I'll Miss You

Good Things Happens Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They just staring eacht other silently after broke the kiss.  Then Ji Hyo immediately hug him to hide her face.

"Ji Hyo-ah....this is my promise to you and proof of how much I love you!"

"Thank you oppa! " She slowly raised her head and looked at Jong Kook.

"Ya! Why are you crying? Aren't you happy?" Jong Kook asked while caress her cheek.

" I'm happy pabo! It's just I didn't expect something like this!"

"What about six months?"

"I'm sad about that and I'll surely miss you but I want you to go! We just promised not to forget each other! Also...it's not like I can't talk with you!"

" You're calling me pabo but you're the one who pabo! How can I forget you?"

"Oppa....When are you going?"

"Next week!"

"So...we still have time!"

"Yes....why?"

"Nothing..."

Next Day

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo went to the cafe together.

"Ji Hyo-ah...Min Hee will come here today!"

"Really?"

"Yes...I think she will be here soon!"

After a whie cafe's door opened and Min Hee entered the cafe.

"Annyeonghaseyo..oppa..unni!"

"Annyeong Min Hee-ah..." They greeted each other.  Then they heard a voice. It was Kwang Soo.

"Noona..."

"Kwang Soo-ah...you're here?"

"I come to see you...you know I didn't see you these days...and I have free time that's why I came to see you!"

"I'm glad to see you! By the way..this is Min Hee...Jong Kook oppa's sister! Min Hee-ah...this is Kwang Soo..he's like my real brother!"

"You're the same age Kwang Soo-ah!" Jong Kook said.

They sat together after greeted each other.

"Oh! Oppa..customers are coming!"

"You sit here...okay? Come on Ji Hyo-ah!" Jong Kook said to Min Hee and Kwang Soo. They were alone now.

"It's awkward right?" Kwang Soo spoke after a long silence.

"A little! "

"I have to say this...you're really pretty Min Hee-ssi!"

"Oh!"

"I'm sorry if I being rude!"

"No...I'm just surprised Kwang Soo-ssi! People don't tell me often that I'm pretty!" Min Hee said while blushing.

"I think they are blind! By the way if we're the same age you can call me informal!"

"Is that okay for you?"

"Yes....Actually I don't like to talk formal Min Hee-ssi!"

"Me too! Then...you should call me informal too!"

They talk about each other. There was no awkwardeness now.

"I have to go Min He-ah! I have work to do!"

"Really?..."

"But we can meet again if you want!" Kwang Soo said.

"Yes...I mean I don't have a lot of friends in Korea!"

"Then...can...I have your phone number?"

"Of course...."

Then suddenly Jong Kook come to behing Kwang Soo.

"Kwang Soo-ah..."

"Omo! H-hyung.." He flustered.

"What are you doing?

"What....what..what am I doing? It's just...."

"Oh! This is Min Hee's phone number! Why are you taking my sister's phone number?"

"Don't get me wrong hyung! We...both...don't have a lot of friends that's why....I think...umm..."

"Oppa..you're scaring him! Seriously!" Min Hee said with annoying voice.

"Why? I was just asking! Also..I'm staying with him...so..I can talk with him in the home!"

"Min Hee-ah...I think I should go! See you later...I mean...we can meet right?" Kwang Soo asked while looking at Jong Kook.

"Of course Kwang Soo-ah..See you!" Min Hee said and smiled to him. Kwang Soo was about to go but Jong Kook stopped him.

"Kwang Soo-ah....see you at home!"

"Y-yes...yes...hyung!" Kwang Soo immediately left the cafe.

"Oppa...I'm also leaving...You're sometimes annoying!" Then she left. Ji Hyo approached the Jong Kook.

"Oppa....why are you scaring them?" Ji Hyo asked.

"I just wanted to have fun! They're so funny! Let's have some fun with you!"

"What do you me- " She couldn't complete her sentence because he kissed her.

"Aishh! What are you doing?"

"I'm having fun Ji Hyo-ah!"

"Yah! Kim Jong Kook!"

Jong Kook just laughed at her.

Six Days Later

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter