Good Things Happens Everyday (Epilogue)

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years Later

"Good morning oppa!" Ji Hyo said when he entered the kitchen.Jong Kook hug her from the behind and put his head on her shoulder.

"Why did you wake up so early? You should've sleep some more!" He said while put small kisses in her neck. Ji Hyo turned around and looked at him before kiss his lips shortly.

"Aigo! My thoughtful husband! I just wanted to make breakfast for you...you know I couldn't take care of you these days because of my movie shooting!" She his messy bed hair.

"Also I'm sorry for couldn't attend to your award ceremony! They made a fan meeting at the last moment!" Ji Hyo said with a sad face. Jong Kook slowly her cheek and smiled to her lovingly.

"It's okay! What can I do? My wife is so populer...By the way...do you know that you're populer than me?"

"Of course I know!" She and naughtily smiled.  Jong Kook just smiled his naughty wife.

"What is your schedule for today my so populer wife?"

"I'll go to the film set and then...don't worry oppa..I didn't forget..we will go to the music award  together!"

"Are you sure this time you can come?"

"I'm sure oppa! Also I can't let other woman took photo with you this time!"

"That's why I love you so much!" He kissed her. "I will change and after breakfast I will take you to film set okay?"

"Okay oppa!"

After a while Jong Kook came to the kitchen again and sat to the chair.

"It's look delicious Ji Hyo-ah!" She smiled and sat. They began to eat. Ji Hyo was eating but suddenly her stomach felt sick.

"Oppa..." Jong Kook looked at her with a confuse.

"What happened?" He said but Ji Hyo quickly ran to the toilet. Jong Kook followed her. Ji Hyo started to throwing up and Jong Kook patted her back to comfort her. He helped her to wash her face after she stopped vomiting.

"Are you okay now?" He asked worriedly. She just nodded. "We should go to hospital Ji Hyo-ah!"

"No, I'm okay oppa! I think something I ate affect to my stomach..I'll be okay!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Oh! I'll be late oppa!"

"Okay..let's go then!"

"Here we are! But are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm really okay oppa!" While they were talking in the car another car approached to film set.

"Who is this Ji Hyo-ah?" Ji Hyo felt nervous with this question.

"He..he..is my co-star!"

"Who is he?"

"Oppa...actually he's..." Then car door opened and someone get out of the car.

"WHAT? Your co-star is....CHOI JIN HYUK?"

"...Yes.."

"How could you not tell me that?" He was angry.

"I was going to tell you but-"

"He is still love you right?" He asked but get off the car without waiting her answer. She panicked and followed to him.

"Oppa...stop!" But Jong Kook didn't stop and grabbed Jin Hyuk arm as pulled him a deserted place. Jin Hyuk was surprised.

"Who the hell- oh? Jong Kook-ssi!" Jong Kook hold his collor with anger.

"OMO! OPPA!" Ji Hyo tried to hold him.

"Are you still not forget Ji Hyo right? If you do something bother her...I swear you will paid for it!"

"Calm down buddy! I won't do anything to her! I see her just as my friend!"

"Oppa..stop it! Seriously!" Suddenly Ji Hyo felt dizzy. She was about to fall but Jong Kook noticed it and caught Ji Hyo.

"Ji Hyo-ah....seriously...we should've go to the hospital!" Jong Kook said and helped her to sat.

"Oppa...I don't want to! Also..please listen first...and calm down!"

Jin Hyuk approached to Ji Hyo and put his hand on Ji Hyo's shouder.

"Are you okay?" Jin Hyuk said but Jong Kook immediately pushed his hand from Ji Hyo's shoulder.

"Don't touch her!" He glared at Jin Hyuk.

"It's not the right time for the fight! Don't you see your wife condition!" Jin Hyuk was right and he knew it. Jin Hyuk bring her to water. After a while she felt better.

"How do you feel, love?" Jong Kook asked while her hair.

"Better! What about you? Are you calm now?"

Jong Kook was about to talk but they heard a cheerful voice.

"Jin Hyuk oppa...you were here!" A pretty girl come and hug him. Jin Hyuk smiled. Then Jin Hyuk turned to the Jong Kook.

"Let me introduce her to you Jong Kook-ssi...Ji Hyo knows her already! She's Lee Ji Min...my fiancee!"

"What? Your fiancee?" Jong Kook repeat in surprise.

"Yes...we're getting married next month!"

"But...Ji Hyo unni..are you okay? You look pale!" Ji Min asked worriedly.

"I'm okay Ji Min-ah! By the way meet my husband...Kim Jong Kook!"

"Nice to meet you! I'm fan of yours Jong Kook-ssi..."

"Thank you!" He slightly bowed and smiled awkwardly.

"Ji Min-ah..you stay with Ji Hyo! I have something to talk with Jong Kook-ssi!" Jin Hyuk said and kissed her before left with Jong Kook.

 

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding just know!" Jong Kook apologize to Jin Hyuk.

"It's okay! If I were you I would have done the same thing! In fact...I should be apologizing.."

"For what?"

"For past! I know I have done so many bad things to you and Ji Hyo...I'm really sorry!"

"You're engaged now but I hope it's not fake to-"

"No..no..no! Please believe me...I'm only see Ji Hyo as my friend and I'm really in love with Ji Min! I don't know if Ji Hyo told you but when Ji Hyo forgot about you I confessed to her actually...but she didn't accept me then I got so angry that's why I told her everything....anyway..after that day..I couldn't stay in Korea and went to the America and I met Ji Min there! She was like a miracle for me...I mean I really have no feeling for Ji Hyo anymore! I hope from now on we can get along well!"

"Then your explanation and apology is accepted!"Jong Kook hold out his hand to Jin Hyuk and Jin Hyuk immediately shake his hand.

"I will send you to my wedding invitation..I hope you can come..what should I call you now?"

"I think 'Hyung' will be good!"

"I hope you can come with Ji Hyo...hyung!"

"I will come Jin Hyuk-ah!"

Then they both go back to the Ji Hyo and Ji Min.

"Ji Hyo-ah..." Jong Kook called.

"Oppa, you didn't something bad to Jin Hyuk right?"

"Ji Hyo-ah...I'm here and I'm all in one piece..I explained aeverything to Jong Kook hyung...and we're good now!"

"Hyung?" Ji Hyo said in surprise.

"Yes! Anyway...Ji Hyo-ah..I need to go! I have rehearsel for tonight stage! I told your manager and she will come here soon!" Jong Kook said and approached to her.

"Okay oppa! Do well! See you tonight!"

"See you! I love you!" He kissed her on the lips and left.

"Ayyyy! Jin Hyuk oppa...they're so romantic!" Ji Min smiled widely.

"Aish! Yah!I'm not romantic! Come here.." Jin Hyuk pulled her and kissed her in front of Ji Hyo.

"You two! Get a room!" Ji Hyo shouted jokingly.

"Ji Hyo-ah...are you ready?" Ji Hyo's manager knocked door and shouted.

"I'm almost done unni!"

"Jong Kook is here!"

"Okay! I'm done!" She opened the door and saw Jong Kook.

"Woah! You look so beautiful, love!" Jong Kook said while wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Thanks oppa!" She smiled shyly.

"Let's go!"

"A loud voice coming from the outside! I wonder who is coming?" The woman MC said.

"We understand why is the screams! Let's say welcome to Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook couple!" The male MC said while Ji Hyo and Jong Kook walking in the red carpet. After a while they approache to the Mc's.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Ji Hyo and Jong Kook greeted.

"You're really so populer and you look really good together!"The woman MC said.

"Thank you!" Jong Kook replied.

"We all know that Jong Kook-ssi will be in the stage with a performance...how do you feel Ji Hyo-ssi?"

"Of course I feel excited but I'm sure my husband will be great!"

"Okay then! Please enjoy!"

It was so late when award ceromony over. Jong Kook won two award. They went to the home. After showering they both lay down on the bed. Ji Hyo put her hean on his chest and he hug her.

"Congratulation again oppa!"

"I should thank you! I couldn't do anything if you weren't with me!" He gently her hair.

"I think we completed each other then!" She said while yawning.

"Yeah! It's true! Ji Hyo-ah...please always know this...I love you so much till my last breath!" He said but she didn't response. He looked at Ji Hyo and saw her already fall asleep. He smiled his sleeper wife before kiss her forehead. After a while he also fell asleep.

Next Day

Ji Hyo was in filming set. It was Jin Hyuk and Ji Hyo scene. While they were acting Ji Hyo's eyes suddenly felt so dizzy and stumbled.

" Cut..." The director shouted. "Ji Hyo-ah, are you okay?" Director asked but no response.

"Ji Hyo-ah...do you want to sit?" Jin Hyuk worriedly looked at her but suddenly Ji Hyo lost her balance and fainted. Jin Hyuk immediately carried her to his car and went to the hospital.

Ji Hyo opened her eyes slowly.

"Oh! Are you awake?" Jin Hyuk said.

"What...happened to me?" Ji Hyo asked with a husky voice.

"You fainted! You scared us Ji Hyo-ah!"

"Did you call Jong Kook oppa?"

"Ah! I forgot with the panic! I will call him now!" He pulled out his phone.

"No..no! Don't! I don't want to worry him!"

"But Ji Hyo-ah...this is wrong! We should tell him!"

"I will but not now! At least wait for the doctor explanation!" Jin Hyuk just nodded. Before soon doctor came to the room.

"Song Ji Hyo-ssi.."

"Yes, doc..Why I fainted? Am I sick?"

"No...this is not a disease but from now on you should be more careful because you're..pregnant! Congratulation!"

Ji Hyo froze as Jin Hyuk looked at him with a open mouth.

"Is..is..this true? I'm..preagnant?" She looked at doctor.

"Yes! It's true! You should be more careful and eat healty food! No alcol! Also you shouldn't tire yourself! That's it for now! You can go home! Excuse me!" Doctor left.

"Ji Hyo-ah...I can't believe it! Congratulations! Are you happy?" Jin Hyuk excitedly said.

"Of course I'm happy but I'm also so surprised!"

"By the way...we better call Jong Kook hyung because there's so much journalist outside! The news that you fainted spread very quickly!"

Ji Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter