Jimin Got No Jams, But You Sure Have A Lot

The Way We Met

Almost a month has passed... I will be leaving next week... I haven't really been able to talk to the members because of the time difference, but Jason has been doing a pretty good job with keeping me company and trying to keep me positive about everything has happened and will happen. He still thinks that we could get through this where everyone would be happy, but I just don't believe it. Sometimes I would just agree with him, so he would stop and it wouldn't constantly keep reminding me of something that I would never have. These past few days have been kind of weird though. Me and Jason should have already chosen our flights and seats, but he keeps putting it off... Then sometimes he would be on the phone and move away from me, as if the person he is talking with is someone that I shouldn't know about... Or the topic is something private... I shrugged it off because I didn't want to be they nagging/prying fiancee.

I sit at my desk, grading papers while my students are doing their worksheets. To think that I only have 1 week left with these students. I flipped through my papers, reminiscing on all the memories that I made these past 2 years... Of course, the 7 boys filled most of it... From the prank that I played on them the very first day I came... To all those individual incidents with each other members... Seokjin with that awkward couple thing... Hoseok finding out about me working at the school... Jimin being a baby at the amusement park... Jungkook and his couple item spazz... Taehyung and his confession... Yoongi and his lyrics... And... Namjoon... From the beginning on that plane trip when we took care of Shira... Talking about random things in the two years we didn't see each other... That... more intimate... incident...

"Saeng-nim??" One of the students called out to me, pullling me out from my thoughts.

 I look up at him. "Yes? What is it? Do you need help with something?"

"Are you okay? You're crying..." The student said, then I realized all the students were looking at my with such saddened faces.

"Ah..." I laughed and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about how much I'll miss everyone and how much fun I had being here." I told them.

They all frowned and got up, running towards my desk, giving me a group hug. I giggled at their cuteness. "Yahh, Aedeul-ah. I'm fine. It's going to be okay." I could hear some of the girls sniffling. "We still have a week left! Let's make the most of it. You guys are gonna be graduating soon!" I tried comforting them, patting each of them on the head.

"What's going on here? Is everything alright?" A voice broke out in the room. I look towards the door, where the voice came from and saw the principal.

"Ah, students! Go back to your desks and do your work!" I hurried them over. "Sorry, sir. They were trying to comfort me. Haha" I told the principal with a nervous laugh. Great going, Mika. Hardly a week left and you still cause trouble.

"Ah, okay. I have an announcement for your class and... You." He said. I gave him a quizzical look. An announcement? Right now? I wonder what it could be... "We have a few guests for you guys. Please welcome them and be respectful." He told us. "You all may come in." He called out of the door.

The people I saw next completely had me in total shock. Speechless and just all sorts of jumbled. In a line, I see 7 people walk into the room. The first being Jason and the rest being BTS, minus... Namjoon... Where is he...?

"W-Why... Why are you guys here?!" I asked them, still astounded. Right after I asked this, the entire class erupted in screaming and fan girling and fan boying. By this time, other students and faculty had ran over to see what all the commontion was about.

"EVERYONE QUIET DOWN." The principal shouted out, trying to calm the students down. Once everyone had recollected their emotions, there were many hands that shot up, all eagerly wanting to ask questions.

I looked at my students and they looked at me. "Yes...?" I pointed towards one of them.

"YOU KNOW BTS? HOW DO YOU KNOW BTS?" They practically shouted, which caused everyone else to shout the same question.

"Uhm... It's a long story... But yes, I do know them... They're my friends." I answered the question, causing everyone to be so shocked that no one spoke.

Because it was so quiet, you could hear someone outside of the door scoff, "No wonder her students won that performance last year... They probably had personal training from them... Mika could never have had that much creativity and skill to do all of that."

"Who said that? Come into this room, RIGHT NOW." Hoseok said with some much force that everyone jolted. A few seconds of silence and no one had come forth. "I SAID NOW!!" With that, someone was shoved into the room. This person I recognized as another teacher, someone who actually didn't take a liking to me from day one that I got here.

"Hey... Hoseok Oppa... Don't make a big deal out of it... It's fine..." I tried to calm him down.

"No, it's not." He looked at me and then turned back. "During that talent show, we did NOTHING to help her with ANYTHING. She wouldn't even tell us that she even worked here. She kept it all a secret. We didn't find out that it was even her dancing with the students until the end of the day. She had done EVERYTHING by herself. She pieced the songs together, she trained her students, she even made her own choreography to 'Hold Me Tight'. So don't you DARE say that she isn't creative or that isn't good enough at something." He said the last statement with so much poison in it that the teacher it was directed at fell to the ground. Everyone sat there, shocked that the member who was supposed to always be smiling and happy, could sound and look so intimidating.

"Hoseok Oppa... It's fine. Stop." I got up and put a hand on him to show him that I wanted him to stop. He looked at me, sighed and then gave me a smile. I backed up and looked at all of them. Ready to find out the answer to my question. "So, tell me. WHY are you guys at my work place... I specifically told you guys not to come... Plus I thought you guys were in the States! Where's Namjoon? And Jason! Why're you with them?" I turned to Jason.

Jason grinned. "Weeellll, " He started, staring at the class and then back to me. "I wanted to see my Fiancee." All my students gasped and you heard some questions asking when I ever had a fiance. I glared at Jason. "Well, let me correct myself. I came because I wanted to tell you, I don't want to marry you anymore. I talked to our parents and they are completely fine with it. So we are no longer engaged." He said with a smirk.

Everyone once again gasped, this time when I looked around the room, I saw some faces that looked like they pitied my situation. "What... Are you talking about, Jason... This isn't funny..." I looked at him, my eyes narrowed.

"Oh, honey, this isn't a joke. We aren't engaged anymore." He grinned. I had to lean against my desk after hearing this. And just as I was about to say something, Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung stood next to each other in front of me and started to sing, with Yoongi and Hoseok beatboxing in the back. All the students went crazy.

Jungkook
Seokjin
Jimin
Taehyung

"105 is number that comes to my head.
When I think of all the years, I wanna be with you."
He lifts his hand towards me and then turns away.

"Wake up everyone morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do."
He gives me his smile and does the same.

"And you know one of these days
When I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you
All the finer things in life."
He smiles and pats Taehyung on the back.

"Will forever be enough
So there ain't no need to rush.
But to~day, I'll be asking you loud enough~"
He gave me one of the saddest, yet happiest smiles and then moved away to reveal something that made me heart skip a beat and butterflies in my stomach.

Everything went quiet, Yoongi and Hoseok stopped beatboxing and standing there in front of me, wearing black dress shoes, a pair of black suit pants and a white, long sleeved, button up and his bleach blonde hair slicked back was Namjoon. As he started walking towards me, hands in his pockets and smiling with that dimpled face, he began singing, cueing the others to start again as well.

"I'll say,
Will you marry me?
I swear that I really mean it
I'll say,
Will you marry me?"

 As he got to where I stood, he knelt down and pulled out a black and red box. My eyes grew wide and I shot my hand towards my mouth, feeling tears start to form. He opened the box to reveal a ring with a traditional diamond in the middle and little music notes surrounding it. He took my hand and said,

"Jimin got no jams, but you sure have lots. Will you marry me?"

The class erupted with screams of joy and excitment. They began to chant for me to say yes. I was too speechless to say anything. All the emotions from the past month was brought up and out through the waterworks coming out of my eyes. I could only close my eyes and nod vigorously nod my head up and down. He put the ring on my finger and I quickly hugged him as tight as I could.

"How did you guys even..." I tried to say through all the noise.

"We'll explain everything once we all get back to the dorm..." Namjoon said into my ears.

~

Once we all arrived to their dorm, I started it up. "So... What in the world... How did you guys even... You know I leave next week... Right? And what is this about not being engaged to you anymore, Jason?"

"You're not leaving and you're not getting married to me." Jason started. "That month that they were gone, they went to the States to convince our parents to stop our marriage. They told me about their plan and I was all up for it. And the reason why you don't need to leave Korea, is because since you'll be married to that dimpled fellow that you're standing next to and made that huge scene at the school." He finished matter-of-factly.

Namjoon grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "Exactly what he said. Sorry if these past weeks have been terrible on you." He said with a smile.

"So... This is real... I'm not dreaming... I'm not hallucinating...?" I asked them. I feel a pinch on my arm. "YAH." I turn over to see Taehyung.

"I was just trying to show you it was real, Noona!" He said laughing and holding his hands up. I'm sorry, Taehyung... This must be hard on you...

"Okay! Let's celebrate and start planning for this lovely couple!" Jason said.

We all went out to eat and drink, we didn't come back until 2AM, even with it being that late, the members all wanted to watch a movie.

While we watched the movie, I started to fall asleep. Namjoon pulled me closer to him and pulled the covers over us. He placed a kiss on my head and whispered in my ear,

"I love you."


Yaaay! What did you guys think of how he proposed? ;D

I've always wanted something like that, hehe.

I'll have one more chapter and it'll be finished! :)

Please take the poll! For those who haven't read Taehyung's, you can read it and then take it, or just ignore it completely. :3