Dara's Story Final: Fate

4 Seasons Of Love

        Finally, it's time for me to leave. Aishh.. I'm so gonna miss this place. I felt like I only came here yesterday. I looks around the airport while walking towards the departure station, holding the plane ticket in my hand. Suddenly, I felt a hand clasps my wrist. I turns. "Please, before you go, hear me out." He says.

I looks at Jiyong, who had helped me a lot for the past 3 days, and also helped me searched for taxi to go to the airport this morning. "What is it?" I asks him. He smiles bitterly, and answers, "To tell you the truth, I've fallen for you. You don't have to answer me, I only need to let this out my head. I don't know if we will meet again, but if we do meet again, I want you to give me an answer."

I almost want to open my mouth to answer him, when there's an announcement saying that my flight have to depart soon, and I have to check in quickly. I only smiles at him, and bids him goodbye before storming off to check in. Jiyong, if only you knew how I felt towards you..

                                                                       ++++++++

     It's been three days since I last saw Jiyong. I began to reflect to my actions back then. Aishh!! I should have just answered 'Yes'!! Jinjja!! What have you done Sandara Park! You have just ruined your chance of getting a boyfriend!!! I feel like hitting myself over and over again.

Then, I realized three pairs of eyes are looking directly at me, with the word 'weird' written on their eyes. Chaerin suddenly chuckles. "I think she's in love. Unnie, you are in love isn't it??~" She says. Bommie just rolled her eyes. Minji looks at me blankly and take a sip of her drink. "Omo!! Unnie! You're blushing!! I'm right!! Who is it?" Chaerin suddenly shouted out loud, earning furious glares from everyone in the cafe.

Aishh... this kid surely have her own moods. One second she's charismatic, one second she's cute, and another second she can be a little irritating. Like now. I have no other choices but to tell them the whole story.

After a few minutes of story-telling, their faces all changed. Chaerin's face lights up, Bommie's face looks like she wanted to puke, and Minji looking like she just watched those Disney princess movies. "Unnie, what's the guy's name?" Chaerin asks me out of the blue. "Hmm? Kwon Jiyong. Why? Do you know him?" I answers. Chaerin shakes her head, and says, "Nope. Never heard his name." But I can feel that she's hiding something from me...

CHAERIN'S POV

When I heard the guy's name, I doesn't feel surprised at all. Do you guys know why? Yes, because I have met him before. And why didn't I tell Unnie I know him? Well, it's simple. Yesterday, Seungri oppa had told me that Jiyong met someone that he really liked during his vacation in Jeju, and the girl's name? Sandara Park. So, as you expected, Seungri oppa really asked me for Dara-unnie's number to give it to Jiyong oppa. And I gave her number, after I heard that Jiyong oppa planned something special for her after he knew that he might have the chance of meeting Dara-unnie again. 

I hope Dara-unnie can finally get a boyfriend soon! :)

END OF POV

                                                                      +++++++++

      Chaerin called me this afternoon, asking me to go shopping with her. I didn't sense anything unusual, so I agreed to go with her. However, the weird thing is, she only asked ME. All this time, she would always asked ALL of us to go shopping, but this time she only asked me. Isn't that weird? Hmm.. maybe she only wanted to spend some quality time with me..

After buying some clothes and stuffs, I thought we would go home, but Chaerin has other plans. "Unnie, let's go eat some bulgogi there!" She said while pointing her finger to one of the BBQ restaurants along the streets. I just nodded. After eating, we finally goes home. Or at least, that's what I thought.

I look at my watch. 10.00 P.M.. Wow. It's so late! I never thought that shopping and eating could take a long time! As we were walking by the roadside to search for a taxi, Chaerin got a call from someone. "Huh? It's time already? Okay! We'll be there in 5 minutes!" She said to the caller. Okay... that conversation makes me feeling suspicious. In a flash, Chaerin takes my hand and practically drags me to someplace. After a few minutes, she stopped her tracks and lets go of my hand. "Yah! What are you doing?! I almost die of heart attack, you know!" I shouted to her. Really! The way she drags me could kill anyone!

Chaerin only smiled at me, and answers, "I'm so sorry unnie. Anyway, just go inside, and you'll meet 'that person'. Bye, unnie!!" and runs away. Wait.... What?! I looks at the door in front of me. This door seems like the backdoor to some shop.. I follows what Chaerin said, I opens the door and steps inside. Oh my god, it's so dark!! Umma!!! Help me!! Suddenly, I felt someone holds my hand and guided me.

I keep walking, with the guidance. Then, the person who guided me stops his/her tracks, and left. What happened?? I was still thinking what did I just do, walking in some random place. What if... there's actually a serial killer in this place, and he's coming at me right this second to kill me?! Umma!!! I don't wanna die!! Let me have a boyfriend first before I die!! Then, a light came out from above, breaking my trail of thoughts. Oh my god!!! A spaceship!! Umma!! I feels too afraid, so I kneel to the ground and curls myself, waiting for the spaceship to take me. Eh? But.. why does the ground feels... cold?

I looks around me, and gasped. OH. MY. GOD. It's tulips!!!!!! I sees tulips in different colours, being arranged in a shape of a heart according to their colours. Then, it hits me. I was actually standing on an ice rink, right in the middle of these heart-shaped tulips! But, who could be doing this to me?

It can't be... I looks in front of me, only to find Jiyong walking towards me, and smiling. "Do you like that?" He asks me. I nodded. "Okay, now drop the question. Since when did you knew Chaerin?" I asks him back, looking him right in the eyes. I never knew they both knows each other! He smiles at me. I thought he wanted to answer me, but he asks me another question, the question I didn't get to answer the other day.

"Do you accept my feelings to you?" He says, coming closer to me. Now, the distance between me and him is like only 1 inch. I feels so nervous right now. He chuckles, and says, "You looks so cute with the new blusher. Where did you buy it?" Huh....? I didn't even wear a makeup! Suddenly, he pinches my cheek. "Aigoo... you looks so cute when you blushes!" Then, he brought my face up to his, and kisses me, making me breathless.

After that, he pulls out from the kiss, smiling at me. "I think I already know what's your answer, but I still want to hear it from you." He says, while looking at me. "I...I... I love you." Oh my god!! Finally! I've said it! Yes! Way to go, Dara! After uttering those magic words, my face feels hot, and I think I'm blushing so much right now..

I looks up, wondering why there's no reaction or any answer. I sees Jiyong blushed, like he wasn't expecting me to say those words. I waves my hand in front of his face. "Jiyong-sshi!" I call his name a few times, while waving my hand. Finally, he gets up to his senses, and says, "Now we're a couple, so I want you to call me 'Oppa'." "But.. I'm older than you, so you should call me 'Noona'!" I answered back, looking at him with a fierce look.

After a series of staring contest, finally he says, "Okay then. You call me 'Oppa', and I'll call you 'Noona'. Easy. Now, try calling me 'Oppa'." I feel like slapping him in the face. But then, what he said do makes sense. "Jiyong-oppa?" I says, looking at him. He smiled, and also says, "Dara-noona?" Then, we laughed, because it felt so weird! "I love you too, noona." He says, while taking my left hand and kisses it.

I, Sandara Park, who never had a boyfriend, finally gets a hot one on spring. We didn't need to be desperate in searching for love, it will come by itself. Just wait. Maybe, one day you'll meet your true love.


A/N: Finally, I've finished Daragon's story!! I'm sorry if this one didn't meet your expectations, and I'm sorry for many grammatical mistakes, etc. I've been too busy these days.. T.T So, today, I'm making a double update as a gift to you guys who keep waiting for me!! ^^