Epilogue

4 Seasons Of Love

         Bom looks at her watch. "Where the hell are they?! It's been 5 minutes for God's sake!" She says, while sitting on one of the chair in the hall. "Just wait. Maybe they got stucked in a traffic jam or something." Seunghyun answers.

Today, Seunghyun's friend, Choi Dongwook is getting married, and he invited Seunghyun with the others to help him with something before the ceremony began.

Then, the groom walks towards the couple. "Seunghyun-yah! I thought you wouldn't come! And who is this pretty lady beside you?" Dongwook says, and looks at Bom.

"Hyung, you're getting married, don't flirt with other girls. This is Park Bom, my girlfriend." Seunghyun answers.

Suddenly, Taeyang and Jiyong, with their girlfriend walks inside the wedding hall. Dara runs towards Bom and eyeing her up and down. "Wow! You look... girly!!" She commented, and laughing like an idiot. Bom shot a look at her. Dara finally stops laughing and runs behind Jiyong.

The guys laughs seeing the two best friends acting like a kid. "Guys, come with me. I want to show you something." Dongwook says to Seunghyun and to the two guys that just arrived. Then, they followed Dongwook.

Dara and Bom looks at each other, and look at Taeyang's girlfriend. She looks kinda shy. "Hi! I'm Sandara Park, you can just call me Dara. And that girl over there is Park Bom. You can call her Bom. And you?" Dara chirped to the girl.

The girl looks at Dara, and answers, "Hi. I'm Lee Jieun. Nice meeting you guys." She answers with a smile. "Aigoo!! You're so cute!! Come, sit down with me here." Dara says and goes towards Bom.

At first, they were awkward, but in a matter of seconds, they're already happily talking to each other.

Suddenly, they hears a girl's voice, "Omo! Oppa, are you sure we're in the right place? There's no one here." All three of them turns to the front door. "Minji-yah!! We're here!!" Bom calls the girl. Minji turned to them and smiles. "Unnie!!" She shouts and come to them. "Sorry to interrupt you guys, but where are the others?" Daesung asks.

"Oh, I think they're in there." Bom answers and points to one of the room. Daesung smiled. "Thanks, noona!" and walks towards the room. She looks at him for a while, and turns to Minji. "So, he's the smiling angel you saved in your phone?" Minji turns to deep crimson when she hears the question. "Yes.."

"Well, I can see why you called him that," Bom answers back. Suddenly, another voice was heard. "Oppa, this wedding hall is so pretty!!" All four of them turns to the back. "Chaerin-unnie! Here!!" Minji waves at Chaerin. She smiles and walks towards them. Seungri follows her.

"Hey ladies. Mind if I join in?" He says while smirking. Bom made a face at him. "Go away!" She says.

"You'll regret this one day!" Seungri answers back and laughs. Then he asks Jieun, "Jieun-ah, where's the other hyungs?" Jieun points towards the room. Seungri smiles at her and compliments her, "Wow! You looks cute! You should wear dresses often. Bye!" and goes to the room.

The other four girls looks at Jieun curiously. "Do you know him before?" Chaerin asks. Then, Jieun laughs.

"Don't think of anything else, unnie. He's just a friend. Besides, he's the one who introduce Youngbae oppa to me." She answers. Then, there's a chorus of "Ohh" from the other four girls.

                                                                                                       ++++++++++

      "Choi Dongwook and Park Hanbyul, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says. The crowds were clapping their hands.

Dara clutches her chest heartily, and began imagining the day when Jiyong and her would be standing at the altar, and saying their promises to each other...

"Yah! Dara-yah! Sandara Park! Are you still there?" She hears Bom's voice and felt her body is being shaked like crazy. She looks up, and finds Bom looking at her.

"What-- what just happened?" She asks. Bom just rolled her eyes.    

"Come on, everyone has gone to eat! What are you doing here with that stupid faraway look on your face?" Bom replies the question.

Dara suddenly shots up from her seat, and drags Bom towards the food section.

"Mmm!! This is delicious!" Dara compliments the food. Chaerin looks at her unnie weirdly. "But, Dara-unnie, all melons taste the same.. is there a difference?" She then asks.

Dara just shrugged, and keeps eating the melon, while looking at Chaerin that started to walk away. Suddenly, she felt her eyes is being covered. "Yah, who is this?" She says, feeling puzzled. When she can finally sees and turns around, Jiyong's smile greets her. She smiles back.

"Aigoo! I thought someone tried to kidnapped me!" Dara says, while slowly hitting Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong just chuckled seeing Dara's reaction. "The only one who'll be kidnapping you is me." He then says while kissing Dara's forehead, making Dara blushed.

While on the other side in the room, the music is being played and Seungri asked Chaerin to dance. "Jagi, let's dance?" Seungri asks while making a cute face.

"No, I'm not in the mood for dancing. Just go dance by yourself." There comes Chaerin's reply.

Seungri makes an aegyo. "Aah~ let's go.. I'm not used to dancing alone~" He pleads once again with a cute voice. Chaerin looks at him.

"Yah! It should be me who making an aegyo! Not you! Let's do an aegyo battle! If you wins, I'll dance with you." Chaerin challenged. Seungri nods. 

After a series of aegyos, finally Chaerin wins. "Yay!! I don't have to dance!" She yells excitedly. Seungri looks at her, and chuckled. 

"Aigoo... I became really weak whenever I'm with you.." Seungri then said, and kisses her cheeks. Cherin blushed by his actions. 

"Oppa! There's a lot of people here! Don't you feel embarrased?!" She whispered. Seungri smiles. "There's nothing embarrasing when it's about you." There comes his sweet reply.

While on the dance floor, Minji and Daesung are dancing together to a slow song. "Doesn't this makes you reminisce back to when I first asked you to be my girlfriend?" Daesung asks, his eyes looking right at Minji's.

Minji nods. "I'll never forget that moment, oppa. Not until I die." She replies, while looking down, embarrased.

Daesung smiles and kisses her forehead. "I love you, Minji-yah." He says, with the slow music in the background.

While Bom is searching for banana, because she saw a girl holding a banana earlier. Suddenly, Seunghyun comes to her, bringing with him a banana. "You're searching for this, right? Here." He says, while gives the banana to her.

Bom smiles. "Thanks. Where did you found this? I was searching for it like crazy!" She asks, eating the banana. Seunghyun just chuckles. 

"Right behind you, corn princess." He answers with a poker face. Bom looks at him, her eyes becomes wide. "Yah! I thought I have told you not to call me by that name in public!" She whispers quite loudly, and hits Seunghyun's shoulder lightly a few times.

"But, you are my corn princess. There's nothing wrong in letting people know that." There comes his reply.

Bom then stands in front of Seunghyun, her hands on her hips. "Anyway, just don't call me by that nickname in public! The girls will laugh at me! Especially Dara. Arrasseo?" She instructed, making an angry face at Seunghyun.

"Aigoo... how can you manage to always make my heart melts with your cuteness?" Seunghyun said, and pulls her nose lightly, while smiling.

Bom's face suddenly changes to deep red. "Whatever. I'm taking this." She replied, and takes another banana on the table.  

Seunghyun just chuckled, and looks at Taeyang and Jieun who were dancing to a slow song. "Let's go dancing, my dear corn princess." He said, and then grabs Bom's hand, to the dance floor.

                                                                           ++++++++

      "Okay, everyone!! I'll throw this bouquet now! Get ready!" Hanbyul said to everyone in the room, before turning to her back and throws her bouquet.

Bom runs to catch the bouquet, in fact, everyone in the room did, except for Chaerin and Minji. Apparently, they thought that they are too young to get married soon.

"Aigoo, look at these people, oppa!" Chaerin exclaimed, to which Seungri only nodded.

Dara moves a bit to the left, and she didn't realize that Bom is actually moving towards the opposite direction. And then, the sound of heads collide was heard.

"Ouch!" Both of them exclaimed. They look at each other, and laughed.

"Omo!" Suddenly, a voice was heard. Everyone turns to the person who said that.

Minji, the one who got the bouquet, feels embarrased by the looks people are giving her. "Sorry." She finally said.

Everyone in the room turns back and do their own thing.

"Minji-yah! How in the world did that bouquet ends up in your hands?" Bom asked. Minji just shrugged. "I don't even know, unnie." She answers.

"I think it's too early for us to get married, isn't it? But I won't say no if you want to." Daesung teased Minji who was still dumbfounded by the bouquet. "Oppa!" She replied, and hits Daesung by his shoulder, her face changed to deep red.

"Just say it Minji-yah, you do want to get married soon, aren't you?" Dara then teased, while wagging her finger in front of Minji.

"Aishh... I don't want to be friends with all of you anymore!" Minji replied, and made a face.

All of them laughed.

 

                                                               -THE END-


 A/N: To all my lovely readers, thanks a lot for taking the time to read my crappy story~ *bows*  With this, '4 Seasons Of Love' has officially ended. Again, thanks a lot for reading!! And for G-Bom shippers, wait for my next fic! keke ^^

BYE BYE EVERYONE!!! *waves frantically*