Back To Reality... Sorta

The Way We Met

All eyes were on me, waiting on my answer.

Omg... What am I supposed to say...


"I'm really sorry.... I can't accept this offer..." I look towards everyone's disappointed faces. I bow. "I still have to finish college and I made... arrangements with my parents... I'm really happy and honored that you would invite me to be a part of this, but I really am sorry..." I said, with a small tinge of regret and sadness.

With a sigh, the director says, "I understand. School and family comes first."

I bow and thank him. Before I could walk away, Rapm- Namjoon and the rest comes up to me. "Can we still keep in contact though? I mean... You're actually one the first people that we have met, that didn't treat us differently because of who we were and you seem pretty genuine. We all agreed that we actually still wanted to keep in contact with you and stuff..." They all looked at my eagerly, awaiting my reply.

I gave them a smile, making them relax. "Haha... Sure. But I'll warn you ahead of time. I'm usually not the type to message people first, because I'm worried that I would be bothering them. So if you guys want to talk to me, initiate it. It would actually make me really happy to know that you guys actually would want to talk to me. And if you guys think the same way that I do, don't. I would always want to talk to you guys!" I smiled. I wrote down my information for all the messaging apps I had and gave it to them. "Well, I have to go catch my flight! I'll talk to you guys later!"

Before leaving, I gave Shira a kiss and a hug. Seeing this, the members all protested in unison. "Where is my hug?!" I laughed.

"Okay, get in line. I'll hug each of you." I told them. As they lined up, I gave them each a hug. As I got to the last one, which was Jungkook, he eagerly asked me, "Can I get a kiss on the cheek, like Shira?? Please, Noona??" I chuckled at his eagerness. Feeling impulsive, I decided to do it. I gave him a peck on the cheek and ran away to my gate, waving them goodbye. I heard a lot of protesting and Jungkook's screaming.


BTS Pov

"JUNGKOOK, YOU SLY LITTLE MAKNAE." JHope yelled, putting Jungkook in a headlock.

"If you guys wanted one, you could've asked, too!" Jungkook yelled out.

"Actually, it probably wouldn't... You're lucky that you are the youngest and the cutest. She probably did it out of how cute and adorable you were, like a little brother... Or one of the kids she takes care of." Yoongi pointed out with a smirk.

Taehyung and Jimin all fell down laughing. Jin was holding Shira, chuckling. "These are your appas, Shira." Shaking his head with a chuckle.

The only silent one was, Namjoon. He held onto the paper with Mika's contact information, a smile on his face as he looked in the direction Mika ran off in.

"oOoOo, Hyung~~ Why are you all smiley, smiley?" Jimin and Taehyung start to jump on Namjoon.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing. Let's go." He slightly blushed and then pulled Jimin and Taehyung off of him.

Everyone looked at each other and then to Namjoon, they all snickered and followed him.

 


Mika's Pov

I flop down onto my seat, thinking about the flight I just had. Man, that was intense... So many new people all at once... Just from one little girl... Shira... Gah, I'm gonna miss her~~ I started to reminice about all the events. And one event popped up vividly in my mind, me leaning on Namjoon's shoulder and him on my head... I felt a smile creep up on my face. I smacked my face, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. What is the likelihood of them actually keeping in contact with you? None. So get your head back down to earth. As I thought this, I heard a "KaTalk".

Jungkook: It was nice meeting you, Noona! Thanks for the kiss! Everyone is jealous now. :3 kekeke.

I silently chuckled to myself.

*KaTalk*

Taehyung: Nooona!!! Next time, can I get a kiss on the cheek, too??

I felt my face grow warm as I laugh.

*KaTalk*

*KaTalk*

Jimin: I hope to see you again!

Yoongi: Hey... It's Yoongi...

I hope I could see you guys again, too...

*KaTalk*

*KaTalk*

*KaTalk*

Man, these guys know how to message quick. Haha.

Hoseok: Don't be a stranger!

Jin: Shira is all pouty because you're gone. Haha, it's cute. We'll make sure to keep in touch, so that you can video chat with Shira. I'm pretty sure the guys would like that as well.

I smiled at the mention of Shira. Jin is just too nice. He definitely would make a great parent. I open up the last message, knowing who it was from.

Namjoon: I'm glad I met you. See you the next time I see you!

I'm glad I met you, too... Ah, uh, I mean, I'm glad I met everyone. Yes, that's what I meant. I facepalmed myself and let out a frustrated sigh, earning glances from the people around me. I give them an awkward smile and sink down into my seat.

*Flight 123 is now departing for Houston* The intercom said.

Welp, time to go back to my normal and unexciting life... 

Little did I know that although my present might stay the same, other than a few things, my entire future is going to be anything, but dull...

I get up and head towards the plane, ready to be back home in my bed after a long 2 months of being overseas and away from family.


A bit short, but hopefully, I can do more in the next chapter!

Please tell me how it is!

It'll help with my feeling dumb. Hahaha...