, him, eating? But my stomach started to grumble. "Well, I think I can go. Besides, I haven't eat anything yet." I answers.

                                                                        +++++++++

     I shove as much meat as I can into my mouth. Oh my god, I'm so damn hungry!! "Hey, just eat slowly, can you? You look like a kid who haven't eat for years!" Seunghyun says and wipes my mouth with a tissue. I frowns at him. "ffut, I haff ffeen ffo ffuffy!!" I say, with my mouth full of meat. (Translation: "But, I've been so hungry!!") 

"Okay, okay. I'll just take this from you so you wouldn't shove the meat in your mouth." He says while taking the chopsticks from my hand. I makes an angry face at him. "Yah!! Give me that! I want to eat!!" I says, while trying to take the chopsticks back. And finally, I've got my chopsticks back.

I think I've lean too forward at him, and now my face is only 1 inch from his. He looks into my eyes. Oh my god. I really can't stand to have a staring contest with him. He leans closer to my face and I felt his lips landed onto my cheek.

My eyes grew big, and out of reflex, I backs up and sits at my original place, shoving the meat in my mouth again, trying to avoid the awkwardness. I can feel my face becomes extremely red right now.

                                                                             ++++++++++

     "Bommie-yah!! What do you think of Seunghyun? Is he okay?" Dara says, but I can barely hear anything right now. My mind keeps replaying that scene at the restaurant. I don't know why, but I want to see him again. I want to hear his husky, deep, y voice. And I want to look in his eyes again. Oh Lord, what had happened to me?!!!

I snapped back to reality when Dara holds a steamed corn in front of my face. "Dara-yah, what does it mean when you miss everything about a guy?" I asks her, while taking the steamed corn from her hand.

Suddenly, she's grinning widely like an idiot. "You like Seunghyun, aren't you~" She says while pointing her finger at me, like it was a big crime to asked that question.

"No, I'm not! I'm just asking! Oh well, it's okay if you didn't want to answer, I'll just go to my bedroom and sleeps and ignore you forever." I says, while stands up, heading towards the bedroom. I hate it when people doesn't want to answer my question.

"Yah! I'm just kidding!! I think, it just means that they're in love with the guy." Her answer made my heart stopped beating for a while. What? Me, falling in love? Did the meteor has fallen or something? Why did I fell for him?

I don't think I can think of anything right now. Maybe this is all a nightmare. When I wakes up tomorrow, everything will be back to normal.

                                                                         ++++++++++

     No, it doesn't! I still thought of him when I woke up this morning! Gaahhh!! What is happening to me?!!! When I was struggling with myself, my phone suddenly rings. I looks at the caller ID. Chaerin called me. We talked and talked until I finally realized that it was 9 PM. 

After taking a shower and dresses up, I plops myself on the couch and takes the remote. I didn't know what to watch, so I just shuffling around the channels. Suddenly, my phone rings. But it's the message tone. I opens the message. It's from Seunghyun. It writes, 'I LEFT A LETTER OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR. READ IT AND GIVE ME YOUR ANSWER.'

I immediately runs towards my door and opens it, revealing an envelope on the floor. I takes the envelope and closes the door.

I sits on the couch, and opens the letter inside the envelope slowly. Oh my God, I'm so nervous! I opens the letter, and the letter says;

To the cutest girl in my eyes named Park Bom,

I know you might be surprised by what I'm going to tell you,

But since the first time our eyes met,

My heart keeps running to you.

I didn't know why,

but you had captured all my heart with your cute charm.

Now, I have a question:

WOULD YOU BE MINE?

If you accept me, I'll be waiting at the park where you crashes me with your roller skate.

But if you wouldn't, text me your answer.

From:- The one that has lost his heart to you,

Choi Seunghyun.

I can feel my face becomes hot after reading the letter. Who knew the eye- guy had a romantic side in him? At first, I didn't know what to do, but after thinking for a while, I already had my answer.

                                                                               ++++++++++

     I looks around the park. I thought he said he will be here, but where the hell is he?! And it's cold too! I runs around to see if he is anywhere near. But still, there's no sign of him. Suddenly a thought crosses my mind.

It can't be that that letter is a prank, is it?  I thought.

After thinking about it over and over again, it strucks me. Maybe, he really is pulling a prank on me right now. The thought of it makes me tear up. I sit on the bench beside me, looking at the night's sky. This is the reason why I never believe in love. It's only a lie, a big lie!

I keep telling myself not to cry, but for some reason, the tears keeps rolling down. And in a matter of seconds, I am already sobbing.

I was ready to goes back not believing in love, when I feel my head is now leaning on someone's shoulder. My eyes is about to pops out when I sees the shoulder's owner. "S..Seunghyun?" I'm speechless. B..but I thought he was pulling a prank on me!

He smiles, and gives me a plastic bag. "Here, eat this and cheer up. Why did you cry just now? Just so you know, I'm not pulling a prank. What did you read on the letter is really what my feelings are." He says. I opens the plastic bag and sees two steamed corns inside. "Omo, steamed corn, my favorite! How did you know I like them?" I ask him, while munching on the steamed corn.

He chuckles, and pulls my nose. "Aigoo, you're so cute~" He says. I'm surprised by his actions, and looks at him with corn residue beside my lips. This time, he smiles. "You really didn't know how to eat properly, do you? Here, let me help you clean it." I expect him to take a tissue, but instead, he lands his lips on mine! 

I can't help but enjoying the kiss. After a while, he pulls back, and says, "Would you be my girlfriend?" with his hands on my shoulder. I looks at him, and smiles shyly. "I already gone down here, so you don't have to ask for the answer." I answers, looking down. "But I still wants you to say it. Yes, or no?" He asks again.

"Aisshh!! Yes, yes and freaking yes! Do I have to tell you that?!" I shouts, because I hate being forced to do something. And when I looks at him, I swear I sees him smiling so wide. He looks like a little boy when he smiles like that.

"Yes, you have to, especially that now you're already being my girlfriend," He answers and hugs me. "I love you." Suddenly, he pulls back from the hug, and ask me this ridiculous question: "What I should call you now? Bommie-noona? Jagiya? Or maybe honey?" I laughs hearing that question. "Just call me whatever you want, as long as it doesn't makes me sounds like an ahjumma." I answers.

"Okay then, I'll call you corn princess!" He shouts, and jumping happily like a little kid. "Yah, sit down will you?!" I shouts at him. He finally sits back down, and takes the other corn in the plastic bag. "Now, let's share this one, since we're already a couple." He suggests, while smiling.

                                                                                  ++++++++++

I, Park Bom, had believed all my life that love never exist. But on this fall, a guy made me believe in love with his charming ways. Sometimes, something that we hate will be something that we'll learn to love, sooner or later. So, don't hate someone or something too much, if you didn't want to love them soon.


A/N: I have a bittersweet feeling while finishing the story. This just means that the story will come to an end, and I wouldn't meet you again my lovely readers. But anyway, give your comments about this one! I'll appreciate it so much!

P/S: Wait up for the next chapter! It'll be the ending! :)