Song Making And Unknown Feelings

The Way We Met

When the weekend came, Yoongi knocks at my door so we can go to grab lunch. I yell out that the door is open and for him to come in, since I was getting dressed in my room. I start to get dressed in front of the mirror. I put on some jeggings and then a grey asymetric shirt that said 'But First Coffee'. I had just finished putting on my shirt, when the door to my room opens.

"OMG. YOONGI OPPA. PLEASE. KNOCK." I yell at him.

He gives me this confused face. "What? I don't... Oh... My bad..." He said, turning a bit pink. "Uh, nice outfit..."

What a dork... I sigh at him and we leave. We have lunch together and got some coffee before heading over to the studio. As we ate and walked and such, we just talked a little bit. Asking about what we've been doing, making fun of the other members, finding out each other's interests. This feels so relaxing. Just being able to talk to someone normally, not having to worry about anything. This is definitely something I could get used to... I thought to myself.

"So... Since you've been here, have you gotten to know anyone? You know... Other than us?" Yoongi asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I nodded. "Yeah, my coworkers. They are fun and nice. I think some of the male teachers might actually like me. Hahaha" I laughed.

"Oh... Really? Do... You like them back?" He curiously asked.

"Hahaha, no no no. I don't. They are nice, but I don't have feelings for them..." I told him, but then it reminded me of the feelings that I lacked...

I guess it showed on my face, because then Yoongi asked, "Are you alright?... What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh.. Uhm... It's just..." Should I tell him about this...? "I haven't felt anything towards someone in a while... I actually honestly don't know how it feels like anymore..." I stopped, then bitterly, laughed, "I'm probably just gonna grow up alone. I feel like not many people would like me and my personality. No one would really care..." I was at the brink of tears, but willed myself not to cry around Yoongi.

He frowned, "Don't say that... I'm sure someone would come along... I mean, especially if you are looking for someone who cares about you... I am posititve there is someone... You just gotta look for him..."

I sadly smiled at him. "Thanks... I dunno. Sometimes I think I feel something towards someone, but I never know if it is a feeling of admiration/affection or an actual feeling of liking them and falling in love with them..."

"Who do you feel that towards?" He asked curiously.

"Uhh..." I didn't want to tell him who it was... Cause I wasn't even sure. "Uhm... Let's go to the studio." I changed the topic and started walking away, hoping he would drop the subject.

"... Okay..." He said. I could hear sadness in his voice. I'm sorry that I can't tell you... I know that you really want to know... It's not that I don't trust him... But I'm just not ready...

~

We get to the studio and Yoongi immediately takes out everything he uses to think of lyrics and do whatever he does. I just kind of sit there, watching him. "You know... If you keep staring at me like that, I'm not gonna be able to write anything... It's like you can bore a hole through my head." He raised his eyes to look at me.

Embarrassed, I gave him a nervous chuckle, "Hahaha.... I don't know what to do..." I confessed.

"Just sit there, I guess... Talking to you through lunch and everything, brought up some ideas for lyrics, so just wait until I get stuck again... If I get stuck again. Sorry, you might get a bit bored..." He went back to his lyrics.

"Oh, Oh! Would you be able to rap for me? I know you're busy... But I wanna hear you rap! I've only heard it online, never live. So can you??" I asked him.

He looked at me, a bit surprised. "Uh... Sure... What did you want me to rap...?"

"Uhm... Anything! You choose!" I told him, smiling.

He thought about it. "Okay... It's uh... Okay." He then started.

 

"If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep
intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there’s a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes"

As he rapped, he looked like he was a bit pained. He must be thinking about the person he likes... He must be difficult to like someone when you're famous... I thought to myself.

"Isn't that from 'Just One Day' ?" I asked.

"Yeah... Thought it would be appropriate..." He said, looking away. "Uhm... Well, you heard me rap... I'm gonna go back to my lyrics... Yeah..."

"Okay..." I said looking down. Ugh, what can I do... I didn't bring anything with me... I started getting a bit bored, so I just sat on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I close my eyes, feeling like I was about to fall asleep. I started to hum a trot song, '내 나이가 어때서' and then I started to sing quietly to myself.

"Maeumeun hanayo

neukkimdo hanayo

geudaemani jeongmal nae sarang inde..."

As I was about to fall asleep, Yoongi's voice woke me up, "Mika?" I open my eyes and turn my head towards him.

"What's up?" I said half asleep.

"I forgot that you could sing... You gave me an idea! I was thinking of doing a mashup of trot and rap! Wanna help me with it? I was thinking of doing it with the song you just sang."

I shot up, embarrassed. How could I forget that I was singing out loud... I mentally facepalm myself. "Ah, uhm... That actually sounds like an amazing idea. I know Taehyung likes trot, so maybe you can ask him to sing it... Or Jungkook!" I told him, trying to help.

"Hmm...." He started to contemplate it. "Nah. I want to you sing."

"Wha-What? Why?? I can't sing like the others... Or like other idols... Don't you think it would be better to have a professional singer?" I tried to talk my way out of it. After an hour of convincing, I finally gave in. "Fine... But don't make this public... This can just be the demo." I told him. He nodded in agreement.

We got to work on piecing it together and inserting his rap lyrics in the appropriate places. Once we got everything ready, he pushed me towards the recording room. "You ready??" He said through the intercom... I gave him a look and a sigh, then finally nodded my head. We decided to go ballad style, so I started to sing. He would stop me every now and then and tell me to redo it because my voice was a little shaky or I went faster or slower in some areas. Finally when I finished recording, I looked at Yoongi, he was just staring at me through the glass. "Uhm... Oppa... How was that?" I asked him, but no answer. "YOONGI." I called out to him.

"Yah, I'm older than you." He snapped out of his daze and retorted.

I snickered. "OP-PA. Geez, you weren't answering me..." I told him. "So was this alright?"

"Uh, yeah. It was actually really good. You can come out now." He told me. Once I got out, he then said, "I'm gonna try to revise my part a bit more." He looks at the time. "Wow, it's 1AM... You can go back before me."

I shook my head, I didn't want him to be alone. "No, it's alright. I'll wait for you." I yawned.

He laughed. "You sure? You look pretty tired. I nodded my head.

"I'll just sit on the couch and wait for you." I told him, walking over towards the couch.

"Alright." He said, and turned back towards his lyrics.

I sat there for a while, feeling my eyelids fall. Right before I fell asleep, I heard a sigh and felt something warm cover me... And... A kiss??

"Why can't I be the one in your heart..."

Feeling someone stirring next to me, I open my eyes. I'm on a bed... How did I end up on my bed... I was in the studio with Yoongi... I look over to my left and am greeted with a sleeping Yoongi. Yoongi... YOONGI. THIS IS NOT MY BED. As I was about to get up, I was immediately pulled back down and restrained by an arm, Yoongi's arm. Ugh, not this again... As I tried to struggle out, I didn't realize that all the members had gathered around.

"Uhh...." I heard one of them start.

I look up to find the members looking at me, some with faces of confusion and others with faces of hurt... One of them being Taehyung... "Guys... Can you help me...?" I practically pleaded.

Seokjin grabbed Yoongi's arm and pulled it away from me enough for me to get out. I gave out a huge huff once I became free. "So... what happened?" Jimin asked.

I looked at him and shrugged. "I was at the studio with Yoongi and  by the time we finished, it was 1AM. He wanted to continue working on it a little bit, so he wanted to stay for a little while longer.  I knew that he wasn't gonna come back if I didn't stay, or if he did stay, at least he wouldn't be alone. So I stayed with him.. But I ended up falling asleep... That's about all I know and remember." I told them.

"Yoongi carried her all the way back home." Seokjin stated. "When he came in, I woke up and saw him with her on his back." Everyone all nodded in understanding. Taehyung's face began to relax.

Just as Seokjin finished explaining, Yoongi woke up. "You guys are loud..." He muttered. He covered his face, but before doing so, I saw his face turn pink and like I could read his mind, I knew he was thinking about last night. Was what I felt and heard last night real?... Or was it all in my head because of the drowsiness... Or a dream...? His reaction says that it was real... I don't think he knows that I know...

What are these feelings? Can I really figure all of this out... There are just so many factors...


Yay! I got through all of the members!

The rest of the story... We'll see what happens. :3

Can you guys see the poll?