Shopping Time... With A Bit Of Jealousy?

The Way We Met

After that night, Hoseok acted as if nothing ever happened. He was back to his goofy self and we never brought it up. Although I say this, it doesn't mean that I don't think of it... Sometimes when I think about it with him around, I start to feel awkward and will start to distance myself from him, sometimes seeking refuge to Jungkook, because I could always play it off as if I'm taking care or playing with a little brother.


Sigh, I feel so restless...I plop myself down onto my bed. It's Sunday afternoon... Nothing to doooo... I don't feel like I should bother the guys...  I know they said today was their off day as well... I'm sure they just want to relax and not do anything. Just as I was about to give up and try to take a nap, my phone starts to ring. I pick up my phone to see Jungkook's face on my screen, When did he put that as his callerID... Well... Not gonna lie though, this photo is actually quite attractive for him.

"Yes, Jungkook?" I answered.

"Noona! Can you go shopping with me?? No one else at the dorm wants to... They're all too lazy." He whined.

"Hm... Sure, why not? I was starting to get bored anyways. So just us then?" I tried confirming.

"Yeah! Just us! It'll be like a date!" He snickered and I could just imagine the smirk on his face. Right after he said that, I heard a huge thud and then screams of help.

I hung up the phone and texted him that I'll be up soon, knowing that if I tried talking on the phone, he wouldn't be able to hear it anyway.

I get up to the dorm and knock. It took a while for someone to open the door, but when it did open, I see Jungkook on the ground, with Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin all on top of him, yelling, "YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE."

"They are all upset that you and Jungkook get to go on a date..." Seokjin told me, with a hint of envy.

"Well, you guys should've said something." I told him, chuckling. "Jungkook-ah! Hurry up and get ready! I know you take a while when shopping..." As I walk over, the guys get off of Jungkook.

"Noona! Don't call it a date!!" Taehyung cried out.

I laugh at his childishness. "Hahaa, We are just going out to shop. You guys are blowing this waay out of proportion. Besides, if you guys cared so much, why didn't you just say that you wanted to go? Can't take it back now." I told them, seeing Jungkook stick out his tongue. "Go back to lazing around, like Yoongi Oppa. Look, he's just chillin' on the couch." I said, pointing to a sleeping Yoongi.

Jungkook appeared beside me and grabs my hand. "Let's go! Bye hyungs~~" He teased, pulling me out of their dorm.


BTS Pov

"Ugh, no fair... I knew I should've just gone..." Taehyung sulked, watching Jungkook drag Mika out of their dorm.

"Well, it's too late now." Namjoon said.

"I'll get my revenge on that child! Whatever... Not like he can do anything to her anyways..." mumbled Jimin.

"You're not that much older, you dork." Seokjin stated.

"You guys are soo loudd. You all are idiots. If you guys really didn't want them to go alone, you should've just went with them. I'm sure Mika wouldn't have minded. Probably the only person who would've pouted about it would be Jungkook..." Yoongi said, getting off the couch and going into their room to get some peaceful sleep.


Mika's Pov

"Noona! You should try on some clothes, too! I'll help you pick them." Jungkook said, dragging you to the next store. As you walk into the store, you see that it's a store for couple outfits.

"Hey, Jungkook, I don't think this a store for us." I told him, about to drag him back out.

"Noooo~ Let's try these on! I want to take a picture and send it to the Hyungs. Make them jealous." He begged me, pulling at my arm.

I look up at him, trying to hold in a laugh. "Fine, fine. We'll try some of these on." I gave in.

Before I could even finish my sentence, he dragged me all around the store, trying to pick out clothes that would match us. He finally decided on a pair of shirts that you would have to stand next to each other to complete the picture, but the catch was, the design is on the side, rather than the front or back. The design was of two cute pandas, holding each other's hands. The shirts would connect at the pandas' hands. "I like this one!" He shouted out, holding up the shirts. "Oh! We should also think of an accessory!" He exclaimed.

"Hmm... How about..." I started to look around the store and caught something in sight, "How about these hats?" I said, holding up 2 snapbacks with a couple design. It has a boy and a girl, one on each hat, leaning towards each other and hearts connecting them. Jungkook agreed.

We put on the shirts and hats and asked the sales clerk to help us take a picture. We stood facing each other, so that you could see the designs on both the hat and shirt. Hm, I didn't realize how much taller Jungkook was compared to me... From this close up, he actually looks pretty mature... "Uhm, the panda hands aren't touching. The guy is too tall..." The clerk said with a frown, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded at her and tried to tiptoe. Her facial expression still a frown she said, "Still not aligned..." With that, I feel my feet being lifted off the ground. I immediately turned my head towards Jungkook, feeling my face get red. I look at his face and he is grinning, looking at me. I was so immersed and overwhelmed by what just happened, that I didn't realize that not only did the clerk already take the picture, but I was staring at Jungkook's face.

"Wow! This is probably the most perfect picture I've ever seen! It is so natural! I think it is better than those professional photos. You guys are really one of the cutest couples that I've ever seen!" The clerk said, handing us the phone with a smile. "You guys really do look cute together. Because you guys look so cute, I'll give you guys these couple phone charms." She handed us a pair of steam bun phone charms.

As I was about to correct her, Jungkook thanked her, grabbed my hand and walked out. "Yah! Jungkook! We didn't pay for these! And shouldn't we correct her?" I said, as he dragged me away from the store.

"I paid for them when you weren't looking." He smirked. "And I don't mind that she thought we were a couple, I mean, we did try on the clothes together, plus we got something free!" He held up the phone charms. He then grabbed my phone, putting one of the charms on it, and doing the same with his. "Heh, now we are set. I'm gonna send Hyungs the photo. I can't wait for their reaction. Oh, I'll send you the photo, too!" He said, tapping away on his phone.

Before I could think of anything to say, my phone dings, telling me that Jungkook's picture was sent. I opened KaKao to see that we actually were put into a group chat. Not even 2 minutes passed and it was filled with messages.

Jungkook: {Picture Message} Don't we look cute together? The sales clerk said we did!

Jungkook: You guys jealous??~~~

Taehyung: What?! No fair! Noona~ I want to do this, too!

Jimin: You little brat! How dare you!? Mika Noona!! Don't fall for him! You should only look at me!

Yoongi: Salty...

Hoseok: ... Yah, come back home... I think you've done enough shopping.

Namjoon: Guys, he probably dragged her along, but I do feel a little bitter...

Seokjin: ... I'm surrounded by idiots.

Seokjin: Nah, but really, come home, we got a surprise for you, our sweet, golden, maknae...

I snickered at their messages. "You're really gonna get it when you get back to the dorm." I told Jungkook.

"That's fine. It'll be worth it." He smiled at me and squeezing my hand.

Wait... Why're we still holding hands? I thought to myself. About to pull my hand out from his, he tightened his grip.

"Let's go get something to drink! Then we'll head back and I'll face my punishment."  He said, guiding me into a coffee shop.

When we get to the counter, we ordered our drinks. After paying, the barista looked at us and said, "You guys are cute."

As I was about to protest, Jungkook beat me to speaking. "Thanks!" He placed his head on shoulder. I looked up at him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Ayee, Noona, don't make that face." He said, pinching my cheeks.

"Yah! Don't do that! I'm older than you!" I cried out, trying to pull his hands from my face. He finally let go, and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, looking down at me and smiles, with a face full of triumph.

"... What will I do with you..." I sighed. He laughed, rubbing his face onto mine. "Ugh, you're so lucky you're adorable..." I'm glad the others aren't here, who knows what kind of mess they would cause... Probably chasing Jungkook around the entire cafe... I chuckled as I imagined this, not realizing that our drinks were finished. Jungkook grabbed our drinks, handed me mine, grabbed my free hand and we were off to return to the apartment.


BTS Pov

They heard the door open, knowing exactly who it is, everyone ran towards the door, ready to pounce on Jungkook, that sly little maknae of ours. But we were stopped in our tracks when we saw that not only were Mika and him still wearing the couple items, but they were holding hands! Taehyung was the first to react.

"NO. STOP. NOT ALLOWED. LET GO OF HER HANDDD." He screamed out, running over to the two people who entered. He grabbed both of their arms and separated them.

The next to take action was Seokjin. He went up to Mika and dragged her away from Jungkook. and towards where Namjoon stood. Jimin, as if in sync with Seokjin, grabbed Jungkook and dragged him away and towards Hoseok.

"Mika, it's okay now. Don't worry." Namjoon said, cradling her head, trying to comfort the very confused girl. On the other side of the room, Jungkook was in a headlock by Hoseok and receiving little kicks from Yoongi and Taehyung.


Mika's Pov

Here I am... Watching Jungkook getting dragged, kicked and put into a choke hold, after being dragged myself and being cradled in Namjoon and Seokjin's arms. What in the world is happening... How exactly did I become friends with these weirdos... Namjoon and Seokjin starts rubbing there faces on mine, muttering nonsense of Jungkook taking advantage of me.

I could stay quiet no longer. "You guys are the weirdest people ever..." Everyone stopped what they were doing. Namjoon and Seokjin finally stopped nuzzling my face, Hoseok loosened his grip and looked towards me, Yoongi and Taehyung stopped kicking Jungkook, and Jimin stopped shouting. I laughed at the sudden quietness in the room. "You guys are making such a big deal out of this." I freed myself from the two boys that thought I was some kitten in need.

"Noona~~ Please... Help... Me..." Jungkook struggled as Hoseok retightened his grip.

"Hoseok Oppaa, please let him go." I laughed. "He looks like he can't hold out any longer."

Hoseok reluctantly let go of Jungkook, causing him to fall on the floor, gasping for air. Once he caught his breath, Jungkook got up and stuck his tongue out at the 4 boys who ganged up on him. Not knowing where to stop, he proceeded to brag. "I'm a step above all you guys~~ I got a kiss on the cheek from her and now I got to hold her hand, take the best couple picture and have couple items with her! Not only that, but I got to carry her, bridal style, that time at the amusement park! I bet you guys were all jealous, seeing her in MY~ arms."

Wow, stop while you're ahead Jungkook... I mentally facepalmed myself. I mentally prepared myself for another outburst and possibly even being dragged by various members, but instead I hear, "Well, I got to kiss her on the cheek."

Knowing exactly who said, I looked at Hoseok. I felt my face heat up real quick.

"YOU WHAT?!" Seokjin yelled out, grabbing me and protectively pulling me into his arms. This is going to be one long night... I told myself.


I hope you guys enjoyed this! I already have an idea of what  I should do for the last two members. Expect it!

On a side note: I swear, my coworkers here in China might all be 4+ years older than me, but they are just absolutely adorable. They are so nice that I look forward into coming into work. Haha.