Bom's Story Part 2 : Blind Date?

4 Seasons Of Love

      Today, I wakes up later than usual. After getting a shower and freshen myself up, I goes to the kitchen to prepare some steamed corn. After eating it, I get my roller skates and head to the park near my apartment. I sat on the bench for a while to wear my roller skates. After putting it on, I started to skates around the park, with the cold air of fall liberates my hair. 

I still skating happily, when I felt like I had tumbled into someone and falls onto the ground. "Ouch! Don't you have eyes?!" I shouted as I gets up. I looks at the person who I tumbled into. "Y..you! The guy who had stole my banana cake!!" I shouted, again, while my finger pointed to his face. He looks up to look at me, and gets up. "Yah, I don't know you, but you should apologize for running onto me." He says, while looking straight in my eyes.

Oh my god. I feel like my eyes are being right now. I diverted my eyes to the tree behind him, feeling threatened by those eyes of his. He chuckles. "Then, you want to say sorry or not?" He said, his eyes still fixed at me. "Sorry." I said meekly while bowing and skates back to my apartment block as fast as I can. 

I just didn't want to meet him again, that's why I apologized.

However, God has something in store for me.

                                                                          +++++++++

      "Bommie-yah!!!!" Dara screams out my name while walking into my apartment. I looks at her, while munching on my steamed corn. "Yah! No wonder you're getting chubbier! Just stop eating that thing and exercise, can you?" She nags while sitting beside me on the couch. I just shrugged, and keeps eating. "Why do you came here? You must have something to tell me, right?" I asks her after finishes my corn. She smiles cheekily.

"Omo, you do know me! Well, I do have a favor to ask you." She answers, while scratching the back of her head. "Shoot." I says, not expecting anything weird. But her next sentence made me want to strangle her to death, friend or not. "I want you to go on a blind date."

                                                                     +++++++++

     After constant nagging from Dara, I finally agreed to go to the blind date. Wearing my hoodie and just my denim shorts, I goes to the blind date. When I enters Starbucks Coffee, I looks around the shop to search for Dara. Then, I sees her with a guy sitting in front of her. That must be the guy she talked about yesterday. She waves cheerfully at me, and I smiles back at her.

When I reached the table where the two of them were seated at, my heart stopped beating as soon as I saw the guy's face. He also seems to be surprised as well. "Bommie-yah!! Sit here!" Dara instructed me to sit in front of that guy. He chuckles, and says, "So, your name is Park Bom? Nice to meet you, I'm Choi Seunghyun." He said, while taking out his right hand, probably expecting me to shake it.

I looks at him with a I-don't-like-you face. "Whatever your name is, you still have stolen my banana cake." I said, looking outside the window. He looks at me with a surprised face. "What? But the cake is mine in the first place! You're so weird. Just let it go and go search for another cake, will you?" He said to me, while smirking. 

"No!! The banana cake was my first love and you have stole it! You evil kidnapper!" I answered him and stood up, planning to just walk away from the shop than keep arguing with this guy. "Bommie-yah! You've promised me to just go along with this date, so don't break it." Dara suddenly said, making me sit down.

                                                                              +++++++++

    I keeps eating my banana cake, trying to ignore his penetrating stare. After a series of nagging contest with Dara, finally I gave up and just go on a date with that Seunghyun guy. So, he brought me back to the bakery where he stole my cake and bought me another banana cake.

I can't take this anymore. Can't I just eat this peacefully? I looks up from the cake, and looking at him. "What? Just stop staring at me, will you? You're disturbing my loving session with this cake." I said, and then keeps eating. He chuckles, then holding my chin up, and wipe my lips with a tissue. My eyes grows big, because of shock. "You eat like a pig, you know. It's cute though." He said, while smiling, showing his dimples.

I don't know why, but I'm blushing! Aishh... what is this feeling.. I looks away to avoid his eyes. Suddenly, he laughed so loudly that everyone in the shop is looking at us. I feel so embarassed and immediately gets up and walks out from the shop. I mean, if you were me, you would do the same too, right?

After getting out from the bakery, I waits for him outside. Well, I can't just leave people just like that, can I? After a while, I sees him walks out from the shop. I give a death stare at him, hands on my hips. "Yah! Why did you laughed just now? Do I looks like a clown to you?" I asks.

His next answer, makes my heart starts beating in a weird rhythm.

"No, it's not that.. It's just.. you looks so cute when you're blushing."


A/N: Finally!! Part 2 have been updated! Yay! So, in this part, the aliens starts to know each other.. keke. To tell the truth, I really enjoyed writing this one! Maybe it's because they're my favorite couple.. :D

Leave comments so I can know what you all thought about my story so far!!

Welcome to all new subscribers!! :)

Next update will be the next weekend!