Dara's Story Part 2: The Handsome Stranger

4 Seasons Of Love

         The next day, I woke up earlier than usual, and it makes me puzzled. Hmm... maybe this day is gonna be a great one, I think. So, I brought my DSLR camera, and goes out from my hotel room.

I was happily walking (or by that, I mean skipping), when I saw a couple riding bicycle. Hmm... bicycle huh? I walks towards the rent-a-bike counter and rent a pink bike. Kyaa~ it's so cute! Then, I starting to pedal off.  At first, I didn't know where I'm going to, but I decided to just go around the park. I was cycling around, when suddenly a guy with a blue bike crosses in front of me.

I tried to stop, but instead I pedal off faster. DUSH! I bumped into something, and fell from my bike. But weirdly, the place I landed on felt... warm? I reach out my hands and rubs around me. Wait... what the h.ck is this hairy thing?? "Umm... Do you bother getting off me?" I hears a voice says. I sits up. Oh my! I landed on a guy!! And make it a hot one.. "I'm sorry! I..I--" I tried to apologize properly, but he cut me off with his laugh. "It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes." He said. Then, he stands up and reaches out his hand to help me get up.

I takes his hand and try to stand, but I feel a great pain on my right feet. I winced. "Are you okay? Let me piggyback you. Here." He says, and kneeling on the grass, his back facing me. I slowly gets on his back. "Now, let's bring you to the clinic." He says, while walking. "Umm.. but.. I don't know you.. and besides, I was the one who crashes onto you.." I says, while resting my head on his shoulder. "Okay then. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kwon Jiyong. And you?" He says. He then turns his head to look at me, and in a flash, I felt a pair of lips landed onto mine. OMG.. umma!! I kissed him!! What to do what to do! He quickly turns his head to the front, and keep walking.

After what feels like forever, we finally arrives at the clinic. The doctor said that my ankle is sprained, and I need to get a lot of rest. Jiyong helps me walk out from the clinic. "I'm really sorry if I'm giving you a hard time. If I didn't crash onto your bike, you would have been going somewhere right now." I says to him while he helps me walk. "It's okay. Besides, I want to thank you for crashes onto my bike." He answers with a meanigful smile. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asks. He shakes his head and says, "Nothing."

After a few minutes, we had arrived at the hotel I'm staying at. "Thank you for helping me get here." I says, getting ready to walks into the building. "Wait!" He says, while holding my hand. I turns my head to my back. "Tell me.. your name?" He says. I smiled at him, and answers, "Sandara Park. Just call me Dara."

                                                                                         ++++++++ 

      The next morning, I plans to go taking pictures again. Besides, I can't let myself become lazy because of my feet, don't I? When I get out from the hotel building, I sees someone waving at me. The person walks towards me. Oh. It's Jiyong. "Hi! We meet again." He said, while smiling at me. I smiled back. "Where are you going to?" He asks. "I want to go to the Sunset Glow Garden. I heard it's a really scenic place." I answers him. "Oh really? I want to go there too. Let's go together then." He said, while starts walking. I just follows him. Oh well, it would be better to go with him than going alone, right? 

Then, he suddenly stops at the ice cream truck. After that, he comes to me and handed me a vanilla ice cream. "Here, it's for you." He said. I smiled and take the ice cream. "Thank you." We keep walking by the roadside, waiting for a taxi. Then, a taxi stops in front of us, after Jiyong waved his right hand frantically.

                                                                                     ++++++++

       After getting a shower and dress up, I plops myself on the bed. I rolls around and I looks at the ceiling with a blank stare. Suddenly, I remembered the scene from this morning. 

After taking a lot of pictures that morning, Jiyong asked Dara to get a drink at the cafe near the garden. After ordering the drink, they took their seats, facing each other. "So, umm... Dara-sshi, why do you came here?" Jiyong took the initiative first by asking her a question. Dara looked at him while sipping her macchiato. "Hmm... I just wanted to ease my mind for a bit. My head hurts everytime I sees those loving couples by the streets in Seoul. That's why." Jiyong was shocked to hears that coming out from . "Wait.. do you mean.. you hate seeing couples? Why?" Jiyong asked again. Dara just shrugged. "Well, I've never had a boyfriend, so... yeah.." Upon hearing her answer, he smiles to himself. "Wait, you never had a boyfriend? Like... NEVER?" He asked. Dara nodded. Then she asked, "Enough talking about me. How about you? Why did you came here?" Jiyong gave her a sweet smile, and answered, "At first, I just wanted to take great pictures, but now I've captured the GREATEST picture of them all, my mission is accomplished." Dara asked him again, "Wow! Really? Where did you captured it?" with an enthusiastic voice. Jiyong, once again, smiled sweetly at her. His next answer gave Dara butterfly in her stomach. "The greatest picture is now sitting in front of me, sipping on her macchiato. She had a smile that could brighten the day, like the sun." 

    When I remembered his answer, I felt giddy. "Kyaa~ Omo, omo!! He said I'm his greatest picture!!" I said out loud while rolling on the bed, holding the pillow. Hmm.. I should call Bommie to talk about it! Heh? But she must be asleep by now. Hmm.. who should I call?? Oh! Chaerin! I dialed Chaerin's number, but no one answers. I sighed. Aishh.. I guess she must be talking to her Seungri oppa right now.. Oh well, I should just sleep then..

                                                                                      +++++++

      It's my last day in Jeju Island. Tomorrow, I have to go back to Seoul again. I sit on a bench in front of the hotel, waiting for Jiyong. Yesterday he promised me he would come here and bring me to his favourite ice cream shop. I'm fiddling with my fingers,when I hears a soft voice, almost like a kid's voice, calling my name. "Dara-unnie?" I looks in front of me, and sees a little kid, holding a rose with her. I nodded. "Yes, I'm Dara-unnie. Why?" I asks her. She gives the rose to me, and says, "A guy asked me to give this to you." With that, she runs away. I was dumbfounded. 

Then, another kid comes, giving me a rose too, this time with a card. When I asks him, it's the same answer. After a few minutes, the roses I've received becomes too many, that I can't even hold it all. A rose falls to the ground, and I bent down, trying to pick it up, when a hand helps me take it. I looks up, and sees Jiyong. He smiles at me, and sits besides me."Do you like it?" He asks. I nodded sheepishly. "Is this your idea?" I asks him back. He nodded. "Now, let's go to the ice cream shop I told you about." He says, and takes my hand. 


A/N: Hi guys!! *waves* finally I've finished this update!! Sorry if I have kept you waiting for so long.. Dara's story will come to an end in the next update! I hope you'll like this update~ Bye bye!