Minzy's Story Final: Dance of Love

4 Seasons Of Love

       Only a week left before the dance-off. I feel so nervous, and I also have been practicing so hard to make sure that I won't forget the steps I have prepared myself. I only sleeps 3 hours a day, and Umma have been nagging at me, saying that I should get enough sleep to take care of my face, and blah blah blah. And I only answer her nagging with a smile. 

Today, I goes to the studio to practices again, and to thank Daesung-oppa for all the things he had teached me. After putting on the music, I stands in front of the mirror, and starts counting the steps. One, two, three. Again. One, two, three, four. Suddenly, I hears the voice of people talking. I stops the music and stands behind the door.

"Yah, why didn't you just tell her how you felt?" I hears a guy's voice. I feels like I've heard that voice before, but..... oh! It's Jiyong oppa's voice. Why does he come here though? Does he knew Daesung-oppa? "I didn't know how to. Whenever I'm in front of her, I felt so nervous, I can't even talk. What should I do, hyung?" I hears Daesung-oppa's voice answering Jiyong-oppa's question. Maybe they're friends, I think.

I want to hear the whole conversation, but my phone suddenly vibrates in my pocket, indicating that someone is calling me. I press the 'Answer' button angrily. "Minji-yah!! Let's have lunch together! We'll wait for you at the cafe beside the studio!" Dara-unnie's voice attacks my eardrum. I frowns. Aishh... I was just about to practice..

I walks down the stairs and gets out from the building. While walking, I can't stop myself from wondering, who is the girl that Jiyong-oppa talked about just now. It couldn't be me.. Daesung-oppa can perfectly talks when he's in front of me. I let out a sigh. No matter what, there would never be someone who thought I'm pretty with all this pimples. Well, I should just eat and forget all this.

                                        ++++++++

  Finally. It's time. A few minutes more, and I'm gonna give it my best shot. I looks at the contestants that is performing right now. After them, it's gonna be my turn. "Minji-yah, fighting!! We know you can do it!" Dara-unnie and Bommie-unnie say to me. I smiles and nods at them. Suddenly, I hears the MC calls my name. I walks out to the main stage. The music starts playing. I starts to count the beats, along with the steps. One, two, three. Again. One, two, three, four. While I dance, I saw many people looking at me with an amazed look at their faces.

Then, after I does my final step, which is popping, I thought everyone has gone crazy, because they are all cheering and shouting. I smiles, bows down, and goes back inside the backstage. "Minji-yah!!! OMG!! Your dance steps were so great!! I think you'll win this year." Dara-unnie says to me, while holding my shoulders.

After a while, all the contestants are being called to stand up on the main stage, as they were about to announce the winners. I stands on stage, didn't expect to win or something. I never won before, anyway. The MC announces the third place. Then, I hears my name being called to stand beside another contestants, a dance group. But still, I thought that they will win it. "Okay, these are the two dancers that got the most vote from the judges. And the winner is..." The MC speaks, while looking at his flash card.

The MC smiles at me, before announcing the winner. "Contestant number 15, Gong Minji!! Congratulations!" When I hears my name being announce as the winner, I can't believe it. My mind flashes back to when my classmates makes fun of me, saying that I can't dance, and finally, I remembered Daesung-oppa. Without him, I wouldn't be here, taking this honour. I have to thank him.

                                   ++++++++

  I runs back to the backstage, to meet up with the unnies. Chaerin-unnie comes at me and hugs me. Then, Dara-unnie and Bommie-unnie joins in too. "You have done your best, Minji-yah. Oh, you have a message. Here." Chaerin-unnie says while handing me my cellphone. I flips open the phone, and sees a message from Daesung-oppa.

It writes, 'CONGRATS ON YOUR WINNING. I'VE PREPARED SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE IT. COME TO THE STUDIO BEFORE 10 P.M..' -DAESUNG.

Hmm.. I wonder what have he prepared. "Yah, who is it from? You're grinning from ear to ear!" Bommie-unnie says, while trying to peek at the message. I hides the phone behind me and answers, "Nothing~". Then, I takes my bag and runs out to the studio. "Bye unnie!! I'll call you all later!" I shouts while running. They all smiles and waves back at me.

                                        ++++++++

   When I arrives at the studio, I sees candles everywhere. I have to say, it's a really romantic atmosphere in there. O...kay... what is the meaning of all this?? I keeps walking slowly, when I sees Daesung-oppa in front of me, wearing....tux?! He smiles, while walking towards me. He reaches his hand out to me, while kneeling.

"Will you have a dance with me?" He says, still putting on his smile. I feel like my heart's gonna pop out right this second. I smiles, and takes his hand.

The faint music at the background, the roses on the floor, and all these candles made me feel like I want to faint right here, right now. Not to include this man in front of me whose smiling and keeps his eyes to me throughout the whole dance. If I'm gonna die today, I'll die happy.

                                   +++++++++

    "Do you want to know something?" He suddenly says, his eyes still looking at me. I just nods. "I love you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met, inside and outside." He continues, never taking his eyes off me. My face starts to redden. Even my past boyfriends had never said that to me.

Suddenly, the music stops. I looks up, to find Daesung-oppa leans his head closer to me. Then, our lips met. At the moment, I feel like my heart's is going to burst, and I hope time would stops, so I could cherish this moment forever.

He pulls away a moment later, and says, "Minji-yah, will you be my girlfriend?". I smiles widely, and answers, "I'll be happy to." and then giving him a hug. "I love you, Minji-yah." He says. "Me too, oppa."

I, Gong Minji, has finally met someone who accepts me for who I am this summer. Be confident in yourselves. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't worry, you'll meet someone who'll think that you're a goddess, even if you aren't.


>> A/N: Hi guys!!! :D First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!! Finally, Minzy's story has come to an end! I can start making TopBom's story now~ keke. How do you like this one? I think it's a little... cheesy? ;D Anyway, leave a comment so I can know what are you all thinking about my story so far.. okay?

P/S: TO ALL NEW SUBSCRIBERS, WELCOME!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! XOXO