Dara's Story Part 1: I Hate Spring!

4 Seasons Of Love

On one spring in a certain year..

    "Hi Dara! Wow, you looks pretty today, as usual! I'm so jealous of you!" My classmate said to me. I only smiled at her, to be polite. To tell the truth, I got that kind of compliment almost everyday. But for me, it doesn't matter if there's not even one guy thinks I'm pretty. I sighed, and looks at the beautiful flowers that started to bloom. Aishh.. I hate it when flowers starts to bloom. I thought, as I walks through the trees. Then, I see a couple sitting on a bench, both are smiling while looking at the flowers. I sighed again. As I continues my walk, I sees a couple, eating ice cream together while holding hands. Okay.. now I starting to get mad. Why does everyone loves to torture me?! Gaahh... I better walk out from this park, before I blow up.

Really, spring time always turned me into a cranky woman!

                                                                         +++++++

On one spring, the following year..

     I runs as fast as I can to my class. Aishh!! Why did I watch Inkigayo so late at night yesterday?! I thought to myself. Then, I bumped into someone. "Opps, sorry." I blurted out, without even looking. "Oh, Sandara-sshi? You're late again, aren't you?" A man's voice said. I looks up, and see Lee Donghae, my senior. Oh my god.. he looks hot as usual! I smile and answer, "Sunbae. Yes, I'm late, again. I've to go now, bye!" as I runs quickly to my class. 

I was walking home, when someone call me. I look at the phone, and it writes, 'Bommie'. "Hello? Yah, what is it?" I asks. I feel really tired, and cranky right now. God, I can even see my bed right in front of me now. "Dara-yah! Let's go to the ice rink? I really want to go ice skating.." Okay... I'm about to die because of exhaustion right here, and she asks me to go ice skating? She must be kidding me! "Sorry Bommie-yah, I... don't feel good these days." I hear Bommie sighes. "Oh, I forgot that you hate spring. Okay then, I'll go to your house and we'll watch movies together! Okay?" I just mumbles an "Okay" and hang up.

Okay.. this is the thing that I hate the most when I watching movies with Bommie. She would pick the movies that has the most violence, and actions. "Look! This is newest movie for Final Destination!" She says, and immediately puts the disk in the cd player. "Bommie! I want to watch Twilight!!" I said. She pouts, and shook her head. "No! Twilight is sooo corny! I don't like it!" I feel too tired to pick a fight, so I just say, "Okay, okay. Just watch Final Destination then." 

A few days later, I started to think about the best way to get away from seeing those lovey dovey couples along the road, and almost everywhere around me. Then, I got an idea. 

                                                                       ++++++++ 

         I walks out from the airport, and looks at the bright sky. Ahh~ Jeju-do!! I finally decided to go here, when I realized that I can go and takes a lot of pictures here, as to ease my mind about finding a boyfriend. I looks at the small paper in my hand that writes the location of my hotel. I saw a taxi, and goes towards it.

The next day, I goes to a garden, bringing with me a DSLR camera. Minji said to me before, that I should go here if I want to capture great pictures. I walks through the flowers, and found tulips, my favorite flower. I started to get all excited and takes a lot of pictures of the flower, on different angle. "Oh my god!! It's so pretty!!" I said, as I taking the pictures. As I was taking the pictures, I'm oblivious to the fact that someone is watching me.

JIYONG'S POV

       I'm trying to find the most suitable angle to capture the whole bunch of tulips, when I saw a girl through my camera lens. She is really gorgeous, with the sun shining brightly on her porcelain skin. I saw her smiling while taking the pictures, and I have to say, something triggered me to take her smiling picture. After capturing her smiling picture, I checked how the picture turns out. And it turns out great! Her smile, combined with the beautiful purple tulips in the background, made me smile. Finally, I have found the perfect picture I'm searching this past 4 days! I think I should thank her for that, and maybe asks for her number.

But when I look back to the place where the girl was before, she's gone. I feel a little disappointed.

However, I had this weird feeling, that I'll see her again.

END OF POV


A/N: Now, here goes the first part!! If you waiting for the sweet moments, don't worry, I'll have many for the next part! Until then, bye bye~ *waves* ^^