Bom's Story Part 1: The Banana Cake Stealer Guy

4 Seasons Of Love

On one fall in a certain year...

      "Yah! Who dares to set me up on a blind date?!" I shouted while walking towards them. Dara smiled cheekily at me. Okay, I doesn't have to ask, actually. Only she would do that kind of thing! "But hey, the guy I've set you up with is a hot one! Lee Donghae. Who the hell doesn't know him in our college? And he even had the crush on you for the longest time, so I'm just helping him." Dara says in trying to escape my killing. I look at her with a fiery glare. 

Most girls would be happy if their friends sets them up with a hot guy, but for me, it writes 'BURDEN' all over.

I've never believed in love, and I doubt it if there are any guys out there that can change that.

But then I know, I was hella wrong!

                                                                              ++++++++++

On one fall, the following year....

       Yay! Fall comes again! The time when it's not too cold and not too hot, and the time when the leaves will changes to a beautiful orange-reddish colours. Okay, I sounded like a girl in love. Whatever. The conclusion is, I love fall!

I feel like eating cake today, so I goes to the bakery shop near my house to buy my favourite cake, the banana-flavoured one. When I walks inside the bakery, the cashier greets me. I smile at her, just to be polite. Then, I half run towards the frozen rack. My face lightens up when I sees the various cakes inside the rack. I scans around the rack to find the banana-flavoured cake and finally found it. The cake has only a slice left. "Miss, I want this one, please." I say to the worker, while pointing to the cake. 

Suddenly, a guy also points his finger to the same cake, and asking for it to another worker. I clears my throat. "Ahemm, I'm sorry, but I was the one who came here first, so.... the cake is mine." I says, while looking at him. Wow, he's one great looking guy.

Then, he looks at me. "What? But I asks for it first." He answers. What? No, he didn't! I came here first! "No, you didn't! When I asked for the cake, you came! So you're the one who came later!!" I shouts, unable to control my emotions. 

Then, the worker comes, and says, "I'm sorry miss, but he really did came first before you are and already ordered the cake." I looks at her with disbelief. "What?! But I didn't see him around here when I came just now!" I shouts again. The guy beside me snickers. "I guess you left your eyes at home, huh? I sat there, at the table beside the window when you came."

I shot him a look and left the bakery. Whatever. I can get the cake in another bakeries! There's a lot of bakeries in this city! Sheesh! I think as I walks through the sea of people at the street. I just didn't want to see that guy ever again!

Little did I knew, I will meet him again.


>>A/N: Hi guys!! ^^ How do you like this first one? Keke. It's a little short, huh?  I know, there's many of you TOPBom shippers out there (me myself included as well, ;D), and I bet you guys wants me to update the story soon, right? Anyway, I'll see. Maybe I'll update the second one this weekend or next weekend, as school has finally starting soon.

Leave a comment so I know how much you like my story! :)